Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
94 comments:
hell yeah
9 hours and 50 mins
Wow, you and your sister!!
A holiday and you're both up early!
Congratulations on your win, Princess, but now go pamper yourself and get back into bed!!! =)
Hi Solly!!
Are you working today?
Yes, grrrrrrrrrrrr.....we both have to work today.
Oh no =(
Sorry to hear that.
It's that old 'assume' thing again isn't it?
So do you both not get any easter break at all?
No Easter break for us, PP.
Some people will be off today for Good Friday....but to quote Gerard Way...
"But not us!"
9 hours and 36 mins
Well, I am off to face the crazies!!
But must have breakfast first...decisions decisions...will it be Burger King or McDonalds?
Catch up with you Porchies later!
PPU,
If you drop by here today, know that I miss you and still ♥ you even when you aren't here!
p.s. the whole porch misses you.
*PP counting down with socky then*
>_< I'm one minute out.
But must have breakfast first...decisions decisions...will it be Burger King or McDonalds?
None of that convenient garbage!!!
*throws assorted fruit after solly for a tossed fresh fruit salad*
Later girls.
I have some stars in the sky to go and admire.
Have a good day.
Byeeee PP!
Okay, I just heard my director laugh out loud and it makes me cringe.
I mean seriously. I could smack someone hard when I hear her.
Oh well. >_<
I think it's gonna be a Bert day.
You're so crazy!
Effin' Spongebob.
That's what it sounded like. >_<
*waves*
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
Absorbent, and yellow, and porous, is he!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
Then drop to the deck flop like a fish!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS,
SPONGE
BOB
SQUAREPAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!!!
GOOD MORNING!
I had to do it. Muwhahahah!
See you all later! Have a freakin' fantastic Friday. I'm off to listen to something angsty. Grrrrrrr!
Just wait until I get you! I'm gonna git u!!!!!!!!!!!!
>____<
Hey Fimble!
No you won't.
I'll squirt you with water.
Muwhahaha!
Sending you lots of Frank-filled thoughts to get you through the day!
Awwwww, Frank. ^_^
Yeah, see, right now...I'm not happy with Frank. He's not giving me any new stuff to buy on S//C!!! >_<
*is filling up bucket of water to dump on Mustard
Oh, I'm gonna get you. You just wait.
Eat Me!
Uh, no.
Uh, why not
Cuz! Just no.
I don't even know you. O_O
But, do you know me?
Do I?
How would I know? O_o
Follow your heart,
Follow your mind,
You will find a part
Of me, thats kind.
You know, I know, The people know
What the hell?
What if I don't know?
Then what?
Then, get to know me!
Hmmmmmm.
Got a name? ^_~
That always helps, right?
It sure does!
My name?
John.
What is your name?
Really.
Yes
Is there a problem?
What is your name?
Guess.
COME ON!?!?!?!
GUESS!
That would be hard.
Lucky enough, I have been Lurcky McLurckason.
Now, would I be correct in ASSuming your name is Shannon?
This may be incorrect, I have watched a lot of people state their names!
O_O
So, ummmmmm, whatcha doin'?
Is that a good sign?
Is that a bad sign?
That's a 'wtf' sign. ^_^
What's my nickname then?
Not the easy one, either.
Well, the answer may have several different answers!
The answer all depends on who is talking to you!
That's soooo true. Hmmmmm, what would you call me?
You know, just if you had to pick one.
Ok, now let me get this correct for you my dear!
ResurrectedWreck calls you salt&vinegar,
A lot of people call you Princess,
Your tiny unicorn calls you S&M
Is this correct?
I would call you, my dear. Is that to intrusive? Would you allow me to address you as that?
Hahahaha! You said 'tiny' unicorn. I don't know why that was so funny.
Sure, why not?
So where you been? In the shadows perhaps?
I am never in the shadows, my dear.
I merely sit on the edge, observing your delightful humor!
It is a pleasure to make you laugh.
How is work, on this beautiful Friday?
Well, I have exactly 3 hours and 25minutes to go!
So that's cool.
It is my dear, and what is even more 'cool' is that it is the weekend!
Well, gotta go for a bit so.......
Sign in next time, okay? ^_~
How can I sign in? I donot have an account here.
Good Bye my dear, it has been a pleasure, at last.
what's slimy, cold, long and smells like pork?
Kermit the frogs finger
Now, now. No need to descend into puppet indecency.
New post!
hi guys!!!
sorry you are working today sisters!! that's not good!
Don't be joking about Kermit. >_<
Ewwwww.
Only 29 minutes to go!
WHOOP! WHOOP!
Hi everyone. Thank you so much for my birthday wishes.
PORCHIES!!
I am home!!
Hi solly sweetie, how are you today?
I had a really greedy stuff my face day.
Why weird sweetie?
Hey MissT!!!
Hey again, Sdock!
What's up?
I am weird, my life is weird, I feel weird. I just don't know.
Something is off....
Hi mustard sweetie, how are you?
I know the "something isn't right" feeling solly. I have it most days.
Ooo, one of those?
Like the weird feeling inside kind of day? No focus? Need a release?
One of those?
Exactly, exactly.
What can I do? Something is off kilter and I dont know if it's me or someone else...or this place or my life or what.
Well, you could kick the guy to the kerb ad if you still feel weird, at least you acomplished something in the meantime.
Snap! Tell her MissT!
MissT, I'm doing okay. Doing some Spring cleaning up in the old noggin'. Doing some reevaluation, and filling my head with words that make it okay. :)
Sdock:
You remember a little while back when I had that same feeling? Like I was crawling in and out of my skin? I couldn't get it to go away. I had so many thoughts going at one time, I had no focus, no starting point, no anything.
Talk it out if you need to. That may help guide your thoughts.
*SPLASHES SMOKE*
HEY!
Hi princess sweetie, how are you?
Great minds eh?
A spring clean of the mind eh mustard. I try that sometimes but I can never quite reach the stubborn bits that get wedged in the corners.
*Dunks Mustard's head in bucket of water.
I'm good, MissT. You have a wonderful birthday yesterday?
Uhhh, I was thinkin...maybe Vodka might help a bit. Just get freaking wasted ass drunk.
*chases Smoke with a water gun*
Sdock?
Why don't you skip that and just turn on some music and talk with us about it, huh?
I had a great greedy day princess. I have eaten for too many doughnuts.
My ass is begining to look round and doughy itself.
No vodka solly. Practise kicking. you have to get rid of the guy. he is the nagging feeling you have at the back of your head.
Solly,
Get your country bumpkin ass in the truck and come to my house. It'll be the most fun you've had!
^____^
Off to feed my dogs.
FRIDAY WORKDAY IS OVERRRRRR!
sdock10 said...
Uhhh, I was thinkin...maybe Vodka might help a bit. Just get freaking wasted ass drunk.
Completely not worth it.
A nice cuppa, perhaps, your favorite CD and the full moon? ^_^
Hey Jules!
Glad you made it through the day!
Without getting arrested, no less!
If you hear a siren, run and hide.
Funny siren joke.
When you hear a siren going really fast, turn to a friend and say "he'll never sell any ice cream going at that speed".
I kill myself, I really do ha ha ha.
BAH!
I'm stealing that and telling it to everyone I know.
Take it and run with it mustard.
SOLLY!!!!!!!!!!
It does not take a damn hour to feed Rebel and Rogue!
Send out the search party.
It's so weird reading those names! We have a set of dogs that boards with us named Rebel and Rogue. Then we've got other Rebels and other Rogues, but "Rebel and Rogue" always board together. O_O
Goes together like pizza and cheese. I sound obsessed. I am obsessed.
Solly's coming to my house! YAY! ^_^
Okay, so you guys wanna know why I love my job so much? Why I just loooooove my office?
Well, you you get to look at this all day who couldn't be happy?
My Amaaaaaaayyyzing View
Then if I turn just right its pure heaven.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh........
Sunshine and Blue Skies
^___^
LMFAO princess ha ha ha ha ha!
You lucky gal.
Say hi to solly when she gets there.
Well, you you get to look at this all day who couldn't be happy?
See how freakin' happy I am!
You must be the happiest princess in the world.
Well, I have to be up early tomorrow to go shopping with mum so I shall bid you all a fond farewell.
See you all tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Aww, can you spruce it up a bit?
Sdock,
Went by your house.
I'm around if you need to talk.
I just want to say that sometimes it scares me that I get it so well.
I loved your post to Mayo.
I'll see you later on, Sdock. Sleep well.
hello
beng up, tis late at night or should i say this early in the morning is crazy. i miss you all
PRIIIIINCEEEEEESS!!!!!!
The Leathermouth t-shirts are in!!!
Get your tiara'ed self to the new skeletoncrewonline site if you haven't already
and
Goodmorning =)
Loved your craft session at Mayo's.
Happy weekend girls.
Post a Comment