Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
128 comments:
SOLLY!!
morning!
solly check mayos front page. poor guy's in a bit of a turmoil.
Hi FASC,
How are ya?
I see. Mayo has some decisions to make I guess.
Tough spot.
i know solly.
hope he doesn't do anything too drastic.
yeh i'm good thanks.
bloody monday again!!
Well, I'm not sure what he can do.
It's become a very sad situation.
i just hope he doesn't end it all.
i still think disabling anons for a bit would give everyone some breathing space.
anyway.....catch you later solly!!
have a fast moving monday!
it is sad and what is worse is that the poor innocent little BEEs are getting brought into it again. all they want to do is go and find some nector to eat or make honey but they cant. poor little bumble bees.
on that note, i will say it here for all the lurkers. you want it? ask for it and i will send it to you. no problems with that unless you know you painted on the s/c and changed little letters.
hey everyone
*waves*
*waves back to Fimble*
Do I have to go to work?
GAHHHHHHHHH!!
Taste the rainblow for me, Fimmy!
no you dont have to solly. hide under your desk.
I see. Mayo has some decisions to make I guess.
It's about time.
Morning all!
I sent a letter to LJ while I was in a rather bad mood.
Oh dear*!
*don't care!
Happy Monday to you all!
Hi PP
*waves if still here*
you did what you felt was right.
Oh and i sent you an email, not sure if you will get this one :)
*tackles Fimmy*
*flies across the room on the floor*
*looks up and spots rw*
*stands up and jumps on her head*
*licks rw eye*
:)
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!
*flails at FS*
How are you today, missus? :)
ok, considering i spread so much hate. seriously, i offered, just no one wants to even open their ideas.
i am going out with my aunt tonight, told her i would take her shopping. apart from that i am not doing anything till tomorrow.
what are you up to?
ok, considering i spread so much hate.
I saw that just now over at Mayo's I wanted to punt that anon into the next blog. But I am not posting right now over there.
I am going to head into town today, do a bit of banking, probably stop off in Chinatown for a snoop & a bubble tea.
I am also keep my eyes open for a new apartment. I have had enogh of living underground like a mole. Yesterday afternoon the power went out for a couple of hours and I was plunged into darkness, even though it was massively sunny outside! Not cool.
oh i am sorry to hear about yesterday rw. that is not good, are you planning on staying around that area?
dont worry about that anon, i know what i know so i aint bothered about anyone else, its not like i was the only one but hey ho that point still gets used now and again.
i need to go into town, i want to get some more jeans and then thats me for my year of fashion to take back to flo. cant wait to show them all off lol.
oh i am sorry to hear about yesterday rw. that is not good, are you planning on staying around that area?
Yes, I hope so. I really like the area, just not my apartment.
Happy jeans shopping! I will probably look for some new jeans for the fall, but right now it's far too warm to wear denim!
i hear ya, i bought two new dresses to take back with me so its all happy days :)
have fun rw, i will catch up with you later ok hun.
xx
Have a good day, Fimmy :)
Hello Porchies.
Hi Porch people! :)
Hey guys.
Fim, I saw that whole debacle. Don't let it get to you. Apparently I am guilty as well. But you know, just brush it off; it's stupid, and neither of us ends up looking bad because we didn't do anything. Just let the accusations fly and walk on. "Oh well oh well oh well" and give a great big smile. ^_^
Can't wait to have you back! :D
"Oh well, oh well, oh well!"
My thoughts exactly. Won't lose sleep over it, that's for sure.
I ♥ you guys like whoah!
PPU!
Solly was trying to nom nom nom on my arm Saturday! Where were you? O_O
I am in a foul mood today, Porchies.
Hi PPU.
If someone pissed you off, you can always horn them to death.
Exactly!
I mean, you have a lethal weapon right there.
O_O
It is not any one person in particular, S&M.
Just a general malaise. Sadness at things not working out the way you want them to, or they should.
I was hoping to come here and be uplifted, but this place has gotten to be as ugly on the outside as I feel on the inside right now.
Hi, Kapunua. Thanks, I might try that.
I'm sorry, PPU. I wish I could help you or make you feel better.
Yeah, this place has gotten pretty rotten over the last few days. Maybe things will change. I hope so.
[leaves a box of chocolate for those who need it]
xoxoxoxo
Oh, Jenn. Chocolate makes my tail wag.
You are so damn funny.
Guess what?
Somebody is coming to talk to you!
[kisses PPU on the head]
It's ok my favorite unicamelcorn.
This too shall pass.
Hey Jenn! Have you checked out the fireflies?!?!?!
I left you some. ^_^
I heard a rumor that there was a sad unicorn around here.
Do you need special Solly ♥'s?
Yes, ma'am. I can not think of anything more pleasing.
How are you, sunshine?
Smok, I did see the fireflies. Thank you so much. My bat, Fluffy, has been eating my fireflies.
It's a good thing Fluffy is a quick flapper because I'm ready to throw rocks at him to get him to stop eating my pretty bugs.
I stopped by your other place and saw the pictures. :)
Oh wait just a damn minute. Solly can cheer you up but I can't?
Oh, okay. I see how you want to be.
>_<
*is pouting*
PPU,
Are you talking to me? You have so many lovely ladies in here.
*Leaves a basket of Solly ♥s just for PPU.*
Now now, S&M. I am still sullen and cantankerous, if it is any consolation.
Yes, Solly, I was talking to you.
I just got my copy of TBID. How the fuck are we supposed to know which mask we got?
It's smells all woody and stuff.
Solly is giddy with glee she is talking to her PPU.
Awwh, PPU.
Can we make you smile or perhaps laugh out loud?
What's the matter besides people and all their fucked up bullshit? I've had a very uneventful Munday so far. Just doodling the day away!
Oh well, in that case...it's all good, PPU. I still ♥ you as much as my little icy heart can ♥ a mean old unicorn like you. ^_~
I bet you draw hearts and write inside "Solly + PPU = 4EVER", right?
*throws up a little*
O_o
I do not want my ladies to get slapped by the Eyeball of Doom, so I will not keep you.
I will check back here later though.
Have a good afternoon.
Oh my goodness gracious, have you been spying on me?
Awwwww, okie-dokie then. I hope you feel better, PPU.
I gotta go for realz.
Later peeps!
I'm such a slow ass with my comment typing.
Bye PPU!
Mwah! Mwah!
Hiya everyone, how are you all today?
Damn, timezones. I always miss you guys.
I shall hang on for you all to come out to play later.
Have nice days wherever you maybe.
See you later.
Hi Foggy, I'm floating around. What's new?
hey porchies!
how we all doing today?
nothing like a good old spring clean at mayos is there?!
Hiya GS sweetie. How are you?
I didn't win the Euromillions, we'll have to wait a little longer for the house.
Hiya FASC, how are you sweetie.
Yeah, mayos all cleaned up. Saved me a hell of a lot of catching up.
This should NOT be missed
This is what the OPS said about you Kapunua!! I posted their porn shit and they said they knew who I was and I KNEW they were going to say I was you so I asked them..... and this is what they said. This is here in case they delete it
Original Punks said...
I didn't say who I thought you might be b/c I didn't see your taunt, Broken Record Girl.
Well, the way I see it, if I say who I thinK you are, you'll come on and deny it, and accuse me of being paranoid or a hater, and try to turn everyone against me--again. And if I DON'T say it, you'll simply accuse me of being chickenshit and taunt me for not saying who I thinK you are. So, it's a lose/lose situation for me all the way around. I could email you, but then you'd put the email up here and accuse me of pointing fingers, etc. I could go to your blog and say it, but you'd probably post that here as well, then erase it off your blog. And even if I put it on OUR blog, you'd C and P it here, and point more fingers to try and make people thinK I'm a desperate loser.
So, no thanKs, I'll pass on that offer.
To Hell with you and all your friends.
J
12:54 AM, June 30, 2008
WOW Kapu, look at all the accusations the OPS made about you when they thought you were the anon.
They said you were going to delete their comment on your blog and then post it here anyway.
They said you would C&P their emails and put them all over the blog. They said you would C&P it from THEIR blog!
They said you would taunt them!
Then they said you would deny everything!!
Even though they apologized for thinking that you were the anon, they really think you are an evil, lying, hateful and manipulative BITCH no matter what.
"All your friends".... I guess she means all of YOU too.
I just got my copy of TBID. How the fuck are we supposed to know which mask we got?
You mean it doesn't say?
O_o
What does it look like, Solly? Maybe we can guess.
I just got an email saying there is a problem with shipping on international orders and mine may not arrive for a while yet :(
We both bummed out then Miss T :( Next week maybe.
Hiya again FASC.
Yeah, there's still next week GS.
Yeah RW, I got that email. Said they should arrive by 4th to 6th July. Not too long.
I just got an email saying there is a problem with shipping on international orders and mine may not arrive for a while yet :(
me too guys!
Yay for the emails. LOL.
Yeah RW, I got that email. Said they should arrive by 4th to 6th July. Not too long.
I hope mine arrives before the end of this week while I'm still on holidays so that I can give my full attention to enjoying it (the mask, anyway).
Does that sound silly?
Mayo's smells much better today. Laundry-fresh, even.
LOL RW. I bet you are gonna sit and watch the DVD whilst wearing your mask.
Hi Miss T, GS, FASC ^_^
I would never admit to that, Miss T, even if it is true!
Actually, I'm going to hang my mask on the wall. I have a place already designated for it.
LOL RW. I bet you are gonna sit and watch the DVD whilst wearing your mask.
I might even be nakie while doing it.
LOL RW. I bet you are gonna sit and watch the DVD whilst wearing your mask.
miss T seriously i had this convo with mr bloke last night!! i said when the dvd comes can he watch it all just once with me? to which he said yes of course. at the end of the day mr bloke likes their music but it ends there, and it ended there a while ago.....he isn't the obsessive type and i've probably OD'd him on all of it!! but he joked that if he came home from work and i was watching it wearing the mask (he got a bit pervier at this point) then he would be mad!!
i am still gutted we don't know who did which mask!!
There is something slightly scary about wearing your masks whilst watching TBPID.
I'm not getting it so I do not have that problem.
Hi RW.
LOL RW, pervy indeed.
FASC, don't listen to RW, she'll be giving you ideas.
he got a bit pervier at this point)
Do tell.
But if you do wear the mask FASC, what's he gonna do to you? Is that where the pervy comes in?
GS, the only sane one among us.
RW nakie in a mask??!!
good lord!
not telling guys!!
RW nakie in a mask??!!
good lord!
Wouldn't be the first time!
Wouldn't be the first time!
LOLZZZZ!!
i am still gutted we don't know who did which mask!!
I was sure there'd be something included with the package that would say. Guess not, huh?
I'll bet though that someone out there knows and that info will get posted at BN or somewhere eventually.
OMG!
*covers innocent ears and eyes after what FASC said*
GS, the only sane one among us.
Now that is something I've never been called.
I was sure there'd be something included with the package that would say. Guess not, huh?
I'll bet though that someone out there knows and that info will get posted at BN or somewhere eventually.
yes i need to know RW!!
miss T you aint innocent! stop pretending!
Now that is something I've never been called.
exactly GS...are any of us actually sane??!!
Wouldn't be the first time!
Whatever floats your boat.
Right, I'm offski.
Might catch you later.
TTFN
Have a good evening, GS :)
are any of us actually sane??!!
God, I hope not, otherwise I'm in BIG trouble.
No GS, don't leave me with these pervs.
*sticks tongue out at FASC*
I'm not one of them. I swear *looks shifty*
OK, goodnight GS. Take care sweetie.
seeya GS!!
No GS, don't leave me with these pervs.
*sticks tongue out at FASC*
I'm not one of them. I swear
*is sceptical*
*is sceptical*
me too RW!!
SCEPTICAL!
Look at this innocent face. *flutters eyelashes*
O_o
i'm gone lovelies at the porch!
love to you all!
Goodnight FASC sweetie, take care.
Night, FASC :)
I'm heading off too. Night, Miss T :)
Goodnight RW sweetie. You put some clothes on ha ha ha!
PORCHIES!
Wake up!
Wha!
*rubs sleep out of eyes*
MissT,
What ya doin?
Just hangin' out here solly, waiting for you.
Dear GOD I am either getting old or this fine print on this dvd is really really tiny.
I swear I need a magnifying glass or a pair of bifocals.
LOL Solly.
Try a telescope ha ha ha!
We're up to Teenagers so far!
Awesome!
Is it good then? Worth the money?
Oh, I mean if you love MCR live, then yes, absolutely.
Cool. Can't wait to see mine when it comes.
Now, we are watching the Maxwell's show!
*types phonetically as Gerard would sing*
"Thay said ahwl teenagahs scare tha livin' shit outta me
Thay could care less aslongas someone'll bleed
So dahken your clothes or strike a vi-ah-lent pose
Maybeh they'll leave you alone, but not me
Awwwwwwwh Yeahhhhh
(Awesome solo-age goes here)
Repeat with more gusto"
WHOOT!
They just did VENOM!!!!!!!
*DIES*
LOL you two. You are all swoony girlies.
Mustard, The Maxwell show is to die for!
Now, we are watchin The Sharpest Lives!
YOU ARE MAKING ME SOOOOO JELUZ.
Hey, scream "FINGER SKILLZ RULE!" at the television. Don't tell Smoke you're doing it though. ;)
WTF?????
Why is she screaming at Ray Toro????!?!?!?!?!?
O_O
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
Mustard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATCHOOOO PEOPLE DOIN'????????
*checks sign on door at DM*
*scratches head*
It doesn't say madhouse.
Maybe the sign fell off.
*backs away to go sit safely in the corner*
*waves to smoke from safety of corner*
Bwuahaha! MissT! You're so funny.
Smoke, MissT and I are listening to Sdock tempt us with MCR. It's so unfair.
Yeah, no fair.
OMG.....FRANK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST THING I'VE EVER EFFIN' SEEN.
And Gerard scares me just a little. O_O
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
Getting more jealouser now.
Tomorrow, dudes. Tomorrow I will no longer be jealous. Tomorrow. But, for now? Jealous.
Franklin, and let me take you on a tangent now. Every time I do that, I imagine Frank in a turtle shell. Okay, back to the point, Franklin is like a little holy terror onstage, like, madman.
*can't wait to watch the Maxwell portion of this DVD*
Dudesses,
I'll be back in a while! Don't have too much fun on this crazy porch!
See you later crazy Mustard.
Goodnight everybody, this one needs her bed.
Byeeeeeeeeee.
I'm off to bask in my Solly baff!
Be back in a bit, Porchies!
BWAAAAAAAAAH!
Woo hoo! I'm back! I'm clean! And I'm getting all geared up to watch INTERVENTION!
Is it wrong to get this excited about watching a show that is so fucked up? About people who are so fucked up? No, I don't think so. I think it's a good reminder of what could happen to any fucking one of us. Life and circumstances. Situation and choices are all that separate us from each other.
Yeah so, there's that.
So yeah, this story is so sad because it involves a mother who is addicted to prescription drugs and her 11 year old son is just pitiful.
*sigh*
You shoulda seen the one with the mama that was on meth and her two grown son's crying, trying to help her. They were so sad.
She eventually got clean though and has been for over a year now. :)
This one is pretty rough.
Off to wash dishes now.
Post a Comment