Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

Blame it on the moon.

227 comments:

1 – 200 of 227   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

first

Anonymous said...

first

Anonymous said...

WOW,

Way to totally mess that one up

Anonymous said...

WTF?

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiice.

We welcome all here.

Hi Lurker!!

Morning Princess!

Anonymous said...

Just ask
Cause I am a bleeder
for all the bottom feeders


Anyone thirsty?

farawaysoclose said...

hello porch dwellers. sorry i wasn't around for the race today!!
hope we are all super duper??

who is lurkerfirst??

farawaysoclose said...

or lurker actually??

Anonymous said...

Well I'll be damned. Guess what? Remember how I said I was going to work hard yesterday to see if I liked it? Well, I didn't.

SHOCKER!

Even so, I still have to today. It's so unfair.

GRRRR!

Alright. See you guys later on today!


Everyone (even you, PPU) have a lovely day!

XOXO,
S&V20

anima said...

Wishing all of you a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Imma hang here. Don't need the wank that's going on over there at the Mansion.

Anonymous said...

Uh, lemme ask.

WTF?

I've had it up to my neck in this dramatic bullshit.

Anonymous said...

I don't know but I'm all like this now. @_@

I so confoooozed!

Anona/Regs posing as Anons

WTF?

Anonymous said...

princess, check your email. mustard, do you have one?

Anonymous said...

Got it.

Anonymous said...

That'd be a negative, Anon.

Anonymous said...

I'll talk to you all later this afternoon.

That shit going on at Mayo's is just stupid and I really don't feel like blessing somebody out right now. I'm trying to be a nicer person.

Muwahahah!

Still, I'll to you guys later!

Love ya bunches!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

I'll TALK to you guys later.

Jeez. See what happens when I try to be nice? I forget half of my words.

>_<

Anonymous said...

See ya, Smoke!

I'm gonna hang around here. I don't want to be in that company :)

Anonymous said...

I'm hunting wabbits.

anima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anima said...

sorry that was me, double post.

Anonymous said...

in times of strife, people's true colors show through.

anima said...

I am getting so close to going off. I am trying with all my strength not to comment to that last remark.

I love you guys, but I need to walk away for a bit. Oh and I need to work! Fuck!

Jennicula said...

Hi guys.

Those nasty anons can blow me.

Anonymous said...

I was so proud that I told them to "suck it."

My first insult of the day, and it's midday, so things are looking splendid!

;)

Anonymous said...

'Twas a joke, Anonymous. Mostly a joke within my mind.

It's good that you're paying attention, though ;)

Anonymous said...

Splash, I have a fantastic idea. How cool would it be if you just went onto that blog with both guns firing? Just let loose and shouted everyone down? Oh my god I'd void my bowels; it would be awesome. ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, you take the word-loaded gun and I'll take the cupcake-loaded gun and we'll show them what we're made of!

Actually, this one's not made of much, but it seems my not-so-secret secret is out! ;)

And damn it, if anyone sees Fimble around here, give her a swift kick in the arse for me. I'm harassing her at her home.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just had to peek back in for a sec...

I CAN'T STAND IT!

'Slepping' is now the official word of the day. ^_^

And now, PPU is going postal for bad grammar. ^_^

This is just crazy!

Oh, and Mustard....

I've killed many a houseplant. Don't feel alone. All types, all kinds. I've tried everything. My mother on the other hand, can whisper to her violets and they immediately perk up.

Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Not that it matters much, but I wanted to let you all know I am none of the anons today.

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I didn't think it was.

I just can't see you actually typing out 'slepping'.

^_^

Anonymous said...

That sounded like crap didn't it. Talk about bad grammar.

I didn't thing you were.

That's what I meant.

Jeez!

Again, I try to be nice and DAMN!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm gonna stop now.

I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE!

Anonymous said...

Guys, come and sing DAY-O with me.

Six foot, seven foot, eight foot VUNCH.

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you, S&M. It might have taken you three tries to get the sentiment out, but it was still sweet.

I hope you are having a great afternoon.

anima said...

Mustard, where did your blog go?!!

You can't do that, because it will make me want to delete all my posts. You better undo that privacy setting missy. ^_~

Anonymous said...

I'm getting on that right now!

I was doing some rearrangements of the furniture, but decided against it, then left, then I came back.

DO NOT ERASE THEM!!!

;)

Hey Smoke, PPU, SisterM???, and Kapunua!

anima said...

I saw your comment on my page, and I went to your blog and it scared me!!!

Okay, I feel better now. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, MIB.

Anonymous said...

Solly is on the celly and she said to tell you all HELLO!

Anonymous said...

HELLLOOOOOOO!!!!


Did she hear that?

farawaysoclose said...

hello porch dwellers!

i can't stop. god i sound like a broken record but that is the sad truth. so love to you all and i'll be around in dribs and drabs tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

She heard you!

She said, "Mustard, give kisses to my unicorn for me."

O_O

Promise. I'm not making that up. PPU, guess she doesn't trust PPB.

Anonymous said...

Only for Sdock, and ONLY THIS ONE TIME!!!

*reluctantly walks over to PPU*

*blows an AIR KISS*

What? Unicorns could have hoof-in-mouth's disease!

Anonymous said...

I guess I will settle for an air kiss. Woe is me.

Tell her I said "Howdy", S&M. Isn't that what you Southerners say?

Anonymous said...

O_O


Seriously?

PPU, come defend yourself!

Do you really?

Anonymous said...

Well, more like "Hey ya'll!"

Say it! I dare you!

Anonymous said...

"Hey, you all!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, BOOOO!!!!!

You gotta make it one word. I know it's hard for you. I'll let it slide.

Ok, here's a joke. I can post this only because I am Southern and therefore understand and sometimes speak the language.


NEVER CHOKE IN A RESTAURANT IN THE SOUTH

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. After ordering
their cornbread and beans, they talk about the latest addition to their junkyard business.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says 'Kin ya swallar?' The woman shakes her head no.

'Kin ya breathe?' The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt
cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and
the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of dat dere 'Hind
Lick Maneuver', but I ain't never seed nobody do it.'




Cheesy? Yeah, I know. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express the hilarity I just found in that joke.

Anonymous said...

Hey Smoke?

What was the name of that Johnny Cash song where the video had musicians and actors and actresses singing along with him?

I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, S&M.

MIB, are you thinking about "God's Gonna Cut You Down"?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, PPU. That's the one I'm thinking of. Thank you!

I could see the video playing in my head, but I couldn't think of one word that would help me with the title.

I'm backwards like that.

Anonymous said...

I love that song. I love Mr. Cash. Plus, it has one of my favorite dudes in it.

Anonymous said...

Be back in awhile!

Love and hugs and air kisses!

Anonymous said...

Mwah! Air kiss!

*Princess runs up and smacks PPU on the ass.

Ha! Betcha didn't see that one coming! ^_~

I'll see you all in a bit, too!

Got 45 minutes to go! WOOHOO!

XOXO,
S&V20

JocelynHolly said...

It sure is dead around here!

Anonymous said...

Gv is PPU

Anonymous said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!


PH! Sdock!


What are you guys doing?

sister midnite said...

O_o

What's up with the anons NOW?
(At work, no time to read @ Mayo's)

What am I missing this time?

sdock10 said...

Hey Mustard! How are you?


Sister Midnite, I have no effing clue myself. I just got home and can't decide if I even care enough to backread it all.

They are still hammering BC.

Anonymous said...

Hey SisterM!!!

Sdock:
I'm okay, thanks! You alright?

Smoke said...

Hello! Hello!

Wassup since I left like an hour ago?

Anonymous said...

Uh, I don't think anything.

Same old?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot!


HEY SMOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

I s'okay.

Smoke said...

Toe skillz?

What is that?

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

WTF with the toe hurtage?

Anonymous said...

Sdock:
Is this a night for me to believe that? 'Cause I will. And I just wanted to say that you should eff all the anons at Mayo's. They have no fucking clue, okay?


Toe skillz?

What is that?


Hell if I know!

sdock10 said...

MissT,

YAYYYYYYYYYYY! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Hello there, MissT! How was your first day on the job?!

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Okay, I won't sit here and tell you that when people talk about you it doesn't kind of hurt a little bit, because it did and it does. But, people are entitled to their opinions. Everyone doesn't have to like me, listen to me, love me, or sympathize with my situation.

Smoke said...

MISST!!!!!!!

Hey MissT!

Smoke said...

What I really don't understand though, is why they only show up at Mayo's.

I mean, why?

Why not here? Not that I'd want them to but you know. Maybe they know we will be deleted if they start shit, I don't know. And why only certain people. I mean, besides being called stuck up (?) and a hoe (??) they rarely say anything to me.

Why you? You hardly ever even address the anons anyway.

Why am I asking so many questions?

I don't know.

I'll shut up now.







For a second or two.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I won't sit here and tell you that when people talk about you it doesn't kind of hurt a little bit, because it did and it does.

Oh, I know. Remember that I'm a child and "I have an excuse," and I'm retarded, and I'm pretending to be oh so sweet and nice.

Yeah, it stings. It stung a lot a few days back. But, we know in our hearts what we're here for and no one can tell us any different. We are who we are and we help each other get to where they'd like to be.

MissTottenham said...

Hello Mustard, sdock and S&V.

How are you all?

I feel *shrugs*. The anons at mayos are depressing. I don't like the atmosphere there at all.


Mustard, I'm still working at my sis's place helping her out. I really enjoy it, thanks. I will be doing it for the forseeable future but I still need to find something permanent.

I really wanna do a teaching course that will enable me to teach english to foreigners. It is called TEFL, or TESOL, or ESOL, or CELTA but it is the same qualification worldwide.

Anonymous said...

And I think that's an awesome goal to try and acheive. Like I told you the other day, it will give you and your student a lot of joy. It would be a fulfilling job to work.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Will you teach me first so that I can learn the correct way to speak?

Anonymous said...

Hey, lemme spell achieve wrong.

*Achieve

Smoke said...

I need something fulfilling. >_<
I just don't know what that would be. Thirteen years of collecting hospital bills and filing claims and filing garnishments and getting bitched out on a daily basis is just getting rather.....
OLD.

Steven from SURS has my dream job. Solly, whaddya say we pitch a new show idea to FUSE?
We can be so much more funny than Steven.

MissTottenham said...

Hee hee you guys.

The only stumbling block will be the £1,500 cost so it isn't gonna happen tomorrow.

MissTottenham said...

Princess, I wish we could all find our dream jobs.

That would be wonderful.

sdock10 said...

Smoke and Solly Rock Show!

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

I bet we have like 5 people here who would totally watch us on television.

Right?

Fuck yes, you would.

MissTottenham said...

I wanna wave to PPU cos I always miss them.

MissTottenham said...

I would watch. I would make everyone I knew watch and write you fanmail hee hee!

sdock10 said...

Wouldn't it though? What is my dream job? I have fucking clue.

Smoke said...

Ain't that the truth.

Life would be so much easier.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

We can wave to PPU together, because I always miss them and because I miss them.

*waves to PPU*

Hi!

sdock10 said...

MissT,

What would your fan letter say?

Smoke said...

OMG!

Mustard, would you watch? Huh? Huh?

We could have all of you on as guest reporters. Right?

Mustard would have all the insider info on Ray Toro and all the cool new guitarists!

MissTottenham said...

Solly, I would write and say that you are my hero and ask you for life advice.

Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah, I would!

And Fuck Yeah, I'd have all the insider info on Raymond Toro and, you know, other duuuuudes! But, mostly just Raymond.

;)

Hell, we'd have him on the show once a week displaying his newly found skillz.

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

I don't think the censors would let me on cable tv.

How could I clean up my dirty mouth?

MissTottenham said...

I would say "wow, you are the coolest sisters on TV".

sdock10 said...

MissT,

You would just write to me to hear my filthy mouth.

MissTottenham said...

Hee hee hee, I fucking would solly.


Could I do the overseas reports from the UK?

Smoke said...

Orbit! ^___^

And since Mustard would have Mr. Toro on, well, you know my weekly guest would be none other than Mr. Iero for a giggle-fest! And all the insider info on LEATHERMOUTH!

YES!

Guitars and giggles!

sdock10 said...

Totally, missT. You would have your side of the pond covered as our roving reporter.

Smoke said...

Then we'd get to go to all the cool shows and festivals.

I'd get to smother Bert and squeeze Adam.

And we'd be legit. They couldn't like just ignore us.

Nope.

They'd have to let me smother and squeeze them.

Then we would all just laugh and laugh.

Ahhhhh.

sdock10 said...

Awwwh, SNAP! I just remembered my dream from last night, Smoke. You and I had 2 concerts to go to in the same night. Kid Rock and Def Leppard. Kid Rock was too crowded and we couldn't see anything, so we went straight to see Def Leppard and we got in the front row ummm cuz it wasn't so crowded and all. But anyways and I got to meet Rick Allen, the drummer. The Thunder God and he was so sweet to me.

I love him.

It was a good dream.

sdock10 said...

I'd make Bert go shopping with me, but just to Wal Mart. Then we'd totally go tear up McDonald's or Burger King and we'd play on the playgroud. We'd have a blast.

Smoke said...

Which reminds me....

Did you know that Def Leppard is doing a song with Tim McGraw?

Admit it. You look like this right now O_o, right?

Am I right?

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

I did know that because Mama told me.

You know it's going to rock, right? Yes, yes.

Smoke said...

Question:

This is gross but am I supposed to have two holes in the back of my throat?

Cuz I totally do and it's freaking me out.

Smoke said...

Rock?

Uh, I dunno. We'll see!

X_x

Like Bon Jovi and Leann Rimes?

Ahem.

Muwahahah.

MissTottenham said...

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww princess. What you been shoving in there?

sdock10 said...

WTF are you talking about? You got some funky throat thing going on, ain't you? You better get you some meds and get yourself better before Kid Rock because I ain't babysitting your husband while you are home sickly.

Smoke said...

I don't know! Nothing! I promise.

O_O

I'm scared!

Smoke said...

Where's Kapunua? She's good at like diagnosing stuff.

Solly, do you really think for one second that I'd let my husband go see Kid mutha effin' Rock without me?

Seriously.

Tuh-tuh-tuh.

BTW! Where is FIMBLE???

sdock10 said...

What do you mean by holes exactly? I mean you have to swallow.

Where are these holes?

sdock10 said...

FIMBLE?????? Where are you?

MissTottenham said...

Don't worry, they are normal. I know cos my mum's friend got a fruit pip stuck in one of hers.

Smoke said...

Like in the back of my throat on the sides.

It's like this:

O___O

Ok, not like that.

I don't know how to explain it!

Anonymous said...

Holes in your throat?

Eww.

I hope they don't let your brain leak out!

MissTottenham said...

Yeah, I miss you fimble sweetie.

Smoke said...

For real, the back of my throat looks like I've been swallowing battery acid.

EWWWWWWWW!!!

Anonymous said...

I've harassed Fimble today.

Pretty sure she's gonna come slap me for mucking up her blog.



FIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLE!!!

Smoke said...

MUSTARD!

X__X

Not funny. :)

Anonymous said...

You may have crypts in your tonsils. Not the haunted kind... the kind frequently caused by infection.

Anonymous said...

Aw, but Anon?! The haunted kind would be cool!

Like, that creepy-ass dude from Tales From The Crypt would pop his beady-eyed little head out of your mouth.

Kinda be gross, but totally awesome.

Smoke said...

O_O

WTF are crypts?

OMG! Seriously! SOLLY! HELP!




Just playin'.

Anonymous said...

It would be something, that's for sure.

Tonsillar crypts are always there, by the way...everyone has them. But they can become pronounced from infection (and probably other things). That's what I meant.

sdock10 said...

My tonsils are huge.

Anonymous said...

You're very knowledgeable.

Dr. Anon suit you?

And it would be something, wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure it'd be weird seeing any head pop out of Smoke's mouth, but that head imparticular. Sheesh! Gives me the allovers.

MissTottenham said...

Yuck solly!

Smoke said...

Ewwwww!

I'm just hoping my Strep isn't coming back.

THAT WAS BAD!!!!!!!!!

I was soooo sick.

Okay, thanks lurker anon with medical info. ^_^

Be back in about twenty minutes!

sdock10 said...

Yeah, it really is.

Anonymous said...

Any time.

Not a doctor, just someone who purports to know something, occasionally. And now I've gotta go. See you later.

Anonymous said...

Knowing something is better than knowing nothing at all


Yeah, I changed the lyrics. :)

Smoke said...

Strep Ass?

Hmmmmm. Not sure about that one.

Anonymous said...

Strep Ass Anon:

I'd hate to be you and have to get a culture done!

;)

sdock10 said...

My dude is on the phone with me and he hasn't caught a breath in 13 mins worth of talking. All I get in the convo is ummm hmmm uhh huh and yeah.

Smoke said...

Ooooh, snap.

How on earth do I make this child do his homework? Grrr!

God, he acts just like me.

LHM!!!!!!!

Smoke said...

Now, he's huffing and puffing.

He is sooooo dramatic.

sdock10 said...

My mood is starting to downshift. This sucks.

MissTottenham said...

ha ha ha ha stick to your guns LHM!!!!!

sister midnite said...

O_o;;;

Tonsil crypts, Tales from the Crypt, finger skillz, and the Smoke & Solly Rock Show.

If you ever have GWay as a guest, make him talk only about Mr. Toro's skillz. Dude talks too much about his own self already! ;)

Can I be a guest? I'd bring boooooooots...

<--- still at work :(

Smoke said...

I'll be right back.

sdock10 said...

20 mins in and he's still talking.

Wonder what he's taken today?

Anonymous said...

Don't let it, Sdock. Fight it.


Smoke:

Don't use bribery. Or you could and entice him with your princessy ways. :)

Anonymous said...

SisterM!:

Boots will be part of the wardrobe. Boots and tiaras for all!

sdock10 said...

Nik&Nite,

You would be the Canadian roving reporter. DUH!!!

You could totally do your own segments about boots in rock.

MissTottenham said...

Don't get sad solly sweetie.


Helloooooooooooooo sis m!

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

LHM doesn't believe is mother is a Princess. That only works in BlogBelieve.

Kid is too smart for his own good.

He asked me last night...so, which one are you on Mayonaise? Are you Kapunua?

I should have said yes, because I'm pretty sure Kapunua almost never cusses.

Anonymous said...

smoke, do u actually smoke?? that can affect your tonsils bad

Smoke said...

OMG!

Now this is bad. I was checking his math homework and I was like,
"Dude, you didn't answer this one."

He was like, "Uh, there's no right answer for that one."

I'll be damned if he wasn't telling the truth. Shit.

Anon,

Ewwww. No, I do not smoke. I live with a smoker but I don't smoke. I've never inhaled like ever.

X_x

Promise.

Anonymous said...

He was like, "Uh, there's no right answer for that one."


Haha! That kid is smart. I can tell from when he's on here. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask where everyone trailed off to.

Sdock:
How's it coming?

MissTottenham said...

I'm here mustard sweetie.

MissTottenham said...

Can you help me find mine too solly?

sdock10 said...

I promise to help you look, MissT.

For sure.


Wonder what we'll find????


I will be back in a few. Must go wash the stank off.

sdock10 said...

BOO! I'm back!

Did you hear me squeaking? I am so clean.

MissTottenham said...

*puts hand to ear*

What is that strange squeeking noise?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

MissTottenham said...

Hey Mustard sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I have a meffin' headache.

It is not fun.


Hey MissT! Hey Sdock!

sdock10 said...

What ya'll doing?

MissTottenham said...

Doing nothing, you?

Soz to hear about the headache M.

sdock10 said...

So....

What's the topic?

Mustard, I'm sorry about your headache. I feel one creeping up on me tonight.

Carrie said...

Aw, I kinda liked scary rocker chick, and the last one, the youngster. The first two, yeah, meh.

Smoke said...

LHM is running around in my Pencey Prep shirt and his Spiderman mask.

Heh-heh.

sdock10 said...

OH that girl...no honey, don't.

She sounds like a record on the wrong speed.

Smoke said...

Scary rocker chick is pretty cool. I don't think she's going to last though. I think a dude is going to win this year.

sdock10 said...

Hi Carrie, how are you?

Carrie said...

Hey sdock, princess, head hurty Mustard. I'm fine, just hanging out sorta watching AI and the eclipse. So far, the eclipse has way more talent.

MissTottenham said...

Hi carrie!

Smoke said...

Hey Carrie!

So like what time is the eclipse?

Carrie said...

And Miss T! How could I have missed you?

Carrie said...

it just started here, 8:43 pm starting time.

MissTottenham said...

Lovely to see you carrie sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I left you guys :(

Hey Carrie!


Yeah, so what's the topic?

Carrie said...

American Idol suckage and the eclipse, hmm, perhaps the eclipse is exerting some weird gravitational pull on the talent.

sdock10 said...

Runs to back porch to see the eclipse...

MissTottenham said...

How many nights a week is american idol shown in your country?


Once a week is too much for us already.

Smoke said...

Solly,

I'm playing with the colors on the porch. Hope you don't mind. I was going to change it to all orange and black but then that one little purple unicorn stuck out like a sore thumb.

Plus, it was very halloweenish.

I'm lying. It was totally Tony Stewart colors. ^_^

But I changed it.

Carrie said...

I think it's three at this point--boy's night, girl's night, and then the results show. So yeah, a lot!

Smoke said...

MissT,

I think it comes on either twice or three times a week.

TOO MUCH!

sdock10 said...

Well, how bout today's events?

MissTottenham said...

You guys are drowning in American Idol. How much can you take?


Well, my bed is calling. Enjoy your night of eclipse watching.

Ta ta for now. Sweet dreams for all.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any words for today's events.

It was kinda hurtful, but we were all powerless to stop it.

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

You can make it purdy as you like. Shoots, I don't mind at all.

sdock10 said...

Take LHM outside to see the eclipse. It's badass.

sdock10 said...

Nite, nite MissT.

I love you.

Smoke said...

Sweet dreams, MissT!

Solly,

We can see it from the kitchen window. He was like, "Yep."

I think he was just a smidge impressed. O_o

As far as what went on today, I just don't know what to say really.

I'm just wondering where GV is now?

sdock10 said...

Why do people feel the need to be so hurtful?

Smoke said...

Jealousy.

sdock10 said...

Jealous of what you reckon?

Nobody's jealous of me. I'm sad and pathetic.

Maybe they're jealous of you though.

Smoke said...

New page?

Smoke said...

They don't pick on me though. Why? Mayo's never talked to me. Other than the "I'm an ass" thing.

He has talked to you. He's talked to Kapunua. He's talked to BC, I think.

Maybe that's what they are jealous of.

Anonymous said...

You guys wanna know how slow I really am?


Really slow.

Possibly retarded!

I just got it.

Smoke said...

Just got what?

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

How can you be retarted and astute?

That just doesn't make sense.



But...jealous why? I still don't get it.

Smoke said...

OMG!

Maybe I'm the retarded one. O_O

I just got what you were saying.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you know when I came in this afternoon?

And all the anons were at Mayo's throwing accusations at GV for things?

Yeah, I didn't see her comment. I would have been typing in the comment box when she posted the admission.

I just got it. I walked in on the heels of what was happening.

sdock10 said...

Nope, I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

How can you be retarted and astute?

I suppose anything's possible!


And I'm jealous of you, so that's possible, too.

Smoke said...

Solly,

Why wouldn't they be jealous? Tell me that. Whoever Mayo is, it doesn't matter, he/she singled you out and made it known that they liked you. They liked what you wrote.

These people are jealous of that. The only way they know to compete is to try and tear you down.

But it ain't gonna work.

Anonymous said...

Well, that. And you know how to write out your feelings.

Smoke said...

Oh my good lord.

My computer just started talking to me. @_@

WTF? What did I do?

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 227   Newer› Newest»