Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Gonna Be Another Scorcher

Duh!

26 comments:

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

sdock10 said...

Hiya, RW!


Have a great day, Porchies!

Stay cool!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Solly ^_^

Have a good day, everyone!

Smoke said...

Have a great day everyone!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi & bye, S&V ^_^

sdock10 said...

I miss Mustard!!!!!!

Smoke said...

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me three!

Have a super duper day everyone.

Anonymous said...

me four!!

where is she?

HAVE A GOOD ONE PORCHIES!

that wasn't meant to be in capitals but fuck it!

can i say scorching porchies!!

i think i can!

apart from me and PP.
PP cos she lives down under and it's winter and me cos although its summer...it's england and there is light drizzle!!

ok seeya later!

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone has a fantastic Wed.

Anonymous said...

me Sdock10

Anonymous said...

I iz sooooo bored! And it's too hot to leave for lunch. >_<

Grrrr!!!

gnothi seauton said...

Can you send some this way then? Pretty please with a cherry on top?


Hope you are all well :)

Bye.

sdock10 said...

PPUuuuuuuuuzz,

Where you be? We miss youuuuzz?

sdock10 said...

Color Anon,

Thank you so much for my coloring page. I can't wait to color it!

Smoke said...

I wanna color it, too! I can't though because I can't print it out. :(

BOOOOO!!!!

sdock10 said...

I will make u copies, Smoke.

Smoke said...

Yayyyyy!!! ^_^

sdock10 said...

Gotta feed the dogs, be back in a bit!

MissTottenham said...

I miss PPU too.

MissTottenham said...

Nighty night x

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams, MissT.

I miss PPU, too.

I have nobody to pick on. :(

sdock10 said...

Meff it up!

resurrected wreck said...

O_o

sdock10 said...

G'nite Porchies!

Sweet Dreams, PPU!

Anonymous said...

*hugs the Porch's post*

Goodnight, guys.

Have a great Thursday.