Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's All Good...

Good is okay, right?

It's better than bad...

Which can always get worse.








p.s. Because technically, it is still MissT's bday....Happy Birthday!!

45 comments:

sdock10 said...

Hi FASC!

Congrats on 1st place!

farawaysoclose said...

thank you solly!!

have a good day!!

sdock10 said...

FASC,

Thanks, you too!


Mustard,

Did you pick up that guitar solo in your dream?


Porchies,

I will see you after 5! Have a good day!

Smoke said...

HAPPY JAPPY BIRTHDAY MISST!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Smoke said...

8 hours and forty minutes.

Ewwwwww.

Everyone have a lovely Thursday and I'll be back later on.

PPU,

Why on earth would you want to go back out into the real world? You're a unicorn for crying out loud. The real world is no place for a unicorn. ^_^

Have a good one, and uhh, some of us around here kind of miss you.

Ahem.

Anyhoo!!!!!!!!!

Feels like an "8th Grade" kind of day, Mustard. Or possibly Marshall Mathers.

Not sure how violent I want to get just yet.

Anonymous said...

Hell no, I didn't.

WTF? I don't even remember anything from my sleep last night. And I purposely saw pictures of Ray in my head, hummed the solo, and replayed that video of the Revenge studio recordings. And what do I get?

Not a damn thing >_<

Anyway! I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday. I woke up and it felt like Friday, so I'm not too happy about that.

Make it a good day!

Smoke said...

8th Grade, Mustard.

8th Grade.

^_^

LOUDER NOW!

Smoke said...

You know what? Eff that.

Make it LEATHERMOUTH!

Niiiiiice.

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning all.

Hey Princess, after reading your comment about the destruction of LHM's trampoline yesterday, footage of the high winds made news coverage here. Scary stuff.

Keep safe guys, ok?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and not so slow after all FASC.

Well done =)

Anonymous said...

*waves*

Anonymous said...

Are you alright?

farawaysoclose said...

Oh, and not so slow after all FASC.

Well done =)


thank you kindly PP!!

hi porch dwellers!!!

Anonymous said...

Fimmy, I stopped by your place. I'll try to be on line later tonight.

Slaw Ass Smok - I get out at 3 today. I'll think of you when I drive away from this hellish job. I'll try to pick a tune with you in mind.

Anonymous said...

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Jenn,

Something loud and violent. That'll do it. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Did you ever want to be somebody else? Why them?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be someone else right now. I'd like to be Jenn who's getting off at 3:00. ^_^

Honestly though, no. I don't think so. I can't think of anyone that I've ever just wanted to be.

I kind of like me most of the time. Sometimes I'd like for 'me' to be different but not like anyone else.

If that makes any sense whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

Jenn who's getting off at 3:00


0_0

Anonymous said...

Oh stop it!

I knew when I typed that it didn't sound right! GAHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Would you ever have a mud bath?

Anonymous said...

*is not a dirty bird*

Thank you for saving me from receiving the trophy, Anonymous. ;)

Did you ever want to be somebody else? Why them?

I've never wanted to be someone else, but I can assure you there have been times I wished I was different than who I am.

But, no. I've never said, "Man, I'd kill to be them."

Anonymous said...

Would you ever have a mud bath?

I hear that they're good for your skin and complexion, so yeah. Just give me a place to wash the shit off afterwords!

Anonymous said...

Gotsta go!

See you dudes later!

Anonymous said...

*afterWORDS?

Oh damn.

Anonymous said...

A mud bath could be fun....

As long as it didn't eff up my tiara. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Have you ever commited a crime?

Anonymous said...

Depends on what you consider a crime. ^_~

Anonymous said...

anon,

try putting a bra on your milk bags.

Anonymous said...

O_O

Anonymous said...

What?

Like two plastic bags, joined together?

farawaysoclose said...

Did you ever want to be somebody else? Why them?

i kind of never wanted to really be me but i guess i was Ok enough with it to live with it.
when i was about 11 yrs old i wanted to be my friend cos her family were quite well off and she had a pony!!! and i knew that was never going to happen for me!


Would you ever have a mud bath?

yes i would.


Have you ever commited a crime?

only the usual, under age smoking and drinking.

a bit of drug use.

oh i shop lifted a few times when i was a kid. just sweets, nothing major.

oh yeh and i have drunk driven a few times when i was much younger. that is really bad and i am ashamed of that.


hello porch dwellers!!

Anonymous said...

anon,

you need to get a good fitting bra for your sweater meat.

sdock10 said...

afterwords


BEST WORD EVER!!!!!!!!

sister midnite said...

Hi everyone!

At work, and it's crazy again.
Just popping in to wish Miss T a Happy B-day *grope*!!

TTYL! ^_^

sdock10 said...

PPU,

I miss you and I am sending out special Solly ♥s your way.

Bet ya didn't know they are very magical and powerful against the crazy meffing real world.

Fuck yeah, they are!

Smoke said...

They are dying....

The blogs are dying...

WTF are we gonna do?

sdock10 said...

I don't know. I guess your sheer fabulousness could only keep them going for so long.

We are missing the unicorn. That's what it is.

Anonymous said...

HONEYS!

I'M BACK!

Hey Sdock! Hey SMOOOOKE! Hey SisterM!


Happy Birthday again to MissT!

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

Come over to Mayo's, you might have some fun there ;)

Anonymous said...

On my way!

Anonymous said...

SMOKE?!?!

SDOCK?!?!

Where'd you guys go?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I thought he was a goner!

Anonymous said...

Uh, Wrong place >_<

Jennicula said...

Smok, I pressed "play" on my CD player and got "Taste of Ink" And yes, I thought of you :)

Is it worth the can you even hear me
Standing with your spotlight on me
Not enough to feed the hungry
I'm tired and I felt it for awhile now
In this sea of lonely
The taste of ink is getting old
It's four o' clock in the fucking morning
Each day gets more and more like the last day
Still I can see it coming
While I'm standing in the river drowning
This could be my chance to break out
This could be my chance to say goodbye
At last it's finally over
Couldn't take this town much longer
Being half dead wasn't what I planned to be
Now I'm ready to be free

So here I am it's in my hands
And I'll savor every moment of this
So here I am alive at last
And I'll savor every moment of this

Won't you think I'm pretty
When I'm standing top the bright lit city
And I'll take your hand and pick you up
And keep you there so you can see it
As long as you're alive and care
I promise I will take you there
We'll drink and dance the night away
We'll drink and dance the night away

So here I am it's in my hands
And I'll savor every moment of this
So here I am alive at last
And I'll savor every moment of this
Savor every moment of this

(As long as you're alive here I am..)

As long as you're alive
Here I am
I promise I will take you there

As long as you're alive
Here I am
I promise I will take you there

Won't you think I'm pretty
When I'm standing top the bright lit city
And I'll take your hand and pick you up
And keep you there so you can see it
So long as you're alive and care
I promise I will take you there
So long as you're alive and care
I promise I will take you there

So here I am it's in my hands
And I'll savor every moment of this
So here I am alive at last
And I'll savor every moment of this
Savor every moment of this
Savor every moment of this

Anonymous said...

TASTE OF INK!!!!!!!!

YAY!

I ♥ that song. ^_^