Sunday, March 2, 2008

Way Down

No...even further than that.

Keep going.


Keep going.


Keep going.

Almost there.

One more level.

Just a few more steps.


Now, how does that feel?



p.s. You wanna point your finger at the unclear
You wanna point your finger at the unclear
You wanna point your finger at the unclear
You oughta point your finger in the mirror

99 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chips and Salsa.





Yummy!

Anonymous said...

At 9 in the morning? Surely not.

Frosted Flakes and Coke.

The breakfast of people who like sugar highs and caffeine!

Anonymous said...

Egg beaters! ^_^

Smoke said...

Rainin Bran and Frito's.

^_^

That's what hubba-hubba princesses eat for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

I just got one question...

WTF is RAININ BRAN??

Is that better than Sunshiney Bran?

Did you sing Umbrella...ella..ella...ella while eating your Rainin Bran?

Anonymous said...

*sings*

IT'S RAININ BRAN!

HALLELUJAH, IT'S RAININ BRAN!

AMEN!

I could not let that one slip by me.

Good morning breakfast of champions!

Anonymous said...

Well I look like I had the breakfast of a drug addict....niiiiice.

Anonymous said...

You look like you had the breakfast of a coke addict.

We all know you had those sugary coated flakes of cereal and a cola. :)

How are you this morning? Sleep knocked you out last night.

Anonymous said...

mustardisbetter said...

*sings*

IT'S RAININ BRAN!

HALLELUJAH, IT'S RAININ BRAN!


I LOLed. Fo realz, yo. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I love that song!

I'll just start singing it in out of nowhere. It's so catchy!


Smoke, you know I love you, right? ;)

Smoke said...

Rainin Bran.

For real, ya'll!

OMG, did I for real type that? Jeez.

I'm such a doofus.

Anonymous said...

Dude, one of the first videos I made was "It's Raining Men" to the scenes of Advent Children. It kind of sucks, but it still makes me LOL. I love that song.

sdock10 said...

Anyone about these parts?

sdock10 said...

Guess not....okey dokey.

Anonymous said...

^lurking, eating lunch

sdock10 said...

I think I am going to lay in the hammock and get some more sun on my face today.

Good times!!

resurrected wreck said...

What is this thing called "sun" of which you speak? And is it accompanied by - gasp! - heat??

*has had a loooooong winter*

sdock10 said...

RW,

It's borderline hawwht today. I can only sit outside with my bare legs shining for about 15 mins before I feel like I am roasting.

I love it!!

resurrected wreck said...

0_0

*is envious*

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're making me long for summer. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Son of a bitch! I have totally lost my remote to my television. How is that even possible?

It's like the floor opened up and swallowed it or something!!

*keeps looking*

sdock10 said...

Guess what? Wanna know where it was?

The last place I left it. It's funny how that always works out.

sdock10 said...

PORCHIES!! What ya'll doin?

farawaysoclose said...

hello porch dwellers!!!!

sdock10 said...

Hey FASC!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sdock and FASC :)

I love it when it's quiet around BlogBelieve.

It's so nice.

sdock10 said...

It's quiet and comfortable in my real house too. I am enjoying this beautiful March day.

farawaysoclose said...

hi MIB and sdock. i'm trying to vaguely catch up. when did SS put waiting for godot on his page and does he mean he is waiting for godot or we are cos godot aint coming!!

sdock10 said...

FASC,

I am not sure. I think it was yesterday after lunch. I don't know what it means though.

farawaysoclose said...

thanks solly!

sally said...

Hey to all the porchies!

Hope everyone is well. Solly I just love this!

And anyone who doesn't understand it or like it, can suck a short, limp, hairy, pimply one! I just don't give a fuck.

Classic! quote of the year. Think I'II get this framed.

Have a good one tonight.

Anonymous said...

That was total Mayo ownage if I ever done saw it.

He deleted that evil, ill-intentioned comment with the email--a first for Mayo--flat out refused to get involved like he was asked to, and defended poetry nights. ^_^

Niiiiice!

farawaysoclose said...

K please explain i've missed alot!!

mayo deleted??

farawaysoclose said...

no worries K all sorted i've been flying around and just caught up at mayos!

aaah he is endearing himself to me even more!!

gotta finish up and sign off for the night!

bye guys!

sdock10 said...

Anybody here?

I miss Princess Smoke. She's all sickly and stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm here now!

Give Smoke my get well wishes. Go lock her in a bubble so you don't get sick ;)


I'm off to change the colors on my blog. Be right back.

sdock10 said...

I think she has the same shit that I had like a month ago. It's rough stuff that she caught from LHM who tried to flip his little bitty 4 wheeler today and got the scare of his life. He's okay though. Luckily.

Scared his Mama too. And his Auntie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. I'm glad he's okay! Little boys and their toys.

sdock10 said...

Yeah and he's just so little. Even one of those small 4 wheeler could squish him to pieces. But that's how we learn...right? Yep.

So what ya been doing today, Mustard?

Anonymous said...

Yep, live and learn. Then live some more.

I've been outside most of the day. I came in to eat a bite of lunch and share some time with you guys. Then I listened to some music. Then we talked to Mayo. And now I just changed the colors on my blog!

Exciting times, Sdock! Exciting meffin' times.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, it's been a beautiful day. Right?

I must go check out the new colors like right now!!

sdock10 said...

Oooooooh, that's nice. I like those colors a lot. Sorta psychedelic but soothing to the eyes.

Anonymous said...

Right?

It's kinda ocean-y.

Hey, meet me at your place in two seconds, okay?

sdock10 said...

mkay, Mustard. I answered ya.

I am also dling AIM. It is going to take like 2 hours.

Anonymous said...

I hope my favorite ladies are having a peaceful weekend.

So sorry to hear about S&M's flu. Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery, Solly.

Anonymous said...

Sdock, that was amazing. Thank you for sharing.


Hello, PPU. Good Sunday to you. :)

sdock10 said...

Will do, PPU. That will make her smile.

How are you?

Mustard and I have had pretty good day by our standards. Spring is in the air!!

sdock10 said...

Thank you Mustard and PPU. It felt so nice to write a blog that wasn't about him.

Nice change.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

You are so funny. We never fail in here to take it to that level.

sdock10 said...

Okay that comment was meant for Casa de Mayo.

Ooops. muhahahah!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it.

I am going to use all of my magical unicorn powers to make it Spring, after reading your new blog, Solly.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your blog in a new way. It's nice.


I'm so sorry for that comment. That's what sprang to mind, so I went with it!

Goes good with your blog title here, too.

See, we connect shit here. It's all sequential.

Anonymous said...

Be right back, you two.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

It totally felt like spring here. I might've even got a little sun on my face. I totally rocked the flip flops and shorts today.


Mustard,

The way we do shit is eerie. I stopped thinking about it a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

WTF? I'm sick but you guys can't catch it.
Stop ignoring me!!!

sdock10 said...

TAG! You're it!

I was trying to catch you at Mayo's.

sdock10 said...

How's LHM?

Smoke said...

He's good.

Scared the living shit out of him for about oh.....two minutes.

Anonymous said...

Kids just scare the christ out of you, right? I often think about having one, then I think of the panic. O_o

sdock10 said...

Well did it at least slow him down for a few mins?

sdock10 said...

Smoke, You know Rainin Bran is going to be the official cereal of BlogBelieve now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Smoooooooke!

Hey again, Jules!

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

What did LHM's Nana say about his adventure? or Does she still not know?

Smoke said...

I'll be right back peeps!

Anonymous said...

Where's everyone?

*sits down on the top step*

It's pretty out here.

Smoke said...

I'm back!

His Nana knows now. She was not pleased at all. You know that look she gets. >_<

sdock10 said...

Did she do the *sigh*?

Anonymous said...

Ooo, an upset Grandma?

Have him back her some cookies, and it'll go over like honey.

Anonymous said...

No, not BACK.

BAKE.

sdock10 said...

AIM...SollyDock

WTF am I supposed to do now? I haven't had AIM in years.

sdock10 said...

back cookies?

Niiiiiice!

Is that like Rainin Bran?

Smoke said...

To go with Greed Tea!

^_^

Yes, she did the *sigh*.

You know it.

sdock10 said...

Awwh, poor LHM.

Anonymous said...

I'll be on there in a bit.

I need to go do some things really quick first.

But, back cookies for Nana, Rainin Bran, and Greed Tea for all.

Oh, and protoction. Tell LHM to use protoction. Helmets and stuff.

sdock10 said...

Shouting it on the porch and from the corner:

Solly ♥ PPU!

sdock10 said...

off to take a good, long, bubbly, soaky, recharging bath.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't believe we're doing deep thoughts at Mayo's.

He's going to think we're crazier than what he originally thought!

Muwhahaha!

sdock10 said...

Nah, I'm pretty sure he already knows how crazy we are.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you're right ;)

Anonymous said...

Sdock?

Didn't mean to leave you in there by yourself. I had to step away for a minute.

Is everything okay?

sdock10 said...

Yep, yep!

Anonymous said...

Not sure I believe it, but I'll believe you if you want me to.


Whatcha want to talk about? I'm thinking about finding a party dress for tomorrow.

Good idea or no?

sdock10 said...

You made me laugh. Party dress? I dunno.

I really am good. That AIM thing takes some getting used to. I am watching Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant right now. Getting kinda sleepy.

Anonymous said...

Scott Baio is pregnant?! What?


It will be the sparkliest meffin' thing you will have ever seen, I swear.

Princess' crown will have competition.

Anonymous said...

Crown?

Tiara, I mean.

sdock10 said...

Well no not Scott and not anymore his soon to be wife had a baby.

Sparkly...niiiice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, gotcha.

'Cause that would be a completely new concept had he been pregnant.

sdock10 said...

Riiiiiight!

I am getting really sleepy and I haven't taken any go to sleepy pills.

This might work.

Nah, I need at least one.

Anonymous said...

One is good for now!

I'm so proud of you!!! Maybe we can get your brain to start turning off without them in awhile, yeah?

You will be writing a goodnight to Mayo, won't you?

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I owe him a good long rambling ass note.

Right now, I am kind of hanging and lurking in the corner.

Anonymous said...

Does it make you feel odd that I like reading your notes to Mayo?

I find things in them.

sdock10 said...

No, not at all.

I think you might be one of the only ones who keeps reading them. I think I sound like a broken record most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Nah, no more broken than me.

Don't stop posting them though.

Hey, you remember this?

Remember in one of your posts to Mayo, you told him that you both were going on a walk, and I asked if I could come with you guys?

I went back and read old posts last night and I found that one. Who knew this walk would carry on this long.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, that's one of the ones I really remember. I guess I feel that most of the time I don't have anything useful to say or memorable. Ya know?

Anonymous said...

I guess I just proved you wrong then.

I think we all feel like that though. We never know who's benefiting from our words.

sdock10 said...

That is so true. I mess myself up by trying to think about it too much. I do better when I let my heart do the talking.

Anonymous said...

There's no other way to talk, and be honest, I don't think.

I just hate when I get blocked up. It's sometimes hard to say what I want to say. You know this :)

I sometimes just let you do it for me.

Anonymous said...

SOLLYYYYYYY! I wish you'd come back on AIM!

sdock10 said...

give me sec, Jules