Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A New Porch Post Just For PPU!!

The Porch misses you.
We miss you.
I miss you.


Did you like your welcome home from the porchies last night? Eff yeah, you did!!!






p.s. MissT, I am so excited for you! That was great news. I can't wait to see where this road takes you. But I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss you.

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

morning!!

farawaysoclose said...

not even got my blue clothes on yet!!

what is miss T's news??

farawaysoclose said...

no worries i just checked back and read about miss T!!

congrats to you miss T!!!!!!

sdock10 said...

Morning FASC!

How's your afternoon going? I just got done eat a sausage dog with mustard for breakfast and potato chips and a coca cola!!!

I might be ready for toooosday.

farawaysoclose said...

sounds an interesting breakfast solly!!

all's good with me.

just catching up from last night. i'm sad that SS is angry!!

sdock10 said...

Yeah, me too. I don't know what to do anymore. The same shit keeps happening over and over again.

Smoke said...

Hey FASC! Hey Solly!

What happened to my post?

Awww, you didn't trust me to do it, did you? No, no you did not.

PPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the meffin' hell have you been? ^_^


MissT!!!!!!!!

I am happy for you!

We still miss you, though. :(

Okay, let's see if today can be better than yesterday. Please? For me? ^_^

Anonymous said...

I ran as fast as my little unicorn legs would take me after realizing I was probably making an ass out of myself last night.

Thank you for the warm welcome, ladies.

Anonymous said...

So would that make you a Jackassicorn?

Or a UniDonkeyCorn?

Hee.

Caught you. ^_^

Pickled Possum said...

Morning grills!
How is everyone today?

Congrats MissT on the funding. That's a huge step with tertiary education.

Hey PPU, do you have an eyeball of Doomdom on you now, too?

Argh! I'm sugar highing! Littlest possum had a birthday the other day and it involved many, many, MANY, pink sugary things.

I have no idea when the sugar rush will stop O_o

But I don't mind lalalala ^_^

Have a great day everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need your horn to poke out this eyeball.

It's good to see you back. We was missing you! ^_^

Okay, back to work for me now.

GRRRR!!!

Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hey and bye, PP! ^_^

Pickled Possum said...

O_O

PPU is here?

Freaky!

Hi!

So, I was just wondering...

Pickled Possum said...

Hi princess!

*departs so PPU and PPB can share some quality time*

^_^

Anonymous said...

PP, thankfully, I am not afflicted with the Eyeball of Doom. Good to see you, by the way.

Congrats, Miss T.

UniDonkeyCorn is pretty funny, little PPB.

Jennicula said...

Hi there gang.

I have managed to keep my clothing zippered, buttoned, and snapped together today.

How is everybody else?

farawaysoclose said...

hi porchies!!

we all good??

sister midnite said...

Hi porchies!
What's new?

Miss T, that's great news!!
Way to go! :D

Working at home today, we have three feets of snow happenin' over the last four days. O_o;;

WTF is up @ Mayo's?
SS is pissed? Wha...???

farawaysoclose said...

hi sis M!!

yes SS was upset with the shit slinging.

he left a comment at mayos @ 4.52pm april 21st. and took all the fun things off his profile.

nice to be working at home today sis M!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. :)

Hello, SisterM! Glad to see you!

Everyone doing okay?

farawaysoclose said...

hey mustard!

i am off now!

catch you tomorrow sometime!

love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Bye, FASC. :)

See you tomorrow!

Smoke said...

O_o

PORRRCHH!!!!!!!!!!

Wassup?

Anonymous said...

Nuthin. Just waitin' on Solly to see if we are getting fucked up later.

What you doin?

Smoke said...

Eating watermelon.

So.

So?

Now what?

Would you like some watermelon, Porch?

Anonymous said...

Was napping.

Huh?

What?

Watermelon?

Don't you be spitting those seeds between my cracks, missy!!

Smoke said...

Well, would you rather me spit them on you? At least between the cracks they are hitting the ground.

Oooooh! I know. I can save them up and then fling them at Mustard when she comes back. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiiice.

Or you could plant a watermelon garden.

Smoke said...

After I fling them at her.

Then Mayo will have watermelons in his garden. That would be so lovely.

And we have to have peaches. For Mustard.

And strawberries and bananas. So we can have all the smoothies we want. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Wassup Smoke and Porch?

I'm cooking raviolis and eating carrots.

Smoke said...

Me and Porch here were discussing a watermelon patch.

sdock10 said...

Who's gonna tend the watermelon patch?

Smoke said...

God, we need to have a full blown garden.

Taters
Maters
Carrots
Peppers
Corn
Strawberries
Bananas
Apples
Oranges
Plums
Peaches
Nectarines
Pineapples
Kiwi
Grapes

*anything can be grown in BlogBelieve

Smoke said...

Ummmm, I dunno about that. How about PPU?

Yes!

PPU aka The UniFarmerCorn

BWAHAHAHA!

sister midnite said...

Hi and bye FASC!

MUSTARDZ!!! ^__^

Smoke & Solly, let's plant a football tree. Can we??

Smoke said...

OMG!

That would be the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE.

Yes.

It is a BlogBelieve must!

SIS!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you!!!

sdock10 said...

Football tree FTW!!
YES, please!!!

PJ's in blue said...

Hi everyone, i am sorry i can not stay and chat, but it is all most 6am here and i am about to go to bed.

I only have a few minutes when i log on, so i have to pick and choose and i thought i would stop and say Hi to everyone here.

Would you be a dear and pass this on to Mayo's for me.


My Mayo family!

I just want everyone to know i see the Hi Pj's and thanks for keeping me alive here at Mayo's while i am away.

I miss all of you so much, and it makes me smile when i see that you are thanking of me, it really means so much to me, and makes me feel a little closer to home.

Mayo,
Can you feel the friendship that has grown from this place, i can and just want to say thanks.
And to tell you that when i feel homesick, i read at your place and feel so much better, i laugh at the jokes and at myself cause no one is with me and i still laugh out loud, as i think you do when you just read.

I have to go now, i am tired and sleepy and miss my family, and yes i mean this family here!

My heart to yours,

BIGGGGG HUGGGGS

Sdock, Smoke, and Sister, I miss you ladys so much, faraway, i miss you too, and mustard ect...ect..ect!

Night Kiss!
Pj

Smoke said...

Miss you, too, PJ!

Anonymous said...

Here!

YUM.

Strawberry Banananananana smoooooooothies.

Anonymous said...

PJ,

I hope we get to see you 'round a bit more.

Every time I see you've posted, you've come, then you're long gone. :(

Sending lots of ♥

Smoke said...

*flings watermelon seed at Mustard

Anonymous said...

WTF, I have missed so much being away from the blogs (mostly) this past weekend.

How is you all? GOing to make a new post tomorrow?

MissTottenham said...

Hi everyone, how are you?

I've still not heard when the computer will be coming home to me.

This is the last time this week I'll be able to keep in touch. I shall drop you all a note next week.

Thank you so much everybody for the good wishes about the teaching course.

I shall let you all know how I go on with the teaching thing.

I have to have head office OK it and that could take a month but I have had the provisional OK.

I can't thank you all enough for your support.


Have fun this weekend and I hope to be able to be back with you all soon cos I miss you all like crazy.

xxxxxxxxxxx


Thank you so much for making your P.S

I won't be leaving you anytime soon.

And I would never leave you forever.

I love you guys.