Sunday, October 12, 2008

Doormat

"Welcome"

Don't forget to stomp around and wipe your feet.

Covered in footprints and dirt and shit and something sticky that could be gum or pinetar or who the fuck knows.

You can clean me off, but little traces always remain.

56 comments:

Smoke said...

OMFG.

sdock10 said...

WTMFF, right?

Smoke said...

Oh! Oh!

Don't you like how that anon took 'The Switch and the Spur' and posted it at Mayo's?

Jack White awesomeness will infect everrrryyybodddyy!

MUWAHAHAHAHA.

Smoke said...

Oh! Oh!

And how we're terrible people becaues we took down TJ's drawing?

Nevermind the fifty billion other pics that have been put up and taken down in the last year.

>_<

Smoke said...

Have a great day all!

Later!

Anonymous said...

Good morning, you guys. ^_^ I didn't even bother to skim. I can tell you right now there's nothing there that I need to read.

so! Today I am going to dye my hair in an effort to get rid of this random patch that's showed up since I got sick, because WTF?

Whatchoo guys doing today?

sdock10 said...

Jules,

What the hell? Are you talking about your greasy spot? Didn't you just dye it?

I ain't doing much of anything. Just a little of this, a little of that.

Anonymous said...

WTF, I answered this post but it didn't go through. I mean like about an hour ago! O_o

Anyways, I didn't yet, but I'm gonna try it. Then I should try to straighten up some.

I'm gonna eat PIZZA for lunch today and I can't wait.

Okay, the crow is eating my library. Later!

KU KILAKILA!

sdock10 said...

Jules,

Good luck with your pizza and hair stuffs!

*waves to Havoc*

Anonymous said...

*waves a wing*

*pecks the back of the chair*

Anonymous said...

I know it's crazy to be excited about this, but my pizza is cooking and I can't wait. ^_____^

Anonymous said...

cant stay guys, caught up last night and all i can say is what will be will be.

Solly, i will call you in 20, i need to speak to you. I wanna run a few ideas and thoughts past you and shannon.

I will email you guys later, i am off packing, whoop whoop.

Jules, thank you for your pink bubble, i will need it :)

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Fim, will you be on AIM tonight? At least for a bit. :) Hope so.

Who's watching Planet Earth? It rules!

resurrected wreck said...

What's Planet Earth? Is it a nature show?

Anonymous said...

It's THE nature show. It's an epic series about all aspects of the planet. It's on DVD now, but they're doing one more showing on Discovery.

resurrected wreck said...

It's shows like that that make me wish I got channels on my TV.
Actually, I think my friends next door might have those DVDs.

Anonymous said...

It's really cool. :)

resurrected wreck said...

I think I know which series it is now. It's got great cinematography, yes?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's terrific. They have all these amazing time lapse shots and stuff. The whole series makes me get all teary. Not because of the predator / prey stuff (although that does, too,) but because you realize how beautiful it is here. And I kind of mourn for people who actually choose not to see it, and even more, not to be here anymore, because I can't imagine a lovelier heaven.

resurrected wreck said...

That's lovely :)

Okay, now I really must see these!

resurrected wreck said...

Gonna head out shopping. Got some birthday gifts to pick up.

Have a good day, K :)

Anonymous said...

You too!

Awww! Baby penguins are hatching!

Anonymous said...

FRANK IERO LEATHERMOUTH INTERVIEW. Click the right hand arrows.

Anonymous said...

Click back left you get a James Dewees interview which I haven't read yet but looks long.

sdock10 said...

Thanks for links, Anon! Great interviews and it brings back a lot of fun memories from that night in Orlando.

Anyone around?

sdock10 said...

I'm a little James Dewees fangirl ever since Orlando.

Smoke said...

That was awesome, Anon! Thank you!

I wanna go back to Orlando!

Smoke said...

I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Not what I wanted.

Carrie said...

Hello Guys! I hope you all had a nice day. K, I have those Planet Earth things on my Netflix queue, thanks for reminding me of that. We have been languishing for things for family movie night lately, that might fit the bill.

Carrie said...

But Frosted Flakes, they rule. Not as much as Apple Jacks though.

Anonymous said...

Its perfect, Carrie, you guys will love it. :)

Hey, is anyone on AIM? I will pop on for a bit if anyone else is on.

Smoke said...

Jules,

Da Rake says hello and he's still pissed about Disney World. :)

Hi Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Awww, tell him sorry. :) But you guys are all gonna go together! IT's funny, there is a commercial on this exact moment about a family trip to Disney. You know, the one where it's like $1700 for seven nights or somesuch. ^_^

Smoke said...

Bwahaha! He's just kidding. I think. O_O

Solly and I are on AIM if anybody wants to hop on.

sdock10 said...

Hi Guys!

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Where the eff are you?

Anonymous said...

SS is the bomb, diggity. :D ♥

Anonymous said...

I'm glad people are getting to see Planet Earth. They have an hour for each amazing part of the earth. Right now they're doing the oceans. I think everyone should see this; you really do fall in love with the entire planet and you realize how lucky you are to be somewhere so interesting and so incredibly diverse.

I wish they'd do one on space!

Anonymous said...

All during this show all day today, they keep doing commercials for this show on the Iditarod race. Forgetting for just a moment that I hate the Iditarod because it's cruel and brutal and utterly unnecessary, the word "Iditarod"--especially how this guy says it--cracks me up everytime.

Carrie said...

OOh, sounds like a naughty gay porno.

Smoke said...

Oh Jules! I meant to tell you earlier that the comment you tried to post here but didn't show up?

I found it.

Hee-hee.

Anonymous said...

Kapunua you are a special connection stealer. why did you steal SS's special connection away from the OP's? shame on you. :)

Smoke said...

Bwah!

Anonymous said...

Pshst, anon, please don't. If you start something it will undoubtedly get copied and it will start drama and people will get upset.

It wasn't a huge deal when he answered Ergo, but god forbid he should listen to a song and we should be watching the same damn TV show. Then it's the end of the world. O_O

Carrie, too right. I always want to say, "Me, too!" ;)

Princess, you did? I forgot what I said. How the hell did it get gone?

Smoke said...

Yeah! You left it on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I could really use some chocolate. I crave brownies.

Anonymous said...

O_O WTF is wrong with me? LOL! Did you get a message just for you, too?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's too funny. I was so mystified!

Smoke said...

Yep!

I laughed. :)

Okie-doke. I'm outta here.

Sweet dreams!

Anonymous said...

Night, Princess!

Me too, I'm off. I'll peek in before I hit the hay. I'd like to catch the rest of this series but I don't know how much longer it is. It's mountains now. ^_^

Good night, porch!

Anonymous said...

♥FIMBLE STAR♥

sdock10 said...

Night, You Crazies!

Jules, I forgot to tell you that my ex and I watched the whole Planet Earth series b/c he got it for Christmas last year. It is totally awesome.

Anonymous said...

Did you love it? :D

Once again, good night!

Carrie said...

Night, you guys!

ergoproxy said...

I have part 2 of my trip at my blog if you want a look