Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mind Trip

Where do you want to go today?

133 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning!

Anonymous said...

Morning Anon and all Porchies!

Hope you all have a superb day!

Anonymous said...

Where do I wanna go?

NOWHERE! I wanna go back to bed! Can I?

Hell no. >_<

Have a great day peeps of the porch!

XOXO,
S&V20

resurrected wreck said...

Morning, all! :)

Anonymous said...

There's five in the hive,
let's boogey and jive!

Gooood mooorniing eveeerryyooooone.

farawaysoclose said...

6th!!

sorry guys i'm late i know!!

hope we are all super duper!

Anonymous said...

I will be your scapegoat, baby.

Anonymous said...

Damn straight. ^_~

Anonymous said...

So nice, I said it twice.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!

How's Thursday treating you both? Aside from the fact that people are eternally stoopid?

Anonymous said...

I'm just counting down the minutes, Mustard. I'm also thinking that this is totally like a sad way to spend the day. Staring at the same four walls, talking to stupid people on the phone and counting down the minutes.

Damn.

So, how are you? ^_^

Anonymous said...

You should redecorate your space. Add some more personal touches to it so it will feel more like your own.

I'm staying as far away from people today as I can. I can't be bothered.

Did you have some Juan Valdez this morning? ;)

farawaysoclose said...

hi princess, MIB, anyone??????

Anonymous said...

Hey FASC!

I did have me some Juan Valdez. ^_^

Actually, I've decorated it as much as they will let me. I have MCR on the back of my office door and all over my bulletin board. Then my bookcase is covered in Tony Stewart stuff and my Frank Iero action figure.

That's about all they will let me do. It sucks. I'd really like to paint the walls a funky color like maybe red or something. Or even a dark blue. But....they won't let me. GRRRR!!!

Tell me this isn't terrible. My office is the only one on this side with a window and you know what my view is? Do you?

A brick wall and the public bathroom door. All day I get to hear pissing and well you know...

No joke. Right now there is some dude hacking and coughing and pissing all of five feet from me.

Someone somewhere obviously doesn't like me very much.

Anonymous said...

Let's let Frank do the talking, shall we?

"Clear view of a public bathroom door? Ew."

"Yah. Seriously. That's just gross."

"Just do this and tell them to eff off, okay? Tell them I said you could."

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't wait to get home now so I can see them!

Damn firewalls. I hate this place. GRRRR!!!

Don't they know I need to see Frank as much as possible? Don't they? Guess not. >_<

Anonymous said...

I totally bruised the tip of my pinky finger this morning. How in the eff do you do that? It's purple! So now it hurts to type.

I'm sorry for whining so much.

WAHHAHAHAHAH!

farawaysoclose said...

haha! great pics MIB!
i love frankie he's sooooo .......well you all know!!

right i'm off for a bit!! gotta go and prepare food for the little uns!

keep plodding on guys! i bet you wish it was 4.42pm with you guys dontcha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am officially bored.

Anonymous said...

well tap ypur fingers to the tune of 'thank you for the venom' then princess

Smoke said...

OMG! I just got through listening to that song, FS!

You know me so well. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Hope you are all having a great day. I bleached my eyes out and than ate the best sandwich ever.

Anonymous said...

it smells like corn chips and grape soda in here.

Anonymous said...

Hey K!

Anon,

So that would mean it smells like feet and grapes?

That's not good.

Anonymous said...

i just ate crunchy cheese doodles with a coke.


more later




-snacks anon (yeah i just took your line Food Anon. what you gonna do about it bizzzzitch)

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. O_o

Anonymous said...

For lunch, I had some chinese noodles. Will work that off by giving Snacks Anon the "whatfor" for stealing my brilliant line.

More later.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh snap!

Anonymous said...

Food Anon, you need to come to New York and learn how to gavone.


chinese noodles, that shit is weak son.


-snacks anon

Anonymous said...

*Princess is sitting back with her Zaxby's lemonade and pomegranate Ice Breakers.

This shit is funny.

Anonymous said...

Food Anon, you eat like a little bizzzzitch.


you need to get like a nice eggplant parm hero and a cannoli bizzzzitch.



-snacks anon

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!

i'm back. how's it going??

Anonymous said...

Hey FASC!

I'm just watching the Food Anon vs. Snacks Anon Royal Rumble.

O_O

Anonymous said...

Did a fortune cookie come with your cannoli, Snacks Anon. I think NOT. Jipped!

MORE later.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Food Anon - 1
Snacks Anon - 0

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone. What's going on?

Anonymous said...

Whaha!

This is like watching table tennis!

Hey PPU, Snacker, Smoke, BC, and Fimble if you're still around!

Anonymous said...

Hi mustard!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, MIB.

Anonymous said...

Hey dudes!

So, what's going on besides a big whole bunch of nothing?


I just had a sammich if anyone cares.

Anonymous said...

PPPP-PPPP-UUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

MUSSSSSTTTTAAAARRRDDD!!!

BBBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!


What ya'll doin'?

Anonymous said...

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!


Nothin'. Just hanging out at Mayo's Cabana.

What'r you doing?

Anonymous said...

Nuffin'. Just sittin'.

Anonymous said...

Where do you want to go today?

Somewhere far, far away.

Smoke said...

Now that sounds like Forest Gump.

Dear God make me a bird.

So I can fly far, far, far away from here.

Smoke said...

PPU, are you not going to speak to me? Where in the eff did you go?

Anonymous said...

I think you kicked PPU's hind-quarters all the way into Friday, Smoke.


;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was Jules who said that this morning, not you! Nevermind! It was funny anyway.

Smoke said...

Jules kicked PPU?

Anonymous said...

Jules would never kick the sweet unicorn. That was definitely the grumpy Princess this morning.

I was not ignoring you, Pookie Bear!

Smoke said...

You better not. ^_~

Anonymous said...

Oh, no!

She said something about Thursday being kicked right on into Friday.

I, for some reason, thought it was you that said it.

Anonymous said...

I would have kicked you once or twice.

I would have probably apologized after though. ;)

Smoke said...

Awwww, poor little PPU. You just get beat on and kicked around out here on the porch, don't you? Awwww.

Guess what?

*smack

HA! One day you are gonna smack me back, I know. ^_~

Anonymous said...

I am so mistreated around here!

But I keep coming back for some reason.

Smoke said...

Cuz you love us. You do. I know you do. ^_^

Anonymous said...

SMOKIEEEEEE, Why did you have to yell?!?!??!?

I HAVE A HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's the reason.

Or no one else will have anything to do with you and your elusive bizzness ;)

Smoke said...

I like to yell, BC. Therefore, I yell lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

*shimmy shimmy arse on the porch*

hey guys, just popping in to say hello. i will see you later.

*shimmy shimmy arse off the porch*

Anonymous said...

Hello and Goodbye, Fimble Wimble!!!

See you later!

Smoke said...

BYEEE FIMBLE!!!!!

Smoke said...

Alright, it's 5:02!!!

YIIIPPEEEE!!!

See you guys in a little bit!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME, SDOCK!!!

Anonymous said...

And SMOOOOOOKE when you get home!!!

sdock10 said...

Hey ya Mustard,

What ya doin?

I am so fucking tired today. I feel like a little kid who didn't get to take a nap. I'm all ill and I feel like whining and shit.

Awwwwwwwwwwwh!

How has your day gone?

Anonymous said...

I've been okay, thanks :)

Just winding down for the evening.

I'm sorry you're tired!

sdock10 said...

I would love to crawl on my couch, flip on the tv, pull up a blanket, and sleep for the next 3 hours, but I FUCKING CAN'T! Because dude is coming home and I best be a good little housewifey and do all my chores.

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe after you do them you can relax, yeah?

sdock10 said...

But see, I don't want to do them at all. Awwwwwwwwwwwh!!

I want someone to run me a hot bubble bath. I want to slip into nothing but my nice comfy robe. I want to crawl on my couch and lay my head in their lap and watch what I want to watch on tv and fall asleep just like that.



FUCK IT! I am wasting time. I'll be back. Gotta go feed the wild dogs.

Anonymous said...

Wha'd I do? No, not me. I have a kind of grudging respect and admiration for PPU these days after he (he, right?) fully owned with calm logic the other day.

Zaxby's lemonade and pomegranate Ice Breakers.

THOSE ARE AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Wha'd I do?

Oh, complete misunderstanding between what you said this morning and what I told Smoke up there :)

I have a kind of grudging respect and admiration for PPU these days after he (he, right?) fully owned with calm logic the other day.

I know, right?!


How are ya? Ready for tomorrow?!

Can I get a Hoo-RAH!?

sdock10 said...

Do I have to like sweep the floor and shit? Huh? Errr and cook supper?

Anonymous said...

Nah, just scoot it all around to the edges or not do it at all! ;)

sdock10 said...

That would never pass his inspection. I might as well pull out the broom and the Hoover and hop to it.

Chop, chop!


Relax and don't get excited...totally not a cocaine reference.

;)

sdock10 said...

Oh, and don't think I have forgotten because I haven't....

I ♥ PPU!

I will say it every single day!

Why? Because it's true and because I'm dorky like that.

Anonymous said...

I am completely and utterly not prepared for tomorrow in any way. >_< I hate Fridays.

Anonymous said...

Sdock:

I loathe cleaning. It's the last thing I ever think about.

sdock10 said...

Well, Kapunua, my Friday is gonna suck if that makes you feel any better.

Last day of the month, we are always busy.

Mustard, I hate that my standards of cleaning do not meet his standards of cleaning.

*sigh*

Smoke said...

What you people doing? Huh? Huh?

MissTottenham said...

Hullo

*waves to everyone*

anima said...

I love reading these blogs everyday. Funny shit.

So how is everyone?

anima said...

Poop. I gotta run.

BRB.

Smoke said...

Hey MissT! Hey and bye Anima!

MissTottenham said...

Hi and bye Anima.


Hi Princess sweetie, my how your tiara sparkles today.

Smoke said...

Thank you, MissT!

So, how are you doing tonight? You okay?

MissTottenham said...

I'm fine and dandy thanks for asking. You?

Smoke said...

I'm just peachy. ^_^

MissTottenham said...

Peachy sounds good.

Peachy and sparkly, a great combination.

Smoke said...

YES!

My computer is being crazy. I can't pull up the comment page at Mayo's.

GRRRR!!!

MissTottenham said...

Bugger. Must be broke again.

sdock10 said...

*waves, nods, and smiles*

Are you jealous?

Fuck yeah.

I'm totally making you a legal copy of a cd, Smoke. Totally.

Smoke said...

What is it? WHAT IS IT?

*channeling LOTMS Gerard. ^_^

sdock10 said...

MissT, It's the only thing I am really good at.

sdock10 said...

Bert McLovin

MissTottenham said...

You are good at swinging too solly.

The kids park type and not the pervy sex type hee hee hee!

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Thank you for reminding me. It's nice to be told what you're good at. You're a fabulous swinger as well.


Smoke,

Anything else you want me to legally make you a duplicate purchase of?

MissTottenham said...

Thanks solly, swinging rules. Once again, not the pervy kind.

Smoke said...

What you got?

sdock10 said...

You know what I got, Smoke. Don't be acting all dumb.

You probably have everthing I have already. Right?

Smoke said...

No, I don't have everything you have.

I don't have Skinny Little Puppy.

O_O

Or Enya.

anima said...

Enya and Skinny Puppy...? O_O

sdock10 said...

In best Ray voice:

"That's NOT MINE!"

Anonymous said...

YHUS!


I ♥ Raymond's voice.


Hey MissT, Anima, Smoke, Sdock!

Smoke said...

Sure Solly.

anima said...

I was a late bloomer when it came to cds, but I have to say, I never replaced my Enya tape with a cd. And when I was 13 I worked at a firework stand, and the kid I worked with LOVED Skinny Puppy.

Anonymous said...

I remember when Enya was really big, like, back in the early 2000s. There was this huge wave of Enyaness and Irish music.

Smoke said...

Mayo keeps kicking me out. >_<

MissTottenham said...

Hi Muatard sweetie, how are you?

Hi again Anima, how are you?

anima said...

Nice try Solly. ;)

Smoke said...

Val Kilmer is leaving AI!

OH NO!

MUWAHAHAH!

anima said...

Hi MissT, Mustard, Princess, Solly, and lurkers!

There was an Enya mania. I do admit, it was nice. I enjoyed it. I do love Irish music. Always will. But it's much better live. We have a great pub in one our historic towns that have live Irish music almost every night. Reminds me, I haven't been there in forever.

anima said...

Mustard, have you ever heard of The Tossers?

anima said...

oops, its just Tossers.

Anonymous said...

Can't say that I have, Anima.

Smoke said...

I haven't Anima.

anima said...

You might hate them, you might love them. I can't make up my mind. Oh maybe I love them because they are nostaligic to me. Represented a time. So they may suck. They are an Irish, hardcore, folk band. Very Irish!

anima said...

Well, I'm corrected. It is 'The Tossers' ... but my CD says otherwise.

Here is there myspace. Just found it.

The Tossers

sdock10 said...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anima, I'm here.

Anonymous said...

No, I'm here!

I'm looking at their MySpace right now.

Chicago, eh? A hubba hub for music!

MissTottenham said...

Me too shush!

Anonymous said...

and i am lurking 0_0

shhhhhhhhh

sdock10 said...

Fimble,

You suck at lurking. I totally saw you.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

anima said...

*whispers*

why are we whispering?

nice to see you guys. ♥

anima said...

Night Princess.

p.s. by calling you Princess, it makes me want to say..."Shannon, you are a Princess." To myself of course. ;)

Anonymous said...

cos anima, you are a princess but shhhhhhhhh

you saw me? omg right fine then, i will have to come in camaflouge next time. god i so wanted to be hidden and lurk.

MissTottenham said...

*shouts* I SEE YOU THERE FIM!!!


Nighty night princess.

sdock10 said...

Fimble,

You could so pull off the camo and stealth mode. I know it.

Anonymous said...

yay, at least i get one hehehehehehehe

MissTottenham said...

Hee hee hee fim.

I ♥ you too.

Anonymous said...

Mreorw?

Meow mrow.

*Sneaks about room, looking for a comfy place*

*Jumps up on bookshelf, picks most awkward looking spot betwixt tomes, because, as all cats know, that's where the real comfort lies*

*Yawns, licks chest, falls into deep sleep*

Anonymous said...

No one's here, are they?

Anonymous said...

just lurking