Sunday, February 3, 2008

What the Hell Ever Happened to Mr. Brownstone?

Does anyone know?

Did he ever stop knocking?

Did he finally leave Axl alone?




P.S. Used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it, so the little got more and more.

87 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow the three R's

Respect for self

Respect for others

Responsibility for all your actions

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!

The DL rocks first place at DM this morning.

Kass, do you see? huh? huh?

Morning DL and Sdock.

Anonymous said...

DL,

For the win!

Rock on!

Anonymous said...

PP,

OH MY GAWHD! OH MY GAWHD! We both said rock in a sentence to the DL!

How freaky is that?

Pretty damned.

Anonymous said...

That's because he rocks his robes, solly.

Is that a fourth R?

Anonymous said...

You sound a bit perkier today socky.

Feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Morning errbody!!!


One question:

WHERE IN THE HELL IS MAYO?


DL! You go dude!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am feeling much better.

How are you?

Anonymous said...

Dude is busy I guess.

Anonymous said...

Guess so.

He'll probably drop a bomb on us later this afternoon.

Leave us scratching our heads going, WTF?

sdock10 said...

Nah, surely not, he never does that.

Anonymous said...

No, never. O_o

Smoke said...

Yoo-hoo....

I'll make ya famous.

sdock10 said...

Young Guns

We are watching Eraser.

WTF?

Smoke said...

I love Billy the Kid.

He's the coolest. Emilio has this evil, psychotic laugh. It's hilarious.

WTF is Eraser?

Is that Arnold?

Smoke said...

Ewwwww.

Govuhnuh Awwwrnold.

Yuck.

I think I watched that once. I don't remember it though. O_O

Maybe it was ERASED from my memory.

sdock10 said...

Um, I am still "not watching" it if that tells you anything.

I have "not watched" it a whole bunch of times.

sdock10 said...

Please pass to Mayo for me:


Mayo,

Morning, to ya! How are ya feeling this Sunday? Is it too early to tell? Maybe? Me? I'm good, so much better than yesterday. On the road to a complete recovery!

Err, I am still super frustrated with something I am trying to do on my computer, but I vow not to stop until I figure it out or I fuck something up beyond repair. We'll see which comes first! Have a little faith in me.

Mayo, I'm just wishing you a Sunday filled with all the things Sundays are supposed to be filled with....love, family, friends, faith, rest, relaxation, reflection, and recuperation!

Make it a good one.

Love to YOU Always,
S

p.s. Just how damn long is it supposed to take to burn a dvd??

Anonymous said...

What are you all doing!?

sdock10 said...

Just walking around BlogBelieve.

What you doin?

Anonymous said...

I'm walking around BlogBelieve, too!

Today better be the day Mayo graces us with his presence.

And, damn it, everything better be okay with the dude.

How are you doing this morning?

sdock10 said...

I'm pretty okay.

How are you?

Anonymous said...

Woman of few words this morning!

I'm steady. Hoping I don't lose my balance.

I was trying to find some Anti-Valentine's Day gifts for Kapunua's gift idea this morning, and in doing so, I completely bummed myself out.

I was looking at quotes and shit, and some of them are just hideously depressing. I had to stop!

That's all I've been up to. And waiting around for Mayo. That's been it.

elena said...

sdock sorry I had the music turned up too loud and didn't hear you tappng on the window.

What's up?

Anonymous said...

Well I have been trying unsuccessfully to burn a dvd from my computer.

WTF??

Anti-Valentines...what does that even mean?

Anonymous said...

Hey Elena!



Sdock:
I'm no good at all with computer stuff. I will be of no help.

Anti-Valentine's, I guess, means the opposite of Valentine's.

"Hello Captain Obvious!" ;)

elena said...

Hey Mustard

The other day when you were doing all the heave thinking did you come up with anything?

Oh and I wonder if old Mayo is getting a bit excited knowing so many woman are waiting on him!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I found a story for Mayo, but other than that? Completely clueless.


This has become more of an addiction. It's like I feel it in my bones when Mayo's about to post. My bones often fail me because I thought we would get one last night, but whatever /Adam voice.

He probably thinks we're super weird. O_o

elena said...

Mustard honey I don't know about you but I am super weird!!!

sdock10 said...

Nothing Elena!

I just wanted to see if I could get your attention and you would come talk to me.

Anonymous said...

Elena:

We need capes that have SW on them.

I want mine to be red :)

sdock10 said...

Well, I am the super weirdest.

elena said...

Well of course I'll talk to you. I'm just sitting here listing MCR stuff on e-bay.

What's new in your world and where the hell is Mayo?

sdock10 said...

I want mine to be pink and purple.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

sdock10 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWH! Elena, what are you listing on Ebay?

Is it something I need for my "collection"?


Mayo, is chillaxing like I told him to do on this super Sunday.

*wonders if Mayo is going to a Super Bowl party tonight*

elena said...

Today I listed stuff that will start on e-Bay tonight. Lots of magazines like Kerrang, a Frank action figure, S/K hoodie, MCR journal and paper. Some skelanimals stuff. IT's totally how I pay for my MCR addition.

sdock10 said...

I totally used to be an ebay fanatic. I spent as much as I made on there or more. I finally just had to stop.

sdock10 said...

Guys,

I will be back in a little bit.

If Mayo drops by, tell him I said to hold his pickles and wait for me.

Just pickin' at you, Mayonayze.

elena said...

I know the feeling sdock. I spend more on e-bay then I make I'm sure so I just don't think about it!

Mayo at a Super Bowl party? Interesting thought. Maybe, I suppose he might.

elena said...

Oh come on Mayo post. I want to tell you that sdock said to hold your pickles!!!!

resurrected wreck said...

*knocks, peers around porch door*

Anyone at home?

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!!

how are we all??

resurrected wreck said...

Hi FASC!

Thank you for your birthday wishes over at Mayo's :)

farawaysoclose said...

thats ok RW!
i was sure it was some ones bd but couldn't remember who til i read the comments!!
hope you are having a lovely day.

resurrected wreck said...

I'm having a very low-key day today, FASC. Will probably just stay in & relax.

How are you today?

farawaysoclose said...

fine thanks! eaten too much!
its already 8.12pm in the UK. Lost is on at 9pm i'm looking forward to that!

resurrected wreck said...

I'm watching Jeeves and Wooster reruns & charging my iPod battery - exciting, no? ;)

farawaysoclose said...

haha! very exciting!

i am just about to read elena and toujours update if the gothic!!!

resurrected wreck said...

I haven't read the new chapter yet. I shall have to do that!

farawaysoclose said...

dammit its good just finished it!!
it was an elena chapter so i am off to comment on her blog!!

farawaysoclose said...

night girlies!!

resurrected wreck said...

'Night :)

sally said...

Hello all!

First, Happy belated birthday Star, Happy Birthday RW!!

*hugs solly, mustard and smoke*

Miss T, if you are lurking, I sent you an email. We look forward to reading you shortly!

Everyone else, take care!!

resurrected wreck said...

Thank you, KD! :D

Bellatrix said...

Hello guys!

Hey RW sweetie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

resurrected wreck said...

Thank you muchly, Bellatrix! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone. Ciao Bella. Thank you for the emails. I appreciate that. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Bella. At least you didn't get hurt. I'm okay, just looking for some Anti-Valentine's Day stuff. Everyone I know is too busy focusing on the Super Bowl right now. And in celebration of the event, I may order a pizza later on ^_^

Bellatrix said...

I know, I hate Valentine's day too.

If you really love somebody, you don't need to show them your love buying a bunch of roses on the
14th of February just because people say that's what you should do, right?

Anonymous said...

Well BC, I’ll go to bed.

Take care everyone.
See you tomorrow.
Love you all!
*HUGS & KISSES*

Anonymous said...

Uhmm, so yeah, hello?

Anonymous said...

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSS!

HELLOOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????????????????????????????

Now, did you hear that?

So like.....

What does that even mean?

Anonymous said...

You feel okay today, Princess?

Nope.

You able to get into Mayo's today, Princess?

Nope.

You want something to eat, Princess?

Nope.

Can you take this call for me, Princess?

Nope.

Can you see this patient since everyone else is busy, Princess?

Nope.

Can you iron my shirt, Princess?

Nope.


Damn, this is pretty easy. I think I'll start using this answer for everything, too! Any particular reason why?

Nope.

Anonymous said...

Bella, exactly. I'm sorry if I didn't respond sooner. My mind is ugh, at like, a thousand other places at the moment hehe. Ciao and sweet dreams Bella.


HELLLLOOOOOO SOLLLYY!!!! AND PRINCEEESSSSSS!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Nope" sounds like a good excuse to me, too.


Hey guyesses!

sdock10 said...

Please pass to Mayo for me:


Mayo,

How are you, my friend? Did you enjoy your Sunday? Actually, you might still be enjoying your Sunday. I hope you are. Mine? It was lovely. Picture perfect everything. Now, I must start preparing myself for work tomorrow...errrrrr.

Mayo, can I take my note to you tonight and talk about how much I miss someone? Thanks. Well, I don't know if you have had time to notice, but a very special person, MissT has been MIA from the blog ever since her computer crashed about 2 weeks ago. To understand why she is so special to me, we must first travel way back in time....all the way back to Miracle Whip Me. Bet you thought you'd heard the last of that, but this is where I owe you my biggest thanks. You see, if it had not been for the whole MWM fiasco and MissT leaving, I never would have found her. Through all that bullshit, we found each other. And I can't even tell you what an amazing gift of friendship I have found. MissT is a truly special soul. She cares so deeply about everyone here and always looks out for us. Mostly me. She keeps me from straying to far way out on my own. She passes my notes for me. She cries with me. She laughs with me and she loves my filthy mouth. I just really think that her presence has been sorely missed over the past couple of weeks and there is no way that I can get this note to her to let her know. Sucks too. All those times that she made sure my notes got passed to you and I can't even tell her how much I miss her and need her back. I just hope she feels it.

Thanks for letting me take this time and talk about her, Mayo. I really needed to say it and I never want her to think that we would just go on without her.

Mayo, this just goes to show you that amazingly great things can come out on the most fucked up situations. Never lose hope.

Love to YOU Always,
S

p.s. MissT, hurry up and get your arse back here. We miss the streaking.

Smoke said...

MUUUUUUUUSSSSSTTTAAAARRRDDDD!!!!!

Can you beat me at yelling?

Nope. ^_^

Hey BC!

So, SS is a LOTR nerd, huh? Interesting.

Well, I guess so. It must be since so many people loved those movies but I've never watched them.

O_O

Am I weird?






Nope. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Doing it for you, Sdock :)


How are ya?

sdock10 said...

Oh look, there are people here now.

Hi PEEPS!

I didn't see you come outside. I was writing to Mayo!

How is everyone?

Anonymous said...

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!

I will never be as good as you :(

;)


LOTR remains my favorite series. I lurved it. :)

Anonymous said...

Doing okay, Sdock!

How are we hanging out here?

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

I feel so much better after writing about MissT to Mayo. I just miss her. Like a fucking lot.

LOTR ummmm is nice.

sdock10 said...

Anyone care who wins the Super Bowl?

Nope

Will I be able to stay up for House?

Nope

Smoke said...

Oh, crap. I forgot about HOUSE!!!

What times does it come on? Like midnight?

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Did I say thank you for posting my note for me?

NOPE.

What an ass....thank you, Mustard. Thank you so much, that was a really special note you passed.

Smoke said...

OMG! LOL!!!!

LHM just told me I had to eat Tony Stewart's nuts. O_O



*He's eating a chocolate Tony Stewart race car.

sdock10 said...

hahahhaha!


I got a question.

WTF is Tom Petty doing at the motherloving halftime show?

Now, I love me some Tom Petty. I fucking love him, but he's not a half time show dude.

Smoke said...

Not unless they're all toking on a fat one. O_o

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome, Sdock :)

I miss MissT, too. I hope everything's okay and her computer is just wonky. :/


I won't be watching the SuperBowl. I feel no need. Does that make me un-American?


NOPE! ;)

sdock10 said...

Well, he didn't ask for a big giant bag of cocaine, yet....

I guess he is saving that for the big finish!

He's singing Free Fallin right now. How appropriate...

Smoke said...

Do ya think the princess is gonna watch? That would be a big fat....


NOPE!

I HATE NFL. College, I don't really care for but will tolerate.

NFL just sucks.

Smoke said...

There will never be another half-time show like old J.T. and Janet Jackson's.

I'll never forget the look on my husband's face.

O_O

and then

O_o

and then

^_^

and then

T_T

sdock10 said...

Guys,

I think I am going to go for a bit. I might check back later if I can't sleep.

If Mayo drops in, tell him I said sorry I missed him and to keep running down those dreams.*

*favorite TP song

Anonymous said...

MISS T IS COMING BACK TOMORROW! As Splash would say, YUHS! ^____^

Okay you guys, well, HE NEXT TO LAST CHAPTER IS UP. Please go have a look!

It is the penultimate chapter, and the next one will be denoument, okay? So that means it's your last chance to be in it, but there won't be any battling going on. Anyway, if you would like to do, or say something in it, please leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to do or say. Within reason, I will try to fit it in.

There is a picture of Bean in this one, so go take a look.

It is also not too late to post your pic and be a part of the picture book aspect of the story, too. Link to your pic if you haven't already and I will make sure I get you in.

I don't quite like this chapter. I think my funny is on vacation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Smokie, mustard, Sd10.