Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movin' Out

Movin' On.









p.s. Thanks PP! Nothing like a little Bert lovin' first thing on a Sunday morning!! Smiles all around.

33 comments:

farawaysoclose said...

morning solly!!

good luck for today!

hold your head up high honey!!

thinking of you and sending you lots of *hugs*and *licks*!!

can't stop!

catch you later porchies!

farawaysoclose said...

oh man that pic makes me smile!

liked the bert mcLove one too PP!

later!

sdock10 said...

FASC,

Oh thank ya! Thank ya! I won't be able to wipe the smile off my face.

I can't believe it's a year tomorrow since my PR date. Time sure has flown right on by.




Porchies,

Love ya'll bunches and bunches!

sdock10 said...

Can I sing "Buried Myself Alive" all fuckin day if I wanna?

Fuck yeah, I can!

Smoke said...

Yeeeeehaaaawwwww!!!!

Smoke said...

Damn, FASC!

That's a very nice pic to start the day off!

LEVVVVAAAMOOOUUFFFFFF!!!!!

The countdown is on!

10 days to go!

Anonymous said...

Good luck today, Sdock. Let us know how things go.

resurrected wreck said...

Frank is a pretty pretty princess

S&V, you have some competition!

resurrected wreck said...

Maybe someone should present him with a tiara at the Leathermouth show.

resurrected wreck said...

Happy moving day, Solly :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys? anybody at home?

I'm chilling, getting ready for company. I don't know why but I went all out crazy and wild with the food and as far as I know, only two or three people are coming! I got tons of organic stuff, corn chips, exotic fruit with organic chocolate dip, and I made my special Salad Of Deliciousness.

And now it is getting cloudy. GAHHH!

Solly, hang in there. Soon enough you will be settled in and find some comfort.

Anonymous said...

And because I want 12.

farawaysoclose said...

K better to have too much food than not enough!!

better to have too much of anything than not enough in my opinion!

hey solly glad you liked the frankie pic!

Anonymous said...

better to have too much of anything than not enough in my opinion!

FASC,


Unless it's filled with pus (puss) how do you spell it? Anyways..you get my drift.

farawaysoclose said...

Unless it's filled with pus (puss) how do you spell it? Anyways..you get my drift.

it's pus solly! but yes i get your drift!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's sorta what I thought, FASC. Puss just didn't look right and it brings up a whole other set of issues.

Bwah!

farawaysoclose said...

hee hee solly!

this may not work!! tis meant to be a gif. its hot anyway!

farawaysoclose said...

trying again!

farawaysoclose said...

meant to be a gif but thats a cool pic!

Anonymous said...

oooooh, yayness! Tis a very cool pic indeed!

farawaysoclose said...

i know solly!

right i have to love and leave you now!!

take care everyone!

catch you tomorrow!

resurrected wreck said...

I love that pic, FASC!!

resurrected wreck said...

The pic you put in your first comment is the pic I have on my desktop.

resurrected wreck said...

WTF?

Anonymous said...

Well, my best guess is that Raymond thinks that by wearing an odd, to say the very least, face mask, his finger skillz would be more apparent.

Other than that, I dunno. :)

resurrected wreck said...

@_@

resurrected wreck said...

I do love a sweaty half-nekkid man who covers himself in glitter ^_^

sdock10 said...

Anyone around?

Anonymous said...

I'm around, Solly!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

sdock10 said...

AIM???

Anyone?

I was outside on my porch holla'n at Fimble.

sdock10 said...

PPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ummm, I like miss you and stuff.

Smoke said...

PPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going through unicorn withdrawals!

@_@

Miss ya!