Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
86 comments:
morning!
i just posted on the old post!
oh well!
hello porchies!
and thats very true solly!
hi everyone
FIMMMMMBBBLLLEEEE! I miss you so effin' much! :(
Hey FASC!
hiya fimmy!
hiya princess!
Hi Guys,
FASC, I saw your comment on the last one and I almost left the post up for one more day, but I figured what the fuck.
Fimmy, Wassup?
Oh and let me say it again for the folks who want to lurk and read and try and make a big deal out of it....
"I MISS PPU!"
i am just on the phone, give me 10 mins :)
i miss you all booya
I also miss....
Fimble, because she is in a different country and timezone.
Sister Midnite, because she works like a slave.
Jennicula, because she is crazy bizzy too.
Katherine, because she rarely drops by anymore, but at least she leaves beautiful stories on her blog.
m., because they always had something nice to say.
Maybe, I should add it to the FUCKING TITLE! What do you guys think?
Gotta go get ready for work!
Smoke, how's the wasp sting?
back, whoop whoop.
how are you all little bo peeps?
going to go get my dinner, i am meffing hungry what shall i have,m not to sure but i will decide when i am out and about.
*waves to mummy k*
ok guys, have fun and i will contact you via email. been a long time since we shot our ideas, maybe we could shoot it in the buttock so that it could be a million dollar wound. maybe, but it would be difficult to sit down so maybe if we shoot it in the ear. then we could itch it, how about if we just shoot it at each other, maybe that will be more fun. every meffer for themselves yeehaa booya. whoop whoop.
*waves to twisted sister*
smell ya later dudes, i will be back bo peeps ;)
xx
Hello everyone, anyone around?
*takes banana out of hair*
*peels it and eats it*
*leaves the banana peel on the floor*
*sits back and watches who comes into the porch next*
Friends, Porchies, Countrymen, lend me your rears...ears.
I have been busy and tied up. But not in a good "S&M is angry and taking it out on PPU" kind of way.
Asshole? Ouch! I deserve it.
I miss my ladies and hope everyone has a great day. I will be back later, friends.
Hi, little Solly.
*steps onto Porch*
OooOOoooo!! Whooops! Eeeek!
*uncontrollable skidding*
*flails wildly at railing*
Oh nooo!
*donk*
*donk*
*kadonk*
*sprawls at bottom of porch steps*
And I guess that is karma!
Socky! The 'stop looking'worked O_O
Friends, Porchies, Countrymen, lend me your rears...
O_o
Smooth entry back to the Porch PPU!
(Okay I know that sounds wrong but I'm really the most innocent of you all. Really!)
Nice to see you back, Purple stuff.
^_^
Have a great day everyone!
*heads off to set fire to stupid keyboard*
Bwahahaha, PP, you are not innocent at all. ^_~
PPU!
Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like Bambi's father? Cuz you do. Bwah! I think it's safe to say that we missed you just an itsy-bitsy teensy-weensy bit. Hope to see you around this afternoon. I'll be home a little after 2pm today! Yay!
Later peeps!
I missed Fim here too! Mehhh. >_<
Princess, hope your sting is feeling better!
PPU, welcome back!
Hi Jules! Hi Jenn! How are you two?
My neck is sore today. :( It feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat.
Slaw ass smok I read that you got stung! Bummer.
Are you taking any Benadryl or sumfin for the sting?
Bwahaha. Slaw ass, I am such a doofus.
Nah, I haven't taken anything for it. It's not really swollen or anything today, just kind of sore.
Little bastard was waiting for me. >_<
You still at work?
Oh well, I'll see ya later, Jenn! I got to finish up some stuff before I get to leave!
WHOOP! WHOOP!
Later! ^_^
Friends, Porchies, Countrymen, lend me your rears...ears.
You dirty unicorn! ;)
Good to see you around! And you made me have my second laugh of the day (I count them now. I'm not sure why, but I do) right after the laugh I had when I realized just now that it isn't Tuesday.
Bwah!
Hope everyone's super awesome!
Sorry, work interruption.
Yes. at work
Only 2 more hours though :)
I totally missed the link, PPU. You are one crazy m effer.
But, I guess that means our mind reading abilities, or at least mine('cause obviously the rest of you failed to see that PPU was the deericorn in Italy romping around wif widdle bunny wabbits), are like, top notch.
;)
Hey everyone! *waves*
Only 2 more working days to the weekend! Whose bright idea was it to work 5 days and have 2 off anyway?
Wayhay PPU, great to see you again.
Hi everyone, how are you?
I might not be online tonight. Depends how tired I am. The bloke from the council is coming early in the morning to collect the recording box. I thought we were gonna have to send it back unused again but luckily the bastard has just put his music on so I've been able to record some of his noise. Fingers crossed.
Anyway, I should see you Thursday if not tonight.
I hope you get him, MissT!
how do porchies?!!
i see PPU is still alive and kicking!!
PPU is alive and kicking. We were worried there for a bit, FASC. ^_^
princess its your short day at work!!
loved your pink centipede at mayos this morning!
its 20.15 here and i am persuading the 8 yr old to go to bed!
luckily the 2 littlies go at 7pm!!
hey, check out Mayo's new post, it's a picture!
Awwwww, mine thinks he can do what he wants now that he's out of school for the summer. He's pretty much right. ^_^
princess ours don't break up until the 23rd july and go back early sept.
its more free for all then!
Hi, PPU.
Later.
What's up with you, Solly? O_o
Nuthin, Smoke. Just want to chill out for a bit. I need quiet time or something.
I'll be back in a bit.
'kay?
'Kay.
*Solly plops down on the Porch puts her head in her hands and vows to hold breath until PPU returns*
There you guys are!
*Solly nods head at Mustard b/c she is still holding her breath and turning a nice shade of pale blue*
You can't hold your breath that long.
PPU won't recognize you, and you wouldn't want that!
*keeps nodding head defiantly, turning a deeper shade of blue*
Hey, ladies. Has anyone seen Solly? I miss her.
By the way, what is that blue-purplish thing in the corner of the Porch?
I have seen Solly.
I will hold her for ransom until you tell her to breath again. Muwhahaha.
Hey, PPU! She should be here in uno momento!
*passes out cold from shock*
*breathe
But, you caught what I was throwing.
*comes back to life*
How do I know this is really you? How do I know that someone is not playing with my emotions? This is BlogBelieve and people love to practice tom foolery and such!
PPU!
*smack*
What ya doing?
Guess what I'm doing.
Guess!
Okay, fine. I'll tell you. I'm coloring. With crayons. And paper and stuff.
How cool am I? Very.
Smoke, I bet you don't have a nice new box of 64 crazyons with the sharpener!
*yes, I typed crazyons and I don't know why!
PPU, We fucking missed you! I wrote you a BlogBelieve story and everything!
64 crazyons
Crazyons? Crazyons?
Oh man, that is an epic typo!
It is definitely me, Solly. How can I prove it to you?
Hi, S&M. I suck, you say?
Well, if I had feelings they would be hurt. I left PPU a song like wayyyyyy back when and they never came back and listened to it. Pffft. See if I leave a song for a unicorn ever again. :(
And actually, I have the Crayola Twistables which is good because you can't break them. I'm bad about breaking crayons.
Hi, MIB.
I loved the story, Solly. Thank you very much.
I can only think of a few things as awesome as the smell of a box of crayons.
Honey, I missed the song. Forgive me? Give it to me again.
I believe you, Silly.
I was just beginning to get paranoid and all!
How have you been? I hope you have time to go back and read the comments here because you have been muchly missed!
Will you beg for it? Bwah! I'm playing.
Not really but you know. I kill me.
Hang on.
Tell the little dude I said "what's up?"
I do not believe I could ever tackle what I have missed at Mayo's but I will definitely read back here at the Porch, Solly.
PPU,
I believe you have sent PPB into a tizzy! Bwahahah!
Mustard,
You know all about Crazyons! You know you do! That's those crazy colors like maize and umm yellow geen and shit like that.
You guys like that "what's up"? I told you I am hip.
So, how are you? Are doing well?
Love Me Dead
Our song, PPU.
Would you believe that I thought about the unicorn and the princess the first time I heard this? Hahaha. I actually laughed out loud.
Damn, I do speak English! I swear!
Are you doing well?
Oh and it's totally...'Sup? And you gotta tilt your head back when you say it.
Oh, you are totally hip. Remember the 'fist bump'?
Hip = PPU
*snickers*
PPU,
Even Obama is doing the "fist bump" now since you and PPB started it! You guys are trendsetters, just so you know.
Mustard! What happened to AIM? Did it crash? You got kicked out. Then I got kicked out.
WTF?
I hate my computer!
I know, right? I totally do! That's our song from now on, PPU. When you hear it, you'll think of PPB. Ha!
You suck so passionately! ^_~
That is right, Solly. Everyone wants to be like the PPB(U).
I am doing quite well. How has my favorite Solly been?
I am jealous. Jack White is a guitar genius. Lucky ladies.
Awwh, you know me, PPU.
Typically up and down. Manic as always.
Today, I am kinda in the middle, but you have made me smile.
Thank you.
I can't wait! EEEEEEEEKKKK!
Glad I could be of assistance, Ms. Solly.
So like how bad did you miss the porch, huh, PPU? How bad? How bad you been?
Muwahahah.
So tell me, did we, Porchies make you smile tonight, PPU?
If we are talking about a scale of 1-10, I would say an 11.
The missing us part or you being bad? Huh?
OMG, you'll have to excuse me, I'm behind like three weeks picking on you. Hahaha.
I had people who didn't like my story about you, me and, Smoke.
I think they might've been jealous. Apparently, they have never had a story written about them tonight.
Bwahah!
Just tonight Solly? O_o Wha?
i meant ever....duh.
WTF kind of drugs am I on?
OOOOOOHhh!!
I just spit my carrot out. Bwahaha!
Where the hell did Mustard go?
Ladies, it is time for me to exit Blogbelieve. I enjoyed the chat. See you all tomorrow, I am sure.
Take care.
Just anon(s), and then they tried to make a big deal about how well were missing you and stuff.
Bwahaahh........oh and you missed the best part which I almost forgot.
Something bad was said about unicorns about something being another reason to hate em....and Smoke went ballistic.
And for about 3 days we made it a point to say that we fucking loved unicorns!
Well I said "fucking" and she said "effing"...she doesn't cuss.
Awwww, I'm glad you stopped by! See you tomorrow.
Have a great night, PPU. ^_^
Awwwh, you take care, PPU!
It's so good to have you back here! The balance is restored once again!
MUSTAAAAAAAAAARD!
Did AIM eat you?
Post a Comment