Monday, August 4, 2008

I Hate Monday

But, I love da Porchies!

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning!

sdock10 said...

Morning!

Have as good a Monday as you can, Porchies!

Catchya later!


*is envious of RW's Canadian Holiday*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, anon!
*waves flappy flags in celebration* =)

Morning Socky!

Have a great day everyone!

*missing SisM =(*

Smoke said...

This succckkkkksss!!! >_<

Gah! I don't like it.

Have a great day Porchies and Unicorns!

Smoke said...

I miss SisM, too! :(

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Excellent video choice, even though I can't watch it, I know what it is and it's niiiiiiiiice!



PPU,

It's going to be a fucker of a Monday, so I am leaving you Solly ♥s filled with extra Solly superstuffs.

resurrected wreck said...

I don't have to work today, yay! ^_^

Anonymous said...

No fair! No fair! >_<

I iz jelluzzz!

MUSSSSTTTAARRRDDD!!!!

Did your pooter blow up? O_o

farawaysoclose said...

hello hello hello!!

sorry couldn't be here earlier!

how are we all?

hi RW!

they seem to have gone?

resurrected wreck said...

I think it must be nap time at the day care, FASC.

resurrected wreck said...

Nap time's over, apparantly.

Ah well, I knew it was too good to last.

resurrected wreck said...

Ribena, anyone?

farawaysoclose said...

hi RW! sorry i wandered off!

its so old and tired!!

resurrected wreck said...

Yep. And it smells.

farawaysoclose said...

indeed RW!!

resurrected wreck said...

Like rotting fish heads.

farawaysoclose said...

yuk RW don't make me wretch!!

resurrected wreck said...

Sorry :P

farawaysoclose said...

its ok RW!!

i have to love and leave now!!

10pm...gotta go and be a nice wife to the bloke!!

seeya tomorrow!

have a nice rest of your day RW! oh and i think i will go for the plainer rooms for the girls! makes sense. thanks for your advice.

resurrected wreck said...

Have a good night, FASC :)

sdock10 said...

Solly needs her PPU.

sdock10 said...

Goin to feed poochies!

Be back in a bit.

MissTottenham said...

Hello peeps.

sdock10 said...

Bwah, I just called you out at Mayo's. And then I went to your blog to find you.

I'll be back in a bit.

Still gotta go feed the poochies!

MissTottenham said...

You called and I came, that is spooky.

I had just put my blog up and was doing some catch up.

Don't be gone long or I'll miss you.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

MissTottenham said...

Hiya RW sweetie.

You were right, GS is soooooo pretty.



How is the decorating going? I highly approve of the yellow room. After my own heart there.

MissTottenham said...

PPU, I posted pics for you. I hope you get to see them.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Miss T :) Good to hear you and GS had a good time!

I did a bit of trim painting & touch-ups this weekend, and finally cleaned att the paint tins and brushes and stuff out of my kitchen, but that was the extent of it.

MissTottenham said...

Well, you gotta start by prepping the equipment sweetie.

resurrected wreck said...

True. My next task is to tape off my bedroom walls & put primer on in there. But it's a fairly big room so I'm going to wait a bit before I tackle that.

MissTottenham said...

It'll never get done by waiting a bit.

I know what you mean though, it's hard to get started when it is a big project. Especially when there's something good on TV or you see something shiney.

resurrected wreck said...

I am easily dictracted by shiny things :)

resurrected wreck said...

Well, I think I'm going to head off, Miss T.

Have a lovely night :)

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight RW sweetie, you take care.

It was nice seeing you again.

sdock10 said...

RW, Don't go! Don't go! Come back!

MissT,

Whatchoo doin?

MissTottenham said...

I am sat at the puter trying not to fall asleep.

Whatcho doin?

sdock10 said...

Okay, goin' to eat and baff now.

Be back in a bit.

sdock10 said...

Damn, there you are. I keep missing you. So tell me, how much did you guys laugh this weekend?

MissTottenham said...

We laughed loads solly. Especially with the SS pants.

Hearing GS trying to explain to the little lady what we were doing was hilarious.

sdock10 said...

I can imagine, MissT. My sister and I get lots of strange looks when we go out because everything we can make blog related. It's so funny.

I'll be back in a bit. I am starving!

MissTottenham said...

OK, you go get food.

resurrected wreck said...

MissTottenham said...

♥ ♥

resurrected wreck said...

♥ ♥ ♥

sdock10 said...

♫☼◄½πÆ♪►☺♥Ç

MissTottenham said...

Blimey solly, I thought I'd gone dyslexic looking at that.

sdock10 said...

It's Porchie for I ♥ you all!

MissTottenham said...

Aw, and I ♥ you too solly.

resurrected wreck said...

That's an impressive code, Solly!

sdock10 said...

↕«¡┌█╝

That is code for Solly -n- PPU!

resurrected wreck said...

WOW!

MissTottenham said...

Makes my eyes hurt ha ha ha ha.

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight Porchies.

Goodnight porch.

Smoke said...

GOODNIGHT PORCHIES!!!!!

GOODNIGHT UNICORN!!!!

♥ you all! ^_^

XOXOXOXO

sdock10 said...

*sprinkles Solly ♥s all over the Porch*

Nite, nite!