*raises hand*
As if we need really need a reason to party on the porch....
Oh well....
Happy Birthday Mr. Way! Oh yeah, and it's Wednesday WOO HOO!!
Dude, you are officially in your 30's......
...just sayin
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
87 comments:
He's older than me! Bwahahahaha!
I am not in a good mood today.
I feel like throwin' a hairbrush.
Just sayin'......
Have a good one, errbody!
XOXO
whoop whoop
*dances around*
who's fucking proud now
*dances around*
whoop whoop
ohhh princess, so close yet so far away. hahahahaha
have a nice day.
Hi Betty! Hi Princess!
I feel like beating the shit out of someone with a hairbrush.
Just sayin..
Hey Fim!
Uhhh, can I make someone eat a hairbrush? Yeah.....
I think I can. >_<
fuck me and call me betty botches
Hey Fim, owing to distance will you settle for just being called Betty instead ^_~
Morning everybody!
fighting words, ohhhhhh violent people tuh tuh tuh
i am going to get my hair brush and brush my hair. got to go make myself half decent to go fail me exam, whoop whoop bring on the big fat F
catch you later guys, dont got making people eat hair brushes
bye
*runs in*
wouldnt you like to do the first part PP, tuh tuh tuh you cant do one without the other ;)
hahahaha, i will let you off hahahah
*places plastic monkey in PP's hair*
*runs off*
bye bye guys
Morning solly!
Morning Princess!
Yes! Throw it!!
Have you ever noticed how well hairbrushes somersault in the air?
*chuk-a-chuk-a-chuk-a-chuk*
*clatter*
*clunk*
*plastic monkeys drop out of PP's hand and settle back in FS's hair*
Hi PP!
Hairbrushes can do quite a bit of damage. And we can look oh so fabulous while doing the tossing...
solly said
And we can look oh so fabulous while doing the tossing...
LMFAO
sorry, you just made me laugh so much.
bye guys
Morning socky!
I agree. Hairbrushes are way more useful than boomerangs. That girl in The Killers video, who took out Brandon, would have rocked it more with a Lady Jayne wooden handle, nylon bristle beauty.
Who might get a beating today with yours?
Odds on it won't be PPU ^_^
He's still nearly 10 years younger than me, the silly meffer!
Hi RW!
Age is just a number these days. It no longer reflects how mature a person is nor how young at heart they are. Lucky huh!
Fimmy, good luck with your exam today sweetie.
Have a great day everyone!
P.S.Lets keep it safe out there as well, with the use of hairbrushes restricted to Weapons of Messy Hair Deconstruction only ^_^
Weapons of Messy Hair Destruction FOR THE MEFFIN WIN!!
Best line of the day!!
Later Porchies!
PPU, remember smiles, hugs, ♥, sunshine, and the occasional filthy word today and it will go much smoother!! That's what I think anyways.
Oh and some good music!! We always need good music.
Hey everyone! :)
Wishing you all a magfuckin'nificent Wednesday! The countdown is on to the weekend! (Are we gonna have a par-tay, 'cause I will totally bring some cheese cubes.)
Have a great day!
PPU: Are you dressed in Wednesday attire? ;)
Hey guys! Hope you're all having the most fabulous wednesday ever. Me, I'm gonna hang onto that meffer for just as long as I can.
Hey chiquitas (and Betty).
Did I see that it's a hairbursh tossing day?
Good. I'm tired of flipping the bird to people. I'll try the hairbrush and see what happens.
wow, nowt unusual for you there then hehehehe
hello trollop, how is worky and are you getting everyone to do your work :)
Well, hose beast, I'm training them to do my work today.
It's all part of my devious plan to eventually take over the world.
How are you today?
not bad, just looking after tornado. i may have some dinner soon tho, i am hungry.
tell them that they have to answer to the hose beast as well cos its the plane, we are both going to take over the world
Perfecto!
Well, back to the grind. I must crack the whip.
Maybe I'll see you later :)
iye, catch you later. dont whip them to hard missy.
Hey Porch! You glad to see me?
Why of course you are! ^_^
More guitar? Yes please!
More gatorade? Yes please!
franks looks so unhealthy and unhappy in theese new pics
Ya think? Really?
I was thinking the most recent ones he looks kind of happy.
he never smiles anymore and why cant he take a pic w/o a cig in his mouth
Hmmmmm, I dunno but maybe he's happy. I hope so.
me too!
PPU has camel toe
PPU has camel toe
PPU has camel toe
PPU should give the toe back to the camel or it will be walking wonky.
PPU crapped on my lawn
now who is going to clean it up
Spread it on the flowers, they'll come up lovely. Just don't sniff em too closely.
*shrieks*
STOP TALKING ABOUT PPU IN THAT WAY!!
I am feeling faint!!!
*Picks up solly and fans her down*
*spritzes cold water in Sdock's direction*
I'm okay girls...I think. No one should speak in that way about the unicorn ever never again.
It might cause me to go into cardiac arrest!!
*wonders if there are handcuffs involved in cardiac arrest*
Hmmmm...
I'm sure handcuffs can be requested at any time solly.
MissT,
What ya doin?
I'm about to listen to some Angels&Airwaves!! I have new cds that I have to catch up on.
I'm just a sittin' here at me old computer talkin' to you guys.
I'm going to cook some pasta for supper. Yum, yum...I guess. I'm not really hungry, but I will be later, so it's good to prepare as much. I should probably like wash some clothes and straighten up my house. My dude will be home tomorrow and everything changes. Right now it's all happy music, smiles and good times.
Yay *claps hands in glee for solly's happy house*
You enjoy yourself sweetie.
Eat what you like and listen to what you like.
You should do that anyway.
are there unicorn diapers, because PPU keeps peeing in my flower pot.
LOL, that's naughty.
Anon,
You are going to be pissing in a baggie when I get done with you.
Ooooooooo them there's fighting words.
Run anon.
P P U
o e n
o e i
p i c
i n o
n g r
g n
*passes out cold*
O_O
*raise up, looks around, rubs head*
*picks up big stick, goes on search for anon*
pPU- smells
*Anon goes into witness protection*
PPU's gonna come back with vengeance if you all aren't careful!
No one wants to feel the wrath of a royal purple unicorn with a really bright striped coat!
Anonymous said...
pPU- smells
*Anon goes into witness protection*
That is funny! See but you forgot that I have the GREAT EYEBALL OF DOOMDOM and it sees everyone and everything.
We'll be coming for you, PPU-ATTACKER!
MUWAHAHAHA!
I just got an Amazon parcel in today, S&V.
Wanna know what I got ya??
Ooops! gotta head to bed now.
Guess you don't get to hear what I gots you, S&V!... ;P
Anyone on da porch (I almost spelled it Porche)?
Ooop, goodnight, RW! Remember, 4ever! ;)
Night.
*cheesy grin*
SSSSSDOOOOOOOOOCK!!!
I know you're around here. Why you bein' so quieeeet?
Did you like my emo shocky face, Mustard?
It's like my regular shocky face, but with tons of eyeliner.
Oh, is that what that was?!
You do a beautiful application job, RW. I'm very impressed. ;)
Thank you! :D
I Sharpied it on.
Well, that's always one way to do it!
Are you enabling yourself to have carefree mornings without the hassle of black MAC eyeshadow application? Because, if so, your invention will call for an entirely new line of makeup removalware.
Eh... wot?
Well, Sharpie markings are pretty effing hard to remove.
Unless you use alcohol or something, and we wouldn't want that to be put on your eyeballs.
We'll have to make something else.
REmove? Who said anything about remove!
I'm a hard-core emo shocky face, I do not need to remove!
0_0 <--- see?
Besides, saves time getting ready in the mornings if you never take it off.
Hey Mustard,
Just listenin' to my new musics!
Not feeling chatty like I was earlier. I dunno WTF.
There you are!
Listening to music?!?! What is it?
I don't know WTF either. Anything you feel the need to talk about?
Solly, if you see S&V please tell her that I got her three DVDs at Amazon: two fun Marilyn Monroe ones, and a horror.
Pity party for one, your table is ready.
RW, Niiiiiiiiiiiice, I will tell her.
Mustard, no, I don't think it's anything. Just listening instead of talking, you know? Trying unsuccessfully to figure shit out.
"Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me..."
"Sit on my face, and tell me that you caaaaare..."
Well, you know you can go for it if you want. :)
I'm too busy to even think about anything. Sometimes I like that. Keeps things from surfacing, you know?
Yeah, I don't know. This One Republic CD is full of songs right now that are tapping into every emotion that I am feeling. It's weird. It hits almost too close to home.
But I like it....
I think I might go to bed early tonight.
That might be a good idea.
Whatever you'd like to do, Sdock. Having music like that isn't a bad thing. It makes you face stuff.
Nobody likes my pretty song :(
RW,
I didn't know you were singing. I am so sorry.
Yes-huh!
I liked it! Not sure how to react to it, but I liked it!
You didn't notice my Sit On My Face song, Solly??
0_0
Oh, hell! I was going to go to bed!
Here I go...
Have a good night, Solly and Mustard and anyone else who passes through here :)
Night, RW!
I had a blast! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment