Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Private Parts

Is there anything left?

15 comments:

sdock10 said...

Whoop! Whoop! Go me! Go me!

Okay, that was a little much for first place.

Have a great day, Porchies!



Solly ♥s PPU!

Smoke said...

Where is errbody? O_o

Have a great day everyone! Unicorns included!

XOXO

Later!

Smoke said...

What is up with the porch people today?!?!?!?

O_o

Anonymous said...

Smoke, please consider for your video of the day tomorrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8nkkOA_AM

Jennicula said...

Hey Porchies!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! How's you?

Anon,

What is it? What is it? I can't watch youtube right now so I can't see what it is.

Anonymous said...

Alrighty, I'm off to lunch. See you guys when I get back! ^_^

Jennicula said...

Hey Smoke.

It's oddly quiet around here today.

Have a good lunch. Maybe I'll catch you later.

farawaysoclose said...

hello lovely porchies! i can't stop sadly and sorry i am so very fucking late!!

kids and school holidays = usual routine out of the fuckin window!

love to you all!

sdock10 said...

Solly's home.

Mwah! Mwah!

Be back later!

resurrected wreck said...

Anybody home?

sdock10 said...

G'nite, Porch.

Sweet dreams!

resurrected wreck said...

Night, Solly :)

Anonymous said...

Nighty-night Porchiepeeps and Porchicorns! Sweet dreams!

I ♥ all of you! ^_^

XOXO

I miss you, Mustard!!!

resurrected wreck said...

Night, S&V :)