Monday, June 30, 2008

Have You Ever?

Had a day that was so great that you didn't want it to end? It's not that anything particularly mind blowing happened. You didn't have some great revelation. You didn't save the world or even make a dent, but somehow everything clicked. Maybe it's because you didn't bother to dwell or wallow. Maybe it's because you turned the radio on and the right song came on at just the right moment. Maybe a friend did something that made you smile. Or maybe it's because you just watched your favorite band with your best friend in the whole world, your sister.

Or maybe, you just doodled the day away.

Scribble, scribble, flower, heart, circle, square, heart

(What I really doodled, I will never say.)

So long, Monday. You rocked pretty fucking hard.


p.s. Is it Tuesday already? Are you serious? Only 1 hour left??

93 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fimmy, Botch

farawaysoclose said...

oh pooh!!

i was going for my week of first places solly!!

glad you iz happy!

congrats i suppose fim!!

sdock10 said...

Hi Guys,

Grrr......now, I is just sleepy.

sdock10 said...

Sorry, FASC. I cheated and wrote the post last night.

Have a gread day, Porchies!

farawaysoclose said...

yes i realised that solly!

its ok i'll let you off!

just popping back in to say have fab tuesdays everyone!

Smoke said...

*sigh*

Why am I so damn lazy?

WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY???!?!?!?!?!

Later peeps! Have a good one!

sally said...

Hi guys!

Have a great Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Guys, I'm having that kind of day, too! Or at least yesterday was. Not only was it a beautiful night in Kung Fu, but I came home to a telephone call that my wonderful, legendary Hawaiian Auntie is coming up from Florida this weekend to teach a rare Hula seminar, and all I have to pay for is a tiny fee to help cover the rehearsal space!

EPIC!

Today is the day Mummy K and are are taking Jo-Chan out for her birthday shopping spree. She's 16 already. WTMFF?

How are you guys today?

Isn't Mayo's so nice and fresh again?

Anonymous said...

And Fimble, let me know when your flight is so I can hit you in the noggin with a pink bubble again, too!

Jesus, last month went so frigging fast.

resurrected wreck said...

All I see is arm and shoe.

Anonymous said...

What's the pic, RW?

resurrected wreck said...

It's an odd-angled view of Frank lying on the ground while playing gee-tar.

Jennicula said...

hey gang!

Anonymous said...

jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

resurrected wreck said...

*tackles Fimmy*

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Jennicula! :)

Anonymous said...

*jumps on rw*

*licks her ear*

how are you rw,



Jen, omg you are here i think, how the hell have you been?

resurrected wreck said...

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

*flails at FS*

I'm good, thank you, missus :) Contemplating having a baff & going for a long walk seeing as it's such a lovely day outside.

What are you up to?

Anonymous said...

well, it is tea time here so i am just pondering about. not normally on this time but there is no one in so i thought heck, go listen to music and call in here :)

it is bloody hot here today but its not the normal hotness like flo, it is like a stuffy weird hot urgh.

Jennicula said...

Fimmy?

Fimmy?

Is that really you?

[starts to cry a little]

Fimmy?!

resurrected wreck said...

It's about 24 C here today, and no clouds in the sky. Not stuffy, but I suspect that if I go out without suncrean and a hat I'm going to be hurting this evening.

I just et some strawberry mousse. It was fluffy and pink.

Anonymous said...

YES, JEN, ITS YOUR FIMMY :)

omg,. it has been so so so long anhd i am sorry, i owe you an email. i will get on that soon i promise.

how the heck are you? how is my statue coming along.

Jennicula said...

Hi RW. I thought of you today.

I heard a live version of FLW on the radio. I thought of you and your mask.

Did I hallucinate a conversation, or did I actually read about you cleaning whilst wearing only undies and a mask?

Anonymous said...

ewwww rw, strawberry mousse is ewww lol.

i feel ill, i just ate some pic n mix and i feel blah hahaha

resurrected wreck said...

It had kind of a funny texture, Fim, that's true, but otherwise it was yum ^_^

I would have preferred chocolate, but the store was all out.

resurrected wreck said...

What's pic n mix? Pickle?

Jennicula said...

I missed you so much!

I ate the statue. One can only ignore the temptations of a chocolate statue before one MUST give in a have a nibble.

Nibbles turned into gnoshes. Gnoshes turned into bites. Bites turned into a missing statue.

How have you been? Gosh, it's been a long time since I've heard from you *ahem*

Anonymous said...

sweets.

candy = sweets, so you get to pic your sweets and mix them all up. very nice, i had jelly strawberries, choc eggs, white mice and so on. very very nice yummy yum yum yum.



I miss miss t.

Anonymous said...

smack my hand missy
*holds hand out*

i am sorry, i am but i am crap at getting back with emails and even writing them. i will shoot you one over in the morning, trust me hun :)

my statue was for the hundreds to admire when we take over the world, what on earth will they bow down too now?

*whispers*
I missed you so much jen. soon though, only 5 days whoop whoop.



jules - i will shoot you an email with my times cos i am stopping off in new york on route. just make sure you dont hit me in the head :)

resurrected wreck said...

White mice?

Jennicula said...

[licks fingers]

I'll start a new statue. ok?

Be safe in your international travels. I'm cezy bizzy today, so I can't chat (figures). But I'll check my email later tonight.

Hugs to you, botch. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

rw - they are white choc mice, they are nice :)
do you wanna see what music i am listening to, i love this song at the moment especially the end bit.


jen, it was great to see you, i will get on that email and have fun in work, make my statue ten times bigger this time whoop whoop

resurrected wreck said...

What music are you listening to, Fim?

Anonymous said...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A
1ZqoWs



it just makes me want to sing the chorus and i love the end of it cos it sounds liek there is so much passion but i am not normally into rap stuff but i like this one.

resurrected wreck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
resurrected wreck said...

I tried to do a linkie, but it didn't work :(

Anonymous said...

did you listen to it?

resurrected wreck said...

That's a cool vid, Fimmy! It made me cry.

resurrected wreck said...

I've been hooked on this silly nonsense recently.

Anonymous said...

really, how come rw?

Anonymous said...

PPU!!!!!

I hope you are not still in a foul mood. I hope you are a happy unicorn today and getting into some trouble somewhere! YAY for mischief! Makes us happy doesn't it? Yes it does. ^_~

I'm hungry. >_<

JENNNNNNN!!!! FIMMMMMMM!!!! RRRRRRWWWWWWW!!!!!

Okay, going to get me sumfin' to eat.

Catch you guys later!

resurrected wreck said...

'Cause it was sad at the end, Fim.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi and bye, S&V :D

Anonymous said...

it is rw, i like the end the best, as in the end of the song.

i have to scoot now, i will look at your link, i am going out to the pub for one, do you want me to get you a piint?

bye hun, catch you later

i obtuse all of you :)

resurrected wreck said...

I would love a pint!

Have a good day, Fim! :)

Anonymous said...

do ya love me, are you playing your love games with me.

haha that is craxy, why oh why rw?
and he is wearing a pink toot tuh,

mad times,

well i will see you soon
xx

Anonymous said...

Holy...! You guys are all here. Lemme catch up.

Anonymous said...

FIIIIM! I would go visit you if I could, but JFK has ridiculous security restrictions. No one without a ticket is allowed inside the terminal, and no one with a stopover is allowed out of it. O_O

WTF is that about?

Anonymous said...

Fim, I just watched the Handlebars video.

Anyone else reminded of Gerard and Frank? One takes the path of peace, the other of power and corruption?

farawaysoclose said...

this is which MCR member designed which mask! bob i am sorry i ever doubted your ability!!

Anonymous said...

Mischief Managed loves Handlebars by the Flobots. The crescendo makes Mischief Managed happy.

Anonymous said...

Is you feeling okay today, MM?

^_^

Anonymous said...

Perhaps.

I will fake it for you though, baby.

Anonymous said...

Well, good. I don't want to hear no kind of bitching today. Unless it's me doing the bitching. Which I'm pretty good at doing. Just ask Solly. ^_~

I feel weird. Like I can't complete a sentence to save my life. WTF? I think this office is slowly poisoning me. Anyhoo.....


What you up to?

Anonymous said...

Not much.

What are you up to? How tall are you, by the way?

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to answer your question of "What are you up to" with my height, but I changed my mind. But it made me wonder how tall you are.

That is all. Not so random.

Let me get this straight, S&M does not like stupid people. Correct?

Anonymous said...

Oh, duh. I told you I'm slow today. Don't be Meryl Streep-ing me with the "THAT IS ALL" quote. ^_~

How tall are you by the way. Hmmmm????

No, S&M does not like stupid people. Makes me ill. Which is funny cuz I can do some stupid shit from time to time. Bwah!

Anonymous said...

What? You are breaking up. I can not hear you!

The above was my attempt to avoid your question.

You are just a little, saucy minx, S&M. Enhance your calm.

Anonymous said...

You suck. You know that? You never answer my questions. >_<

I'm trying to think of something that you might actually answer.

Yeah....I got nothing. You iz so mysterious!!! I feel I have shared everything with you!

*dramatic sigh*

Anonymous said...

My my, calm down, angry little woman.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, hush. ^_~

Did you expect me to be short? Do I sound like a short, mouthy little person? I do, don't I? I just realized that. Teensy-weensy with a big ol'mouth.

Anonymous said...

I assumed nothing about your height, sweet S&M.

Anonymous said...

So, do I need to check out Fim's link? I have never heard of the Flobots.

Hey! Now that you might answer!

Bwahahaha.

Also, you got any plans for the
4th?

Anonymous said...

Chilling with some homies, drinking a few beers, doing something stupid.

What about yourself?

Yes, Flobots are kick-ass. Definitely check them out.

I did not actually check her link, but I assume they are talking about the same song.

Anonymous said...

Awww, can I come hang out with you and chill with your homies? ^_^

I don't think we have any plans right now. We iz lame.

Anonymous said...

You most certainly can.

Anonymous said...

OMG? Was that an earthquake?

No, it was just Solly yelling at me from down the street. O_O

Anonymous said...

Please yell back that I said what.is.up!

I know you have the Eyeball of Doom perusing your every move, so I will let you go.

Take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Okie-doke, MM. I'll see you around.

Solly said to 'hang loose'. O_O

Yeah, okay.

BYEEEEEEE!!!!

resurrected wreck said...

I keep wondering why people are at work today, then I remember that it's only a holiday in Canada.

D'oh! >_<

sdock10 said...

Come on you Porchies!

Wassup?

sdock10 said...

Goddamnit! Nobody loves me!

I shall just love myself.

Ewwwwh, no, no, no! I do not want to do that.

I shall just sing to myself and make myself feel better.

My voice is amazing. I missed my true calling.

What is that you ask?

Duh, Broadway!

sdock10 said...

*wonders if MM is hanging loosely*


*starts singing .38 Special*


Hold on loooselyyyyyyyy!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Solly :)

resurrected wreck said...

I shall just love myself.

O_O

sdock10 said...

*bounces out of Mayo's with a TV Guide and a fountain pen*

What ya doing, RW?

resurrected wreck said...

I iz improvin' my home environment ^_^ Bought me some bamboo blinds, linen curtains, and silky cushion covers. I iz doin' a little sprucin'!

Whatchoo doin'?

sdock10 said...

*plops in the swing, turns to the Crossword puzzle, get's hung up on 37 down, "who starred in "The Fly?"*

FUCK!!!!!

*starts chewing on the top of the pen and drawing hearts and stuff*

sdock10 said...

*doing Mayo's tv Guide crossword puzzle*

I suck at this. Just like life.

*flips to the front cover and starts to draw eyeliner and mascara on Ryan Seacrest*

resurrected wreck said...

Is it a cryptic crossword puzzle? I suck at those!

sdock10 said...

I dunno, RW. I got bored wit it. I really just wanted to make Ryan Seacrest a girl. I told Mayo that I was taking the tv guide on the pretense of doing the crossword puzzle. (He didn't know it was a big fat hunk of shit I was talking.)

I also really wanted to try out this new pen. It does the best eyeliner. No smudging.

BWAH!

resurrected wreck said...

Perfect! An Emo pen!

...

It's not a Sharpie, is it?

resurrected wreck said...

You want to hear something silly and yet kinda creepy at the same time?

Huh? Do ya?

sdock10 said...

Yes, I do.

*listens intently*

resurrected wreck said...

Well, before FASC posted the link to who designed which mask, I was trying to figure it out for myself. I thought that the one that turned out to be by Ray was possible made by Mikey. And I thought it looked kinda girlie. Which made me wonder of he was in some silly way doing a sort of portrait of Alicia as his inspiration. Then - and here's the creepy bit - I thought that maybe that one was Gerard's and he was doing a portrait tribute to LynZ. If that were the case (and thank god it's not!) and that's the one I got, I would have totally had to give it away. There's no way I would have allowed that to hang on my wall!

sdock10 said...

Bwah! RW, that iz too funny.

I have to say. I ♥ my Bob mask! I really do. It's the one I wanted all along. Of course I didn't know who drew it, but it's just the one that jumped out at me.

But knowing the stupid dumbass packrat that I am, I will find some way to get em all before it's said and done. I just know it.

resurrected wreck said...

I have to say. I ♥ my Bob mask! I really do. It's the one I wanted all along. Of course I didn't know who drew it, but it's just the one that jumped out at me.

I feel the same way about Mikey's mask.

I wonder which one I'm going to get...

sdock10 said...

If you wish hard enough, maybe you will get Mikey's mask since that is the one you really want.

resurrected wreck said...

I was thinking that very thing last night, Solly!

You iz psychic!

sdock10 said...

And the roller coaster goes whooosh straight fucking down.

Gotta hang on and love it.

sdock10 said...

I'm off for a bath.

Later, Porchies.

resurrected wreck said...

Have a good baff, Solly :)

Anonymous said...

Come on you Porchies!

...


......



.........


EWW!

O_o