Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Year Ago Today

We were on our way to Tampa to see MCR, and in 11 days we will be on our way to Birmingham to see them for the 3rd time.

I am so excited to see them again, but nothing can take the place of your first time. Hehehehe...It was and still is the most perfect concert experience I have ever had.


Thank you, MCR, for making 2 small town southern girls globe trotting maniacs with a permanent smile.

Dare I say....Thank You For The Venom??

109 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

resurrected wreck said...

Morning, Porchies! :D

Smoke said...

gErArD gRoWl:

THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hee-Hee!

Hey Porchies! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Nuh uh.

It goes like this, Smoke:


Thank you...FOR THE VENOOOOOM!!!!!


Jeez. ;)

Oh, and you know how I was so 'cited 'cause I found my LOTMS? Yeah? Well, fuck that and call it Betty (Thanks, Fim!), because it wasn't the DVD I found. It was the live performances. I mean, I love watching them play, but dude. I want my DVD back! >_<

Have a great Saturday everyone! We worked hard for it!

resurrected wreck said...

Well, fuck that and call it Betty (Thanks, Fim!)

0_0

Fimbellina is responsible for that quote? I should have guessed!

Anonymous said...

I know, right?

Claiming she's innocent, prim, and proper.

I've never heard such shenaniganary (totally made that up) in my life!

resurrected wreck said...

shenaniganary

I like it :)

Anonymous said...

It's so lonely out here.

*sings to self*

Smoke said...

Hey there, Mustard!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Smoke said...

What you doin'?

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't really know now.

Kind of confused.

Anonymous said...

I thought we were just trying to tell Mayo how much he meant to us. I didn't know we were forgetting his words or questioning his motives.

Smoke said...

Well, it doesn't even matter. Whatever.

Okay, so what's for supper?

^_^

Anonymous said...

I don't know.

I know how grateful I would be to know someone still appreciated my presence. I guess we're all different though.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. Maybe steak. Maybe onion burgers.

Smoke said...

Me, too.

Well, I gotta go run to town for a bit.

Are we going to AIM later?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess so. Have fun, Smoke! Let LHM know that I said to sing his little heart out. :)

Anonymous said...

be back in a bit

going to go get supper

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

I ♥ you.


I hope you dont mind my saying that to you even though I have said it before.

Anonymous said...

Okay, guys!

See you later!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gah, the grammar. >.<


YOU, too, Sdock.

Hey, thank you for being like me. :) In the most backwards way imaginable, it's kind of nice.

Anonymous said...

don't get all worked up about questioning things. you have done nothing wrong.

Anonymous said...

To question a friend's words is to question the whole friendship.

Anonymous said...

To question a friend's words is to question the whole friendship.

that may hold some weight in the real world, however with an online relationship it is emotionally healthy to keep an open mind, especially if you don't know them personally.

Anonymous said...

Nobody was questioning what has been said in the past. Damnit, I would have never thought people would have gotten so worked up about us talking about how much the blog means to us.

Is it wrong to wonder if we still help Mayo after all these months?

I mean theres seems to be a hell of a lot more bickering going on these days than helping, but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

No solly, there is nothing wrong. You have done nothing wrong. Your intentions,i believe are honorable.

Anonymous said...

Well, it sure makes me feel shitty that so many people got upset about it. That was not our intentions at all.

Anonymous said...

some may react personally to healthy discussion, but never let this stop you. you are entitled to your opinions.

Anonymous said...

Anon,

Thanks. It's just really frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.

What Sdock said. I didn't know it would end up like that, so, I guess I'll know better next time.

Anon,
Thanks for what you've said here and at Mayo's.

resurrected wreck said...

*runs away from Mayo's for a bit*

Just got back from town.

S&V, I gotchoo some frilly pink & white knickers and a pair of kick-ass strappy heals.

Solly, I gotchoo the cutest ever "Route 66"-print cotton sundress, the better to show off your bodacious tee-tahs!

Everyone else, I gotchoo ice cream sammiches :)

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

What ya doin?

Anonymous said...

you are very welcome. you are both kind hearted girls, but try not feel you need to suppress your feelings on certain subjects.

a well rounded individual, can agree and disagree with others when need be.

Anonymous said...

RW,

I was gonna get you sumfin from the Tractor Supply place but all they had was horse feed and lawnmower batteries and such.

I can't wait to wear my new sundress. I will feel like such a girly girl!!

resurrected wreck said...

Too bad they didn't have horses, Solly. I would have loved me a horsey!

Anonymous said...

YEAH, that woulda been badass. What kind of horses do you like?

Smoke said...

S&V, I gotchoo some frilly pink & white knickers and a pair of kick-ass strappy heals.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!

Do you know how excited I am? Do you?

I ♥ you so much, RW! ^_^

Anonymous said...

To question a friend's words is to question the whole friendship.

Oh, and another thing, it's one thing to read something here and then see something completely different "out there"

Anonymous said...

I am going to stab my dude with a fork. He is making me go more insane than I already am.

Now, I must go get supper somewhat ready.

Be back in a bit.

resurrected wreck said...

*squeezes S&V*

:)

resurrected wreck said...

See you in a while, Solly :)

resurrected wreck said...

YEAH, that woulda been badass. What kind of horses do you like?

Oooops! Just saw this.

I like fast ones!

Smoke said...

I was just going back and reading some old comments at Mayo's and all I got to say is this:

I totally miss PPU. I'm sad because they haven't been here lately.

:(

resurrected wreck said...

Maybe PPU is on walk-about somewhere, S&V.

A unicorn needs their exercise, after all.

resurrected wreck said...

*peeks in*

*sees no one*

*cleans the cobwebs from the corners with Mayo's hoover*

*tiptoes out*

Anonymous said...

No new post?

Stop trying to be Mayo.

;)

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

You make me giggle.

Anonymous said...

That's good!

It's better than making you curl up in fetal position and scream, "I can't hear you!"

What's shakin'? Anything planned for the day?

I finished my housework, so the rest of the day will be devoted to lyric hunting and music dissection.

Anonymous said...

Right now, I am cooking lunch. I've been laying out in the wonderful warm sunshine. And the rest of the afternoon is wide open for me.

Maybe we can play food for thought. If that's okay.

Anonymous said...

That sounds ideal. Don't pull a Fim and get burnt. ;)


I would love to play Food For Thought. I woke up thinking, so why stop now, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Do we ever stop thinking? I don't think you and I do.

Cool, help me rack mine and your brains and let's come up with a good topic.

Anonymous said...

What about loss?

Anonymous said...

Okay..that sounds interesting.

You take it and run with it and come up with a question or topic.

Anonymous said...

That's hard!

Um, damn. Loss of self, loss of loved ones, loss of a pet, loss of identity, loss of values.

I don't know how to make it a question! >_<

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking...

Let me ponder on it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, RW!

How's it goin'?

resurrected wreck said...

I have face mask up my nose, Mustard. But other than that I'm fine :)

How are you? Up to anything special today?

resurrected wreck said...

Did everybody run away? :(

Anonymous said...

Nope!

Still here, RW!

What kind of face mask? Are you giving yourself a facial?

resurrected wreck said...

It's a Lush fruit & clay mask. It's quite lovely!

You know, I never did get around to painting my toenails last night...

Anonymous said...

Aw, no sparkly toes? That's so sad. :(

You could always do them today!

resurrected wreck said...

I have a BBQ to go to today. Don't want to smudge them when I put on my shoes.

Maybe I'll do them when I get home tonight.

So what are you up to today? And... where did Solly go??

resurrected wreck said...

Where do you supposed he got those crazy-ass shades??

Anonymous said...

WTF? Buzznet normally pulls things up for me, but not this one.

Who's picture is it of? Gerard's?

resurrected wreck said...

You can't see it? :(

It's Frank wearing a pair of Batman shades.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah!

That was a cute picture of him. :)

resurrected wreck said...

Have you seen it before? I hadn't. It made me giggle!

You know, I came across a light-up Halloween pumpkin pen at the dollar store last year which totally made me think of Frank.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've seen it! There's quite a few LJ users who have it as their icon.

I think I've seen one that said, "Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh BATMAN!"

Or, I might have made that up, I dunno. :/

A light up pumpkin pen, I would think, would be right up Frank's alley!

And, um, I hope I didn't make Sdock's brain explode trying to think of a question. That wouldn't be good.

resurrected wreck said...

Maybe she ran off to get an ice pack?

resurrected wreck said...

You know, for her exploded brain.

Looking back on it now, I wish I had found that pen sooner. I would so have got one & given it to Frank at PR. Not only did it light up when you wrote with it, it was sparkly!

resurrected wreck said...

Well, time for me to have a baff & start getting primped for the Badass Backyard BBQ of Doom I am attending today.

Have a good day, Mustard! :)

And you too, Solly!

Anonymous said...

Of course! An ice pack for an exploded brain! The frigid temperature would cease blood flow. :)


Frank would have totally been like, "Aw! *giggle* It lights up! *giggle* *messes with pen* OH MY GOD, and it's sparkly!!!"

Can't you hear him?

Anonymous said...

Have fun, RW!

Eat some for us!

resurrected wreck said...

I can! I can! :D

resurrected wreck said...

Will do! :)

Bye for now!

resurrected wreck said...

Pst: go over to Mayo's & snaffle the first comment on the new page, Mustard. It's almost that time.

Anonymous said...

*is stealthy*

Already refreshing.

I'll do it in your honor. ;)

resurrected wreck said...

Ooops! Salt & Vinegar got it.

I didn't even know she was still there! She's stealthy!

Off to baff now...

Smoke said...

Stealthy indeed!

Frank + Batman glasses = Most adorable nerd I've ever seen

^_^

resurrected wreck said...

S&V, I gotchoo a plate-full of BBQ ribs, potato salad, Mac & cheese salad, chips, guacamole, ice cream, and mini cheesecakes.

There's enough to share with Solly, if you are so inclined.

Anonymous said...

sorry i aint been here, my old comp is still broken.

dont hush your words, dont retreat away from anything. loud and proud solly, loud and proud to anyone who feels that they cant speak. loud and proud to anyoen who feels that they do not have a voice.

Smoke said...

I ♥ you, RW.

I ♥ you, too, Fim.

Just sayin'....

^_^

resurrected wreck said...

S&V: :D

sdock10 said...

Morning Porchies,

Hope you all have a great Monday!!

No new post from me. I think it's Smoke's turn to come up with something. Her cleverness surpasses mine. Plus, it's Monday and yeah....like whatever.



PPU, Should I leave you more ♥s??? I'm sure you are beginning to run low!!!!

farawaysoclose said...

hello porchies!!

happy mondays!!!

Smoke said...

Ummm, yeah, Solly....

Let me get back to you on that. O_o

Have a great day everyone!

Remember, if you see a unicorn running through to rope them and tie them up! I promise I won't harm them in any way. ^_~

XOXO,
S&V20

Jennicula said...

How embarrassing!

I walked around my office ALL MORNING and my barn door was wide open!

Did anybody tell me about it? No.

Anonymous said...

lolololol

look at that tiny pic good
at the bottom
in the gray box
the http//www.blogger.com/

PROFILE is mispelled

they spelled it profie

lol

busted

farawaysoclose said...

I walked around my office ALL MORNING and my barn door was wide open!

that's so funny jenn!!!

i would have told you!

Anonymous said...

No, Solly. Just no.

There will be no 'getting fucked up' tonight. >_<

Anonymous said...

Yeah, huh.

Anonymous said...

No new posts since Saturday? Surely my eyes doth deceive me.

I have missed you Solly.

Anonymous said...

I am missed you all. Even you, little PPB.

Anonymous said...

I have, rather. Maybe the unicorn should not comment after inebriation sets in?

Anonymous said...

ppu,

is it really YOUUUUUUUUU??

Smoke said...

PPU????

Is it for real you? O_O

sdock10 said...

PPU,

I had vowed to myself to leave this post up until you returned to the porch!!!

Jennicula said...

Hello PPU, good to see you 'round these parts again. You've been missed. :)

Anonymous said...

What the hell, one humped, one corned horse!?

You were MIA a long time.

Anonymous said...

*horned

*hasn't been drinking like the Uni ;)*

Smoke said...

PPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make me effin' yell at you.

>_<

Anonymous said...

PPU's probably off fighting crime or something.

No?

Naaaaahhhh.

Jennicula said...

I can't stick around tonight, but I wanted to say "hiya" to my porchies. Is that blogbelieve terminology for "homies?"

I think it is.

Later taters!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Jen!

Hey!

See you tomorrow hopefully!

Smoke said...

Oh, it is on and poppin' now. You sonofabitchin' purpley lookin' uni-fucking-corn.

It is on!

Seriously though. I know you missed me. I bet you even lost sleep. Didn't you?

Eff yeah, you did!

Good to see you again. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Uh oh.

Smoke's gonna make you have another horn, PPU.

She'll thump you on your noggin. ;)

MissTottenham said...

Hi everyone, just checking in from work.

I wanted to let you all know that I have been given the provisional go ahead for funding to do the teaching course.

I hope you are all well.

I miss you loads.

I still haven't heard when the computer will be fixed.

Bye for now.

I love you all.

xxxxxx