
Section 208, that is.
Or maybe it should read "All Jacked Up!"?
Seriously, I was going to write up a long blog about how freakin' unbelievably awesomely great fantastically amazingly talented he his, but there really are no words to describe it.
Best show, best view in the house, best everything.
Nope, I didn't get to catch the essence of Jack on my tongue. He didn't sweat much and he had a nice black towel that he used to wipe it from his face.
If only I could have figured out a way to get my grubby little paws on that black towel, Jack's superpowers would have been mine!
Smoke has pics and vids to post on the Frenzy blog later on this weekend.
p.s. Mustard, I thought about you lots during this show. Smoke and I both kept turning to each other saying, "Oh My GOD! Mustard would DIE!" And you so would have.
Oh and before I forget.....
CAROLINA DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or maybe it should read "All Jacked Up!"?
Seriously, I was going to write up a long blog about how freakin' unbelievably awesomely great fantastically amazingly talented he his, but there really are no words to describe it.
Best show, best view in the house, best everything.
Nope, I didn't get to catch the essence of Jack on my tongue. He didn't sweat much and he had a nice black towel that he used to wipe it from his face.
If only I could have figured out a way to get my grubby little paws on that black towel, Jack's superpowers would have been mine!
Smoke has pics and vids to post on the Frenzy blog later on this weekend.
p.s. Mustard, I thought about you lots during this show. Smoke and I both kept turning to each other saying, "Oh My GOD! Mustard would DIE!" And you so would have.
Oh and before I forget.....
CAROLINA DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
195 comments:
morning porchies!
glad you had such an amaaaaayzing time sisters!!
look forward to seeing the pics.
have thrilling thursdays everyone!
BOO!
Have a lovely Thursday! ^_^
Ahhhhh, so exciting!
Can't wait to hear more about it!
Have a great Thursday everyone!
I'm so glad you guys had a fantastic time; I knew you would! And I'm glad you're both back. :)
Guuuuuys! my appointment for the college interview was today and I woke up sick as a meffing dog. I have to reschedule. I am so bummed. I have all my transcripts applications and junk put together and was ready to go.
>_<
Jules,
I'm sorry you woke up sick. Is it a cold or something else?
Hope you feel better soon.
Smoke and I had to sit outside The Tabernacle for damn near an hour and a half and it was chilly in that Atlanta wind. I woke up all stuffed up.
But boy, it was all worth it. The Raconteurs did not disappoint.
Snap! Check out that pic. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to put one up. ^_^
Jules,
I'm sorry you are sick! That sucks!
Oh, Jules, I'm so sorry! That's such a bummer! They won't give you a hard time about rescheduling will they?
THE PICTURE! That's so freakin' awesome. Thanks for putting it up, Smoke!
What a wonderful photograph!
Hey guys, thanks. I hope she doesn't give me a hard time but I doubt it. I wrote her a frantic email this morning all "I'm so sorry! i'm really sick and I don't want you to catch it! I got it from my Grandma! Waaaaa!" and all that and I left her a voice mail too.
It's an icky stomach virus. I'm testing out some cereal to see if it makes me nauseated or not. I've sat on the couch all day watchign Lohi'au fly around and perch here and there. He somehow knows I don't feel like chasing him around today so he was getting into things and looking at me like, "hey, I'm here on the windowsill now. Look, I'm going to peck your paper lanterns! Watch me go onto your chair and eat your Jack Sparrow blanket!" Little bastard! ^_^
Thanks guys, I am going to go lie down on the couch for a while again. >_<
The pic is almost as awesome as Jack and Brendan.
I still can't believe that I bruised my own hand by squeezing it so hard during "Carolina Drama"!!
I can't wait to post the videos. OMG. OMFG.
I am quite proud of myself. ^_^ I did a pretty damn good job.
CAROLINA DRAMA. FROM START TO FINISH. OMG.
And a couple more. YAY!
Okay, I gotta get back to work.
Hope you feel better Jules!
Later peeps!
Oh! And did I see a unicorn around here yesterday? You so cezy. ^_~
Thank you Princess! I can't wait for your pics.
I'm thinking of giving this band of your'n a listen. You guys haven't steered me wrong yet. :)
You guys, today I got a letter from the native elder to whom I sent some food packages and certificates. She's awesome. She had to have someone else write the letter for her because she only speaks Navajo. But she herds sheep and she keeps goats and dogs, and she's a weaver. How cool is that? :)
Okay I am off for a lie down again. Ugh!
Hi guyz!
Smoke 'n Solly, glad you had so much fun! We all knew you would. :)
Hi Mustardz! Me misses yoooo!
Hi FASC! ♥
Aw, Jules, being sick sucks.
Hope you feel better!
(Oh, and I have to tell you this. I was trying to make some sense out of what's going on at Mayo's -- not that it worked, but oh well -- and I thought, fine, I'll just perch here & watch, like a crow would. And then I thought of Havoc, and how he's the uber-Crow. Then I thought, damn, if Havoc was into boots, I'd be yesterday's news. Havoc ROCKS. ^_^ )
Another fun-as-fuck day at work, so I should get back to it. ♥♥♥ to y'all, talk at you laterz!
OMG. I seriously need to do something productive today.
Bwah.
I WANT CAROLINA DRAMA VIDEO NOW, PLEASE DAMMIT.
^_^
Muwhahahaa. This will be beyond splendid. BEYOND.
I hope you all are having a great Thursday! I wish you felt better, Jules. :(
Mustard,
The whole thing was beyond splendid.
Smoke,
I love your house by the way.
Ain't it purdy?
I'm trying to get these pictures fixed and they won't do right! Grrr!
Mustard,
Are you prepared for the awesomeness that is Carolina Drama? Are you? ^_^
I wanna go home. I feel icky.
How the hell do you prepare yourself for Jack White, not just Carolina Drama, but Jack Meffin' White.
I think he will most definitely be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame at some point during his life. I have no doubt.
Get this, you guys. Flea from the RHCP, you know? He's going to college! How awesome is that?! He's going to major in music, whoop whoop! I thought that was so cool, I think he's tubular and good on him for being 45 and going back to school.
LHM is here with me.
o_O
Hee-hee. I wish you could see him prance around. Jesus, he is freakin' hilarious. Swapping guitars, smiling at people, fluffing his hair.
HILARIOUS. ^_^
I hope I can get the videos fixed tonight when I go to Solly's house. YAY!
FLEA IS GOING TO COLLEGE?!
OMG I love Flea! Now I feel that much more awesome about going back! ♥ The people who are saying I'm too old can eat that. ^_^ Oh man, he's going to be a popular dude. I should tell my cousin SB. He's majoring in music, too. :)
Tell LHM I said hi, Solly!
Princess, I love your castle. That's the Disney castle, right?
I'm feeling a little better. I've been chilling all day playing video games and freezing my butt off. It's so cold here. I need to buy some slippers, nice fuzzy ones, you know?
LHM!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOUR HOMEWORK! NOW! MAKE SOLLY DO IT FOR YOU! ^_^
And tell your daddy to go cook or clean up or do something! Damn! *Chris Tucker voice*
Yep! I took that off of your balcony! Pretty cool, right? ^_^
That is awesome about Flea. Good for him. :)
*high fives LHM*
Jules! I know! I immediately thought of you when I read it! And of all the people that said, "Fuck her, she's too old." Well, they can eat their fucking words now, eh? So, major congrats to you and to Flea as well! It's too awesome!
Smoke, I can't wait. Like, my heart is doing funny stuffs. O_O
;)
LHM says he is good with the homework part.
He is eating chips and salsa and drinking lemonade.
He says, "Hey Kapunua!"
He is still very unchuffy about us getting to see Jack White. He's like "I know Carolina Drama! That's the song about Billy and the milkman!"
I ♥ this child!
Mustard, he says "Woooooo!" to you.
Question:
WHAT THE HELL IS CHUFFY?
That's like happy, right? Am I right?
I was wondering. I've been hearing that word alot lately. *Fimmy :)*
Mustard,
Did Smoke tell you that Jack played the piano right in front of us? I had to put my had over my mouth to muffle my screams of delight.
And she is absolutely right, dude is funny as hell. Can't be still, messes with his hair all the time, chaning guitars, mouthing instructions, and just overall rocking the eff out of the place.
Cutest thing, and I believe he said it like this, "Hi, my name is Jack by the way!"
And also when Brendan said, "Atlanta, ya'll act like ya'll ain't never seen a rock band before!"
The word is actually "chuffed" but Mustard made it chuffy and we took it and ran because that's how we roll on the porch.
Awww, LHM is so kewl. :D :D
Princess, that's a beautiful photo.
Pash, I have to get accepted first. :) But my fingers are crossed so hard they're knotted. I rescheduled my interview till next Thursday. That's so damn long to wait. >_<
I think British people get chuffed. Like Mary Poppins and people like that. ;)
Mustard,
Wanted to tell you that my brand new favorite Raconteurs song is "Blue Veins". I bet they made that song last 15 minutes. The crowd would get all into a frenzy and they would think it was done but Smoke and I would just look at each other, because Jack would just stand there and kind of bounce on his heels. As long as Jack is moving, the song ain't done. The song is done when Jack says it's done.
And that song almost made me cry it was so good live.
"Carolina Drama" is already in Solly's Songs of Awesomeness Hall of Fame.
Chuffy is an awesome made up word. Neither Sdock nor I knew what "chuffed" really meant, so Fim told us that it meant excited.
So, to further my knowledge on British lingo, I asked Fim something along the lines of "'I'm feeling so chuffy today,' right Fim? That's acceptable?"
And she goes, "lol no!" And I was like, "What? Why?"
It was funny, and "chuffy" stuck. :)
RE: Jack White
I want to see the video.
RE: VP debate tonight
I feel like I'm getting ready for the effing SuperBowl.
Jules,
It gives you time to give The Raconteurs a little listen. Imma gonna let Mustard describe their sound to you because I don't know how much Jack White you've heard or how much White Stripes, but TR are not the WS. I mean it's still Jack but not that Jack.
Oh man, I love when artists do that, just stand up there and jam. I think that makes for an awesome live show.
I'm describing? What?
I haven't heard either. I just know him from when he played Georgia in Cold Mountain. O_o
The Raconteurs, how would you describe their sound?
And the poor opening act, The Kills, their bus driver and bus went missing. Don't know if the dude stole it or what. How crazy is that?
You'd have went crazy then, Mustard. Those guys were unbelievable. The drummer was awesome. Brendan was awesome. The bass player guy was awesome and kinda hawwwt in a kooky-geek type of way. The little keyboard player was so itty-bitty that I just wanted to put him in my coat pocket and take him home. He played the fiddle, too. :)
I WANT TO GO HOME NOW. DAMN.
>_<
Dude, I just saw that this morning! How crazy.
Hold on, lemme think about the description.
Oh and just because I ain't said it today...
Solly ♥s PPU 4 evah!
Dudes,
It's creepily spookily quiet here today.
Smoke,
LHM said we have to play Rock Band tonight. x_O
Oh! You're emoticonning. ^_^ (Is that a word?)
Kinda funny.
I would describe the Raconteurs' sound as rock meets old school blues with a splash of country influence.
Whereas The White Stripes are really minimalist and have this, I dunno, less is more mentality. I would still classify it as rock, but more of a experimental rock. And even experimental isn't a good word, but the way they arrange their stuff is really kind of out there.
The Raconteurs is kind of like a 7-Layer Bean Dip, where the White Stripes are just the beans.
O_O
It's really hard to describe a sound.
Hmmm, almost sounds as if I'd like the White Stripes better. Thanks for the description.
FIIIIMBLEEEE! WTF, where are you. I just read your update on FB, dude. :)
7 layer bean dip! Perfect description, Mustard.
I haven't talked to Fimmy since early last night.
*waves to Mrs. Hellboy*
She told me she would be spending part, maybe most, of the day packing up her things. That's the last I heard.
I'll be back later, guys!
Have a good late afternoon!
Yeah, apparently her flight leaves October 13th.
Oh MY GOD! I just got done reading about Charles Lindbergh for the 2nd time.
Kapunua said...
I think British people get chuffed. Like Mary Poppins and people like that. ;)
yeh K.
if i am chuffed then i am happy/pleased.
Mary Fuckin Poppins purlease!! haha!
at school if you did something almost sarcastically funny you would get an imaginary chufty badge!!
but chuffy almost has a vagina vibe??! not liking that! yeh i think a chuff is a vagina. for some reason i have a slight mental block on that one. i'm thinking it's a northern term and i am from the south west. fimmy will know!
obviously in various areas of the UK these words differ.
Vagina vibe! O_o
*runs through*
LUUUUUUUUCKY LINDDDDDDDDDY!
*won't be saying "chuffy" ever again*
Good evening, FASC!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Yeah, FASC, as in 'I couldn't give a chuff!'
Glad you had a fab time sisters! :D
Yep, Mustard, that's the one. That's the story that I swear Mayo co-wrote.
Hmmm, chuffy, guess we better not make up our own words from now on.
*waves to Lucy and Jack White and Brendan and Tabernacle security peeps*
*waves back to Solly and SuperDave*
What do I mean "co-wrote"? Mayo wrote that whole damn story about Lucky Lindy, I swear. I bullshit you not.
Hi FASC!
I went late night shopping tonight and bought 4 handbags! Check me out, botches! Do you have handbag envy? Do ya? Do ya?
I bet you do!
You know I do, Lucy.
I'm un-chuffed because I have to dig through my bullshit and unpack some stuff to find my Raconteurs
"Broken Boy Soldier" cd, but I must, because I am going through withdrawal symptoms already.
love you guys!!
can't stop sadly!
10pm here! and, well you know how it is in my house!!
have a fun evening.
K hope you feel better soon.
♥
Juuuuuuuuulllllleeeeesssssss!
I hope you are feeling better. I also hope you are able to sit on the loo properly now!
Thanks, FASC! ^_^
Hi, Lucy Bean! I'm not big on handbags. I have one that I really like which I bought in Mitsukoshi. It's canvas and has a crane on it. :)
It's really meffing cold here. O_o
Thanks, Bean! Yup, except now I should turn on the heat in my bathroom because the seat is really goddamn cold, and I hate that.
A heated toilet seat, wouldn't that be a great idea? I should invent that.
Well I have had the same bag for four years now and then in the shop I couldn't decide which one to buy so I bought all of them. So in theory that means I'm good for the next 16 years! 0_o
May the force be with you Solly.
Manifest it, Solly. ;)
Be the CD, Solly.
Let its essence enter you.
69!
Dirty Bird!
:D
This dirty bird is going into the shower to clean up and warm up. Back later! :)
Found it!!!!!!!
SCORE!
WHOOP WHOOP!
The force is strong in this one.
*solutes your solution*
LUCY!
Mustard!
Youtube "Blue Veins"!! You gotta!
MUSTARD!
It's fimtastic to see you!
Or "Salute" even, huh Mustard?
Hiya peeps. Just a quickie.
Hope you are all well.
Sounds like you had a good time at Jack White.
Today, I went to a museum and on the wall were pics that kids had drawn and stuck up. What drew my eye straight away? A purple unicorn.
Of course I took a pic and will put it up when I get home.
Miss you all loads.
Nighty night peeps xxxxxx
Miss T! Lovely to see you! Can't wait to see pics. Bet you can't wait to get home, hey?
Hiya Misty!
Hey, MissT! PPU will be so pleased, I bet! ;)
Errbody come on AIM! Pash and I are waxing without a device (or a safety helmet) 0_o
We so are.
It's getting messy!
Hi and bye - was in here before, but I must have been invisible.
Nite!
hey!
good to see you had a great time, I'll catch the other pics and vids when I can
I'm off to town today
I can see Smoke's house from my house. Does that count?
Nikki,
I'm sorry I missed you earlier. I was off work today and decided to grab a lounge chair and sleep outside for about an hour.
BWUAHAHAHA!
Oh man, Anon. You seriously made me split a rib, and I'm not joking. That was funny.
SISTERMIDNITE!!!!
I mean, unless you didn't intend for that to be funny. And if so, disregard my comment. :)
Sorry I missed you too, Sis. Was being pukey and sick and that always distracts me and makes me an airhead. It's nothing personal.
I was doing real well about an hour ago and then BAM it came back. >_<
Sis, here is a pic of the uber-crow. ^_^
Not to worry, my lovvies.
I don't mind being invisible, I was just wondering what I'd done to piss you all off! ~_~
Still at work, but hopefully I can leave soon. Hope you all have a great night! *hugz*
♥♥♥
*hugz* Nikki! One day we will meet up again in the same time zone, I swear.
Did I tell you guys how this song made me slap my hand over my mouth to keep from crying like a little bitch? I did? Okay, well it's true. So here it is.....
Blue Veins
When I was surrounded by the world
You were the only one who came
And you were the only one astounded
Which kept me grounded
As the other girls thrashed my very name
Then I looked over
Just in time to see her smiling back at me
And saying everything's OK
As long as you're inside my blue veins
Your blue veins
Yeah and the feeling that you gave me
No matter what I do or where I go
It always will remain
And those who would enslave me to get to me must get past you and will have no luck
Cause you'll protect me from all pain
The most beautiful, yeah the most beautiful thing cause anything else can't compare
Must be the blood that's running through your blue veins
Your blue veins
Your blue veins
And I know you won't deceive me
Like the rest and there's nothing you need to explain
You always were the first one to believe me
When I said to you girl
I think it's gonna rain
But I could be wrong
Yeah but all of these things
All these things
They're all truly nice but ain't nothing
Ain't nothing compared to the love that's running through your little blue veins
Your blue veins
A Change Is Gonna Come
Sam Cooke
I was born by the river
In a little tent, and oh
Just like that river
I've been running ever since
It's been a long,
Long time coming,
But I know
A change is gonna come,
Oh, yes it will
It's been too hard living
but I'm afraid to die
'Cause I don't know what's up there
Beyond the sky,
It's been a long time coming,
But I know
A change is gonna come,
Oh, yes it will
I go to the movie
And I go downtown
Somebody keep tellin' me
Don't hang around
It's been a long time coming,
But, I know
A change is gonna come,
Oh, yes it will
Then I go to my brother
And I say brother "Help me please!"
But he wind up knocking me
Back down on my knees
There have been times that I thought
I couldn't last for long
But, now I think I'm able to carry on.
It's been a long time,
But I know
A change is gonna come,
Oh, yes it will
HeyYa Folks,
I hope ya'll had a nice day. I know Jules is sick so that sucks ass and stuff. I hope she feels better tomorrow. I had a nice lazy day off from work. I didn't do anything except halfway watch a movie and soak up some sunshine.
See, you need day off when you have soaked up Jack White awesomeness. If not, you risk burning a chip or something.
I'm going to say this to all of you, if you ever get a chance to catch this guy in concert, please go. Doesn't matter if it's The Raconteurs or The White Stripes. Just go! Run! Go!
And after having such a great night, I always get to thinking because that's just the way I roll. Thinking about how lucky I was to get to see that show. Thinking about how great it is to have a sister (who is my best friend in the whole world) to share it with me. Thinking about how it must be an amazing feeling to love what you do so much that your passion just shines through. Thinking that I wish I could write just one song like that. Thinking that we had the best damn view in the place. Thinking about how we must have a pink bubble surrounding us everywhere we go...from Tampa to Tampa to Savannah to Birmingham to Orlando to Orlando to Atlanta. Thinking about how I have been so fortunate to meet up and connect with so many nice people here.
Thinking that sometimes my life is too good to be true. You just got to get out there and go looking for it.
Ya know?
Love Ya'll!
p.s. A little bit of Jack never hurts.
Apparently one can talk politics at Mayo's so long as one's name is not Kapunua.
"...but at the moment, it's everything to me."
The change of seasons has me thinking again. It can still be 100 degrees outside, but when the weatherman says "Folks, the first day of Autumn is upon us," there is a reflection of a tree shedding its leaves in my eyes.
And I wonder sometimes why it is that these changes of pace bring about changes of life. I wonder why it is that we forget to do these things on a daily basis, why it is we have to wait until New Years Day or Mondays.
Sometimes I worry about not changing, if I'm even supposed to, if this is where I'm supposed to be at. It makes me worry. Because I'm afraid that five or ten years down the road, I'll look back and see that today was the day I should have changed it. But then it will be too late.
Everything will be fine.
We tend to instantly identify with “things.” And we believe in so much, when in fact, a belief isn't known to be true. It's a hope for the truth.
I see so many folks in my life, on television, out in the real world working to make this place we all share livable and enjoyable and a place we can all call home. It makes me wonder what it is that I'm not doing or if I could be doing something more. It's just so hard to figure out what that something more is.
I'm just one person. I am one person out of nearly seven billion people, and I am trudging along the best way I know how and with the things that get me through my own day. And if I had the answer, it would be everyones. If I knew what the universal truth was...it would probably scare me shitless.
But, I know mine, and I suppose that's where it's at.
That's a lot to think about, much more than I had ever intended to go to sleep with, but it is what it is.
Mayo,
"No" doesn't mean forever, it simply means "Not right now."
Jules,
I hope you feel so much better in the morning. :)
Goodnight, Porch. Goodnight, Mayo. Goodnight, SS.
Thinking about how it must be an amazing feeling to love what you do so much that your passion just shines through.
Everyday, I want this. That's my goal.
Goodnight, Sdock.
just thought I'd share, the Raconteurs are called the Saboteurs over here
don't really know why
goodnight all have a good friday
Another band already had the name The Raconteurs over there and wanted an outrageous amount of money for the rights to it. So, there ya go.
They went with The Saboteurs.
Jack rules.
I'm still sleepy and I don't wanna work but oh well.
Later peeps.
Have a good one.
Happy Friday!! ^_^
Hi All,
'Tis Friday! The one thing about Fall and the weather getting cooler is that it makes it wayyyy harder to crawl out from under those covers, but oh well, oh well, oh well.
I'm awake, I'm at least halfway ready, It's the day before the weekend...
And Jack still rules!
Jules, I hope you feel better today!
Is it wrong to say that Palin's voice just irritates the fuck out of me? She opens her mouth and I tune her out after the first word.
And Biden, can I just say that there seems to be a touch of crazy in his eyes? I can just picture him laughing some evil cackle for no apparent reason.
I fail, I know.
Also, Mayo is on my mind today and by Mayo, I mean the blogger next door. I'm feeling froggy so I might just hop myself right back in there just because.
We'll see.
Have a great day, folks!
Hi RW! Have a great Friday!
I forgot to mention this earlier:
THE KILLERS! THE KILLERS ON SNL! THE KILLERS! THE KILLERS ON SNL!
Yep! YAY! Just like Jack, everyone could use a little Mr. Brightside. And with that, I think I'll go find me a youtube linkie to put up.
Okie-doke.
Hope you feel better Jules!
Sis Midnite,
I'm sorry I didn't see you yesterday! I was at work and just poppin' in and out. ♥
Bye errbody!
XOXO
The Killers
XOXOXOXO
hey porchies!!
happy fridays all!
i love that killers song princess!
i'm having a sad *sighing* sort of a day.
i miss old mayo's as much as i miss old MCR!!
*sighs*
Holy shit, don't watch this if you don't want to cry.
Damn.
Anyway!
I hope all of your Fridays are going splendidly!
Jules, I hope you feel better today!
Catch you all later!
Is everybody okay?
Hiya Mustard! I got less than an hour to go! Whoop! Whoop!
I wonder if Jules is still sick. O_o
I hope not.
What you up to?
Nothing, I just wanted to make sure everyone was okay! No one had posted for a while, so I didn't know if something was wrong. :)
23 Minutes to go!
18 TO GO! YAY!
So, Mustard. Tell me sumfin'.
Carolina Drama?
Did you like?
^_^
Hi :)
Dude, I can fall in love with any song that can be sung live damn near close to perfect.
Hi RW! How are you?
I've got less than ten to go so I'll see you guys in a bit!
Later!
RW!
Hey!
I know, right? Hee-hee.
Alright, really gone now! Bye!
Hi, Mustard! :)
Hi & bye, S&V! :)
Hey guys, thanks for the get well wishes. I am up and about! Yesterday was really bad. I was up tuntil 5:30 this morning puking. Except that by midnight there was nothing left to puke and you know what happens then. I don't think I've ever been that sick and I don't wish to repeat it anytime soon.
I barely remember the debate except that I barfed a lot during it. I think everytime Sarah Palin dropped one of her condescending little winks or said, "You just betcha!" ;D
Today I ate a piece of dry toast. Yay me! THe thought of food still makes me a little ill. >_<
Anyway, thanks for the cheers, you guys. :)
Are you sick, K?
^
^
^
^
I was puking till around 5:30 this morning, about every fifteen minutes. It started yesterday afternoon. But I feel better now.
I had to cancel my interview. >_<
Oh dear >_< I'm sorry.
Flu, you think?
Yeah, most likely the flu, because I was getting mad chills along with it. But, these things don't last too long for me, thankfully. :)
Almost everyone I know has come down with something recently.
Must be the season for illnesses :/
I hope you feel better soon, K!
Thanks! I'm pretty good now.
Welp, I'm gonna get in the shower. It's really cold here. Back later!
Bye for now :)
Lucy Bean is here!
*waves to Brian*
Baba Booey and Fafa Fooey to you all.
Hi, Lucy :)
Hey RW! How is your bum today? ^_~
My bum??
O_o
Never mind, I'll see for myself...
*pinches*
Ooooh, RW, it's lovely!
OUCH!!
O_O
Cheeky!!
Jules, I hope you are feeling a lot better today. It's freezing here too.
Bwahahaha! You took the words right out of my mouth RW! :D
o_O
Have you got any plans for the weekend?
Having a pizza party get-together with a friend tonight, getting my hair done tomorrow. Apart from that, just catching up on sleep.
How about you?
That sounds like fun. I'm having a lazy Saturday but going to London on Sunday. I'm looking forward to a nice long lie in bed tomorrow.
I'm very much looking forward to sleeping in too!
My friend is home from work so I'm going to head on out now. Have a lovely night, Lucy :)
Just saying Hi and I hope you feel better soon Kapunua.
FIMMY!!!!!
hello
hi Lucy and gs over here
K glad you're feeling better, I hate being sick, hopefully it's only one of those 24 hr things
You rang?
Lucky, you just caught me beany baby.
*waves to ergo and gs*
Thank you GS and Lucy Bean! It goes on and off. Right now I am just so meffing tired.
But I will go on AIM for a bit to keep myself awake. Anyone else? :)
Hi guyz!
Nasty day at work, going home to zonk out for a few hours. Maybe see ya laterz!!! :)
we are on aim tongiht sister, hope to see you there if tyou are better.
take care ok, sorry you had a nasty day :(
Hi Ergo! Sorry I missed you. Have a lovely weekend!
PPU,
S&M forced me to eat Zaxby's!
Smoke's mouse just got possessed by the spirit of Sammi Kurr.
solly licks windows.
I did not force you, Solly. You could have just got the celery and carrot sticks but you chose the chicken.
SAMMI KURR! OMG! @_@
Fimmy blows windows.
solly is handy
Smoke, Sammi is going to get you "after midniiiiiiiiiite!"
It's getting close to Halloween!
where is my solly.
Fimmy is starry and bright! She will light the way!
light the way to the crazy bin.
who wants to ride the 'J train'
*waves to semaj*
PPU,
Don't listen to S&M! You know that I was safer eating the cooked chicken than I was eating those raw veggies that have been rolling around in raw chicken juices.
"It's called improv, some people don't got it!"
Ok, you just won the award for ickiest comment in Blogger history regarding food. No wait, I know of some ickier ones. Nevermind.
I'm never eating meffin' chicken again. >_<
"Never is a promise..."
Don't you lie, Smoke! Don't you lie!
never say never.
"Your blue veinsssssssssssssss!"
Okay, so I may have exaggerated that. Just a smidge.
I won't anymore tonight.
i wuv it solly.
Smok, i know you are sweet and everythign but please, dont get offened by those words.
solly, if smok is upset with my phrasing then please take them down.
I iz innocent Fimmy.
But not that innocent. :)
Hee-hee.
iye, i know what you are like with wearing different shoes at the same time.
watch this bitch match
whoop whoop.
Let's go back to Orlando and stand in the rain during a hurricane in front of the Social and wait for James to come back.
*falls out laughing*
I still can't believe I did that.
Okay, yes I can.
O_O
can we go back to o town and re live our visit? can we near drive on the other side of the road, can we get lost on the i4, can we meet james and frank againa nd talk. can we have a bear in da social, can we meet very smecxy lads at the bar, can we go and fight the teenies in the pit, can we give each other a hug again?
PPU,
Mustard needs extra tutoring on her English. Apparently she has forgotten how to speak it, again.
Fimmy, I say yes to all of the above, except the bears in da bar part.
Can I headbang and almost get spit on instead?
Yes, yes, yes, Fimmy!
I say yes!
And don't forget we gotta jump the median in the highway! ^_^
Oh and the best part!
Demagnetize our hotel keys by placing them on our cell phones!!!
i think you should shut the eff up solly, dont diss me :)
I wish Jules would stop puking and stuffs. I miss her.
BWahahaha!
I gotta go shower.
See you guys later!
I miss her laugh and the way she trips over the air.
I have that Jack/Alicia song stuck in my head now.
have fun in the shower smok, and try and drag jules in there to clean her up :)
solly, she was on aim at tea time, she has had an early nigth cos she is still puking, eww but i hope she is ok.
For Fimmy:
*Jack voice*
"BAAAAAAAAAAAANG BAAAAAAAAAAANG!"
*faints on the floor*
oh well, there is me for the night.
*stands up*
*tunrs the volume up*
*does the fimmy shimmy shake*
Fimble,
I still owe you one for linking me that video of pure awesomeness and magic.
what do you owe me?
*sits and waits*
*gets excited*
Ummm, hmmm....ummm?
*sits*
*looks at watch*
*blinks with her dry eyes*
*rubs her ear*
Looks at her watch again*
Ummm...I could ummm, no, wait, I can't do that.
no, i dont think you could do that you filthy maid.
tuh tuh tuh
"I was just sippin' on somethin' sweet..."
What did you think I was doing?
cleaning your ears out with a banana on a stick.
Porch,
Night! I would write something but then I just decided nah, fuck it. I'll keep it up there in my head. Let it mosh around up there for another day. See where tomorrow takes me.
Hmmm, I hope it's not somewheres too cold or too hot or too dry or too wet or too loud or too quiet or too lonely or too crowded or too...
On second thought, I better just keep my ass at home.
It's too fucking crazy to go anywhere else.
Love Ya'll!
p.s. and too fucking expensive.
Unless, hey...wait a minute! Will Jack be there?
PPU,
MIB keeps having to piss. She says she is only drinking water, but I think it might be bears.*
*Fimble for beers.
*tucks porch in*
Solly, thought you guys were gonna come back today. :(
Morning people of the porch!
Socky, don't forget to drop by Rr's today. =)
Kapunua,
What a bugger coming down ill! I hope they were all good with the resceduling and not all >_< at you. Hope you're better today!
And, courtesy of a poster over at VV's a recent photo, post LM and Strawberry Shortcake
Happy Fridays all. =)
Or is it Saturday?
>_<
Mustard!!!
It's contagious!!
Oh yes!
Don't worry when it says 'eyeslipsface' at the top of your link. That's the right place.
Got to love the dude at the back! ;)
PPUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Don't forget to place your order for Tales Of Beedle The Bard!
It's due out in December.
Okay. Night all. =)
Post a Comment