Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Monday and Only One Thing Is For Certain

(besides the suck factor)

It will be hot.
Possibly record-breaking.
We're blazing a trail here, people!!!

A hot, fiery, sweaty, trail.......

Did anyone bring water?

66 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's gettin' hawt in herre

sdock10 said...

Hi Anon, Congrats on 1st!

Hi FASC, it's terribly hot. Supposed to be close to 100 again today!

And it's not even summer!!

farawaysoclose said...

wow solly!

its 75 here and i find that hot! but it is england1 i am so crap in hot weather....i am just not used to it!

have a good monday solly dock!

sdock10 said...

Have a simply smashing afternoon, FASC!

Porchies,

Hoping you all a great Monday free from hairbrush slinging and what-not! If you do have to sling, make sure it's not your good hairbrush!!

Later peeps!

Smoke said...

Can I just pout all effin' day? Will it make it go by any faster?

>_<

Have a great day, Porchies!

Nelly, first thing in the morning, Anon? Niiiice. O_o

Anonymous said...

Good morning!!

*dances a little naked dance of joy around blog*

It's Tuesday here! :P

Have a great Monday everyone!

*skipity-skips out of Treehouse*

Jennicula said...

Anonymous said...
it's gettin' hawt in herre

"Let's take off all our clothes."












well, maybe not everybody....

Anonymous said...

JEN!

Oh my gosh, I just said to myself, "I hope I see her around today." And *POOF!* here you are!

I hope you're doing well. It's been a very long time!


PP:

You kill me, just sayin'. :)

sister midnite said...

"Let's take off all our clothes."


Only if we're lookin' to scare somebuddeh, will I disrobe!

Hiya Porchies, how y'all doin'?
::glomp::

MUSTARDZZZZZZZZZ!!!! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Mustard! My brudder came to visit for the weekend. I haven't seen him in 4 years AND it was the 1st time in 10 years that my parents, brudder and I were together. Sweet!

I had fun.

Now it's hotter'n Hell.

I'm going to try and be on tonight if I don't melt.

Anonymous said...

SISTAH M!

Did you see what I could do now? Huh, didjadidja?! ;)


That's cool, Jen! That was a great reunion, I bet. Especially after so long. I hope to see you tonight! Try and stay cool!

sister midnite said...

I did, Mustardz! Go you! :D

Anonymous said...

What the eff is up at Mayo's? Good God. O_O

Hey Sis!

Anonymous said...

jappy madness

resurrected wreck said...

I gots lemonade, Solly :)

Anonymous said...

Gimme some, RW! :)

It's yucky at Mayo's. Alot of bickering going on. O_o

Hope you are doing okay. I gotta go back to work for a bit.

Toodles! ♥

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!
good god the anons at mayos are annoying! would be great if mayo could disable them for a day!

maybe we could suggest a party day and have him disable anons. i know we'd miss SS but 1 day would be bliss without all their constant shit!!

which he won't ever do!!

resurrected wreck said...

*hands S&V a tall frosy glass of delicious lemonade*

I nearly keeled over when I popped into Mayo's this afternoon. It's overrun. I rather suspect that with school out it's going to be like this for most of the summer :/

resurrected wreck said...

That's a good idea, FASC.

I wish Mayo would just disable anon comments permanently. I don't expect he will, as he does like to chat with us as an anon himself.

As for SS, he could always just comment under his blue name.

resurrected wreck said...

What I'm saying is there are ways around it. It's not inevitable that Mayo's should be overrun. With the amount of people who have been leaving because of the drama, I'm surprised he's let it go on this long.

farawaysoclose said...

i think he likes the drama in a way, but also just leaves it up to us!!

but god i can't survive a summer of that shit!!

and i know SS said when he last wore his blue outfit, some one stole it and left nasty shit in the pockets. but i'm sure he could try it again.

what actually happened with SS though? was that when you could post as a diff blue name? cos i don't think you can now...or something different comes up lke no orange blogger sign. and how did his old blogs get found?? i remember it happening but i don't know how??

and you know the archives.

they've changed to a diff company and i can't get in now. won't accept the password.

does anyone know about that?

resurrected wreck said...

but god i can't survive a summer of that shit!!

Same. I won't be commenting much there if it continues as it has today.

and i know SS said when he last wore his blue outfit, some one stole it and left nasty shit in the pockets. but i'm sure he could try it again.

But we now know how to figure out if it's really him or an imposter.

what actually happened with SS though? was that when you could post as a diff blue name? cos i don't think you can now...or something different comes up lke no orange blogger sign. and how did his old blogs get found?? i remember it happening but i don't know how??

Not sure. I think a regular - Andrea, maybe? - figured out how to retrieve his old blog posts as he hadn't emptied the cache or something.

and you know the archives.

they've changed to a diff company and i can't get in now. won't accept the password.

does anyone know about that?


No idea.

farawaysoclose said...

thanks RW!
you are so sweet answering all my questions!! or atleast trying to!

with SS though his blog must have been open to people though cos didn't people make comments??

anyway i'll check back here tomorrow to see if anyone knows anymore.

gotta go now guys!

bye RW.
bye everyone!

sister midnite said...

and you know the archives.

they've changed to a diff company and i can't get in now. won't accept the password.

does anyone know about that?


FUCK.

The good news is, I saved all the files that were in there.
The bad news is, I have yet to test my hard drive @ home and make sure it's not kaput. (If it is, I can still recover everything, so it's not too bad - just time-consuming!)

resurrected wreck said...

with SS though his blog must have been open to people though cos didn't people make comments??

Yes. The first time he had the blog up it was open to comments. I commented there once or twice.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Sis M :D

sister midnite said...

Hiya RW! ^_^
How are you enjoying your time off?

resurrected wreck said...

Yes, indeedy! :) It's lovely being a lady of leisure.

How have you been?

sister midnite said...

*laughs* Still working my ass off, so the same, I guess. Everything's OK, but I don't get nearly enough 'me' time, y'know?

Not spending more than a few minutes at Mayo's, I just can't keep up. And the anons make it worse. *sigh* I so miss the good ol' days...

resurrected wreck said...

I fear it's going to be like that at Mayo's most of the summer, what with school being out :/

resurrected wreck said...

I was going to go summer clothes shopping downtown today, but it appears we are having a thunderstorm, even though according to the weather network it is sunny with clear skies right now O_o

Clearly not!

sister midnite said...

The Weather Network predicted thunderstorms & tornadoes for most of north & central AB the whole weekend. We had maybe twenty drops of rain. :p

Guess The Weather Network staff needs to go outside once in a while.

And if what you said about Mayo's over the summer is going to be true, I need to find more free time so I can practice my sniping. ^_~

resurrected wreck said...

LOL! Well, someone needs to find some enjoyment in it! As for me, I've been avoiding the place today.

resurrected wreck said...

I say I'm avoiding the place, then immediately go over there and comment once I finished commenting here.

Sheesh! >_<

MissTottenham said...

Helloooooooooooooo!

resurrected wreck said...

First day off school, I'm thinking, Mustard.

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys. How are you?

I feel like I have to wear a hard hat to venture over there these days.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Miss T :)

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone *waves*

MissTottenham said...

Hiya *waves back to bean*


Hiya RW.


Hiya Mustard.

Anonymous said...

farawaysoclose said...

with SS though his blog must have been open to people though cos didn't people make comments??


It was only open to comments cos he hadn't disabled them cos he didn't count on anyone finding it! I would have loved to have seen his face when he logged on and saw a bunch of comments! I bet he was like 0_0 DELETE DELETE DELETE!

MissTottenham said...

Yeah, I'll bet it was unexpected.

Anonymous said...

So anyone got any clue what Mayo is doing with the contraption and the inducting?

Anonymous said...

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!

I miss PPU!

MissTottenham said...

God knows solly. I guess we shall have to wait and see.

resurrected wreck said...

Did you get the lemonade I left for you, Solly? Or did S&V drink it all??

MissTottenham said...

Buy me something shiny RW.

Have fun. See ya later.

resurrected wreck said...

Will do, Miss T :D

MissTottenham said...

Fank U.

Anonymous said...

Yes, RW, S&V dranked up all the lemonade.

:(

MissTottenham said...

Hot again then solly?

Anonymous said...

I am currently in my own little world, and it feels super amazing.


How are you two? It's been a crazy place over there, I hadn't even asked.


Have fun, RW!

MissTottenham said...

I'm good thanks mustard.

I like your own world to the one at mayos. Mind if i join you?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sure you can!

MissTottenham said...

Yay, nods heah in time to TBP in mustards world.

MissTottenham said...

nods head of course Duh!

Anonymous said...

I'm for my bath now and then a super duper smoothie!!

I'll be back in bit!

MissTottenham said...

See you later solly sweetie.

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight all.

resurrected wreck said...

Yes, RW, S&V dranked up all the lemonade.

O_O

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Can tomorrow's post be a pink bubble for Fimble? ^____^

Smoke said...

Definitely. ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

S&V, did you drink all the lemonade, madam??

Anonymous said...

RW, you're number 69. O_o

resurrected wreck said...

But of course ;)

resurrected wreck said...

*leaves jug of fresh lemonade for Solly*