THANKS! (Who said shit? Haha, very funny, but nope, not today!)
Happy Thanksgiving, BlogBelieve!
I have so much to be thankful for that it just doesn't seem fair for one person to be this lucky, blessed or whatever you want to call it.
I just want you guys to know that your friendship means the world to me.
Thanks for everything!
Love ya'll!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving errbody!
To you guys, too! I'm so glad to have met you. Eat, drink and be merry!
Jules,
I ♥ you! Please tell your whole family that we're wishing them a Happy Jappy Day all the way from Georgia!
Give Mummy, Daddy, Granny K and Boychild a great big from us!!
Oh, gosh and squeeze Boychild's widdle cheeks for me! He is so damn adorable! :)
I absolutely will, you guys! My family is always asking after you. Oh! ANd Princess! Mummy K said to tell you Happy Birthday on your birthday. I went full retard and I forgot until today. >_<
hello and Happy Jappy Thanksgiving!!
hope you are all having fab days!
i am in a Pulp mood....
this is a cool video from a long ass time ago when i had no kids!!
please click it'll make me happy to share!
I have no friends, but I thought I would stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving, anyway. ^_^
And Happy Birthday to all you Scorpios... Smoke, Jules and everyone else I've missed (dammit!)
Eat, drink & be merry for us Canuckies, we're in the middle of the week & no merriment for us! ::pout::
♥ youz guyz!!
SIS M!!
i am just popping back in briefly!
lovely to see you Sis M! we don't celebrate either over in the UK (obviously!) Not sure entirely what it's all about but any excuse to eat drink and be merry is great!!
love ya porchies!!
Kid Rock.
That is all.
Wakey, wakey, Smoke!
I'z awakey!
You can't see me!
You can't see me!
*waves hand in front of face kinda like John Cena*
YOU CAN'T SEE ME!
MY TIME IS NOW!
What iz da super seekrut plan?
Hell if I know? Whatcha wanna do?
Sum'pin!
Whatchoo want to do?
I gotta get ready.
Me too! I ain't been up but for 30 mins.
hey guys!
have a good day!
i am cooking my kids' tea and later we have guests coming round to eat, so i'll try and catch you tomorrow!
♥
Hi Meffers! So you Merricans have had the last 2 days off work? Lucky buggers! It's Friday! WHOOP WHOOP!
I heart this post.
WTF is errbody? 0_o
Post a Comment