How do you know what a pretty girl wants?...You and your imagination. You think every girl's a dope. You think a girl goes to a party, and there's some guy, great big lunk in a fancy striped vest, strutting around like a tiger, giving you that 'I'm so handsome, you can't resist me look.' And from this, she's supposed to fall flat on her face. Well, she doesn't fall on her face. There's another guy in the room, way over in the corner. Maybe he's kind of nervous and shy and perspiring a little. First you look past it, but then you sort of sense, he's gentle and kind and worried. And that he'll be tender with you. Nice and sweet. That's what's really exciting! If I were your wife, I'd be very jealous of you. I'd be very very jealous.
(She kisses him.)
I think you're just delicate.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
302 comments:
1 – 200 of 302 Newer› Newest»Um, first
why a new post in the middle of the day? But, hey, I got to be first so it's cool!
blogger ate it the c*nt!
i just said that that was lovely! your blog. was it you sdock? i would pick the guy in the corner! always!
just popping in to say hello i don't have long.
hope we are all good?
yeah, it was me FASC.
It's from Seven Year Itch.
Wassup???? I gots me a new keyboard!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can yell at Mustard again!!!
And make hearts. ^_^
♥♥♥♥
oh sorry i'm not really up on things like that!!
but it was lovely!
how are you feeling??
my marriage is falling apart literally as i am on here. i don't know what to do.
I thought this post sounded familiar. Seven Year Itch, right? :)
Ooops! Just saw your comment at 3:37, Sdock. Seven Year Itch it is!
Awwwh, FASC, I know exactly how you feel. Exactly. It sucks to be torn completely down the middle.
Why can't they just understand?
Hey Princess!
I'm right there with ya, FASC.
Meh. Right now I don't give two shits. Maybe Mayo really will support me. O_O
RW,
Yesssssssss! I heard it yesterday and it just stuck with me and I had to put it up. It's brilliant!
It's my fave MM movie :)
YAY! You don't know how excited it makes me to know that you knew where it came from.
And I don't know why that excites me, but it does.
I'm silly.
*squeezes Sdock*
*wipes snot of RW's shoulder*
Sorry, I didn't mean to....
That's okay, Sdock. You can use my blouse as a hankie if you want to :)
hey guys!
sisters - this is the worst its been. he's past angry now he just looks ill and miserable! i feel for him. he just wants his old wife back but i don't know if i can or even if i want to!
Aww man! my post got mothballed. I hope it doesn't bug you if I post it again, Solly. If so, I'll delete it no problem, okay? :D
Guys, please to here for the Anti Valentine's day thing if you want to be a part of it, okay? ^_^
FASC,
Oh my goodness, I have heard those same kind of words. "YOu have changed!" "Your mind is not here." I just feel your pain. Why can't he just see how much enjoyment this place brings you?
RW,
Thanks, babe.
Jules,
Post and repost. It's totally cool.
I just have to say that I love the cute, sweaty, nervous guys in the corner at a party.
The guys that wear a BIT too much cologne because they're nervous, and have on a bit too much aftershave.
Those guys are the most adorable.
-A
Amy,
I think we all do. I think we all love that guy.
FASC,
You can be as fucked off as you want. I understand. It's just so totally frustrating to be in this situation and so unnecessary. But you know it's not about the computer, right? It could be anything that you were spending on and he would be jealous.
amy i think we are all with you on that one!!
i know sdock i know!!
it really could be anything. its just i actually didn't have anything of my very own before this.
he doesn't know how to deal with it!
FASC,
They can't see all the things we give up just to be with them and make them happy. They don't want us to have anything of our own and I can't figure out why.
I guess it's their own insecurity and you do get to a point where you want to say fuck it and give up.
Well I think I am locked out of Mayo again! Good Times!
Thankfully, mine isn't too jealous of my time on the computer. I think he feels left out from time to time, but when I try to explain it, he just backs away slowly.
To each their own!
-A
yeh sdock i know!
sorry you are locked out of mayos!!
he'll post later no doubt.
its already 9.37pm in the UK. i don't have much longer!!
god it sounds like a fucking death sentence!!!
Love ya, FASC! Hang in there.
Hey guys,
Guess what I am sucking on?
I don't wanna know, Solly. Really.
BYE FASC!!! ^_^
Fimble is over at Mayo's saying she is sat outside. She is speaking all Britishy and rubbing it in.
I love ya Fimble!
Awwwh just guess....
It's green and sticky.
SV, mine doesn't get jealous at all. It's kind of annoying.
Guys have hit on me in front of him before, and I get embarassed. He finds it fucking funny.
-A
Guess what I am sucking on?
0_0
It's green and sticky.
^ ^
0_0
Mine's only jealous of friggin' inanimate objects and thinks I'm having an affair with Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray.
Damn, and yet I still find time to clean his nasty ass house.
GRRRRR!!!
Ahhh, and he has yet to figure out who that beautiful man is holding a flower on my new cell phone.
ADAM = LOVE. ^_^
Solly,
You are gross. You are so effin' gross.
Is it a jolly rancher????
I love jolly ranchers.
Or is it a Now & Later?
I was wondering the same thing, S&V!
You guys are asking me?
I don't know.
Be back in a bit!
Gotta go get a tan. So Mayo won't mistake me for 'the ghost'.
O_O
Um, you know that's no good for your skin, right?
Awh hell, we live in the South, who cares?
There's a tanning booth on every corner.
Sock, Yeah, because the band totally wants to get beat up in the living room.
Frank would be the one kicking ass and taking names.
Also, are y'all still planning a ballroom dance at Mayo's?
-A
Sock, Yeah, because the band totally wants to get beat up in the living room.
HAHAHA!
Hello porchdwellers.
Are you able to come to the party tonight?
I think Sdock is locked out of Mayo's again, GS :( Maybe we should have the party in here? I think it's where we held all the others.
Besides *whispers* this place is cooler than Mayo's anyway...
Parties are cool wherever.
The porch it is then!
I'm just about to start up the drinks fountain, get some punch or something going.
Cool :D
WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
Just kiddin'. Ain't a damn thing happening, 'cept this par-tay!
When's this start, and am I invited?!
SMOKE!!! WHEN YOU TALK, I PRETEND IT'S RAY TORO SHREDDING MY FACE OFF. ;)
Did someone say PARTAAAAAAY?
It's started already over at Mayo's. Should I tell them all to bring it over here?
It doesn't matter, RW. Whatever they wanna do.
I can't stay but for a few, though I'll be back on later.
Give my regards to the birthday girlies.
*Party Poppers*
*Balloon Animals*
*CONFETTI!!!*
Party on the porch. Woo hoo!!
We have cheesy music and many, many drinks.
The drinks fountain is out of action for a few minutes because someone, SOMEONE, put fizzy pop in it and it is currently spewing bubbles everywhere! When it's cleaned up I'll make some punch.
Right, so, what does everyone want?
Can I have another amaretto sour, please, GS?
No problemo RW. Coming right up.
I brought some chips & dip. Please feel free to nibble :)
And if FS comes in here wanting people to nip her bum, just ignore her ;)
I'm still sickly so I will just have a coke, the drink and not a big giant bag of cocaine.
;)
Thanks RW.
Fim's a bit kinky like that I hear :)
HEY! It's officially your birthday in England!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RW!!
* hugs and smoochies *
OOOO!! Ta, GS! :D
*smooches*
Er... did anyone else follow us over here from Mayo's? Seems awfully quiet.
GS,
Don't inhale the air around me. It's still a little funky.
* passes DRINK of coke to SDock *
There ya go hunnybun.
RW - no I don't think so. Where is everyone tonight? It's not usually this quiet.
Don't inhale the air around me. It's still a little funky.
EEWW! Does it have a green glow to it?
RW - no I don't think so. Where is everyone tonight? It's not usually this quiet.
No idea :/ Must be out doing Saturday night things.
Their loss, more amaretto sours for me!
can i just say that i have been on the last post for like 3 hours. i am so dumb
i am here for the party but i must catch up. i will be back
*forced at cheese point*
Um, RW? I'm here to tell you that Fimble is as innocent and meekly mannered as they come.
She is an angel sent by the heavens above.
*turns to Fimble and whispers*
Was that okay?
;)
can i just say that i have been on the last post for like 3 hours. i am so dumb.
HAHAHA!!
*is amused*
Um, RW? I'm here to tell you that Fimble is as innocent and meekly mannered as they come.
She is an angel sent by the heavens above.
What did she threaten you with to make you say that?
Fimble why did you sat across the room at the last post?
Awwwh, hahaha!
And that is why I love you so!
GS,
Well, my snot is kind of green. Just look at RW's shoulder! I left some love behind.
* hugs Fim *
Aww, precious, I've done it myself many a time :)
Sdock,
You're so generous! Spread the love, spread the love.
Is that what that is, Sdock? I thought it was just some of TJ's ectoplasmic goo.
Aww, precious, I've done it myself many a time :)
Not for 3 hours though :D
Mustard,
Are you still redecorating your house? What am I supposed to do when I need to run away?
She threatened me with The Big Cheese.
;)
She threatened me with The Big Cheese.
0_0
I'm opening it back up.
I just needed a time away.
I'll do that in just a second.
Fimble threatened you? Muahahahha!
Does she need her ass spanked tonight?
Where's my whip?
No, not that one. I want the pink one!
Look in Mayo's room....Maybe he borrowed it.
Hey!
Get some rope while you are in there! I need to tie her ass to the post again!
Fimble has been a very naughty, naughty girl.
See if he has a gag!
HEY!
RW! Happy Birthday in Europe, girly girl!
I am going out to dinner again!
I'll return!
Nuh uh!
Fimble is innocent.
Like, WAY INNOCENT.
So innocent, the girl was born with TWO halos.
And The Big Cheese did in fact threaten me. I was actually kinda scared.
Happy Birthday for yesterday, Star!! :D
You know, I'm beginning to see our Fim in a very different light.
Threatening behaviour, spanking ... do we have a Dominatrix on our hands?
Did someone just whisper ' I hope so '?
Was that you Mayo? You kinky Malinki!
STAR! Happy Birthday for yesterday!
*walks out of mayo's stretching arms8
gosh I haven't been out on the porch for ages!
*checks BBQ for gas and pocket discretely for credit card*
so is there a party?
we need anything?
We could use some nibbles, EP :)
sdock10 said...
Fimble is over at Mayo's saying she is sat outside. She is speaking all Britishy and rubbing it in.
I love ya Fimble!
4:53 PM, February 02, 2008
why the fuck didnt you come and get me then sd10. leaving me out on the old pourch. is that where you send naughty fims. well i am here and i have one thing to say
i am innocent
rw, you meany i cant believe you told on me. you best run before i get that banana again. you know what will happen.
hello everyone, i am caught up fully and ready to roll
What the?
Party?
NOBODY TOLD ME! MUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahah! Just playin'. I knew all along.
Everyone knows you can't keep secrets from a princess. Even SS knows that. ^_^
I wish he'd come party with us. :(
Solly, you better stay on that side of the room with your green shit or I'll knock you out.
^_^
rw, you meany i cant believe you told on me. you best run before i get that banana again.
0_0
Hello Fimble Wimble Chumba Wumba Oolay Biscuit Barrel.
Is that what that is, Sdock? I thought it was just some of TJ's ectoplasmic goo.
eww!
hey! i was always very careful about that, i'll have you know! D:
anyway -- where are the birthday chickie-poo's? i can't see them in this crowd?
*scans crowd, eyes shaded with hand*
I'm here, I'm here!!
*jumps up and down*
*jumps ontop of the couch*
lets party people
*realises fim is being a britney so runs off beofre anyone notices*
yippee! :D
*makes way through packed bodies*
oops! sorry 'bout that.
*rubs elbow*
*finally makes it to resurrected wreck*
gah!
*breathes heavily for a moment*
happy birthday, you!
*squeezy hug*
*beamy smile*
*surrepitiously wipes off resurrectedwreck's shoulder*
fim!!!!
did you not feel a breeze?
*orders platters of nibbles to be distributed by toga clad guys from "Rent-a-Togacladguy"*
nibbles will be here....
*ding dong*
NOW - wow that is service!
Hee!!
*squeezes TJ*
Helloo everyone. Happy birthday RW!!! *hugs*
Thank you, BC! :)
Hey... where's Bert??
your welcome RW :)
Hi squeak squeak! Yeah, where is Bert? And where is party sheep and Shaunette?
And where is party sheep and Shaunette?
I was wondering the same thing!
And Bikey, where's he at?
Fim,
Oh my, now I have Leslie Philips images running through my head.
DING DONG!
I've just seen Bert sneaking out of the tower!
Umm, I wouldn't like to comment on what he was doing up there!
Shhh, here he comes.
* squints *
Is that Shaunette with him? 0_0
0_0
rent-a-togacladguy is an awesome business. they have a special on bronze age togacladguys you won't believe!
*visions of men in trojan kilts*
"Comes." You guys keep saying "comes." Heee.
Speaking of, COME ON AIM.
*snicker*
K, I don't got AIM.
*sees balloons and people arriving*
*walks over from her farm*
*is wearing turquoise satin tutu to match peacock feathers in tiara*
Baaaaaaaaa baa baaaaaa baaaa baaa baa
Translation "Hello, I was shorn 2 weeks ago and had to wait for my fleece to return"
*hopes people like her new cropped look*
Toujours,
Can we have some Spartans?
but i'm sure you have rhythm, gnothi.
Notice I didn't say "sign onto AIM," I distinctly said "COME on AIM."
^_~
Since we have a Marilyn Monroe post today and you all know I love to do karaoke with my Frankie-clone, I think I'll do a little "Happy Birthday" Marilyn- style.
Whaddya say, Frankie-clone?
Yeah, that's not gonna work is it? How about Leathermouth-style.
*Princess and Frankie-clone scream out Happy Birthday and rock out!
WOO-HOO!!!!!
Shaunette! You look fabulous!
gosh, i bet there's spartans in that mix, gnothi! i don't care what side they fight on as long as i can see knees and abs.
*wide leering grin*
Shaunette,
You look simply darling!
Where did Bert head off to?
toujours said...
rent-a-togacladguy is an awesome business. they have a special on bronze age togacladguys you won't believe!
*visions of men in trojan kilts*
7:59 PM, February 02, 2008
i totally thought you said boners. please ecuse my filthy mind tonight. i am in a weird mood
shaunette you are as adorable as ever! how'd you get to be such a cute sheep?
*pets soft new fleece*
Hello shaunette. How are you cutie? I like your new 'do. *pets her newly cropped fur and gives her a gentle hug*
BC
*runs by Princess Smoke and blows a snot rocket on her mirror*
Can't catch me!!!!
i totally thought you said boners. please ecuse my filthy mind tonight. i am in a weird mood
lol
ok, so that explains tonight, fimble. what's your excuse for all the rest of the time??
;D
Kapunua,
Fnarr, fnarr!
Toujours,
Beggars can't be choosers ;)
Smoke - * round of applause *
oh shaunette you are a vision!
yep togacladguys is the choice of the discerning woman.
the trojans appear to have very big swords!
Hey, everybody, look what I found! A skeezy ass rock dude!
Drinks fountain is back in business! Who needs some lubrication ?
the trojans appear to have very big swords!
*bigger leering grin*
Can I have a gin fizz, please, GS? I'm parched!
I'M HERE. HUZZAH.
Now where's my Bert?
i'll take a glass, gnothi!
Did I hear the word lubrication?
the trojans appear to have very big swords!
Not half as big as their...
...empire.
Bert's here! Huzzah!! Can never have too many skeezy ass rock dudes :)
i need a vodka, and rw needs a sex on the beach.
Thank you, GS!
You like that snot? Well, I don't need your effin' snot. I'll make you lick this effin' snot off my mirror. So keep your effin' snot to yourself, okay?
Muwahahah. O_o
I feel like channeling some possessed Gerard right now.
*rubs noses with Shaunette*
Silly, Shaunette, of course you can't get people sickness.
Don't you love me anymore?
Helloo Bert
How's everyone doing?
*Smothers Bert*
* passes drinks around *
Umm, Bert, we mean lubrication as in ' drink '. You know that don't you?!
I'll take what I can get, FS!
We got lubrication!
Now how bout some oral stimulation?
*throws a coughing fit*
I swear I don't smoke crack!
*knows that's what all crack addicts say*
Smoke,
You better stop playing with demons. They have a way of inhabiting your soul and not leaving.
You won't be able to get rid of him.
Bert's here! Huzzah!! Can never have too many skeezy ass rock dudes :)
I saw a skeezy ass rock dude last night who had a pair of trousers that was one pair for one leg, another pair for the other leg and he had a bowler hat on! He also had a rubber frog as an earring :)
Crack is whack, Solly.
Didn't you listen to Whitney? Damn.
BOBBY!
Hey Bert.....
Wassup?
Hey everybody, FS is trying to do rude things to me over at my blog. Make her stop!!
*cuddles up to sdock10*
*missed her so much*
Baaaaaaa
RW, can I have Sex on the Beach with you? I like to share :)
I saw a skeezy ass rock dude last night who had a pair of trousers that was one pair for one leg, another pair for the other leg and he had a bowler hat on! He also had a rubber frog as an earring :)
*is speechless*
*sashays up to Bert and waggles teetahs in his face*
Remember these?
I got your bite mark tattooed on permanently!
Listen to Princess, Solly.
Crack really is whack.
Girl, if you're gonna do it, do it right. Got it?
Hey guys
TJ I posted the next chapter.
So what's everybody drinking?
Not the tee-tahs. O_O
Run Bert, run!!!!
RW, can I have Sex on the Beach with you? I like to share :)
^ ^
0_0
That isn't quite what I meant when I said I'd take what I can get...
I don't smoke crack! I just have a really bad cough!
I swear!
a frog earring - that is bizzare!
lol
are we allowed to invite the clones?
rw, shut your cake hole. you know that you was the naughty one.
*runs up behind sd10 and jumps on her head*
*gives sd10 a wet willie*
*runs back and hides behind bert*
oh hi bert ;)
I'm allowed to be naughty, FS, it's my birfday!
*edges carefully away from bert*
next chapter, elena? oh boy! be right back!
*skedaddles*
Teetahs and wet willies!
What more could a guy want :)
RW and Ergo,
I swear down, 'tis true. Bowler hats and frog earrings. I couldn't make it up! You ain't seen nothing 'til you've lived in my town!!
I am going to wear your ass out.
Ahh, that's what else a guy could want ;)
* gives chase *
Bert said...
Teetahs and wet willies!
What more could a guy want :)
O_O
Ergo, the clones are always invited to the par-tays!
Elena, I love it! YAY!
Alright party people, be back in a bit.
Bert, I'm going to primp if you want to come......
watch me. ^_~
I am still looking for Phil Lewis from LA Guns!
*wonders if she'll run into him at the local Wal Mart one day*
*smiles at the thought*
Hello Whitney. By the way, where is Bobby?
my arse is already worn out. take your pick miss sd10.
oh and a wet willie. maybe i will give you two
bert whip your kit off. rw needs a stripper.
and i think tony should come along just for princess
*steps out of way*
run girls - he's gaining!!!
*trots under trampoline*
*watches strange hairy man running about*
Baaaa baaaa
Translation "humans are strange"
*wonders if party sheep is about?*
BOBBY! BOBBY!
BOBBY WHERE YOU AT?
* stands and turns every which way *
Umm, RWs stripper.
Umm, Smokes primping.
Umm, Fims chase.
Ahhh, I can't choose!!! Can't I strip for RW while running around Smokes room while she primps?
Whitney,
I think Bobby is hanging out with Dee Snider and some more chicks trying to be a country singer.
He ain't here.
it took me a really long time because i tripped on the way over there and i lost my internet connection. :(
but then i got it back and i read the chapter and it's sooooo great! and that last liner is a total killer, elena! a total absolute killer!
...i have no idea what to do next.
Aww don't worry Shaunette. You're safe *pets Shaunette*
As much as I hate to miss Bert stripping, I tole me mam I'd call her tonight. Best do that, or she'll call me, and then I'll be sorry!
Back later... be good!
Hey, everyone! Looks like the party is in full swing! And oh, the things you guys are doing.
Well, since J. and I have been called the sex-crazed two dollar whores of the blog (Thanks Anons!) then this is our kind of party!
Shaunette, you look stunning as usual. Sparkle is upstairs, she is too young to come to these kind of parties.
Love,
L.
* tosses shirt, lands on RWs head *
Later babes ;)
EWWWW!!
*peels off sticky Bert shirt*
My mother does not need to know about that!
excuses rw, excuses. just be careful and remember to
oh i cant say what i was saying. it is wayyyyyy to dirty for you guys.
sd10, i am over here. catch me if you can
*runs and hides behind the fireplace*
I might not be here when you get back RW, I'll give you a nudge tomorrow. Have a great day:)
Did someone say primp? Where's the princess? I've got some haircare secrets to share with her.
OP, L,
Did you bring sex toys with you?
Please do not disappoint!
Thanks, GS :D *hugs*
See you guys later!
Fimble,
I'm waiting.
I have rope now.
*ties it lasso style and goes to swinging*
I'll even give you a head start.
Run!
Did someone say primp? Where's the princess? I've got some haircare secrets to share with her.
So do I. What? Why is everyone laughing?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*fims runs like there is no tomorrow and trips over a rock*
*turns and sees a sex crazed sd10 runing after her swinging*
i always thought you liked swinging sd10
Hello Sebastian. Take care Birthday Girl.
Bert,
Don't just stand there. Help me catch Fimble.
Spankings? Remember?
Focus, MAN!
TJ you will think of something I'm sure.
Have to say the kind of day I'm having I could really use a glass of Mad Dog. Is there any here?
Belated hellos to the OPs :)
Mad Dog 20/20?
Elena are you kicking it gangsta style?
* wakes from primping daze *
Whoa. Don't know what came over me! Sebastion, was that you?
Sdock, I'ma coming!
Hey, GS.
SDock, of COURSE I brought toys. I had to wrestle some of them away from J., but I got 'em!
L.
Yeah it's a party.
Elena and TJ,
I am loving the story.
These stories that you all and Kapunua are writing make me wish I really lived in BlogBelieve. It makes it that much more real. We're a fabulously interesting bunch of characters.
L,
What did ya bring? Huh?
What the hell is that thing?
What the hell where is everyone?
Did ya hear that, Fimble?
Bert and I are comin for ye!
Hey MJ!
I don't know. People are coming and going and running all over the place. 'cept me. I am stuck out here trying to catch Fimble and beat her filthy little ass into submission.
Yeah Mad Dog 20/20 Totally my drink of choice.
L- is that what I think it is?
Hello SD10 and Elena. Nice to see that I'm not alone.
Whoops! Sorry Sock, I, uh, meant to leave that one at home...
But we still have quite the collection here. There's a pink jelly, uh, adult toy, that vibrates, various gels, some chocolate body paint...Lemmee see, in the bottom of the bag...oh, handcuffs and some sexy dice for a game.
How's that? Did I do good? ^_~
L.
Um, maybeeeee, Elena... I...uh, well....
SOOOOO, how are you doing?
L.
Wait, what? Solly. I just looked at your list again.
Did you for real include Jani Lane on your list? Are you serious?
I always wanted to know......
Where do the down boys go?
Whoah, Elena. Mad Dog 20/20?
I don't know if I'm more impressed or scared. O_O
How about some Colt 45? Solly, you wanna puff a Winston and sip a 4-0 with me? ^_^
hello OP's!
Damn, be back in a bit.
*peeks out from behind a big hair bush*
*where are bert and sd10*
*secretly wishes she had some chicken with mayo on them*
Post a Comment