It's a rock revival!
Who: Kid Rock
Where: Savannah
Time: 7:30 pm
Prepare to be saved by the one and only Rock 'n Roll Jesus.
Smoke, Are you ready?
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
19 comments:
MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIID!
IT'S KID ROCK!
Good morning, lovely people.
I AM READY TO RUMBLE
i am sooooo ready to hear your review and see pics, are you taking pis
omg your going to have such a good time.
OH MY GAWHD!
I have to remind Princess to take the camera.
I hope we can take pics.
i will be looking forward to them, where are you sat in there? are you going to the front?
I hope you're in the front row!
That'd be pretty sweet.
You may get his scraggly hair on you ;)
Nah, no such luck with the front rowage, Mustard.
Oh and just in case I'm not back in time to say it before the day runs out....
Solly ♥ PPU!
Who wants to be the first to vunch Blogger?!
Line up behind me!
While I'm here, Sdock and Smoke, I hope you both have an absolute blast tonight. You guys are totally awesome, and to have your sister be your concert buddy is even better :)
i'm behind you in the vunching of blooger MIB!!
have a fabulous time tonight sisters!! i am damn sure you will!
Oh, Blogger is back up!
Have a great time tonight you guys! I fully expect pictures. Not just of the show, but of your little selves, okay? SRSLY.
Will do, Smoke!
Have so much fun!
I'm out tonight too, ladies,it's Oceans of Ho. ^_^
TOns of pictures from me, and i hope tons from you too!
Sisters of Sin, if Kid plays "Cowboy" please light a lighter for me? It's my fav by him and that's what I'd do if I were there.
Have fun!
I love the porch.
I LOVE THE PORCH!!!
Solly and princess, have the best time tonight.
MissT, it sounds like you had a fantastic time!
You enjoyed yourself?
Hi Mustard sweetie. It was really good, better than I expected.
How are you today?
Aw, that's great! It's always so much better when you come out of it having had more fun than you thought you would. It makes it more special that way, I think.
I'm doing okay, thanks. I've spent most of my day listening to music. I've not done that in awhile :)
Sounds like you've had a nice day too then.
I love it when you can spend some time just listening to music or watching DVD's.
Post a Comment