Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'Cuz it's Toozday

*yawn*

I got nothin....

155 comments:

resurrected wreck said...

HI! :D

resurrected wreck said...

Iz you awake?

resurrected wreck said...

For Fimmy:

dickie is too short to do that unless he grew?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that...

sdock10 said...

Mornin' RW!

Iz you still wakey?

resurrected wreck said...

I iz, Solly.

I am going to grocery shop soon, then crash, I think.

Anonymous said...

you bugger, i was waiting and was talking on the last post to myself ahahahahahaha

how are you solly, did rw wake you up with a cold bucket of water. just to let you know, it wasnt dickie, he didnt grow and knock the water over you, it was rw. trust me :)

resurrected wreck said...

I wants chocolate milk for brekkie!

resurrected wreck said...

She fibs!!

Anonymous said...

i dont :( i never :(

lol

sdock10 said...

You guys is cezy!

Chocolate milk is scrumdelicish, RW.

I thinks I will have cereal!

Mayo's was pure madness last night, I see.

resurrected wreck said...

That right there is a fib!

resurrected wreck said...

Yep, pure porn.

Or not-so-pure porn, as it were.

Anonymous said...

it wasnt madness, it was just eww. well each to their own i supose. oh well.


i had toast for breakfast

resurrected wreck said...

Toast sounds too healthy. Wants chocolate milk!

resurrected wreck said...

And on that note, I shall go to the grocery store to gets some.

Have a lovely day, guys! :)

sdock10 said...

RW, Buy Smoke sumfin!


I'll be back in a bit. I must go ready myself for my adoring public.

Anonymous said...

bye rw, have fun and remember to skip to the store. it makes it more fun when you fall over on the curb and your nickers show.






oh thats right, you dont wear nickers. lol hahahaha

resurrected wreck said...

O_O

sdock10 said...

Porchies,

I'll see you guys later! Do your bestestest or worstestest to try and behave yourselves, okay?

Okay.

Mwah! Mwah!


And because I haven't said it lately....


Solly ♥'s PPU!

Anonymous said...

bye solly, hve fun at work and if you dont then think of me

sally said...

Just dropping in to say hello!

I won't be going into Mayo's after last night's decent into hell.

Honestly, *shakes head* real person fiction is just terrible! And so disrespectful.

Toujours, I have read about your misfortune. I hope you get a chance to read this. I hope that all is well. I will send my positive thoughts your way.

Everyone have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

good morning KD
I know what you mean. I hope you have a wonderful day, it was nice to see you :)

Smoke said...

Morning all!

Goodbye...Ruby Toozday!

Umm, I was hoping it was Friday. Oh well!

KD! Good to see you! I have to say that I totally agree. It is just ewwwwww. Kinda creepy.

Later everyone! Have a great day!

Fimble,

I will be coming to skip with you through that field of daisies today. ^_^

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Yay, i am excited now. what are you going to wear, or if you will actually wear anything?

whoop whoop.

resurrected wreck said...

Are we all going without our knickers today?

Anonymous said...

no, thats just you rw HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
we are skipping through a field of daisies. would you like to hold smok's hand or mine and then we can skip.

resurrected wreck said...

Can I hold both your hands?

I like daisies!

Anonymous said...

oh, you want to be in the middle?
well we will all have to take turns then. maybe we could all wear bumble bee costumes and then we could be the skipping Bee's. What do you think?


I like daisies too :)

resurrected wreck said...

I'm always up for wearing costumes!

I smell like jasmine today.

Anonymous said...

oh, well thats good. that ,means the scent of jasmine will drift in the air whilst we skip.

resurrected wreck said...

Yay! Nice ^_^

We really should be barefoot & wearing white gauzy cotton dresses.

Anonymous said...

oh and daisy chains in our hair so that it is a head band.

resurrected wreck said...

YES!

Good idea! I haven't made a daisy chain in years!

Anonymous said...

do you think that smok will remember to make her daisy chain for her hair?

I think we sould grab solly and dress her up so that she doesnt have to work

resurrected wreck said...

I think that is an excellent idea!

I think S&V will remember, 'cause she looks so purdy with stuffs in her hair.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh yes, and she can pout cos i have seen her pouty picture lol.


oh smok, what will da rake do?

resurrected wreck said...

He can carry the train of her dress so that it doesn't get dirty while we are skipping through the daisies.

Anonymous said...

hahaha omg, i just had a vision of da rake skipping along behind smok. that is so funny, hey smok, is ya rake in da shed but your hoe still missing?

i think we have a good plan to do that today. and once we go skipping in the field of daisies, we could sit down and have a picnic in the field, but what could we eat. i think we should have cucumber sandwiches and suasage rolls :)

resurrected wreck said...

And chocolate milk in wine glasses!

resurrected wreck said...

And lemon cheesecake squares!

resurrected wreck said...

I want to go on a picnic so bad now!!

Anonymous said...

lets all skip and have a picnic yay. can we bring alcyhol :)

resurrected wreck said...

Ooooo! Mimosas!

resurrected wreck said...

And pina coladas!

Anonymous said...

BEER

MARTINIS

VODKA

yay hahahaha we could be pissed skipping through a field. how fun would that be. lol

resurrected wreck said...

We'd be trippin' all over the place!

resurrected wreck said...

I must get some beauty sleep before we go skipping.

I shall return later.

Bye for now & have a great day, all! :)

Anonymous said...

nighty night rw, sweet dreams

resurrected wreck said...

*squeezes Fimmy & Dickie* :)

Anonymous said...

*squeezes rw*

*hides a suasage in her hair*

Anonymous said...

have a good day and remember to skip with the daisies
bye

Pickled Possum said...

*skips onto the porch*

*scatters daisies and hayfever medication across porch*

*waves to all*

*skips off*

farawaysoclose said...

porchies!!

i know i know i am soooooooo late!

hope you are all having good toosdays!!

Anonymous said...

I miss food anon.

Just saying...

Anonymous said...

Me, too. :(

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say Martini?

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

:(

Smoke said...

*dramatic sigh*

:(

Anonymous said...

Smoke,

Why all the heavy breathing?

Smoke said...

Cuz

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know.

Where's Mustard?

Smoke said...

I dunno. :(

Anonymous said...

So what ya wanna do?

Sit here and sigh together?

I wish RW would wake up soon.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that was kind of weird.

I'm here. :)

Smoke said...

*jumps on Mustard*

Whatchoo doing? ^_^

We was getting lonely in out here. :(

Anonymous said...

Trying to stay as far away from Mayo's as possible?

Whatchoo guys doin' besides heavy breathing?

Smoke said...

'in out here'?

Okay, I dunno what that meant. O_o

Smoke said...

Yes, I am not going in there as long as that shit is being posted.

Ewwww.

Yep, just some heavy breathing. I have to be all dramatic and shit. ^_~

Anonymous said...

I miss....

RW cuz she's sweeeeping (sleeping)
Fim cuz she's in England
MissT cuz I dunno where she is
PPU cuz the unicorn is lost again
Sis Midnite cuz she works too much
Jennicula cuz I aint seen her
Star cuz her tonsils done s'ploded
Anima cuz I havent talked to her

Smoke said...

Me, too. :(

*sighhhhhh*

Anonymous said...

MissT was going to the doctor today. I hope everything's cool there. Maybe she will pop on tonight.

Anonymous said...

It's too bad we don't have the new dvd in our grubby little paws to watch tonight. That would kick ass!

Smoke said...

That's right, I forgot about that. Yeah, I hope everything is cool and maybe she'll pop in any second now. ^_^

Smoke said...

It totally would. Gahhh! Until then, it's more Law & Order. >_<

Anonymous said...

We have two more weeks to wait, right? Two Tuesdays from now?

Anonymous said...

I dunno what is worse, the people who want to write something like that or the people who like to read it.

Anonymous said...

No, Mustard!

July 1st is next toozday!

Smoke said...

I know! It gives me the creeps. Bleh!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!

I would have been a week late and greatly displeased!

Next Tuesday. I can hardly wait to get my grubby, sweaty paws all over it!

Smoke said...

I am going to be soooo excited! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

And I'm gonna make LHM and the dude watch it, too. They will watch it and they will love it. Hee-hee. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I gotta go round up some supper. I'll be back in a bit.

Anonymous said...

Hello? Blogger gonna eat me?

Smoke said...

Hello there! How are you, Katherine? I can't speak for Blogger. It has a mind of it's own. O_o

Anonymous said...

BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke said...

Yeah, BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!

It's being a botch again.

Anonymous said...

YAYNESS! It's Katherine!

Blogger is spastic!

Anonymous said...

Must be a server thing. Giving myself five more minutes of being social. If I don't work out, I'll lose everything I've lost, everything!

How's everyone doing?

Hiya, Princess!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, lovely Solly. Whatcha doing?

I is liking the talking funny right now. I've regressed in age by 20 years.

Update me!

sdock10 said...

Katherine,

How have you been?

sdock10 said...

Update youz on what, love?

What is it you would like to know?

Nuffin speshul has been happenin'.

Smoke said...

WTF is up at Mayo's? How old are these people, seriously? Oh my freaking Gawwwwd. O_O

Grrrr, hope you are doing well, Katherine. I've gotta go pick up my son.

Toodles!

Be back in a bit!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be honest. I had a couple months where I peered into the nastiest, darkest parts of myself, find they were intimately connected with the better parts and now am coming to peace with them.

Actually relevant real life stuff, Red Cross is good, acting in LBP movies (they're really awful, don't bother seeing them), trying to get my extra weight off once and for all, reading about ancient inventions.... Well, that last bit isn't relevant to anything.

What about you, Solly and anyone else here?

Anonymous said...

Drive safe, Princess!

Nuddin speschul?

Do any of you Southerners actually leave your home during the day in the summer? Always wondered that....

sdock10 said...

Same 'ol, same 'ol for me, Katherine. Just still trying to figure my own shit out.

Are you still doing your band?

sdock10 said...

Ha! Yeah, we do. We are part of that poor ass group known as the working class, so yeah we have to get up and actually leave the back porch. Actually, it's too freakin' hot to sit on the porch. Like 100 degrees tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The band is off and on. Disparate schedules kinda thing.

We put up one of his songs a few weeks ago, it's an Irish ballad.

I write another song, like, everyday but I am beginning to fear that our perspective on life is too different to work out.

What does that have to do with being in a friggin' band, you say? Because if that person is writing lyrics you can't sing on moral grounds, then it gets in the way. Anyway! We'll see what happens. I moved yet again, did I tell you?

sdock10 said...

No, where to?

Anonymous said...

Aw, man. It's like you can't even go outside to play and enjoy the summer when it's so hot. Yeesh! Have you lived in the South your entire life, though?

Carrie said...

Ok, I gotta ask--LBP movies? All I can think of is low-budget porn!! :) Probably because my eyes are all burnt from trying to scroll through Mayo's.

Anonymous said...

Our conversation is always off by one or two comments. Hee :)

Still in Rochester, but now living with my brother. I've been living here a whole two months now! It's like a world record.

Woh, I'm getting total deja vu.

But yeah, trying to utilize the space as an actual home, hosting parties every couple weeks and so forth. Cooking.

Anonymous said...

It actually stands for Low Budget Pictures, so you were close.

And there they really low brow humor in them, alot of it sexual but no actual pornography.

How you doing, stranger?

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I've always lived in Georgia.

Anonymous said...

I'm either going to move to Baltimore or Ocean City, New Jersey next. Hopefully not for another six months or so. Someone told me to move down south, though.

Would you recommend Georgia?

Carrie said...

Okay whew!! You eased my mind, Katherine. And Solly, I feel your humidity pain, or at least I remember it. I grew up in VA, and so I am well acquainted with that wet slap you get in the face when you walk outside in the summer.

Carrie said...

Solly, I know you like the cheesy reality like me. Are you watching Wipeout? These people are nuts!

Anonymous said...

Quiet in here this evening. I hope everybody's out doing something fun.

But this way I can actually read everyone's comments. Trying to resist drinking tea to wake me up. K, now I'm rambling.

Wipeout?

sdock10 said...

Georgia is a beautiful state, Katherine. I love it here, but all I know is the deep south. I don't know much about Savannah or Atlanta. I'm closer to Florida.


Carrie, I've never seen that show. What is it?

Carrie said...

It's a new show where hapless people try to get through this weird obstacle course, and basically, they all fall on their asses, repeatedly, and that's supposed to be entertaining. Okay, I did laugh once, but it made me feel dirty.

Anonymous said...

There's a show on the Game channel like that one of my brothers watch whenever I'm over at the house called Ninja Warrior! It's from Japan. Guessing this show is very similar.

Deep South. Sounds so romantic. Now I have to go visit! Do you get hit by hurricanes constantly, then?

Carrie said...

Sorry bout being a Buttinsky to your convo. Just wanted to make sure you weren't selling your bod, Kath. :) Off to watch cheesy tv. Have a good night!

sdock10 said...

Carrie, you weren't butting in at all. The porch gets lonely most of the time.


Katherine, I live about 2 hours from the coast, so we don't get hit by hurricanes here, but we get some of the bad weather from them. Mostly, like right now, it's just fucking hot.

Anonymous said...

That's not what I meant, Carrie, I'm sorry. I always enjoy our conversations. Have a good night.

Oh, alright. I can rest easier.

I must be off. Jane Fonda calls.

Have a fantastic evening!

sdock10 said...

It was nice to talk to you, Katherine.

Don't be a stranger round these parts!

Smoke said...

Well, I'm back. Bye Katherine! :)

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Wait on me, I have to go take a baff, so don't leave me, mmkay?

Okay!

Smoke said...

Ok, I'm just messin' aroun S//C. I'll be here.

Smoke said...

*around

O_O

Smoke said...

WTF are we supposed to do? What? I don't know anymore.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

resurrected wreck said...

Where is everybody tonight?

I iz lonely :(

sdock10 said...

RW,

Whatchoo doin?

Anonymous said...

you girls have to go back to Mayo's and act like the Anon's don't exist. they want you to stay away, don't give them what they want.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you three. :)

Anon,
If I wasn't entirely fed up of seeing this garbage and seeing people disrespect five dudes I have great admiration for, I'd do just as you suggested. But, I can't.


Hey, Sdock and RW. :)

Jennicula said...

{hands covered over eyes]

Please, no bad slash/porn/fanfic in here!

[peeks through fingers]

Hi porchies!

sdock10 said...

Hi Guys!

What ya'll doing?

sdock10 said...

Sweet Jesus! Did you guys leave me?

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Solly! :D

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Mustard & Jennicula :) Are you guys still here?

sdock10 said...

RW,

What the hell is going on?

Anonymous said...

No, still here, sorry!

Hey, Jen!

resurrected wreck said...

you girls have to go back to Mayo's and act like the Anon's don't exist. they want you to stay away, don't give them what they want.

True. If the fan fiction bothers you just scroll over it. Easy peasy ^_^ As for me, I think it's an improvement over the vicious attacks. Much easier to tune out.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Mya! :D

What's shakin'?

resurrected wreck said...

I guess I'm in the minority. Fan fiction doesn't bother me. Although I don't appreciate an onslaught of it in a forum that I frequent to chat with friends.

sdock10 said...

I just don't even want to be associated with it.

resurrected wreck said...

Over at Mayo's you mean, Solly?

Don't know. Full moon, maybe?

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I just don't want to talk around that stuff.

resurrected wreck said...

Who knows what they're up to?

Too much sugar and not having to be up early for school in the morning can be a brutal combination.

Smoke said...

Hello! Hello!

I'm all clean and smelling like jasmine now. ^_^

YAY!

sdock10 said...

Night Blooming Jasmine????

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, S&V! :D

I luvs the smell of jasmine!

Smoke said...

That's it, Solly! :)



Yeah, it would be different if that's what Mayo's was created for and that's what people wanted to read but it's not. That's not what it's about. And I don't want to read it. I don't want to read it there or anywhere else. There are places for that if that's what you want to write or read, ya know?

Grrrr...

Smoke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Welp, I'm out for the night. Talk to you guys sometime tomorrow!

Later.

Smoke said...

The delete was me, my hands got ahead of my brain. O_o

Night, Mustard! Sweet dreams!

sdock10 said...

Nite, Mustard.

resurrected wreck said...

Have a good night, Mustard :)

sdock10 said...

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I'm gonna go too.

Nite, guys!

resurrected wreck said...

Yeah, it would be different if that's what Mayo's was created for and that's what people wanted to read but it's not. That's not what it's about. And I don't want to read it. I don't want to read it there or anywhere else. There are places for that if that's what you want to write or read, ya know?

It's just another attempt at pissing us all off, S&V.

Frankly, I'm just relieved that it's not the usual viciousness. That stuff can really wear me down.

Smoke said...

Yep, it's crazy. I think I'm gonna head on off to bed, too. It's getting late here. :(

Night everyone! Sweet dreams!

resurrected wreck said...

Night, Solly ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

Night, S&V ^_^

mya said...

They are barking up the wrong tree with me. I will not give them what they are looking for.

resurrected wreck said...

Good for you, Mya!

mya said...

Well, I'm going to say goodnight.

resurrected wreck said...

Goodnight, Mya :)

I'm going to go have a baff.