And I have nothing useful to say.
Except....
F*ck it!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
70 comments:
Only if I can, too!
>_<
MONDAY SUCKS.
Peace out! A town down! ^_^
I love you, Fim. Keep on looking, you will find the flight you need and you will get there.
And m'dear, I know exactly what you mean. >_<
I don't mind Monday's so much. They're still kinda attached to the weekend. There's a certain amount of "slow-poke" forgiveness you can get away with on Mondays.
Now Tuesdays? I really hate Tuesdays. Everybody's expected to be on the ball and crap like that.
Looks like trollop was in the mood to say everything twice :)
Hose beast went to your corner and was blown away. you truly are a talented trollop.
Love you
♥
xx
I'll fourth that 'fuck it'.
Didja miss me? Didja didja??
::tumbleweeds blow by::
I missed you guys! (like, WHOA.)
Wassup @ Castle de Mayo?
More Anon-sense??
hello guys!
anyone around??
Me and you, Fim, we are bad, evil, and just unsavory all around. ^_^
Hey Sis! How are you? Me, I'm good. Weather is nice, Kung Fu tonight, it's all good.
Hey Jennicula!
An all-around, general "hey" to all. ^_^
Hi everyone.
Wassup treetoppers?
Not much it seems solly.
Nah, it doesn't seem like a whole hell of a lot, does it?
PPU, where are you? I miss you. I shall leave you some ♥s in case you are running low.
*sigh*
Where is PPU. Last I heard, he was off sunbathing.
How did the tan look?
Damn....
I just don't know what to say anymore. Really.
PPU hasn't been around since the beach talk. Surely Smoke didn't make good on her threat and bury PPU in the sand, right?
Surely not.
Poor PPU, I hope he wasn't still buried when the tide came in.
Going to feed the poochies!
Be back in a bit.
Oh and just so you can kinda know how hot it is here, my truck thermometer registered 101 degrees this afternoon.
Niiiiiiiice!
Wow, that's hot.
Solly said...
PPU hasn't been around since the beach talk. Surely Smoke didn't make good on her threat and bury PPU in the sand, right?
Surely not.
Well, I'm not gonna dig him up until he comments on the lovely song I posted for the two of us.
>_<
PPU WILL REMAIN BURIED! MUWAHAHA!
I do miss you, PPU. ♥
Awwwww!
MissT,
I was sorry to hear that about your boyfriend's mother. I hope everything is going to be okay.
Yes, but I'm hotter than that, and I am trying to prepare myself for hell and how hot it is going to be when I go.
Thanks smoke sweetie.
So, what HAVE you done to pooor PPU?
LOL Solly. You getting some practise in?
*sigh*
I'm about to make a smoothie so I can drown Monday away.
Yummers!
Why are Mondays so crappy?
I've got PPU under mind control.
Bwahahaha!
*edged away from smoke and her mind control*
Suck some ice cubes solly.
LOL Solly, maybe you need a bigger poking stick.
My extreme calmness in the face of such fuckedupness kind of scares me just a little bit.
*looks in the mirror and wonders if she is staring at a sociopath*
*edges away from Solly too*
I'm off for my bath and some supper and I am going to see if I can salvage my smoothie.
Grrrrr.........
See you later solly.
wassup porchies.
whoop whoop for our evil group, lol.
serious, do they know when they are being friggin obvious, oh lets all just be blind
anyone around, homie ho's
Yo fimmy fimmy fimmy!
hey misst, how are you diddlin tonight?
*tackles Fimmy*
I'm diddlin' just fine fimmy.
How's it hangin?
great misst, just amusing myself at people stupidity
*jumps on rw*
*licks her nose*
how are you miss rw?
Minds out of the way of fims tongue.
AAARRRGGHHH!!!!
*flails at fS*
I'm just fine, missus :) We finished off the costumes at work today (we're now just making a few garment bags), I had a lovely curry for dinner, and my hair is a big hit.
How was your day? Are you very brown now?
Someones gonna tread on that tongue one of these days.
*dodges a licking*
*runs after misst*
*licks her ear*
you like that dont you. bet you do
hey rw, giess what, we had curry too. it was a shrimp and beef curry hahahaha.
i had a good day, went ropund to my friends, he made me some dinner and then i came home and fixed the dvd player. been busy. and no, not any more brown but i may go to the beach tomorrow, depends on what my friends are doing.
have you any more pics of what you have made?
We haven't made anything during this contract, Fimmy, jut did alteration son things, so I haven't taken any pics.
*wipes drool from ear*
wipe a bit harder misst.
rw, i cant wait till you show me your hair oh and i am waiting for your black lacy number too.
*gets big mansize hanky to wipe out remaining drool*
I forgot all about that black lacy number. Fim. I still have alterations to do on it first.
Ooer, what have I walked in on here?
ohhhh nooooo, you are slacking there mary sue, quick get sewing and take snappies. :)
misst, rw has a lacy black dress and i have been waiting pics of it. so, what she will do is go to work wearing it and have her friend take a pic of both her hair and her dress, isnt that right rw :)
lol
I shall soon have lots of time to work on personal sewing projects. only two more days to go before I get anonth off!
I have a black & pink slip dress that needs working on too.
I am not wearing my black lacy number to work, madam!
ohhh you know you want to, and make all the boys wink hahahaha.
you certainly get my dickies attention hahahaha
Yup, fimmy is right. We need pics.
you certainly get my dickies attention hahahaha
Madam, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that...
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!
;P
rw, you sure are naughty lately, i heard abotu you not minding if peopel are your carpet hahahahahaha
Has S&V been telling you stories, missus??
stories?
never, only facts muahahahahaha
O_o
never get away with that face missy.
oh, guess what
taste the rainbow
lol
Time for me to turn in.
Have a good night, Fimmy & Miss T :)
goodnight rw, a pleasure to read and converse with you as always.
sweet dreams
night porch, see you around.
RW? Uhh. I heard all about your carpet, too. Just saying. ^_^
I am going in the shower then grab a bite to eat.I is HONGRY.
Goodnight fimmy, sweet dreams.
Hiya K.
I'm off too. Goodnight everyone.
Blogger was being retarded at lunch today. I couldn't post and just found out I did it twice.
Hiya Hose Beast, I'm glad you liked what I wrote.
Post a Comment