Get your first class tickets punched and take a ride with us.
Time: Now
Destination: Unknown
Return Time: Never
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
80 comments:
First
HAHAH!!!!!!
What do I get?!
Second, third or maybe forth by the time I type this.
mustardisbetter said...
Sdock!?
Didja hear that?!
We're the two resident bad asses with bad ass porch residents that don't include us!
That means we're all bad ass!
But...what does that even mean?
You ummm get to sit in the aisle seat next to me so we can trip people with the rope.
How much, RW?
I double dog dare you, Mustard!
Right on, Anon.
Third you were :)
Duh, Sdock!
We're buh-buh-buh-bad.
Bad to da bone ;)
*holds rope tightly*
Okay, I did it.
And it does taste minty.
But, it's a thad gooophy.
Umphf.
*waves hi and bye* to KD! *blows kiss*
I am in rare from tonight. Do you guys think it's just the medicine or am I going manic again?
So Mustard, what should discuss for our Deep Thoughts Discussion tonight??
Why'd ya'll leave me?
Damn it man!
Anon, I'm all confooozed. You got me going....X_x
Ok, I typed that on the last post too but ya'll left me.
Jeez.
Okay, I did it.
And it does taste minty.
But, it's a thad gooophy.
Umphf.
I think that was my foot cream, Mustard.
I dunno, I think Smoke is way badder than I am.
And way more fabulouser than I am.
*walks in and waits quietly for sd10 to realise what to do*
hello everyone. how are you all
Deep thoughts? Uh, Sdock, it may not be a good thing tonight.
You're overmedicated.
*Princess is still channeling LOTMS Gerard. ^_^
Mustard,
I think you just brushed your teeth with some type of rubber cement stuff like the type that is used to make molds and such.
That's what it says on the tube anyways.
Oooooh, but what are these for???
*holds up some pointy tong looking things*
Stupid Blooger ate my last comment!
Hi Mustard, familiar Anon, SDock, RW, and S&V.
I am well, how is everybody?
shoot. i got off the crazy train at the last station stop. :/
hi, peeps!
thought i'd breeeeeeeeze through again!
*whoosh*
Sdock:
You could'a told me that a'fore I got double dog dared to use the shit.
Oh, those things? Um, they look like big tweezers.
Anyone need some plucked eyebrows?
*puts on rubber gloves and snaps them*
*grabs Fimble by the hair, bends her over and slaps her arse bare-handed**
**not bear handed
Helloooooo TJ!
I always wanted to use one of those electro-magnetic thingys that takes a print and transfers it to a piece of foil or something like that.
Yeah.
They make it look cool on CSI. O_O
Hi TJ!
Hey Jenn, I am over medicated and talking out of my head.
Or is that inside of my head?
Or is that your head?
His head?
What??
oh and i so totally wanted a bear handed spank sd10. shame. but i will take anything you have
princess i am gutted, GUTTED I TELL YOU
and you wanna know why?
S$V20, I am not PPU, but another long time resident on the Isle of Blog. I have come here under many different guises, but never in blogger blue. Sometimes I like to come out and play and sometimes I just sit back and watch.
Anon?
You gonna stick around for this bad ass discussion we'll be partaking in?
Obviously I apologize for misspelling your name S&V20.
SDock, I have a headache, so I'll be joining you in the meds department shortly.
We'll have to try and figure out whose voices in their heads are louder.
I totally want to be the one who sprays the shit and runs the black light.
You know, so you can see all the blood splatter that someone tried to cover up with industrial bleach cleaner. Stupid fucks, that never works.
MAYO-NAYZE! I am still waiting for you to comment on my blog. Come on man, just do it for the giggles. Just get on there and say "uh oh God, oh man, I'm first, um so sdock are you okay?, are you here?" and then I can say something back to you that goes like this...."Yes, I am here and I am well. I hope you find some professional help that you need to be seeking. My internal struggle has manifested itself again." Then I would leave and you would be like...."wait, sdock10 please don't go." Oh you could so make laugh at me. I think you would enjoy a good laugh and I don't care if you laugh at me. I am pretty fucking funny tonight.
Right peeps?
Sorry, I can't stick around. I actually need to spend time with my family. Real life and all that you know.
Take care all.
hey bapp
can i eat you with bacon and eggs on please?
Have a good night, Anon!
I'm totally with you, Sdock!
Princess wishes her name was S$V20 that would be so super badass!
Okay so what shall be our deep topic of convo tonight?
Goodnight Anon, Take care and come back and visit us! I really will miss you!
S$V20
That's pretty damn funny. I have to say it's better than some of the other names I get called. ^_^
FS, why are you gutted?
Jenn,
I am so sorry that you have a fucker of a headache.
I am high on benadryl. Weee!
Fimble,
WTF? Bacon and eggs?
goodnight anon, sweet dreams
princess. this weekend i MISSED the 24hour race.
can you bloody believe it. i so wanted to go to that as well
shame on me
I just drank all my orange juice!
Can I have a cookie?
sd10,
in england a bapp = a roll of bread. like a muffin. so we have a bapp in the morning for a bacon and egg bapp
well actually it is bap but i could so eat a bacon and egg bap right now
Goodnight Anon person. You were so nice. Come back soon, okay? I'm liking my new name.
We like nice Anons! ^_^
FS, why would you want to eat me with bacon and eggs? O_O
look up princess ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You guys are making me fucking hungry with this shit.
Stop it.
It's time to go deep in here.
Mustaaaaaaaaaard!
So do you guys think PPU will be flattered or annoyed about the mistaken identity?
Oh, okay!
I hate that you missed that! That sucks so bad!
TONY! TONY! TONY! TONY!
Woo-hoo! Only 2 more weeks! YAY!
I want a bacon and egg bap too!
That would be tasty!
Maybe I will just eat some chips or something and a Mello Yello.
That's almost like a bap, almost.
lol know, big count down.
sd10, you are very popular round these parts hahaha
It'll probably be happy.
But, I feel slightly stoopid because I know PPU will rub it in that I told it we could see it two towns away from BlogBelieve 'cause it's purple.
Yes?
Yes.
It's time to go deep in here.
Wha?
PPU will be flattered and find it funny, I think.
They better. Cuz I'll beat the shit out of them if they don't like it. GRRRR!
wats a mello yello?
I just drank all my orange juice!
Can I have a Frankie?
SDock, I just took Tylenol Severe Sinus sleepy-time. I'll be flying in about 20.
hey rw, nice pick. oh course you can have a frankie. would you like a frankie on a bap?
That almost sounds rude, FS!
Mustard,
Yep!
Fimble,
A Mello Yello is a soft drink! Kinda like Mountain Dew.
Well the only thing that raised suspicion with me was that the anon ended a sentence with "off" and I just didn't think PPU would do that, but you all seemed convinced. So I was like well I guess everyone slips up every now and then.
rw, me sounding rude
never!!!!!!
cheers sd10, i hate mountain dew. ick
Well now that I've had my orange juice and have earned myself a Frankie, it's time for me to sign off.
My Michael Palin DVD calls. Have a great night, everyone! :)
Uh, you can have a Frankie if I get to have a Frankie, RW.
I love pics of Frank playing live. That dude is just awesome. EEEEK! I wanna go see Leathermouth! Damn it!
PPU - you are definitely getting an ass whoopin' tomorrow. Why?
Just cuz.
RW,
Nice Frankie pic. I so wish I could go to work and have that much passion. Real passion for what I do.
Fimble,
Why do you hate Mountain Dew?
Uh, you can have a Frankie if I get to have a Frankie, RW.
Did you drink all your orange juice, S$V20?
'Nite RW!
Have a good one!
Hey guys I posted my part of the gothic and some of you are in it. Like I said before we want everyone to be in it eventually. If you DON'T want to be in it that's totally cool. Just let us know.
Nice Frankie pic. I so wish I could go to work and have that much passion. Real passion for what I do.
I wonder if he knows just how lucky he is. I bet he does.
Elena,
I am ready for the next chapter of the story. I can't wait to read it.
goodnight rw, sweet dreams
sd10, it tase to sweet and just icky. hate it hate it hate it
elena,
We said that like at the same time.
Creepy.
Yes, Frank does have such passion for music.
That's where I want to be.
I'm working on it.
I might even be there, but I don't know.
*is traipsing off now*
Bye! :D
Did you drink all your orange juice, S$V20?
Promise. I'll even drink two if it means I'll get a Frankie!
YAY!
Solly, you gots to get you some Pomegranate and Blueberry juice. It's amaaaaayyyzzing. ^_^
Goodnight, RW!!!
See ya tomorrow!
Elena,
OOOOOOOOOOOH, I love it, love it, love it.
Princess,
Is it truly good?
I might need some to fight off this cold that is kicking my butt tonight.
Damnit, I got to find more meds.
*wonders if that is what done in Heath Ledger*
i am going for a little walk around blogland and the internet so i will check in later ok.
dont have to much fun without me please
bye bye
xx
Thanks sdock. Hope you don't mind I added your love of the curse words. LOL
Oh my goodness, that was like the best part!
Prez Dubya is on tv.
Think I might use this time to write my nite nite note to my Mayonaze.
Elena! I love it!
Sdock, it is so yummy! Even LHM likes it. He took my last glass from me. It's not as tart as I thought it would be. Now I want me some straight pomegranate juice. YUM-YUM!
What's worse, Dubya or WWE Monday Night Raw?
Yeah, I don't know either.
Wrestling just isn't as cool as it was twenty years ago.
Alright, time for bed!
Beauty sleep and what-not!
Sweet dreams errbody!
XOXO,
S&V20
S&V combine Dub'ya and WWE and I might watch a good old fashioned smack down!
Please take this note to Mayo's:
Mayo,
How are you tonight? Pretty damn good, I hope. Me? Well, I really think I am coming down with something. I have currently lost track of how many benadryl I have taken...maybe 6? 8? It leaves me feeling loopier than usual, so forgive me if I stray from my topic at hand.
And what topic would that be? Give me a second...nope, I am still thinking. Okay, I guess I will just run with it. Thanks for dropping in today. It's always nice when you visit.
Self awareness, yeah sometimes I think I am a little too aware of myself....that's what scares the shit out of me. I know the things I am capable of doing, of saying, of thinking. But those deep dark parts are the parts that I love the most. The parts that help me relate to others so well and the ones that help me to see things from all points of view. Maybe it's not so much self awareness as it is human awareness.
And maybe I am talking with a head full of medicine....
Struggling to find the words for you tonight, my friend. Hopefully, you can find your way through the fog in my head and pull out something you can ponder on or use.
Love to YOU Always,
S
p.s. There are parts still undiscovered.
Did it, Sdock!
Thanks, Mustard.
I think I am going to get some sleep now and see if I can fight this shit off before morning.
Deep thoughts will be continued until tomorrow.
It's not like we have a shortage on them or anything.
Love ya!
G'nite!
Sdock, can you read Mayo's at all? Our anon is back. :)
Kapu, our anon?
-A
Post a Comment