Monday, October 13, 2008

Pink Bubble For Fimmy

Be safe.
Be happy.
Be strong.


I'm so glad that I got to meet you, not once, but twice. You are a beautiful person, inside and out and I'm so lucky to call you my friend.

Love you, Fimble!

175 comments:

Smoke said...

Pink Bubble for Fimmy!!!

^_^

I miss you already!

sdock10 said...

Me too!

I ♥ Fimmy to the moon and back again!


Have a great Monday, Folks!

farawaysoclose said...

hi porchies!!

ok so i am unsure, but is fimmy flying back to the UK today?

hope you all have good mondays!

Anonymous said...

♥FIMBLE♥

Good morning, guys! FASC, yup, she is flying home today. :D No more AIM chats. :(

Princess, I know what you mean about those laugh lines. I get them, too. But here's the funny thing: I see people ten years younger than I am who have them worse than I do. Heh. :)

Have a great day, everyone! I am going to pop over to the hairdresser's today to ask WTF is wrong with my hair. O_o

farawaysoclose said...

oh i hope fimmy has a safe journey!

thanks K.

cool of SS to wander past mayo's yesterday. i'm glad he still bothers to show his face at times.

princess your mayo frown lines comment made me giggle!

i haven't commented at mayo's today. i started reading the comments and i just thought fuck it! but i will go and say hello. it makes me so sad to see what gets said there. and it isn't the same without you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he made me smile and I sent his page to my parents too, so my Dad could see. ^_^

Smoke said...

Hey you two!

I miss Fimmy. Booo!

Mayo's makes me sad and frustrated but oh well, what can we do?

FASC,

I bet he does have those frown lines! I bet he does!

Hahaha!

You guys have a great day! See you later!

farawaysoclose said...

that's cool K!

right i gotta go and make tea for the gang!

catch you guys later?

farawaysoclose said...

I bet he does have those frown lines! I bet he does!

i know princess! i bet he does too!

aaaaah poor mayo, we are mean!

laters!

Anonymous said...

We really do have a store called BJ's. And you need a card to shop there so it's always, "Oh, I see you have your BJ's card" etc. Too funny. :)

Well, I'm off to the store. Not BJ's though. ^_~

Anonymous said...

Before I go, BJ's!

Anonymous said...

Oh, there are BJ's stores in Georgia, too. There's one in a town called Cummings.

Guys, why didn't you tell me you had a town called Cummings? And that it had a BJ's in it? You guys are so dirty!

Jennicula said...

Down the road a bit, about 20 miles there are small towns called:

Intercourse
Bird in Hand
and, Paradise.

Those Amish are a horny bunch ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL!

"So, where are you from?"

"Intercourse!"

"...Aren't we all?"

resurrected wreck said...

There's a town in Newfoundland called Dildo. Every year they have a summer festival called - yup - Dildo Days.

There's also a Spread Eagle Harbour.

MissTottenham said...

Hi everyone.


Fimmy, I hope you have a safe trip. I am thinking of you sweetie.

Solly, I hope you had a great birthday. Did you save me some cake?

I am so bummed I missed it. Me, mum and sis went to spend the evening with dot. She is the woman who's husband died the day after dad. It would have been his birthday and she didn't want to be alone.

I am off to have my tea now. I will catch you all later.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi & bye, Miss T :)

Have a good day!

Jennicula said...

K, the next time I'm out there, I'll get a picture for you. I think all three towns are on the same road sign.

Anonymous said...

Hey Misty! Enjoy your tea. Hey RW! Dildo Days? That's fantastic. I wonder what kinds of vendors they have there? Does anyone take it seriously?

Jenn, please do. That would make my day. :) I know I owe you an email, and I suck really, really hard. I'll get on that just as soon as I clean up the mess that is my house, get my applications out and return to Kung Fu etc. I'm sorry it's taking me an age and a half. O_o

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it. You've been busy hurling your guts for the last week.

Anonymous said...

OMG, too right. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I lost so much weight it's disgusting, I don't even look like myself anymore.

resurrected wreck said...

Are you still sick, K? :(

Anonymous said...

I'm getting better, RW, but no one can explain this thing going on with my hair. I went to the hairdresser and she was like, "...??" It's so weird.

resurrected wreck said...

What's up with your hair, K? I saw something mentioned about a patch?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ever since I got sick, there's this patch on the top of my head where I have what feels like oil in my hair. Now, I use pure shea butter as hand lotion, and I just spent a week holding my hair back, so at first I thought it was that. But I've put shea butter in my hair many times before and it always washes clean out. This won't wash out. I started washing it like crazy and every day, as my hair dries, it comes back. Yesterday I even dyed my hair, and it still came back.

The hair dresser mentioned something about toxins coming out through your hair, and about me over-shampooing and irritating it, but she couldn't pin anything down. It's so odd and really annoying.

resurrected wreck said...

Bizarre!

At first I thought you meant there was a white patch. Or a bald patch O_o

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness no; let's hope not!

I bought some pre-natal vitamins today. Those are supposed to be good for your hair. Well, for everything, actually. ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

Hmm, interesting. Well, I guess they would be!

Let us know how that goes, eh! :)

Anonymous said...

Will do!


BITCHASS!! I was all set to go to Kung Fu tonight and start to get my groove back, but Sije Empress Teishi just informed me that we are closed tonight. :(

BITCHASSSSSS!

resurrected wreck said...

>_<

Anonymous said...

Another night of sitting around! >_< And not seeing my friends. Grr. And not rolling around with Beautiful Boy. Grr again.

Ah well.

I gots ta run, and get my university admissions package all set up to send out tomorrow. Aaaaand maybe get on that whole "cleaning" thing.

Hope to catch ya around later!

resurrected wreck said...

Have fun & good luck, K! :D

Smoke said...

*curls up in the porch swing*

Somebody wake me up when it's 5:00pm, 'kay?

Smoke said...

*sits upright in the swing*

Oh! Oh! Before I forget:

PPU! I am soooo not pleased with you at the moment. >_<

*lays back down*

MissTottenham said...

Hi again everyone.

Tea wsa yummy. Baked potato with cheese and spring onion.




Good luck with that K.

Smoke said...

*sits up again*

Damn. Forget it.

MUSTARD! WHERE YOU BE AT? We missed you yesterday!

Smoke said...

Hiya MISST!

That does sounds yummy. :)

MissTottenham said...

Argh smoke!

I have only just (like a spaz) noticed the lov-er-ly tiara pic next to your name.

Fantastic.

Smoke said...

^_^

Where is your piccie?

Smoke said...

Well, shoots.

I gotta clock back in. :(

See you later this afternoon, MissT!

MissTottenham said...

See you later smoke.

You are the second person to ask where my piccie is.

I can see it.

MissTottenham said...

Is my piccie back?

sdock10 said...

MissT!!

I saved you some cake, but umm, I got hungry and ummm....

*hands MissT a ziploc bag full of crumbs*

You would have enjoyed it though.

And yes, your piccie is back!

sdock10 said...

Fimmy is at the airport.

*sigh*

I miss her already.

sdock10 said...

Musssssssssssstarddddd!

Don't make me tell Smoke to start yelling at you!

MissTottenham said...

Hiya solly babes.

Crumbs is as good as cake to me.



I know, I have spoken to fim and she has bought herself a magazine for the HUGE flight.

sdock10 said...

She is gonna need more than a magazine, MissT. That's a long ass flight.

Smoke said...

Wahahahaha! I miss Fimmy!

sdock10 said...

Me too, I have a sad.

Smoke said...

All of Smoke-ville has a sad. :(

Smoke said...

Where the eff is Mustard?


MUSTARD!!!!!

sdock10 said...

Dunno, man. MIB is MIA.

Smoke said...

Is our mother at home?

MissTottenham said...

A long ass flight and the rest.

sdock10 said...

Yes, she is. Let's eat!

MissTottenham said...

What you eatin?

sdock10 said...

Salmon patties, french fries, and cheese grits! Yum!

MissTottenham said...

Drool

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to say thank you to kapunua for the name :) and the invitation to the porch here. I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you understood I was speaking of my sadness for eveyone in this current situation. I do hope things can be resolved.

It was always such a pleasure to read the affection between bloggers at Mayo's. I do wish to read that again some day. I won't give up or believe that everyone doesn't still care. I have seen proof countless times that all of you, Mayo's Lovelies, do care for each other. And I hope that everyone can hold onto that and work through whatever it is that causing this distance.

I think the anger and pain of even trying to work through it all may be overwhelming and may make you all want to give up, but (for everyone) I do think the friendships made here in Blog Believe are worth the effort. No matter how hard it is to see that now. I truly believe all of Mayo's Lovelies are worth fighting for. And I do believe you all belong together.

Please don't give up. Again, thank you for trying to understand me. And thank you for the invitaion in the first place. I do hope you ladies here feel inclinded to speak to the bloggers about this situation, like this. In those few words from Kapunua I felt very welcome to come here and speak to you, truthfully. Thank you for that Kapunua. I do hope everything gets resolved (I feel I cannot say that enough) and Mayo's goes back to the beautiful (full) place it was.

Anonymous said...

You showed up! My Shakespeare friend, how awesome! ^___^

I hope so too, but it's so hard to go back there sometimes. It gets tiring reading the same thing about oneself over and over again. Like Solly said, it wears on you. It starts to mess with you. Right now, just not even bothering to read there feels very freeing. It's so sad to say, because time was, the good feelings came from reading. I hope you can understand why some of us just have to back away from there just to get a breath of fresh air and some perspective.

You know what I miss? The poetry, the mystery, the riddles, and the games. We were the ones who got "blamed" for doing all that stuff, but the truth is that there were some cool anons (such as yourself) who were always posting that stuff along with us. One never knew exactly to whom was was posting, or riddling. That was part of the fun, you know? I miss that. :D

It would be nice if the porch could be lively in that way, too, but without so many nice anons (such as yourself,) it's hard to get that going. :)

Well, maybe one day the drama will die down and we can have some fun again. :)

So glad you showed up. ^_^

MissTottenham said...

Hello more of this anon, your words were beautiful.

Thank you, I'm sure K will be very grateful.

sdock10 said...

More of This Anon,

Welcome to the Porch!

Smoke said...

More of This Anon,

Thank you.

Your words are very much appreciated and you are always more than welcome here. I hope you know that.

I can't add anything to what K has already said. I miss it. I miss what it was.

I hope it can get back to that one day.

Thank you again. :)

Anonymous said...

How is everyone tonight? I'm sitting here with my back massager on the back of my chair, thinking about a pink bubble for Fim and reading all old short story I wrote for myself last year. Whatchoo guys doing?

MissTottenham said...

Hi again K.

Anonymous said...

Hello Misty!

Smoke said...

I'm about to go take a shower. I'll see you guys in a bit! ^_^

MissTottenham said...

See you later smoke.


K, did you mamage to get all your paperwork together for the course application?

sdock10 said...

Hi All,

I just got done with my bath, so I am sitting here with my hair wrapped in a towel kicking back in my new pj's. That's about it so far.

I miss Fim. I am going to miss her so hard.

Anonymous said...

I did, Misty; I'm going to mail them tomorrow. ^_^

I do too, Solly. :( I wish she could get AIM.

sdock10 said...

So guys, I have been thinking that maybe tomorrow can be Tropic Thunder Tuesday or something like that and we can use it to randomly quote whatever and whoever and whichever we like.

And Wednesday, I'm thinking that is going to be Open Mic day. You can use that to sing or recite poetry.

What do you guys think?

MissTottenham said...

Good luck with that K, not that you'll need it.




Sounds cool Solly, though I *sob* haven't seen the film and will not *sob* be able to quote it *sob*


But I can laugh at you guys.






I hope fim is getting a nice meal on the plane. I hope she saves me her muffin.

sdock10 said...

But MissT, it's not just for Tropic Thunder, you can use Tropic Thunder Tuesday to quote Shaun the Sheep if you wanna!

I hope Fimmy is having a nice flight and since I have never been on a plane I have no idea what that means.

Anonymous said...

I love it, Solly! :D

Misty, thank you. :D I hope they will accept me and I can start in January. I don't know what else I'd want to do if they didn't. O_O

sdock10 said...

Jules,

I still think you and I could hook up and do Cold Case work. We will go solve unsolvable mysteries.

You know in our retirement life, our second career or something.

sdock10 said...

MUSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRD!!!!

Smoke said...

I'm backkkkkk!

Smoke said...

Oh! I got 77! Yay! If it was 1977 it would be the year I was born.

O_o

MissTottenham said...

Yay solly, I can quote shaun the sheep. the only drawback with that ebing that shaun doesn't actually speak.

Or are you hinting? Hmmmmmm LOL





K, of course they will accept you, they'd be daft not to. I have faith sweetie.


Well, I am off to bed guys, see you all later.

Nighty night xxxxx

Smoke said...

Sweet dreams, MissT! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Misty. ^_^ Let's hope. Good night, have a good sleep!

That's funny, Princess; I think I got 72 and that's my birth year. :)

Solly, could we do, like, X Files? And I just can't believe you've never seen an episode. They were brilliant in their day! They play reruns sometimes. You should check it out. :)

Smoke said...

And can I quote American Psycho? Oh, and Pineappe Express?

And The Breakfast Club?

And Kalifornia?

^___^

Yay!

Smoke said...

Well, PineappLe Express.

I don't know what Pineappe Express is. O_o

Anonymous said...

Across the sea in the land of Mar, there is a valley where are kept all the things lost on earth. Lost kingdoms, lost riches, lost loves. People go there to discover their lost days and lost deeds. And often they are surprised to come across a few of their lost wits, simply because they never in the least missed them.

sdock10 said...

Yep, anything goes on Tropic Thunder Tuesdays!

Smoke said...

Niiiiice.

sdock10 said...

Or pretty much any day of the week, ya know?

I'm still waiting on our Weaver Girl poem or our pome.

You know what was funny? I was reading James' lyrics for Mood 4 Love and I was laughing so hard because it made me think of Jules' pomes.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess so. Let's see. One thing, people think faster out there on the account of all that warm weather. Cold weather makes people stupid. That's a fact.

Anonymous said...

Niiice is right, Merival! :D

Solly, I so will. I have to think of something good. I haven' written anything in weeks for some reason; the well is kinda dry. I guess that's why I'm reading some of my old stuff. I get like that sometimes. :)

Princess! It's the porch, you can quote whatever the beef you want! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oh and Solly, that's a compliment for sure!

OMG, Kalifornia. I remember seeing that one ages ago.

"YOU'RE MEAN, EARLEY!"

I used to make fun of her all the time. Did you see David Duchovny "act?" It's great, isn't it?

Smoke said...

Hahaha! I love that movie. :)

sdock10 said...

I ♥ Kalifornia!

Smoke and I have seen that movie at least ummm 40 times.

I can't call you Lucy, I'll call you Shelly. Hi, Shelly!

Anonymous said...

Shoot that thang!

Anonymous said...

By God the first thing we're going to do is get us ! a couple of six-packs of Lucky Lager and we're going to climb up to that famous Hollywood sign. We're going to howl at the moon, goddamn it.

Anonymous said...

Door, where you been?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kapunua. And thanks for the invite.

I would love to participate in Tropic Thunder Tuesday. And I've been known to watch a few X-Files episodes in my time. :D

I have to go pick up children tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow?

Oh, and yes, I did buy the Iron Man DVD. At midnight on the 30th.

^_^

Anonymous said...

THIS AIN'T LUCKY LAGER!

sdock10 said...

Yayness, RDJ Anon!

Badass dude, this is gonna rip!*

*Gerard voice

Smoke said...

Cool beans, RDJ Anon! :)

Anonymous said...

Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Anonymous said...

(I am in the mood for you)

Hey what's happening
is rap you thing
or maybe not
well I don't really know you

I thought I'd introduce
and I'd abuse
the fact that I am rhyming

Well you're my fatal attraction
I saw you and my heart
had a chain reaction
when I smell your perfume
it smells like D O O M in doom
and doom backwards is mood

I'm in the mood for you girl
(he's in the mood for you girl)
in the mood for you girl
(he's in the mood for you girl)
hope that you will know it's true
'cause I am in the mood for you
I'm in the mood for you girl
(he's in the mood for you girl)
in the mood for you girl
(he's in the mood for you girl)
in the mood for you girl
(he's in the mood for you girl)
yeah, I am in the mood for you

So what's going on
I'd like to run
but I dont have my running shoes with me
(running shoes)
Yes you're still the best
of all the rest
we'll grasp the chest
'cause its not that heavy

I released twelve doves
'cause when your here I'm totally in love
and it makes my body numb
I know that makes me sound dumb
but dumb backwards is almost mood

I'm in the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/GBok ]
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
Hope that you will know it's true
'Cause I am in the mood for you
I'm in the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
Yeah, I am in the mood for you

You know there comes a time
in every boys life
When he has to make a decision
A decision involving women or girls
And you know what my decision is girl
'Cause you know I love you

(Song's not over yet)

I know what you're thinking
When you're drinking
And I think the same thing that you do
Sort of
We can have a fight
And talk all night
About what we drank earlier
Or what we thought we were thinking

You're my fatal attraction
I saw you and my heart
had a chain reaction
When I smell your perfume
It smells like D O O M doom
and doom backwards is mood

I'm in the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
Hope that you will know it's true
'Cause I am in the mood for you
I'm in the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
In the mood for you girl
(He's in the mood for you girl)
Yeah, I am in the mood for you

You know this is the time of day
When i like to lay down and
go to bed 'cause It's night
time and id love for you to
lay down with me
'Cause I think you're fantastic




I swear those are the best lyrics ever.

Anonymous said...

NIIIIICE! I don't see a DVD commentary on mine, WFT? Does yours have a commentary? I live for the commentary!

We'll catch you tomorrow, whoop whoop!

sdock10 said...

Breakfast Club, I have seen that movie at least ummm, 427 times.

Anonymous said...

Man, I don't break character till after the DVD commentary!

Smoke said...

I ♥ you, James Dewees.

Anonymous said...

I jumped the gun a little. ^_^

Anonymous said...

You know what they say. When guns are outlawed...?

Smoke said...

Bwahahaha! Tropic Thunder rules. :)

sdock10 said...

Isn't that the greatest song like pretty much in the whole entire history of music?

I'm a James Dewees fangirl and I'm proud of it!

Anonymous said...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Smoke said...

Ahhhh, Patrick. Yum. My favoritist psycho. :)

Anonymous said...

There isn't a DVD commentary on mine either. The rumor I've heard is that somebody messed up and the commentary was never scheduled. Apparently, Jon Favreau was not very happy about it. :(

Anyway, have fun tonight. See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

They fear one thing: exposure. You expose him, you expose his crimes, you destroy the destroyer's ability to destroy.

sdock10 said...

Pineapple Express!!!!! I can't freaking wait for that DVD!

Anonymous said...

There isn't a DVD commentary on mine either. The rumor I've heard is that somebody messed up and the commentary was never scheduled. Apparently, Jon Favreau was not very happy about it. :(


O_O Wahh! That blows! That ain't even right!

Catch you tomorrow, RDJA.

Anonymous said...

"On the verge of frenzy!" So that's where that came from!

sdock10 said...

Fimmy has only been in the sky 2 hours. I'm ready for her to land and be safe already.

Anonymous said...

James is hilarious. My face hurt from laughing so hard after that concert.

Anonymous said...

Selling drugs to minors has *not* been decriminalized. I'm the police liaison officer with this school, and I just saw a bunch of my kids comin' around the corner with their eyes as red as the devil's dick!

Anonymous said...

She's safe up there. ^_^ She's a bright light in a pink bubble after all. Plus, flying is safe and it rules! Flying is the dream of humankind and she is doing it right now.

Albeit in a cramped, dry space with not much to do, but still. ^_^

Smoke said...

I am ready for Fimmy to be on the ground, too. Safe and happy. Right where she wants to be. ^_^

I miss her though.

WAHAHAHA!

Smoke said...

She texted me this afternoon and I almost wanted to cry.

AND I NEVER CRY! >_<

WAHAHAHA!

sdock10 said...

Smoke, you gotta find the quote about sucking the dick of karma!

Yeah, James pretty much owns part of my soul. I was reading the interview that the anon linked yesterday and I so wanted to copy and paste a quote of his, but it wouldnt let me. It was damn good too!

I'm really going to miss Fimmy tomorrow when I go to text her and I can't.

Smoke said...

I want to fly one day but I am scared shitless.

I'd have to take about 3 valium.

Anonymous said...

Go on, do it to me Mulder! Dammit man, do it to me!!

Anonymous said...

I swear that's an actual line.

sdock10 said...

Fimmy is pure love and light that's all I can say about her. She just makes my heart full.

Get it, "Heart Full"..did you guys catch that?

I ♥ her.

Smoke said...

I'll save that one for tomorrow. I've already seen it. :)

Smoke said...

Do it to me! O_o

I bet Mulder would. Bless his heart.

*bites bottom lip*

Mulder is David, right?

sdock10 said...

Bwahahhahaha!

sdock10 said...

*waves to Mayo's*

Anonymous said...

I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Anonymous said...

Heart full! I Thought that was so sweet.

OMG, you guys, the Mulder/Krycek slashy thing. That's actualy canon. The director of the series, Chris Carter, wanted the fans to go crazy theorizing over those two. There is actually a kiss, too. But they were always rolling around "fighting" each other and saying suggestive things like that to each other.

The outtake reels are hilarious. David Duchovny (yep, he was Mulder) is such a child. he turned everything into something dirty and he was always messing with Nick Lea (Krycek) and hitting on him and shoving his face in his crotch and stuff.

Good times on X Files! ^_^

Smoke said...

I love that line.

I love that line.

^_^

Anonymous said...

Jared Leto got hacked to bits in that film. O_O

Smoke said...

He totally did. ^_^

And Patrick did a little dance right before he did it, too. Hahaha!

Smoke said...

I miss Mustard! I hope she doesn't have another headache. :(

Anonymous said...

Mulder, you're gonna need me here. Don't touch me again.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add that it's very dangerous to do a google image search for Mulder and Krycek. O_O

sdock10 said...

I miss Mustard too. I hope her computer didn't blow up on her.

If she has a headache it's prolly cause she was staring at Mayo's cock again.

o_O

Smoke said...

To the both of you:

O_O

sdock10 said...

Or maybe she is busy throwing together a pizza with thin(g) crust.

Anonymous said...

Oh hi Jules! Can we like get married and whatnot? I'm so done with blondes and I swear I will never mack Paris Hilton again and I have got all my shots since then!

sdock10 said...

Or I bet she is stuck somewheres trying to figure out a math problem.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where the beef are Splash AND Bean? O_O

Smoke said...

Go Jared! ^_^

sdock10 said...

Jared talks like Mikey "whatnot" Way.

Anonymous said...

You must be losing it Mulder. I could beat you with one hand.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that how you like to beat yourself? ...If those are my last words, I can do better.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Jared. The Paris thing really messed it up for me. I'll have to think about it and you have to bathe in bleach. Then we'll talk!

sdock10 said...

I might just have to start watching X-Files.

Anonymous said...

Totallyyyyyyy! ^_^ I was so tempted to bring my DVDs to Orlando and force you guys to watch them in the hotel, but I somehow knew that we'd be out and about till all crazy hours. (And that Solly would fall asleep singing at around 3 AM. ;D )

Smoke said...

Cloris Leachman needs to go home. O_o

Smoke said...

I can still hear the two of you giggling.

I was like:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

sdock10 said...

What song was I singing?

"Famous Last Words"

Fuck me, I can't remember. I just remember Jules and I were laughing so hard and I finally said, okay we have to be quiet and just go to sleep. Otherwise, I would have sung the entire CD from start to finish or finish to start.

Anonymous said...

You were out like a light. And Solly was all, "WHEN I WAS!!!" It was hilarious. :)

What's up with Chloris Leachman?

sdock10 said...

Mayo needs to bring me some Pepto- or something. Gahh! I don't feel good.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! That feeling sucks! You need probiotics! YES! That helped me so much. They help you digest and make things go down all nice and smooth in Ye Olde Digestive Tracte.

Smoke said...

She's on Dancing with the Stars and she's stiff as a board.

Bless her heart!

sdock10 said...

WTF are those?

sdock10 said...

Cloris is 82 sonofabitchin' years young and has a beautiful foul mouth! Leave her alone!

Smoke said...

She does have a foul mouth!

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

I don't think we should have eaten those raw wilty green beans.

Anonymous said...

Awww! That's nice that she's on that show!

Solly, it's what's found in yogurt and stuff, the acidophilus and all that good junk. Basically it's live, active cultures that you need in your gut to digest things properly. But you can get it in a pill and get a super dose, which is what I got. As sick as I was, I felt better right away. See, if you ever took antibiotics, or if you ever got sick or drank tons of water or stuff like that, or if you eat a lot of sugar, your probiotics are low. Antibiotics kill them clean off. That's why women who've taken antibiotics or who are diabetic often get a yeast infection and are told to eat more yogurt.

I happen to love yogurt, but if you're illin', it's almost counterproductive because most yogurt--especially the commercial stuff like Dannon and Yoplait and them--have so much sugar that it almost cancels it out.

And that's what pro-biotics are!

Smoke said...

Uh-oh. O_o

Well, LHM ate twice as much as we did and he's bouncing around here like a crazy person.

Smoke said...

Oh, that's cool! I learned something new today! YAY!

I didn't know they made a pill like that.

sdock10 said...

Then maybe it was the salmon patties. o_O

Anyways, I think I am gonna go for the night. Maybe watch tv. Maybe doodle some stuff. Maybe write some hot boiling bubbling nonsense.

Who knows.

Catch you guys tomorrow!

Mwah! Mwah!

Smoke said...

Yeah, I gotta get LHM in the bed and ready for school tomorrow. He's soooo gonna hate me. Meh, oh well. :)

Have a great night you two!

Sweet dreams errbody!

*waves to Mayo & SS*

Night!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Solly, good night! Feel better soon. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oops, good night to you, too, Princess!

I will be around till 9:30 ish, then Imma head off and eat some acai ice with chocolate chips like I've been dying to for weeks, and watch a DVD. X Files, probably. ^_^

TA WATH!

Anonymous said...

I have missed this SO MUCH! Thanks for the laughs tonight. Have a good night. I love the porch.

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey, anytime! It's gonna be fun times here. :) Make sure you come back. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Together we stand.

Divided we fall.

Anonymous said...

They chose to "stand" over here when the refused to stop having their "fun", their "fun" that got in the way of other peoples comfort.

Anonymous said...

Her brain allows one half-formed thought to pass:
'Well now that's done: and I'm glad it's over.'