
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
54 comments:
Good Morning Folks,
Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday!
Remember, it's all in how you look at it.
That pic looks familiar. O_O
Where'd you get it? And it's funny that you put it up because I just spent an hour admiring the beauty of what is Georgia. OMG. It was so pretty. Twenty miles worth of nothing but ponds and fields and trees of all colors. And the sunshine. Not a cloud in the sky. Gah! I wish I had my camera with me!
It's a pic that I took when my cellphone when I took Rebel and Rogue to the creek one day.
Let's go take pics today!
Want to?
We can put them up on Frenzy!
I feel weird kinds of jittery today for some reason.
o_O
Cool! Okay. :)
That is a very purty picture. And poo on you and your green trees, Smoke!! You will probably taunt me in the spring when you are frolicing through fields of wild flowers while I shovel slushy snow from my driveway. :)
have to go guys!
have lovely evenings!
♥
Wha tha Hell?
Where is everyone?
Smoke,
Did you load the pics?
Tree
Cross
Angel
Angel Up-Close
CREEPY!
The Moon
I love stuff in black and white. Makes everything a little more clear. ^_^
Smoke,
You rule! You do such a fine job with the camera! I can't wait for us to go and take more pics together!
Morning! ^_^
Monday... blech!
Howdy Folks!
*starts singing*
I just don't know what to do with myself. I don't know what to do with myself....
I suck at having a day off. I suck at doing nothing. I suck at making the most of my time. I suck at being alone with myself. I just pretty much suck.
Hello there hoover girl (who says she sucks at everything).
Just keep looking at the picture on the post. It's so pretty.
Makes me want to roam in the woods and enjoy the moss covered rocks. Maybe even appreciate a bug or two.
have a better day of nothing.
Awwwh, thanks Jenn!
Maybe I should try *gasp* going outdoors?!??
Yeah.
Can I just say that I fucking hate that Ooovoo commercial?
OOOVOO!!!!
Hee-hee.
OMG, I just heard it again.
"I'm oovooing!"
Sounds dirty.
Hi guys!
Hiya MissT,
I'm waiting on LHM to arrive. I hope you'll be around for a bit so we can catch up!
Be back later!
I'll hope so too solly sweetie.
Have fun. Say Hi to LHM for me.
hey guys!!
having one of those *bleh* days where there was little point in me opening my mouth.
hi solly, miss T, jenn, smoke, RW and everyone else.
i am still coughing miss T but you had it sooo bad!!
liked the pics proncess!
seeya tomorrow. hopefully i will feel less *bleh*
♥
Aw poor FASC.
Get well soon sweetie.
Snogs and hugs.
Take this lemsip and feel better.
xxxxx
Feel better, FASC! Here's hoping tomorrow is a less bleh day for you!
Hiya solly!
Sorry I disappeared, I was nomming on a sammich!
Ooooooo what sammich?
Can I have a nommy nibble too?
*hangs head in shame*
It's all gone, MissT. Nothing left but some crumblets.
Gotta go take LHM to his house, brb.
Oh no, only crumbs *looks sad*
See you later solly.
WWHWHHWHWHAHAHHAHAHHAWHAT'S UP?
Don't you hate it when you buy some lotion because it smells so good in the store, but when you get it home and rub it on your body it makes you want to vomit?
Just asking...
Maybe it smells fine and you smell funny.
Just saying ^_^
o_O
What does that even mean?
You always smell gorgeous to me solly.
I am gonna have to love you and leave you cos it is heading towards the 1am.
Goodnight solly sweetie. It was lovley talking again.
tata! xxxxxx
Sweet dreams, MissT!
Love ya!
I'm so glad you're finally feeling better!
Aw thanks solly sweetie.
I've missed you so much.
Nighty night
Luv ya too.
xxxx
Hi Guys!
Whoop! Whoop! It's Tuesday and I smell a birthday partay right round the corner, tomorrow to be exact.
Can anyone guess who it belongs to?
Hmmmm....
Anyways, have a great day!
FASC, I hope you feel better today, less blehhey and all.
Mwah! Mwah!
morning solly!
i was waiting for you!!
still a bit *bleh* but i'll cope! thanks for thinking of me!!
is it per chance the prancing proncesses birthday tomorrow?!! that has to be said in a lah-di-dah english accent for full effect!!
i seriously cannot believe it is a year since SS posted that story!! man that sure has whizzed!!
anyway i am off to fetch my son and then on to the supermarket to spend waaaay too much money on food!
*sighs*
have great days porchies!
apostrophe
>.<
i just went and read SS's story again. he got soooo much into it, it's makes me sad though. even in blogbelieve so much has changed in a year!!
now i must fly or i'll be late!
♥
FASC,
I just love you to pieces!
is it per chance the prancing proncesses birthday tomorrow?!!
Prancing Proncess! Indeed, indeed!
*said in my best English(Fimmy says I sound more Irish) accent*
Happy Tuesday! :)
Ho hum!
is it per chance the prancing proncesses birthday tomorrow?!!
Prancing Proncess! Indeed, indeed!
Birfday??
Hi RW,
A birfday! Or as we say down here, "birshday!"
Morning errbody! ^_^
I still feel icky. Boooo!!!!
Have a great Tuesday!
XOXO
things are just so, so sad...
Hi peeps.
Solly, I hope you're not sucking today. I know that looks bad, but you know what I mean.
hi and bye lovelies!!
my time is up.
♥
Yiippeeee! It's Jack!
Oh my, oh my, oh my!
Jack indeed! Awesome!
Jenn,
Thanks for the not sucking wishes! Today just pretty much blew!
Bwah!
I'm just kidding. Today was nice.
Thanks for thinking of me!
I'll officially be in my 30's tomorrow.
O_o
Like I know I'm 30 now but that doesn't count.
Muwahahahha!
Post a Comment