Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
131 comments:
Awww, poor, little, lonely porch!!
Don't worry. Solly still loves you and......
Solly ♥ PPU!
It's Monday and we all need all the ♥s we can stand!!
Wow, such harsh language!!
Muhahaha!
I fucking love you, Mustard!
Have a mothereffing magnificent Monday, porchies!
I'll see ya after 5............
if I'm not in prison for murder.
Murder was the case that they gave you!
Have fun!
Don't curse anyone out or anything! ;)
Hugs and air kisses!
I'll take my time.....
*Princess is channeling Leathermouth Frank*
Why the hell does anyone have to work on Monday?
Why the hell did we have to lose an hour?
-more questions later >_<
I can't leave you breathing....
Oh, I am so gonna choke someone today. It's just inevitable. >_<
PPU!
Where you at, unicorn? You have a great day today, okay? And if I need a sharp object to impale someone with, will you be available? ^_~
PORCH!
I totally do ♥ you. You're the bestest porch in the whole wide world and don't you forget it.
Alright, back to my statements. MEFFERS.
XOXO,
S&V20
morning porch dwellers! well its pm here but hey ho!!
sorry i wasn't around earlier.
hugs and best wishes to all!
Why? Why? Why?
I can say though that I'm listening to Bert right now and he's making me smile. I can't help it. I'm just smiling.
Awwwwwww.
BERT MCCOOKIES IS THE BESTEST!!!
"Mondays Make Me Mental"
I just realized something. I am totally rocking the MCR Revenge era today.
Black pants.
Red shirt.
Black dress shirt with white employer monogrammed logo.
I look like my Frankie action figure almost. X_X
Dude! Me, too!
I'm wearing black and red.
My two most favoritist colors ever.
How we doing? You holding up, Smoke?
Yeah. I suppose. I haven't choked or tried to impale anyone yet. ^_^
I was looking at this pic on frank-iero.net that was from 2005. You need to go check it out.
They were in baseball uniforms. O_o
WTF?
It is hilarious!
Where at, Smoke?
is that the all white ones princess??!!
horrible photoshoot in my opinion!!!!!!!
I'm wearing black and red, too. It's my Kung Fu stuff. O_O
OH!
That one!?
Yeah, that was bad promo. I want to know whos idea it was, too.
HEY FASC!!!
I'm wearing black and red, too. It's my Kung Fu stuff. O_O
Hey!
It can't be coincidence. It's some gravitational mind-pull Mayo has on us.
i have seen worse ones that this from the same photo shoot but i can only find this one.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/lacerationgravityxxx/My_Chemical_Romance_1.jpg?t=1205165223
oops!
ha ha!
i appear not to be able to type english either???
hi guys!
gotta disappear. mr bloke home from his course soon. if he finds me on the computer it wouldn't go down too well!!!!!!!!!!!
off to prepare something delicious so he thinks i'm fantastic!!
catch you later guys.
Goodbye, FASC!
Have a nice evening!
So, we're like a gang or something, huh?
Mayo Mafia for sure. O_O
Byeeee FASC!
Yeah, Mikey and Ray looked sooooo uncomfortable in that pic. Frank would make an adorable little baseball player. Couldn't you just see Gerard running the bases? HAHAHAHAH!!!
Couldn't you just see Gerard running the bases? HAHAHAHAH!!!
OH! the irony! ;)
Muwahahah.
Monday, Monday.
Pooh!
You're no fun, unicorn. I'm mad with you now.
>_<
Look at this sweet face, how could you be mad at me?
I knew that would bring you out of the shadows!
You are like me, PPU. You may look evil on the outside but you are pure angel on the inside. Aren't you?
Yes you are, you sweet little unicorn!
Sweet? Nooooo. You are pure mischief, that's what you are. It's okay though. I like it.
Why thank you, little Princess.
I read about your country rocking good time at the Kid Rock concert. Glad you ladies had fun.
It was awesome, PPU. Just awesome.
One of the best concerts I have ever been to. The man gives you your money's worth, that's for sure.
$38.50 for three hours of non-stop rockin' is unbelievable.
What did you do over the weekend? Anything fun?
hi guys!!!
This was posted in Bouncing Souls myspace:
Rockin And a Wedding
Hey Everybody!
Me, Pete and Bryan are at Bryan's place in Ny today workin on some new tunes and learning a Johnny Cash song for a compilation. We have some great new ideas that are gonna turn into some sweet tunes.
Yesterday we all enjoyed celebrating the wedding day of our good friend Frank from My Chemical Romance to his beautiful wife Jamia. It was a fine family gathering which ended up in us singing a couple of Frank's fav Souls songs. Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio jumped up to sing along to an acoustic version of Night On Earth. He also did 3 of his songs on acoustic. Acoustic Skiba = goosebumps.
Congratulations to Frank to Jamia and much Love to you both.
Have a Good Day All,
The Souls
hey anon i just posted that at mayos!
freaky!
great news anyway!!
Yes it is! Awwww, I wanna see pics. ^_^
They had to be just adorable. Had to be. I bet he giggled at least once.
I'm so happy for them!
I know! I mean, it's like finally! Damn!
God, they've been together how long now? Not that they had to get married but you know.
Yay for Frank and Jamia! Woo-hoo!
bye guys! gotta fly. catch you tomorrow.
love to all.
Hello Porchies!
Miss me much?
I'm doing pretty damn good, Mustard.
Manic much? fuck yes, I am.
How are you today?
I'm about to cook up some of Paula Deen's corned beef and cabbage for supper.
It's kind of like cat food, but oh so much tastier because of the bacon grease it will be cooked in.
I'm okay, and okay in a good way!
Listening to some new music, the sun's shining, and I can breathe.
Mostly I don't want it to end.
:)
Glad to hear you're good!
It's kind of like cat food, but oh so much tastier because of the bacon grease it will be cooked in.
Oh. Well? That's so comforting to know you're eating cat food doused in bacon grease!
In all seriousness, it sounds good actually.
Yeah, I'm good in a good way too. It's weird.
I do miss, MissT though.
What ya listening to?
Oh it is good. If you can get past the texture and the smell of it...cuz it looks and smells like cat food, but Yum YUMMMM!
I miss MissT as well.
But, I keep in the back of my mind that she's doing something really good for herself and others, and that makes me happy. :)
Listening to Motion City Soundtrack and The Used B-Sides!
WHOOT!
Yeah, but I still miss her. My heart hurts a little bit because of it, ya know?
I have heard those Used bsides. I like The Tunnel.
Okay, I'm about the throw on my apron and fire up the kitchen!!
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!
Have you all got a mental picture yet?
Most definitely, to MissT and "Tunnel."
Story:
I almost posted the lyrics on my blog, but I chickened out. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. :)
Okay, I won't ask you....
but
WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
I don't know.
I had it up there, left it for about 10 minutes, then deleted it.
Just one of those days where it was hitting too close to home.
Smoke has DSL! So not fair!!
Yes it is fair. EFF YES IT IS FAIR!
HA! There's no stopping me now.
I'm zippin' around here fast as lightning.
^_^
Why you gots to just rub it in????
Heh-heh. Be back in a little bit. Going to help Mother. O_o
Pray for me.
Oh my kitchen smells so good!
Jealous? Jealous?
Uh huh, I know you are!
mreow!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Helloooooooo!!!!!
Anybody here?
What a sweet little kitty!!
MissT,
You knew I was missing you!
Greetings, MissT!
I am here but for a short while for I must continue snow shoveling in a moment.
How has March been treating you?
Hi solly, I missed you soooooo much. Did you enjoy your Kid Rock?
I've been ultra busy.
The last time I was on here was friday, but I had to go to bed early.
Saturday, I went to Leeds with the students on their trip.
Sunday, i had to fill in two job applications forms (god, I hate them). Then I went to bed early.
Today, I have worked all day, I usually do afternoons.
Tomorrow, I have an interview.
Thursday, i have the meeting about the teaching course.
I'll be sooooooo glad when it's friday.
Wow, You have been crazy bizzy!
Kid Rock was awesome!
Goosh Kitten, would you curl up in my lap?
Hello Goosh Kitten, how are you sweetie?
Snow eh? We are having gale force winds in the UK but we are OK cos we are inland.
March has been treating me well so far. next week is my birthday so I hope it will be treating me even better hee hee.
Did you both do some moshing solly?
Solly,
I realized I did it to you again and I must apologize.
In chat the other day, you expressed your concern for me and conveniently my internet began acting incredibly slowly and by the time I caught up with the comments everyone had made you had left and I'm sure you thought I was ignoring you again when I wasn't and yes this does warrant a run-on sentence.
Please know this.
My comment was not directed towards any of you. When I made that comment, I was only speaking of two people and I was trying to be kind and not talk about people behind their back.
The fear and concern you and everyone else expressed for me.... I didn't even know how to handle it. I'm not used to that kind of attention. It makes me awkward and shaky and then I have to go run and cry because I feel terrible. It is, as of this moment in my life, the only weak point I have. I have no idea how to handle people caring about my well-being. But thanks to all of you, I am learning.
Woo, this is way longer than I wanted it to be.
*Delicately jumps up onto Solly's lap*
*Plops down, licks paw, begins purring loudly and contentedly*
goosh kitten,
I just love you! I think all we can keep doing it learning from each other. There must be a reason why we have all crossed paths at this moment in our lives.
Goosh Kitten, I also well up when people are kind to me.
It just gets you emotional doesn't it?
*scratches goosh kitty behind her ears and kisses her on the nose*
MissT,
You have no idea.
People being rude or cruel to me, I expect it anyway. I actually find it amusing.
But someone actually taking time out of their day to worry about my well-being.... I become a mess. I mean, borderline nervous breakdown.
Solly,
Yes, there is most definitely a reason we were all drawn to MCR and hence, this place.
*Gets stupid content look on face. Eyes half shut in quiet ecstasy*
*Licks Solly's cheek with little sand papery tongue*
Goosh kitten, solly, I'm just so glad of the day I found you guys.
Don't you find that you can sometimes talk about your feelings to this screen easily than to people in real life.
Most definitely.
The safety of knowing that no matter what you say, the worst that can happen is the person on the other side types something ridiculous.
No actual risk of loss or embarrassment, in a way.
I hope one of your interviews works out. I saw that you would prefer the teaching course?
Mmm, Solly, I noticed PPU had a couple comments on here today.
It doesn't seem that he comes around half as much as he used to, though. I suppose he got sick of the other anons...?
Thanks Goosh Sweetie. Yes, I would prefer to do the teaching.
I am more a people preson than a paperpusher.
When I was a court usher, I used to have to show the jurors what they had to do and i miss that kind of thing.
And when I have earned lots of money, me and sdock are gonna travel the world and do an archaeological dig.
Do you wanna come?
Goosh kitten, it sucks to not be able to blog at work and talk to PPU like I used to. That's why I always make it a point to ♥ them every day.
I always miss PPU cos of the times of day we are online.
I miss the little hooved one.
MissT,
We sure are! We will be 2 old bitties playing in the dirt.
You have no idea how excited that makes me. I almost want to cry about it. I love digging in the dirt and finding something old.
PPU rocks this SollyDock to the core! They are superduperbadass!
PPU, are you feeling the love that ladies on the porch have for you?
Goosh Kitten, you know someone said they missed you Mayo's yesterday. Did you see it?
Well solly, If I bury myself in the dirt, you can dig me up and you will have found something old.
Archeology is one of my dirty pleasures. I actually almost went to school for anthropology/archeology. Had an internship with a company in high school. Lots of fun!
I would gladly come along, as long as we had enough salmon treats.
Solly,
No, I don't go to Mayo's anymore.
I'll be nosy. Do you remember who said they missed me?
Salmon for all Goosh Kitten.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice, Goosh Kitten! You can most certainly come along with us.
Isn't funny how we share interests and have passion for so many of the same things?
Weird.
MissT,
You are not old till you declare yourself as such.
You certainly do not present yourself as what I would consider an 'elderly' personality.
It was an Anon, I think.
Indeed it is unusual, Solly. But I suppose not so much.
For obviously we are all here because of a passion for a certain band. I suppose it precipitates a certain type of personality to come along with it.
Especially considering that most of us are 'older' fans.
Certainly not old in spirit, though!
Yeah, we're not that old, are we?
Seriously, are we?
Goosh Kitten,
How are things going with your band and apartment stuff?
That is interesting. Kapunua practically begs me to go back on there in a 'visible' form, so to speak.
But if I do so, then the last anon problem some of you explained to me will seem like play in comparison to what will happen. Unless, of course, everyone volunteers to leave Mayo's for an hour so I can love them in my own special way....
But anyhow! This way and everyone's blogs gives me an opportunity to keep tabs on all of you who are truly important to me.
Lugosi Rose is going to be in a friggin' book!!!! Already! We haven't even been together four months yet.
I move into my new apartment on Friday, so I really will disappear for a little bit.
What is happening in your life?
Yeah, who wants to act like a twirly before their time.
'ello, 'ello!
Thank you James Blunt for getting that stuck in my head. O_o
Goosh Kitten,
How are you sweet kitty? You okay?
MISST!!!!
I've missed you!
Solly,
You're mother is up and running. Look out Chadwick's of Boston.
PPU is tricky, tricky, tricky. ^_~
PPB totally ♥'s PPU. I do, I really do. Just a smidge.
Well, I want you to do what you feel is best for you. If you feel like you need or want to say something to Mayo then I think you should.
We will always have problems and anon stuff going on. It's nothing new.
Speaking of blogs, when are you going to write a new one for us.
PPU is so going to smile when they read this!!!! Yessssssss!
Smoke, thank you for taking care of Mother. She can shop til she drops now and play yahoo games!
Goosh Kitten, not a lot going on here. Most exciting thing was not taking Tylenol Pm's last night and trying Valerian Root to sleep.
MissT!
GK! ;)
Sdock!
Guess what?
I fell asleep O_O
I have been resisting the urge to write a new blog because if anyone were to post a response then their messages would be copied and pasted at Mayo's. Unless all of you can give me a vote of confidence you wouldn't care....
But I must be off. My brother is hovering over my shoulder and I must clean my snakey's cage.
Tell everyone I missed that I have been secretly stalking them.... :)
Well, it's lovely to have you here Goosh.
Good luck with the new place sweetie.
HI PRINCESS babes.
Hello, Smoke!
I looked clear over you!
How dare you, MUSSSSSTAARRDD!!!
That was not very astute of you. ^_~
Cut me some slack!
I'm still fuzzy from my nap.
;)
Mustard...WTF? You fell asleep?
Yeah, dude. Should'a seen me this morning rocking some puffy eyes.
I'm sorely lacking in that department, and I completely zonked out.
By the by, how'd that Valerian work for you? Did you feel good today?
Yo mustard, I missed you.
S&V, I missed you too.
Solly, I miss you too.
Goosh, I missed you but it was lovely to see you tonight.
I do feel good today, but I'm mental so take that for what it's worth.
Which is absolutely nothing...
And it made me jump like five times. I though I heard something hit my window and it was nothing. I nearly had a heart attack.
Not good. Not good.
Well, it seemed to do the job if you're not feeling sleepy today.
You must have gotten a good rest, asscrack pills and all.
Solly,
I told mama about my neck hurting and I asked her if she had anything I could take for it? You know what she said? Do you? Do you know?
MissT! A big giant hug for you!
Umm, Ibuprofen?
I would have totally let you have my 1/2 of Lorcet. Cause that's just what kind of sister I am!!!
BRING IT TO ME SOLLY! PLEASE?!?!?!
I'm dying over here. :(
Oh I wish I could totally let you smell it!!
I'll give it to you tomorrow. Do you have a heating pad?
Oh, back to what she said. No, this is what she said:
"I have pain medicine."
That's all. Then she just looked at me like, uhhh nope, you ain't getting any.
So sad.
I think I have a heating pad. I can't even look to the left or right.
WTF did I do?
Sdock,
Aren't you happy I'm learning most of my filthy words from you?
'Cause I totally am.
AW don't worry about it solly babes.
A huge hug back for mustard!!!!!
If I really thought the Lorcet would help you I would take it to you, but I think you need a muscle relaxer.
I don't know what you did. I can't imagine. Has LHM been doing the rear naked choke on you?
Mustard,
You make me proud. I totally have a tear in my eye right now.
I'm going to take a bath...I'll be back in about 20/25 mins...depending on how dirty I am.
On second thought...they don't make soap strong enough to wash off my filth!!!
It's possible. I don't even know what that is, Solly.
LHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWWWW. I ♥ my mama. She's the bestest mama. She just called and she's gonna bring me something. Now I feel bad for saying she wasn't going to give me anything.
SORRY MAMA!
Bless you princess.
On second thought...they don't make soap strong enough to wash off my filth!!!
Wash yourself with my new brand.
RAY! Enhanced with the smell of sunshine
^_^
I'm a sweet daughter. Hee-hee.
I feel so bad for that Secret Anon over at Mayo's but I don't know what to say. That's just terrible.
I don't either, Smoke.
It's the single hardest feeling to deal with in the world, to not feel loved by your parents.
Yeah, my heart goes out to them. It is so sad.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Welcome back!
Thanks! So what is the topic of discussion for tonight?
Please do not feel that you have to say anything. I just needed to write it down and get it out of my head. You all help me and you all have hearts of gold. Please, please do not feel bad.
:)
But we love you secret.
We really do.
I do too.
Secret,
I feel bad, because I don't want anyone else to feel the way I felt. It's the worst feeling in the world, and you shouldn't have to deal with it.
Please don't apologize. We're here if you need us.
Post a Comment