Sunday, August 17, 2008

3 Days!

Hells to the Yeah!

84 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning. :)

sdock10 said...

Whoop! Whoop! Morning, Chickadee!

How are you?

Anonymous said...

In a "Fuck you, and you, and youandyouandyou" type of mood.

But, the wrong side of the bed was calling me, so it is what it is.

And I'm having this intense urge to listen to the Beatles all effing day, so the day might get better. :)

Annnnnnnnd, how are you?!

sally said...

I hope all of you are having a better morning than me, waking up with a terrible hangover. Anyway...

Three days. Not long to go now Solly and Smoke :)

Have a good one!!!

sally said...

...and hey Mustard :)

Bye!!

Anonymous said...

KD!

Oh no! You gotsta drink lots of water. Drink 'til you pee! ;)

It's been so long! Are you okay aside from having a hangover?

Anonymous said...

A Southern Belle told me to hop on by here and I couldn't resist her gentle lilt.

Oh and hi to anyone who's bopping around here at the moment.


(gotta take out blasted garbage!)

sdock10 said...

Okay, I must know, did you watch "Bang, Bang" yet?

Anonymous said...

Ponder ponder...I forgot the rest. It was a saying.



Hey, GV!

Anonymous said...

Nope, but I will. Let me try the link again.

sdock10 said...

Wow, the porch is alive with activity this morning. I feel like I should pass around a tray with freshly squeezed OJ and some bagels or some scones or something.

Hi Sparkle Katherine

Anonymous said...

Hey mustard! What's happening?

Oh, I am becoming conscious. See that Ms. Drier has a hangover. If you can get a hold of B vitamins, they do wonders.

Random question: everyone loves stories about forbidden love, right?

Anonymous said...

I'll take a scone, though all I have to offer in exchange are my expensive cigs and extra strong earl grey tea.... anyone want some?

sdock10 said...

I'll have some tea. I think I need to lay off the cigs.

Yeah, do you have a juicy forbidden love story?

Anonymous said...

Scones are the desired breakfast food around here, fo' sho'.



The link is still not working, lemme try again in a bit.

Anonymous said...

How is everything else here in the many kingdoms on the continent of BlogBelieve, by the way? I haven't visited anything but personal blogs in... wow.... at least a couple months, I think.

sdock10 said...

Mustard, I suck at linking. We might have to get Fimble to send it to you. If not, just search for it.

Umm, I think it's typically crazy, Katherine. Just the usual stuffs going on. How are things with you? Have you had a nice weekend?

Anonymous said...

*ink black but nummy tea to solly*

I mention the love story because my mom bought me this faerie magazine... looking for submissions... and the stories they already had in there... well.... I'm mean. There were a lot of sentences ending in exclamation points!

So driving home from work this morning, I was thinking of a whole bunch of fun fae stories and randomly this one grabbed me about a faery who falls in love with a Catholic priest... you can kinda guess some of my plot points, brilliant ladies you are.

But even so, you guys still like romance like that, right? It entertains you?

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd say it's the same way as when you stopped visiting a few months ago, but that isn't the reality. It's way different, GV.

Anonymous said...

I like a good story just in general. So, yeah, sure! :)

Anonymous said...

Really, mustard. I hope different in a... nicer way?

*pouts*

(all about expressing myself today, I guess)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes nice, sometimes not. But in the overall sense, I mean, it's different.

sdock10 said...

Absolutely, about the romance.



BlogBelieve, yeah, like Mustard says it's probably the same, if not worse. We have bad days, really bad days, and some okay day, and sometimes if we are really lucky we get a moment or two of really good times.

Anonymous said...

Oh, okay. Le sigh.

Everything is ever changing.

(I am also a fortune cookie!)

Different people, I'm guessing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, really lucky. Like if there were pennies everywhere, heads up. Lucky as in if BlogBelieve was made up of nothing but four-leaf clovers, or if we had beds made of lucky rabbits' feet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your input. I'm thinking I will even - gasp! - give it a happy ending. Which, for me, because I was born with a severe romantic cynicism, is almost unheard of for me.

But I'm gonna do it!

Rather, I'm hoping I can do so.

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you, GV! That's great!

sdock10 said...

Will you post it on your blog when you are done? I love reading your stories.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Mustard! The exclamation points are attacking here!

Eeeee!

sdock10 said...

I wish I could write stories.

Mustard,

We still gotta write our song we never finished for our band that has no name.

Anonymous said...

Bwuahahah.

*tries again*


Well, good for you, GV. That's great. ^___^


YAY!

Anonymous said...

We still gotta write our song we never finished for our band that has no name.

We seriously fail so hard. We're just a whole bunch of fail.

No name band. Unfinished song. And I'm not so good at air guitar. :/ WHOOP WHOOP!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure, solly. However, I'll post it after I send it and get more info just because I know some magazines want to be the first to publish a story, blah blah.

But yeah. If it weren't for that, I'd make it another serial like the last one, though I wouldn't make you guys wait as long this time around. I pretty much have the story now mapped in my head.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Why don't you not only listen to the Beatles today, but also go out and buy you some brand new old White Stripes? I think that might make you feel better.

Jack always makes me feel better.

Anonymous said...

I love ya, Mustard. I hope you didn't take offense! It was meant in kindness!

No name band?

sdock10 said...

Katherine,

I bet you have a million stories in your head.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, no! No offense taken, I was playing, too. :)


Yeah, we thought up this really cool band name, so we (me and Sdock) were going to, you know, form a band.

But we forgot our supercool, awesome band name that PPU would have loved, so now we have no name. And no song.

sdock10 said...

Katherine,

Mustard and I came up with the most awesome band name ever one night and nobody can remember what it was. Since then, it's a running joke about writing songs for our no name band and stuff. Mustard and I are gonna be like the White Stripes. She will play guitar and I'll play drums. There's only the 2 of us. RW is our crowd vomiter and PPU is our mananger.

I think.

Anonymous said...

Sdock,

I might just do that.

sdock10 said...

But we have song titles, right?

Pinch, Poke, Punch & Provoke

P to the 4th Power or something like that.

Or my personal fave...

"It's my comma, and I will use it how I wanna!"

Anonymous said...

LOL, yeah, it went like that. Damn, it was SUCH A COOL NAME! >_<

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mustard, I HATE when that happens. I'll be working, messing with blood, humming random lyrics like a mad woman and stop and be like oooo that melody, that lyric line, that would be a song people would enjoy!

But I have no chance to record it, write it down at work. 8 hours later at home, I'll think yes! What was it?

And I've totally forgotten.

solly, you are indeed correct, unfortunately. My imagination never gives me peace! If only some comic company had accepted a submission, I could give them, friggin', 20 stories a day! Such is life...

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Do it. Give yourself something today. I've been getting used to doing that again. Fuck the other day, these CDs were only 8 bucks each at Wal Mart. So go get em...you kinda know Icky Thump already, so go buy, White Blood Cells or Elephant.

Anonymous said...

Yep, those were our titles of our songs!

Anonymous said...

Those titles rock my world.

I would totally pay $30 to see you guys play live!

sdock10 said...

See that's the thing about coming up with something that you think is amazingly great. It's never when you are sitting down with a fucking piece of paper and a pen. It's when you are driving or working or cleaning the fucking toilet or in the middle of a conversation with someone.

Which a very wise someone once told me that if I had what I thought was some huge revelation and then couldn't remember it, well, then it must not have been that great of revelation. Right?

sdock10 said...

The B side would be

Run Away with Your Run-On Sentence


Bwah, now I am being silly.

Or another one...

Orange is the New Black

Anonymous said...

I think that's what people just say to console you.

Though Quinn (my ex-bandmate) bought a little voice recorder that I carried with me all the time so I would try and say or sing the different things as they came to me.

But, as you said, I'd turn it on and this songbird would flop dead.

Wings might twitch a little maybe. But yeah.

resurrected wreck said...

My head really hurts :(

I feel sicky sicky.

sdock10 said...

And then you have days like today, where I feel like I have tons of shit floating around in there, but I can't catch any of it. Grr, it's frustrating. Either I'm numb or manic.

Anonymous said...

Oh, RW! So sad I get to talk to you in this sad state after forever.

What kind of sicky?

Like... hangover sicky? Or actual illness sicky?

Anonymous said...

Orange is the New Black

*throws a hand over your mouth*

sdock10 said...

RW,

I'm so, so sorry. Mine is just a nagging headache that won't go away completely. Is there anything else you can try or do you just have to wait until the weather changes?

Anonymous said...

Aw, not again, RW! Did you take some medicine?

sdock10 said...

*bites Mustard's hand*

Now feed me!


Bwahah, get it, get it, get it?

Biting the hand that feeds me?

Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Preach it, Sister Solly!

Well, that garbage is glaring at me.

I might as well be... ugh, responsible and take it out before my friend arrives.

I hope all of you sicky peoples feel better and numbly manic catch a whiff of focused inspiration!

Anonymous said...

It would have been funnier had you not explained what you meant. ;)

I did laugh though, because that was really funny to me this morning.

resurrected wreck said...

It's air pressure-related migraines again, I'm afraid :/

I also think that spending all that time around paint yesterday when I wasn't feeling well to begin with didn't help. And as pretty as a red room is, it's not a good colour to spend any amount of time around when you're not feeling well.

I also only got about 3 hours sleep last night.

T'was not a good night.

Anonymous said...

Bye, GV! It was great chatting with you! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, RW. I'm so sorry. Maybe you should take it easy today?

resurrected wreck said...

I think I shall take your advice, Mustard. The second coat of paint can wait.

resurrected wreck said...

Bye, GV :) Have a lovely day!

sdock10 said...

Bye, Katherine. Have a great day!


RW,

Fuck, the paint. I think you could be right. Please get yourself some fresh air today. We had a young teacher who died a couple of years ago. He was painting and was overcome by the fumes.


Mustard,

It was pretty funny.

resurrected wreck said...

There's pretty good ventilation in the room I'm painting, but I'm going to do as you say & get air and lay off the painting today.

resurrected wreck said...

Also, the humidity is high today so that isn't helping.

I'm making myself something to eat, then I shall have a shower & head out for a bit.

sdock10 said...

I'm in the bathroom, chopping inches off my hair. I feel like Britney Spears!

It's liberating!

resurrected wreck said...

Are you doing it yourself, Solly?? 0_0

Smoke said...

WTF is going on in here? ^_^

I finally feel better. YAY! I hope you feel better, RW!

The band name.

Did it have something to do with the Black Pajama Party?

Like was it a play off of that?

Gah!

This is driving me insane.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, S&V! I'm glad you feel better ^_^

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

I can't remember, gaaaaaaaaah!


Yes, RW. I am chopping it off myself, so Smoke can straighten it out for me later.

Bwhahah!

It's still below my shoulders and it already feels so much better.

resurrected wreck said...

I used to chop my own hair too, Solly. As you say, it's liberating!

Smoke said...

I miss Shannon Hoon. :(

sdock10 said...

Me too, Smoke. Galaxy is my fave song.

Smoke said...

Did you watch that? The live acoustic version of No Rain?

I just want to squeeze him.

Smoke said...

OMG, I ♥ Brody Jenner. ^_^

Okay, gots to go get dressed.

RW,

I am sending you lots of feel better vibes.

See you folks later!

XOXO

resurrected wreck said...

Ta, S&V :)

Have a good day!

sdock10 said...

Me too, RW. Sending you lots of feel better stuffs. Go get you some fresh air.

See ya'll later!

resurrected wreck said...

Thank you, Solly :) Will do!

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Damn! I missed alla y'all!

Anonymous said...

and I want 81. ;)

sdock10 said...

OMG, I am so tired of headaches. Gahhh!

resurrected wreck said...

Me too, Solly :/

resurrected wreck said...

I think we should all take tomorrow off to just relax at home.

sdock10 said...

Nite, Porchies!

Have sweet White Stripes dreams!