Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can you feel the love?



No?

Well, we can always just eat the pepto-bismal tasting hearts!

69 comments:

resurrected wreck said...

^_^

resurrected wreck said...

*candy for the porch*

sdock10 said...

Those are look way more tastier and way more prettier!

RW, I ♥ you!

resurrected wreck said...

Solly: ♥

:)

resurrected wreck said...

Whatchoo up to today, Solly?

sdock10 said...

Just trying to wake up, and maybe do some cleaning and stuff...grrr, my idea of clean and my mother's idea of clean, not exactly the same thing.

Whatchoo doin?

resurrected wreck said...

I think I may head into town to spend my birthday gift certificates.

resurrected wreck said...

It's much more fun to shop for yourself with other people's money!

sdock10 said...

What might you buy?

resurrected wreck said...

Well, one of the gift certificates is for M.A.C. cosmetics, so probably mascara and some eyeshadow.

The other one if for a clothing shop that carries items made by local designers, so maybe a cropped sweater or a skirt of sumfin' sparkly.

I also recently got a coupon from Starbucks for participating in an online survey, so I can pick up a nice hot drinkie on the way home!

sdock10 said...

You got some good stuff! I like that they are specific certificates! That's so cool! My boss uses MAC. I've never tried it.

resurrected wreck said...

I love M.A.C.! They have such funky colours! They're much more playful than regular make-up lines.

sdock10 said...

One of these days, I should really learn how to apply make-up correctly. I pretty much suck at it.

resurrected wreck said...

I've gotten better at it over the years. What I really suck at is hair.

sdock10 said...

I fail at all things beauty related.

My Sister is awesome at it.

resurrected wreck said...

But of course, she's a Princess!

sdock10 said...

Tis true!

resurrected wreck said...

Well, Solly, I must go shower now, then head out to spend my pressies.

I wish you a lovely day! ^_^

sdock10 said...

I wish you the same, RW! I shall look forward to hearing about your purchases later!

Byeeee!

MissTottenham said...

So, I leave for London in the morning. I am very nervous about this medical.

I have all my paperwork ready and I'm packed to go.

I had my ears syringed on Friday and everything sounds sooooooo loud, it's very weird.

Wish me luck.

Happy Valentines day everyone!

Byeeeeeee!

resurrected wreck said...

Good luck, Miss T!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

RW, you want me to buy you a house today? ;)

Solly, I suck at putting on makeup, too. And at doing my hair.

All that stuff, yeah, it doesn't really work out for me.

resurrected wreck said...

Oooo! Yes please, K! A nice big shiny one!

resurrected wreck said...

With an extra room for all my handbags and a shed for the baby.

resurrected wreck said...

Or maybe we can just keep the baby in a handbag.

What do you think?

resurrected wreck said...

It'll save on diapers, but I'll need a lot more handbags.

resurrected wreck said...

*backbends*

resurrected wreck said...

Everybody pay attention to ME! I'm inspirational!

resurrected wreck said...

*looks around*

*pouts and stomps off*

Anonymous said...

this is dedicated to the amazzzzing love between Kapunua and RW for VD *wipes tear from eye*

Pride can stand a thousand trials,
the strong will never fall.
But watching stars without you,
my soul cried.

Heaving heart is full of pain.
Oh, oh, the aching.

'Cause I'm kissing you, oh.
I'm kissing you, oh.

Touch me deep, pure and true.
Gift to me, forever.
'Cause I'm kissing you,
I'm kissing you,
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
'Cause I'm kissing you.
I'm kissing you,


:)

Smoke said...

It's VROOM-VROOM-VROOM Day!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Go #14! Tony FTW! Yhussss!

*does victory lap around the porch*

Smoke said...

Niiiiice! Yayness!

sdock10 said...

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*scream*

Why?

Just because...

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Sometimes the way our brains just sync is just beyond weird.

o_O

Anonymous said...

Oh anon, thank you so much!

I'm so glad that "the fans" can still see the deep everlasting sharpie love that exists between us. It means so much to me that you're all still paying so much attention to my amaaaayzing love life, and my amaaaayzing wife etc. She is wodnerful!

And I think pretty soon we're going to be selling out used tissues on eBay. It's for a good cause so I hope you'll buy some!

Anonymous said...

THIRTY SIX MAFAH!

resurrected wreck said...

And I think pretty soon we're going to be selling out used tissues on eBay. It's for a good cause so I hope you'll buy some!

We'll also be auctioning off my placenta. It's hardcore & for charity (my handbag fund), so I encourage you all to bid on it, muthafuckas!

Anonymous said...

You'll be helping a good cause AND buying something disgusting and unhygienic! You really can't miss out on this, people.

farawaysoclose said...

hey guys!!

anyone around??

resurrected wreck said...

;P

resurrected wreck said...

when mr bloke cut the cord on no 2 it spurted blood at him and all around the room!!

Haha! BRILLIANT!

resurrected wreck said...

You'll be helping a good cause AND buying something disgusting and unhygienic! You really can't miss out on this, people.

We'll even sign it before mailing it off to the winning bidder. In Sharpie, of course.

farawaysoclose said...

hi RW how are you?

resurrected wreck said...

Hullo, FASC :) I'm quite well, thank you. Just got back from spending one of my birthday gift certificates. I did well, spent all but 17 cents of it!

How are you today?

farawaysoclose said...

i'm good thankies.

did you but makeup or clothes?

resurrected wreck said...

I bought clothes. I haven't spent the M.A.C. gift cert yet.

I got a lovely teal mohair knit shrug, and an Arc de Triomphe pendant.

farawaysoclose said...

the sound lovely RW!!

whenever i have the money to spend i can never find anything i like clothes wise.

but i do love buying new jewellery, make up and underwear!

resurrected wreck said...

I love to shop for make-up, at M.A.C. especially. I like to check out the new eyeshadow colours. But I've got enough eyeshadow now to last me two lifetimes, so I don't know what I will spent that gift cert on. Lipgloss and mascara, maybe. I'm going to save that gift certificate for a day when I'm feeling stressed at work or under the weather & use it as a pick-me-up.

farawaysoclose said...

good idea RW!

i have too much makeup. and it's gutting cos it does go off and you have to bin it! i give it to my girls to play with and then they make a total mess of themselves and i wonder why i bothered?! would have been easier to bin it!

the half term holiday is only just beginning and i am stressed already with mess and kids!!

they are all in bed now it's 21.47 here. phew!

resurrected wreck said...

They're on a school break? For how long?

resurrected wreck said...

! i give it to my girls to play with and then they make a total mess of themselves

That's all part of the fun! I remember playing with my mother's orange lipstick. Yes, orange! it was the 1970s after all.

farawaysoclose said...

haha K! orange... nice! my mother in law still wears orange lipstick!!

they have a week off half term holidays. so not so bad! but still kind of expensive especially if it's raining! both my girls had parties to go to today. the 6 yr old went to a magician show and the 9 yr old went to the cinema and then a pizza. so that was cool. the 3 yr old is pretty easy by himself.

i washed bedding and tidied, we had mr bloke's twin brother and his mrs over last night, and kids. it was fun but the mess is kind of extreme for one night!

resurrected wreck said...

I'll bet! Sounds like fun though :)

I have a dinner party to go to tonight. A friend of mine is trying out a new pasta recipe. It serves 6, so she invited a group of people over. It's turning out to be a bit of a potluck as everyone volunteered to bring somehting. I'm bringing garlic bread.

resurrected wreck said...

This is the friend who gave me the gift certificates, so I'm going to be wearing the shrug & pendant tonight so she can see what I got!

farawaysoclose said...

oh cool RW!

also garlic bread is an easy thing to bring. home made or bought??

i'm sure you will have a fab time!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, FASC! Great aim!

RW, we won't even wait until it dries out, we'll just sell it bloody and juicy. Fass are int that kind of thing. It'll be terrific!

resurrected wreck said...

Great idea, K! Juicy is better!

resurrected wreck said...

also garlic bread is an easy thing to bring. home made or bought??

I bought it from a Portuguese bakery that is known for having the best garlic bread in the city. And the best custard tarts.

resurrected wreck said...

K, if you tell the fans they're into that kind of thing, they'll be into that kind of thing, whether they were before or not.

Danmed convenient the way that works!

resurrected wreck said...

Portuguese garlic bread

farawaysoclose said...

yummy RW!!

K hello to you!

sadly gotta go guys!

take care and have fun evenings!

resurrected wreck said...

Bye, FASC :) Have a good night!

Anonymous said...

OMG that looks so nummy.

RW, well whatever I end up telling them, remember that YOU were the inspiration for it!

hey, why don't you "art" a picture of you sitting on a kumquat or something? We could sell that, too!

Anonymous said...

65...

Anonymous said...

66

Anonymous said...

67

Anonymous said...

68

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!


^____^

farawaysoclose said...

you big kid K!

RW sorry i called you K last night?? clearly i am mad! but i think you knew that anyway.

princess, sorry about the race.

happy mondays everyone!