Friday, July 11, 2008

Fukidol Friday

Have you had your dose today?












**Credit to Smoke for introducing me this wonderful drug.

126 comments:

sdock10 said...

Yeah or try and have great day that would probably be even better.

sdock10 said...

Hi RW!

Hope you have a nice day!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Solly!

I hope you have a nice day too :)

farawaysoclose said...

shit i was so not paying attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi solly!

hi RW!

i know i got my mask solly.....will go back and read.

and RW got mikey's!!

sdock10 said...

Smoke and I have superpowers.


Just sayin....

farawaysoclose said...

FASC is going to get Gerard's! I just knows it!

aww thanks solly!! i am so happy!

and i am sorry to hear about your man.

hope you are OK?

i'm sure it is for the best but that doesn't change the fact that you are going through the now with it all.

*biggest hugs* solly my little american friend! (with big breasts!)





don't know why i typed that?! the breast bit?! i think it is because you are short as in little but then i remembered you asking mayo to tote your tittas (can't spell it and i am laughing so much now!!)

poor mayo!
his eyes must have popped out of his head!


happy days!


oh well gotta go and make some lunch for my hungry little boy!!

catch you later!

Smoke said...

Sure do.

YAYNESS FOR FASC! I iz so happy for you!

Ummm, is it 5pm yet? I'm sure it is somewhere right? Yeah?

Grrrrr. I'm about to go make a whole .80 cent more than I did yesteday. Bwah! >_<

Have a great day everyone!

Smoke said...

And music notes for everyone:

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

sdock10 said...

I woke up with this on the brain...

I shall sing it for you guys!

♫♪♫

Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay

And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Well come on, come on

When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

Anonymous said...

*runs out on the porch*

*screams really loudly*

*runs around the backyard*

I AM SO READY TO GO HOME!!!!

>_<

Smoke said...

Maybe they all took Fukidol and said fukidol. O_O

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that could be.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should take a nap.

Might help my feelings.

I'll be back later.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

I has a headache.

sally said...

Evening all!

Hey RW, have you taken anything for your headache?

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, KD :)

I took a couple of pills a few hours ago, but am going to take some liquid medication for it shortly, have a shower & an early night.

How are you today?

sally said...

I hope you feel better soon RW :)

I'm good, apart from feeling sorta stressed, so I'm here unwinding with a nice glass of red.

Are you back at work?

resurrected wreck said...

Yep. I've been back a week now & it feels really great, actually. Except that one of my co-workers is having a semi nervous breakdown right now.

sally said...

Maybe that's what is contributing to the headache.

Is something happening in their personal life?

resurrected wreck said...

My headache is air pressure-related. We had a thunderstorm today. I get miraines when there's a sudden change in air pressure.

As for my co-worker, her marriage is ending, I think. They've been together for half their lives (since they were 18, they're both 36 now) & have been married 10 years. I think my co-worker wants to break up, but the process of actually breaking up is majorly stressing her out. She's a sensitive girl at the best fo times. She's totally losing it now.

sally said...

Very sad RW.

But having been in a similar predicament myself, I can tell you, even though you know it's the right thing to do, it still effects you in many ways. And I think the longer you have been with the person, the more difficult the break.

Perhaps it's best for her to go through these emotions now, then to suppress them and start going crazy years down the track.

Anyway, gotta go. Nice to chat with you RW. Try to get some rest for your headache and take care :)

resurrected wreck said...

Nice to chat with you too, KD :)

Have a good evening!

Anonymous said...

Evening.

Anonymous said...

Night

resurrected wreck said...

*squeezes Fimmy*

Have a lovely evening, missus :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, lovely little ladies. Alliteration rules.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, PPU :) Whatchoo up to this evening.

Anonymous said...

RW, I am hanging out and looking really cool.

How are you this evening?

resurrected wreck said...

A bit headachy but otherwise fine.

Blogland is a pretty quiet place tonight.

Anonymous said...

RW, I am sorry about the headache. I have 2 Advil with your name written all over them.

Given Blogland's propensity to spontaneously erupt into small skirmishes, a little peace and quiet is not such a bad thing.

resurrected wreck said...

Thank you re: the Advil :)

You're not wrong about the peace and quiet. Makes a nice change.

Any plans for the weekend?

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE....???

PPU??? Huh?

*passes out*

Anonymous said...

RW, nothing spectacular or noteworthy. What about you?

Anonymous said...

Hola, sweet senorita Solly.

That is even more alliteration. I am on a damn roll!

Anonymous said...

What the holy hell?

PPU? You never came back yesterday! I was pouting!

resurrected wreck said...

Not much, PPU. A little home decorating, perhaps.

Hi, Solly :)

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, S&V :)

S&V, I gotchoo a unicorn!

Anonymous said...

YAYNESS FOR ME! :)

Now I get to do whatever I want with you. Cuz you is minez!

Solly is yelling at me. I'm at her house.

Anonymous said...

I waited around for you, S&M. You left me high and mighty dry.

Anonymous said...

I was trying to get back to work! Jeez!

I gotta drive home now. You guys gonna be around for a bit?

Anonymous said...

RW has a stellar unicorn homing device. I do not know if you ladies knew this.

resurrected wreck said...

Shhhh!!

That was supposed to be a secret!

Anonymous said...

S&M, you get on that donkey and mosey on home, I will wait for you.

Anonymous said...

I totally didn't know that. RW, you have been holding out on us. ^_~

Anonymous said...

Well alrighty then. Let me start trotting that way. O_O

I'll see you guys in a bit!

Bwah! You iz funny.

sdock10 said...

The computer is mine again! Smoke is on her way back home.

RW, I gotchoo some fancy shmancy chocolate from Wal Mart.

resurrected wreck said...

Have a safe drive, S&V ^_^

sdock10 said...

Smoke came in and totally hijacked my computer. Gah!

Anonymous said...

Solly, sounds like an oxymoron to me.

resurrected wreck said...

OOOOOOO!! Thank you, Solly! ^_^

I gotchoo a fancy schmancy black curtain rod & some black silk drapes. The better to accent the TBPID mask when you hangs it up on the wall.

resurrected wreck said...

Would that be a teenager with an acne problem, PPU?

Anonymous said...

Oh, RW, witty reply! I like it.

sdock10 said...

Bwah, do you mean the fancy shmancy and the Wal Mart?

RW, thank you. My Bob mask thanks you!


PPU, whatchoo doing tonight?

I bought a new CD and lots of chocolate and I took a xanax and I am super duper mellow. I took my blood pressure at the store and it was fine, but my heart rate was 123 WTF???

Anonymous said...

Where is my damn chocolate, Solly?

Anonymous said...

I am not doing much, talking to my ladies.

You are going to pass out on my early, huh? Lightweight.

sdock10 said...

Hold on, my unicorn. You know I gotchoo some chocolate too. It's ummm let me see...

Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate

Wow, sounds almost romantic....

resurrected wreck said...

Well, as fancy schmancy as Wal-Mart gets, Solly. It's one of them ones with the filials on the ends.

sdock10 said...

If by pass out, you mean die of a heart attack, probably.


Ooooh it also says....

"Extra fine and creamy"

sdock10 said...

RW,

I dunno what "filials" are. Is that dirty?

Or are you trying to bust out with your mad seamstress references.

resurrected wreck said...

Filials is them fancy knobby bits.

Yes, they're dirty.

Anonymous said...

I think this will be my attire for the evening.

resurrected wreck said...

Ooops! Make that "finials".

resurrected wreck said...

Awwww! A chocolate you!

Anonymous said...

Even after you have described it, I still do not know what a filial could possibly be.

sdock10 said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

I'm so fucking thirsty tonight. Wassup with that? Probably because Smoke and I laughed our asses off at Wal Mart. We had the best time. I know how lame that sounds, but oh my GOD. We need our own show for sure.

resurrected wreck said...

Finials

sdock10 said...

PPU,

Yum. Makes me want to nibble on the horn. You know that would be the first thing that would be eaten on a chocolate unicorn.


RW,

I gotchooo now. A finial. I think I might know what that is. Like a poofy thing or something.


Smoke should be home in t minus 10 minutes.

sdock10 said...

Okay, yeah....a finial. What the hell was I thinking about?

Guess what CD I bought! Guess! Guess!

You're never gonna guess...

sdock10 said...

PPU,

Did you have a spectabulous 4th of July?

Anonymous said...

I could never guess, Solly. Tell a brotha!

resurrected wreck said...

Yum. Makes me want to nibble on the horn.

0_0

You iz dirty, Solly!

resurrected wreck said...

Yep, it's like a metal poofy thing wots at the end of fancy schmancy curtain rods.

sdock10 said...

RW,

Only if you make it sound dirty....Okay, I suppose it does sound a wee bit dirty. But you knwo what I mean. Like when you eat a chocolate bunny you have to eat the ears first. I dunno why.


PPU,

I bought......

Duffy!

Have you heard of her?

sdock10 said...

Holla!! Are we 'bout to go ghetto fabulous up in heeeyyyahhh?

Smoke should be here any second now....

10
9
9
7

Anonymous said...

ppu said...
I could never guess, Solly. Tell a brotha!


See, you iz so ghetto.

Pffft.

You cheese doodle eatin' ghetto-fabulous unicorn.

Well, I gots me some chocolate cheesecake.

Yummo.

Oh, and I'm home by the way.

resurrected wreck said...

Is S&V home already? She must live pretty close to you, Solly!

Anonymous said...

Damn! Solly you are good! You were right on the money. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have actually.

You like that kind of music?

RW, why are you eating metal? Should we have a talk?

resurrected wreck said...

Chocolate cheesecake??

resurrected wreck said...

WANTS!!

resurrected wreck said...

Am I eating metal?

Anonymous said...

Yes! Chocolate cheesecake!

OMG. It's gonna be so good, too.

Anonymous said...

I do not know, RW. I am so fucking confused by the finial conversation. You said they were in chocolate? Forgive my inebriation.

Anonymous said...

Who, me and Solly?

I think so sometimes. It's really creepy.

We can finish each others sentences and we always know what the other is thinking pretty much.

PPU,

Youz got a filthy mouth tonight. Do I need to break out the bar of soap, Ralphie?

sdock10 said...

Smoke and are telepathic. We got RW her Mikey mask and FASC her Gerard mask and we pretty much can read each others minds.

PPU, I like all kinds of music. Ya know? How about you? And a finial is a curtain rod thingie. Bwah! I hope RW isn't gobbling on a rod!

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Filthy talk is allowed here tonight. We are letting loose.

Did you see chocolate PPU? I got dibs on the horn though.

Anonymous said...

Gobbling on a rod.

Now that is something you don't hear everyday. O_o

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, S&M. I will clean it up for your sensitive ears/eyes.

Anonymous said...

I did see chocolate PPU.

PPU,

Do you know how I like chocolate? When it's all melted. So you'd be a big pile of goo before I eat you. You'd be all over my hands.

Snap.

So filthy talk is allow tonight, huh?

*ahem*

COCKSUCKINGMOTHERFUCKINGSONOFABITCH

Bwah!

sdock10 said...

As if....she has to listen to me every day and I have a way worse mouth than anyone here in Blogtown.

*is proud*

I struggled so hardcore today to not kill someone or pop them in the mouth. People just disgusted me. I didn't want to hear them talk, I didn't want them to cough on me, look at me, smile at me, touch me.

One of my co-workers was trying to eat and it was just nasty. I didn't want to hear them chew their food, smack their mouth or anything. She had the whole fucking plate devoured in 3 minutes. I was like...isn't she at least gonna sit the fuck down. Uhhh no, no she did not.

Anonymous said...

I do not know what to think about your last comment, S&M.

Solly, you are not supposed to hate people on Fridays. It is against the rules.

Anonymous said...

Bwahaha!

Well, people kept looking at me like I was stupid. And I was like, "Ummm, no. You're the one that's not getting this and I don't give a fuck. So, yeah. Goodbye."

Of course, I couldn't actually say that but I wanted to. :)

sdock10 said...

What rules? Who made that rule? The must've never collected taxes for a living.

Actually, I'm in a much better mood now. Wal Mart didn't even piss me off like it usually does.

Anonymous said...

What? The part about you melting in my hands of the big long dirty word?

*snickers*

I ♥ you, PPU. :)

sdock10 said...

RW,

Where did you go? You totally missed the gobbling on the rod comment. I was so looking forward to a googly face from you.


PPU,

Should we go see Hellboy 2 or Journey to the Center of the Earth tomorrow?

sdock10 said...

Are you saying PPU would be finger lickin' good?

You could take your chocolatey finger and draw a heart.

Have we all lost our minds tonight?

Anonymous said...

Solly, come on. What kind of question is that? Absolutely HellBoy 2.

Anonymous said...

Lost them? I don't know if we ever had them to begin with.


See, I was thinking that. We might have to see both. :)

sdock10 said...

Well, I dunno. I guess I was kind of blinded by Brendan Fraser for a bit there. But I suppose I could wait for Mummy part 7 which is gonna be out in couple of weeks and we have Batman like next week! I am so super duper excited about it all.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

I ♥ you with more ♥'s than S&M and mine aren't icy and hard.

Anonymous said...

Awwwweeeee, PPU.

Come here and let me pinch your widdle cheeksies.

^_^

Anonymous said...

Awww, do not call S&M's hearts icy and hard. That makes me have a sad.

sdock10 said...

Okay, I was only playin. She's a big ball of mush. I'm the hardass. Duh....

Everyone knows that.

Anonymous said...

*sticks tongue out at Solly*

SEE! :)

My ♥'s are just different than your ♥'s but they are ♥'s nonetheless.

Right, PPU?

^_^

Hee-hee. That chocolate cheesecake was effin' rich and now I'm lightheaded.

resurrected wreck said...

Sorry, my computer froze, I had to rebot >_<

sdock10 said...

I tote my heart around in a box. I only have pieces of it, but they're sharp and I can't very well tote around a paper bag with sharp edges sticking out.

*sigh*

sdock10 said...

RW,

You have a robot? That's badass. It it like Rosie on the Jetson's?

Anonymous said...

Rebot?

So, RW....

You been gobbling on a rod?

Anonymous said...

Solly, hate to disappoint you, you are so far from a hard-ass, it is not even funny.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, PPU. Ain't that the damn truth?

sdock10 said...

Awwwh, PPU. But I try to be sometimes and I fail epically at it. I guess that's why I cuss so much. I try to have street cred.

resurrected wreck said...

^That's for the gobbling on a rod comment!

Anonymous said...

I ♥ you, RW. You make me laugh.

resurrected wreck said...

S&V: ♥

Anonymous said...

RW, I had that same reaction to the comment.

sdock10 said...

We are having too much fun out here. What shall we do next?

resurrected wreck said...

Well, I think I'm going to head to bed & try to sleep off my headache.

Have a lovely evening S&V, Solly, and PPU :)

Anonymous said...

PPUzzzz!

Come watch Hellboy with us tomorrow! LHM would laugh out loud. :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to send you psychic thoughts thingys to get rid of your headache, RW.

Sweet dreams! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better, RW. Sleep well.

sdock10 said...

OMG! Get outta my head Smoke. We typed almost the same exact comment.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

What's the last really great movie you saw?

Anonymous said...

Ladies, I must bid you adieu. I am glad we talked. Love you girls.

sdock10 said...

Awwh, I ♥ you too, PPU.

Have a great night and an awesome weekend!

Thanks for the smiles!

Anonymous said...

Awwweee, PPU!

♥♪♥♪♥

There, just for you. :)

Have a great night, dude. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

PPU,

You freakin' make me laugh way too hard.

"That makes me have a sad?"

I'm sooooo going to use that in daily conversation.

*high hooves you*