Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Constantly

Claude M. Bristol:

It's the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance and sweeps away all obstacles.




Would that be the constant and determined effort of kicking that shit out of my way?

I've always hated a broom.

25 comments:

sdock10 said...

Good Morning, Folks!

RW, Did Bryar chat ya back yet?

farawaysoclose said...

morning solly!!

farawaysoclose said...

if RW is called RW on twitter then i couldn't see any comment from Bob.

man though i am glad he stopped twittering. he nearly crashed his jeep!

is it legal to use your phone whilst driving in the USA? it's illegal here unless it's totally hands free.

farawaysoclose said...

i swear GW is a strange one!

i love their blogs. i am glad Frankie has made an appearace.

someone twittered GW and said something like..."you are a very odd man, also very unique!"

made me giggle!

fuckit i have found me another little place to catch up on!!! damn!

sdock10 said...

FASC,

Hiya!

I think it just depends on the city and the state as far as the law goes. You should see Smoke text, talk, suft the web, and drive.

O_O

farawaysoclose said...

oh i see solly!

it's been illegal here for a few years.

mind you i still fiddle around with my I-Trip, that's probably illegal too!!

mind you it doesn't matter anymore, i dropped my i-pod in a puddle as i jumped out of the car a few weeks ago and it died. i have been waiting for it to self heal but alas no! i am gutted! they cost way too much. i miss it so much! i have to listen to the radio in the car now as i don't have a CD player and there is some serious bad shit in the world of mainstream!!

farawaysoclose said...

suft the web

that's new!

haha!

farawaysoclose said...

sorry gotta fly solly!

have a good day porchies!

resurrected wreck said...

Why is it only Wednesday? >_<

resurrected wreck said...

No Bob yet, Solly. He spent most of last night driving back to Chicago.

It seems very weird to me that I know that.

sdock10 said...

Suftin the web is way harder than surfing the web, FASC!

Hiya RW!

No work for me after today! Whoop! Whoop! Wednesday is the new Friday!

resurrected wreck said...

If Bob is determined, as he said he was, to answer everyone on the Internet then I expect he'll get around to me eventually. Though what I left was a comment, not a question, so maybe he won't. We shall see.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Solly :)

No work for me after today! Whoop! Whoop! Wednesday is the new Friday!

Lucky!!

I woke up feeling oogy so I almost took the day off. But I felt better once I got up, and I don't get paid sick days so I am goig to head in.

sdock10 said...

Well, I hope you keep the ooginess far away today, RW.

I just downloaded The Killers new CD and I'm happy, jappy!

resurrected wreck said...

Coolness ^_^

I iz off to work...

Have a good day!

sdock10 said...

Byeeeeeeeeee, RW!

Smoke said...

Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!!!

Gotta go!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hello my Pork friends! How are you all today? What's cookin'? Is anyone starting to cook their feast today? I have to start to bake my pah. My day is already all et up.

Have a good one!

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!!

got my killers CD from Morrisons today!!

so first listen and i am totally not sure. picked out 2 songs that i liked other than the single.

2nd listen and thank god it's seriously growing on me!!

it's poppy!!! it aint no LM!!
but i like a good tune, and i like the alternativeness of it. Brandon is a strange one. i love his voice when he kinda goes outa key. and then his voice will do the kinda "crack" and alot of sadness in there or thoughtfulness maybe. so yes i like it. different to Hot Fuss, very different to Sam's Town although some songs weirdly remind me of Sam's Town. In a way some songs sound like their B-sides, and I always kinda loved their weirdly quirky B-sides, although I haven't bought Sawdust yet, but...

i wish GW would stop doing the 3 dots all the time on his blog!!

anyway hope we are all good?!!

Smoke said...

I loooooove Sawdust, FASC! Get it! :)

MissTottenham said...

Hello, hello hello (echo echo echo).

MissTottenham said...

Oh well goodnight porch. I hope you all have a great time tomorrow.

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

FASC,

I'm with you on The Killers new one. It's gonna take a bit to grow on me, but sometimes those kind of CD's turn out to be the best ones.

So far, I love "Spaceman" and "Dustland Fairytale"!

And you must, must get "Sawdust"!! You will not be disappointed, but then again, I'm more of a Sam's Town kinda gal, than Hot Fuss.

farawaysoclose said...

morning guys!!

i know you will be probably having a lie in solly as it's Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US of A!!

so i will just pop this comment here.

solly i am more of a Sam's Town girl also.

proncess and solly, i will go and buy Sawdust!! i honestly have been meaning to for ages!

aside from the single my fav is "Dustland Fairytale" also Solly!!!

but yes i think it will totally grow on me. it's good to have something new to listen to anyway.

right have wonderful days porchies, but particularly the Americans here........eat lots of scrummy food!

resurrected wreck said...

Happy Thursday! :)

It's nearly the weekend - whee!!