Sunday, July 27, 2008

BOO!!!!!!!!!

I beat you to it, Solly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S&M SMOOCHIES FOR THE WIN!

163 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORNING!

"Salute Your Solution" for the effing win! I ♥ that song really hard.


How do you feel about rubber baby buggy bumpers?

I feel that one shouldn't be going fast enough, with a baby, in a buggy, as to require rubber bumpers.

That's what I think. Bwuahaha.

sdock10 said...

Morning!

Smoke, you better be glad I checked to see if you had posted this morning, otherwise, I just would've posted right on top of you, but that's the kind of sweet, caring, considerate, run-on sentence making sister that I am.

With that....

Solly ♥s FTW!


Mustard,

I'm missing you.

Just sayin..

sdock10 said...

Oh yeah and Raconteurs FTMFW!

Anonymous said...

I'm missing a lot of stuff right now.

The saying "Things that sound too good to be true probably are" has set up residence, and is eating all of my food, drinking all of my shit, and not picking up after itself.

Maybe we should make a "Reconnect Date," eh? All of us?

Smoke said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke said...

OMG. Anybody want to come help me clean up my son's room today? I've got to pack up a shitload of stuff and I'm not looking forward to it.

This child is spoiled rotten and I have nobody to blame but Solly. >_<

Bwah!

sdock10 said...

Yesssssss, please!

I feel really shitty because I've been do deep wallowing in my own pit of pitifulness and patheticness that I've missed lots too.

I just heard PPU's song as a ringtone on MTV...Lolli, Lolli!

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

I will help you if you will wait on me to get out there. When ya gonna start? After lunch?

Smoke said...

Bwahahaha! PPU iz a funny unicorn.

Yeah, the two little goobers are in there right now looking up cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto. O_O

So it will prolly be after lunch.

sdock10 said...

Ok, coolz! We have a projectzzzz to do!

I ♥ Mini-Horse, Meaty, and Rob & Big!

Smoke said...

I want Mini-Horse. That little pony rules. He's meaner than a sonofabitch.

sdock10 said...

Oooooh! I just heard PPU's other song as a ringtone!

"No Handlebars!"


Niiiiiiiice!


*wonders if Unicorns have cellphones*

sdock10 said...

I bet PPU has one of those cellphone that you just clip on the ear and you look all hardcore, pimpin and impo'tant!

What ya'll reckon?

Smoke said...

Bwahahaha!

Well, they drink Starbucks and green tea so they must have a cellphone.

They are hip like that. ^_~

I bet it's all blinged out with little rhinestones, too. All purple and sparkly.

Smoke said...

I swear.

We do share a brain. O_o

resurrected wreck said...

Boo!!

S&V, Solly & Fimmy, I think I might be sending you a card for Frankie after all, though it will be a simplified verson of what I was going to make/send.

resurrected wreck said...

Solly, S&V or Fimmy, iz any of you here?

Smoke said...

Cool beans, RW! Would you like for me to email you my address? :)

resurrected wreck said...

Yes please, S&V! :)

resurrected wreck said...

I gots Frankie a really nice card today. It is a collage on the outside with "You inspire me" written at the top. The inside is blank, & I'm going to do a collage of my Black parade costume - pics & fabric swatches. If I can find any of the originally sketches I did of it while I was still deciding on its design I will include one of those as well.

resurrected wreck said...

*original, not originally

Smoke said...

That will be awesome, RW!

Anonymous said...

Hello people and creatures of the porch. It is I, smilie face anon -- formerly the screaming anon and the stargazing anon -- passing by with a smile for you all.



Have a nice night.

Smoke said...

Goodnight Anon!

Anonymous said...

Did someone mention Red Hots? I may have giggled in a ridiculous way that you remembered.

Smoke said...

Whatchoo doing?

Smoke said...

PPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

resurrected wreck said...

Iz PPU gone away?

Smoke said...

I dunno! Hahaha.

resurrected wreck said...

The unicorn is stealthy!

resurrected wreck said...

Not an easy thing for a purple unicorn to be. They kinda stand out.

Smoke said...

Seriously.

I iz impressed.

resurrected wreck said...

Like SS and the squirrels.

I check his blog thoroughly quite regularly, but damned if I saw what was right before my eyes!

Smoke said...

I know! Hahaha!

sdock10 said...

See, Smoke?

Red hots! I win!

resurrected wreck said...

What iz Red Hots? Ain't they hot dogs?

Smoke said...

STFU, Solly. STFU!

resurrected wreck said...

Or iz they hot cinnamon candy?

Anonymous said...

No, no. No one wins. Ha! I was just impressed with the Red Hot memory.

Anonymous said...

Yes, RW, hot cinnamon candy. How are you today?

sdock10 said...

*pouts*

Okay, fine, I don't win.

How are you?

Smoke said...

PPU! Wassup?

Anonymous said...

*gives PPU a hoove sandwich*

Unless you have knuckles?


Anyhoot, hey PPU!

Hey, RW (sorry 'bout the pie)! Hey, Smoke! Hey, Sdock!

Smoke said...

A hoove sandwich. Bwah! :)

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, PPU :) I'm well, thanks.

How are you? What do unicorns get up to on Sunday evenings?

Anonymous said...

I am doing well. How are you today, lovely?

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Mustard :)

No worries about the pie - it was delicious!

sdock10 said...

You should be impressed. I usually can't remember anything but song lyrics.

Anonymous said...

All my favorite ladies are here at one time. I do not know what to do with myself.

MIB, hey!

sdock10 said...

I'm fantabulously up and down and enjoying every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure as hell don't want to know!



On second thought, "hoove sandwich" sounds kind of gross.

Smoke said...

Did you like my smoochies that I left for ya? ^_~

Anonymous said...

Do you have any awesome tattoos today, Solly?

S&M, is "Sup" really the best greeting you have for me. You can do better.

Anonymous said...

Yes, ma'am. I loved the smooches.

Where I come from a "knuckle sandwich" is not really something you want to have, MIB.

sdock10 said...

No, I don't. Not today.

Smoke said...

Awweee, PPU. I can't come up with anything more clever right now. My brain is dead.

I actually had to clean today.

Oh, the horror.

Anonymous said...

Princesses are not supposed to clean. What a freaking travesty.

sdock10 said...

S&M smoochies are poisonous and bitter.

Smoke said...

I know, right? I did make Solly come help me though.

Solly,

They are not! You just hush up.

Hey PPU,

Do you have any tattoos? Or any piercings? Not sure why I'm asking but I was just wondering about it the other day.

sdock10 said...

I totally helped her clean.



Mustard,

Have you wrote that lyric yet?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, PPU!

I didn't mean to give you a knuckle sandwich! >.<

I meant to give you a noogie!

Both of which involve knuckles, and must confuse the shit out of me!

sdock10 said...

RW,

Want to be in mine and Mustard's nameless band and help us write for our new album?

Smoke said...

Hahaha, Mustard. You made me laugh out loud. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

You are taking the...

Pinch, Poke, Punch and Provoke a little to far, I think.

Px4

Anonymous said...

No, Sdock, I have not.

I like what the Anon said though!

resurrected wreck said...

I'm already in a punk band called the Nut Gussets, Solly. My job is to stand in a corner and vomit on the crowd. I guess I can do that for two bands though, if yours is in need of a crowd-vomiter.

Anonymous said...

I think I am!

PX4 to the PPUeth Power, I think!

Sorry for the confusion and violence I didn't mean!

sdock10 said...

Yeah, those Anon lyrics were really good.

I am going to work on in some more.

I'll let you write music.

sdock10 said...

RW,

I think that would be fabulous. We are going for a completely edgy new sound that is both funny and deady serious at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do, S&M.

I just laughed my ass off at crowd-vomiter.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

Want to be our manager?

Anonymous said...

Every band needs a good crowd-vomiter is what I always say!



Sdock, do we want a crowd-vomiter in our unnamed band?

Smoke said...

You do have a tattoo?

Cool.

I unicorns with tattoos. ^_^

Smoke said...

So what do I get to do? I want to be paid for not really having to do anything.

sdock10 said...

You what, Smoke?

Smoke said...

What? What did I say? O_o

sdock10 said...

You what unicorns?

Anonymous said...

Sure, Solly. I have managerial skills.

You what to unicorns with tattoos, S&M?

sdock10 said...

I am wondering the exact same thing, PPU.

You what, Smoke?

Anonymous said...

I think she wants us to fill in the blank, no?

This could get bad.

sdock10 said...

I want a tattoo for realz.

Can you get one on the inside of your wrist?

Smoke said...

Oh damn!

I was gonna say I ♥ unicorns. Bwah!

sdock10 said...

Or PPU would you rather be our head of security? We are going to have some mad craziness surrounding us.

Except the crowd won't be able to shout our name, it will be silence, because we are nameless!

Anonymous said...

Definitely, Solly. It is one of the more painful spots.

Anonymous said...

I do not think you will have a problem with crowd control, considering you have a crowd-vomiter.

resurrected wreck said...

My friend has a little skull & crossed scissors tattoo on her inner wrist.

Anonymous said...

Bwuahah!

Just complete and utter silence when we come onstage.

Smoke said...

My dude has some effed up tattoos.

Effed - the - eff- up.

Hahaha.

sdock10 said...

That's where I want my tatt! I want it on my wrist! I can totally take the pain, but my wrist is teeny tiny.

Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Tell me about them, S&M.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

It will be epic.

*getting chills just thinking about it*

Smoke said...

I wouldn't mind having one either but I have no clue as to what I would want.

Definitely not Bike Week '03.

resurrected wreck said...

Just finished painting the last of my Raspberry Truffle walls ^_^

Next up: Confederate Red!

Anonymous said...

I will be the most epicest thing ever.

Just...


...


...


...

...silence.

sdock10 said...

RW,

I wish I had your interior decorating mad skillz and enthusiasm.

resurrected wreck said...

*sitting down naked in front of the computer after painting*

*looks down*

Wow, I have huge knockers.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Smoke said...

Oh gosh, PPU. Bless him.

He's got a pretty cool flame job on one shoulder but the others are pretty crappy. He's actually got Bike Week '03 on his back.

And he's got some writing on his forearm that was supposed to be our son's name but we have no clue what it really says. One of his friends told him it was actually Korean and they were words not letters. Bwah!

He's got about seven total.

sdock10 said...

RW,

Me too!

resurrected wreck said...

We'z bosom buddies, Solly ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

I wish I had your interior decorating mad skillz and enthusiasm.

I'm very excited that I can now clean the paint cans, brushes, rollers etc out of my kitchen! I'm not going to start paoint on the rest of my apartment for a while yet, though I may start on the primer next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Teetahs!

Teetahs that only show the Leather portion of Leathermouth!

Smoke said...

You are doing what, RW? O_O

Anonymous said...

To each his own, S&M. If Bike Week 03 meant something to him, nothing wrong with memorializing it on his skin.

I have a few friends who got Chinese letters and words only to find out that they do not mean what they thought they meant. That is pretty fucked up.

Smoke said...

Teetahs!

Teetahs that only show the Leather portion of Leathermouth!


That is so damn true, too. She got all the tee-tahs in our family.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

That took me way too long to figure out what you meant by that comment, but yahhhhhhhh!

Needless to say, Smoke, has my shirt now. I never wore it.

And I bought this little baby blue Used shirt last weekend and it's freakin' baby girls cut and I won't be able to wear it either.

It will just be...U

resurrected wreck said...

You are doing what, RW? O_O

Nothin'!

sdock10 said...

Troofax.

Smoke said...

He said the guy asked him, "Dude, are you serious?"

It was pretty funny.

And yeah, the chinese writing deal is pretty fucked up.

sdock10 said...

I don't think I want Chinese letters. Too much confusion and stuff.

I'm gonna have to give it some thought and then I will get it and then I will be addicted!!!

resurrected wreck said...

*looks at self critically*

Why is it that the places I slather on the sunscreen are the places that always get brown?

resurrected wreck said...

Apparantly, I can tan after all!

Smoke said...

You have freckles right, RW?

resurrected wreck said...

Mustard is losin' her marbles.

Smoke said...

I don't know if she ever had any to lose. ^_~

Anonymous said...

Am not!

resurrected wreck said...

Yep, S&V. My arms & upper back are covered in them.

Thing is, all I've ever been able to get out in the sun is more freckles, or burns. This year though I also appear to have tanned in a couple of areas - arms from t-shirt sleeves to wrists, and neck/upper chest.

Smoke said...

Niiiice. :)

I tan pretty easily. I have freckles on my nose though.

sdock10 said...

Jules and her damn "Wildfire" is stuck in my head.

resurrected wreck said...

My sister tans beautifully and has no freckles at all.

Damn her.

sdock10 said...

I miss MissT, Fimmy, and Jennicula.

resurrected wreck said...

Oh yes, I have freckles all over my face as well, though those fade considerably in the winter.

The ones on my arms don't though.

resurrected wreck said...

Did we lose PPU?

resurrected wreck said...

Me too, Solly :(

Fimmy's been around a fair bit, but not this weekend. Wonder what she's up to.

Smoke said...

My mother can tan very easily. She kills me.

And doesn't have hardly a wrinkle on her face.

Smoke said...

PPU disdapeers. O_o

Anonymous said...

No, I am here, RW. I did not know what to add to boob and freckle talk.

sdock10 said...

Fimmy is with Princess Tornado, I think.

PPU is magical.

PPU goes *poofz*.

Anonymous said...

Bwuahaha.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

What ya been doin all day? Did you do anything exciting?

Smoke said...

What can be my excuse for not working this week? Cuz I really don't want to. >_<

sdock10 said...

Okay, PPU, serious talk here.

Should I get a tattoo or not?

Anonymous said...

Hell no, Solly. Mostly vegged out.

You could call in pretty, S&M.

That might be the cheesiest thing I have ever typed.

resurrected wreck said...

No, I am here, RW. I did not know what to add to boob and freckle talk.

Understandable.

My boobs, oddly, have not a freckle on them.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

Tell Smoke what video to put up tomorrow. Broaden her musical horizons.

sdock10 said...

Awwwh, call in pretty.

resurrected wreck said...

Call in fed up, S&V.

Anonymous said...

Solly, do whatever makes you happy. Do not worry about what other people will think or say.

If you want to get a giant purple unicorn across your back, you go right ahead.

Smoke said...

You could call in pretty, S&M.

Now that makes perfect sense to me. Huh.

^_^

Anonymous said...

S&M, I think this is a perfect video for you. It is a little bit hip-hop, a little bit country and western.

So...you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QAgPbkOyB08

sdock10 said...

PPU,

I just might. I think I am on the verge of doing all sorts of things that I never thought I would.

Ya know?

sdock10 said...

what is it? what is it? I'm on dial-up!

Tell me!

Anonymous said...

As long as those things are not self-destructive, Solly, I think that is great.

Anonymous said...

It is a country remake of Gin and Juice, Solly.

Pretty fucking awesome.

sdock10 said...

PPU, I ♥ you. You know that already, but I just wanted to say it again.

I promise to try and not be self destructive. I want to fly. I want to bungee jump. I want to sing.

Gin and Juice? Oh hells yeah!

Smoke said...

That is perfect, PPU. That will go up tomorrow for sure. ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

Er... bungee jump??

sdock10 said...

OMG, yes, I want to bungee jump!

Smoke said...

Ummm, no! No bungee jumping for me!

resurrected wreck said...

O_o

resurrected wreck said...

I'd rather parachute than bungee jump. But I don't really want to do either.

sdock10 said...

Nobody will go bungee jumping with me?

WTF?

sdock10 said...

I would skydive with you, RW.

Want to try it?

I have never been on a plane.

Anonymous said...

I heart you like crazy too, Solly.

sdock10 said...

I really, really do.

resurrected wreck said...

You've never been on a plane, Solly?

Ever??

sdock10 said...

I really, really do.

Anonymous said...

I am leaving. Good chat!

Take it easy, all.

resurrected wreck said...

Have a good night, PPU :)

sdock10 said...

PPU,

Byeeeeeeeee! Take care.

Mwah! Mwah!

resurrected wreck said...

I don't really like flying, Solly. I'm not skeered of it or anything. I just get bored being confined in such a small space for any length of time, and I find it hard to sleep sitting up.

I do like take-offs though. Those are fun! Landings... not so much.

Smoke said...

Awww, I missed you! Goodnight PPU!

Sweet dreams of S&M smoochies! :)

resurrected wreck said...

Well, I think I'm gonna wash the rest of the paint off me & turn in.

Have a lovely evening, guys :)

Smoke said...

Goodnight, RW! Sweet dreams!