Just say it for fuck's sake....
Say what?
You know...what you are trying to say.
...Okay.
Fuck you!
You piss me off!
You make me smile!
You are my friend!
I love you!
There...that feels better.
You are impossible.
Well, you wanted to know.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
57 comments:
hello there!
morning solly!!
have a great tuesday!!
You too, FASC!
cheers babe!!
and guess what my s//c and leathermouth t shirts arrived today so i am very happy!!!!
Ooooh, I hope Princess gets hers. If not, her scream will be heard round the world.
Hi Solly & everybody :)
Ooooo! Leathermouth t-shirts!! I'm still debating whether I should get that one of the s//c one.
These shirts fit small, yes?
*just wondering what size to get*
RW,
Very small...if you are talking about the girl cut.
I haven't tried mine own, but let's just say that poor little t-shit might be a bit snug over my big hoo-tahs.
EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is my shirt? :(
Or shirts? :(
Damn.
Have a great day errbody!
And PPU/MM/BTA/I'm sure there's some more but it's early and I can't think right now:
You best be wearing that coat of many colors today. Don't let me catch you without it. ^_~
Mayo has flipped his lid! He has deleted 6 posts from 2007.
ZOMG, HE LIKE DELETED STUFFZZZ FROM 2007...LIKE ZOMG, THE WORLDS GONNA END. LETS OVERREACT!!!
hi guys!! i'm kinda wondering why mayo has deleted his 6 earliest posts from sept 2007??? i'm kinda sad in a rather pathetic way!!
we all good??
oh and the s//c, leathermouth t shirts are def on the small size!! i ordered a large cos i am a UK size 12 which is size 8 i think in USA. well they fit but i better not eat anymore food!!!
Happy Tuesday everyone!
Princess!!!
My S//C order hasn't arrived yet either >_<
I'm going to stamp my foot in a moment!
Check out Lover mans post?
PP did you get the email from s//c saying they were at bamboozle so any not sent before will be sent when they return? don't stress i'm sure it won't be long!!
thanks anon.
Hi Far!
Yes I had that message. But my order number was 18!!! It should have been sent before Bamboozle.
OMG I feel a tantrum coming on!
Well, maybe two stamps of the foot instead of one ^_^
haha PP!! you are funny! i couldn't believe mine came so soon!! sorry to rub it in!
right i've got to go guys! i'm staying at my mum's tonight and i don't know what we are doing as a family tomorrow so i won't be around anyway.
take care all.
hey PP if something immense happens re mayo and his deletions etc can you email me!! i know iknow iknow!! i am sad!!
cheers!!
No worries Far ^_^ The old Blue Collar Distro deliveries used to take up to three weeks to get here. Maybe this will be just as slow?
Have fun at your Mum's. My eyes will be like those of an eagle* for you.
Righto, off for me too
*yawn*
Have a great day everyone.
*just a little more tired, not so sharp visioned, and fortunately, not coloured yellow.
Hey gang. What's new at the zoo?
hello, hows it hanging, hahahaha.
i had naughty visions when i say that hahahaha.
whats going on, anyone about?
i have swamp crotch
swamp crotch?
swamp crotch/jr. anon/always talking about cellulite anon/always talking about farts anon/etc, why don't you ever just conversate without making gross references?
*waves* to all the Lovelies
I hope to see all of you tonight. Crossing my fingers that I will finally get back to my friends here. This lag inbetween visits is killing me.
♥ you guys!
PORCHIES!!
Solly's home....and she has brand new cds to play with!
Nobody wuvs me...
:(
Oh good grief...I will talk to myself then...Solly, what cd would you like to listen to first? Hmmm, I dunno sdock...maybe some One Republic...Yeah, let's try them and see. I sure hope our pizza warms up quickly because I am fucking starving. Me too!!!
Niiiiiiiiice choice, Solly. This is pretty good. Different from stuff we are used to. I like it.
Thanks, I have good taste.
Mustard,
Yeah, should I ask why you are pissed or do I already know why you are pissed?
Can I just say One Republic will make excellent dark bath music!!
I have my reasons, but mostly it's because I let people walk right the fuck over me, and that is no longer cool.
Seriously, those dudes, if they and their peeps play their cards right, will make a killing, because their music is really damn catchy.
Is it really?
There are days, as you well know, that's all I need to listen to. I might go buy it. Tell me which tracks you like best so I can go look at the lyrics.
So far, I really like all of them...there's one I put up for Mayo the other night. That's a good one. Seriously, there hasn't been a bad song yet. But then again maybe I am just feeling melancholy as fuck right now, so it appeals.
Read "Prodigal"...that one is good.
So...it seems we were right about the "burning" of the words.
Okay, I'll definitely read the lyrics later.
RE: burning words.
Yeah, not sure why he did it. I trust that it was for a good reason.
Okay, I found one I don't like...bummer, I like the words though.
Yeah, I'm sure he did. I hope he's worked through it all.
Gotta go feed my doggies, I will be back in a little bit.
Where is MissT?
MissT????????
Sdock, I have to go.
Hopefully I can be back later.
See ya!
Hey guys! Splash, I know just how you feel today. >_< Grrrr. We should all go on a rampage together.
Are we gonna chat tonight or wut? We got lots to chat about!
Hey, you guys notice how it's all Gerardy over at Mayo's? It's weird timing how it gets all MCR drama ish with anons when LM posts, right? El oh el.
That was the funniest damn clip of Adam and Matt. ^_^
RAAAAAWR?!
Listening to What's If Feel Like To Be A Ghost, just sayin'.
=]
Aren't they too much fun? I can't wait to hear what they're going to come up with. ^_^
I'm about to go take a bath. Maybe I will listen to another cd...hmmm, what shall I listen to now? Maybe some SICK MEFFIN PUPPIES!! I now am the proud owner of an unedited copy!
Fuck yes!
Ooooooh, Or..I could listen to some Andrea Bocelli...that might be more "bath" appropriate.
Yessssssssssss yes!
I do the same thing, Solly. I have a nice bth with all kinds of oils that I mix myself (bubble bath is really bad for your skin and worse for your girl business!) and I turn off the lights, light a bunch of candles and put on some chillaxing music. ^_^
Have fun!
Going on AIM guys, hope to see you there. :)
Dubai's crown prince bought a camel for a record $2.7 million during a desert festival in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
PPU?
Are you the $2.7 million dollar unicamelcorn? O_o
HOW DARE YOU PUT A PRICE TAG ON PPU!!!!!!!!!!!
For shame...
Hahaha! That's a pretty expensive price tag!
You're right though, I am pretty sure a 'unicamelcorn' is a one of a kind.
Priceless!
Hello everyone!!!
I'm trying my damnest to get on for more than a second, but something is always coming up.
Like just now. My cousin is swinging by - see ya in a bit. :)
Of course PPU is priceless, how dare you even entertain any other thought!!!
PPU, don't worry...I still ♥ you.
i would trade PPU for a leaf and a book of matches.
I haven't tried mine own, but let's just say that poor little t-shit might be a bit snug over my big hoo-tahs.
That's what I'm worrying about when I order mine, Solly. What size did you get?
Anonymous said...
i would trade PPU for a leaf and a book of matches
O_o
But why, Anon?
PPU is like mythical. That's just wrong.
does PPU have camel toe?
*gasps*
Do not talk about trading PPU!!!!
RW,
I got the biggest size and it's teeny tiny.
RW,
I got the biggest size and it's teeny tiny.
0_0
I think thems at s//c aren't too familiar with the sizing of the female body. I, for example, am fairly small, but with rather substantial tee-tahs. I usually take a size medium in tops, but according to s//c's sizing chart I would take a size XL in theirs.
Weirds me out.
Yep and it's teeny tiny...I'm right there with ya. Medium usually works for me too....but oh nooooo!! Not s/c.
Mine is going to look like.
Leeeeeaaaattthhhhherrrrrmmmoooouttthhhhh
Post a Comment