Saturday, February 9, 2008

I walked into that hotel room....

53 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

Anonymous said...

DL, for the win!

What if I don't know how to act to make me happy?

Anon616 said...

HAPPY HEARTAGRAM DAY to all porch dwellers!!

Good morning Solly and DL (again)!
How are you these days Sdock? Is your cough any better? Is the spousal unit treating you any better?

Where is everyone? Blogbelieve is becoming a ghost town....

Oh well, I hope whoever walks, crawls, prances or slithers in today has a wonderful day!

Love and Hugs,
6/Wendy

Anonymous said...

And then what happened?

Anonymous said...

Um, my cough is the same I think. I am just trying not to do it around him.

He's gone right now. YAY! He went fishing. Things are the same.

Love and hugs to you Wendy!



Mustard,

Whatever you want to happen.

Anonymous said...

I can make up what happened after?


This could be a game.


How are you doing aside from things being the same? You feeling okay?

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

Of course this could be a game! Make up what happens next.

I'm okay. I think.

How are you today?

Anonymous said...

I don't know.



"I walked into that hotel room and saw a Bible on the nightstand.

Anonymous said...

I wondered if this could be a sign from God, himself. Then I heard a voice behind me say, "They put those in all the rooms."

I turned around to see...

Anonymous said...

...the cold face of a stranger staring back at me.

"You're no one special."

Before I could comprehend, he...

Anonymous said...

Before I could comprehend, he was standing in front on me with a gaze that had me frozen in my tracks.

I recognized the voice, but not the face.

I was going over a thousand different things in my head. Should I turn and run like the devil or should I.....



Mustard, We must finish this story.

Do you want to? I think we need to.

Damn, I'm all into it and now I have to go. I hope you have a great day. Me and Princess will be back later.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

We'll wait until you get back :)


You guys have fun shopping! Buy us all something!



Mustard

Anonymous said...

...tell him what he's meant to me, for so long. Risk exposure and ridicule, but secretly knowing he would never do that.

resurrected wreck said...

*howls out loud at FS' comment*

FS, you've just made my day!

Anonymous said...

i am glad you liked it rw, now bow down to my awesomeness

resurrected wreck said...

Fine.

*bows down to moon FS*

How's that, missus!

MissTottenham said...

Am I really the dull?

Am I really that boring?

Do I deserve to be elbowed out of convos?

Do I deserve to be ignored?

Do I deserve to be talked over?

Do I deserve to be abandoned?

See you around.

Anonymous said...

miss t, you are amazing, you are a true friend and you are none of those. please come and speak to me.


sd10 and princess, where have you both been today, i have missed you both

sdock10 said...

MissT,

What's happened? Come talk to me.


Hey Fimble,

The Princess and I finally made it home.

Anonymous said...

where did you go sd10, did you and princess have a nice day

miss t, come and talk

sdock10 said...

We just went to the mall shopping. We had lots of fun, but we didnt buy much.


What have you done today, Fimble?

Anonymous said...

i went into work boring as usual. just listening to the cars racing outside now. i bet you had a good time, is princess comeing here tonight?

did you get into any trouble

sdock10 said...

No, we didnt get into any trouble. Just a lot of odd looks and stares cuz we were taking pictures of lots of things.

I found a little unicorn with purple hair and I swear it was the cutest thing and it made a little unicorn noise and I almost bought it so I could take PPU everywhere I go.

Princess is going to be jealous of you, Fimble. You are so close to Tony Stewart tonight.

sdock10 said...

Will someone tell me what happened with MissT?

Why did she leave upset?

MissT, if you lurk around here. Come talk to me please. I am sorry that I wasn't here for you.

sdock10 said...

And where is Mustard?

Mustard we have to finish our story. I think maybe we can move it to the smokeandsolly blogspot.

What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Sdock?

Are you still here?

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I am betwixt and tween somewheres and here.

Where are you?

And what happened with MissT?

Anonymous said...

Sdock, I don't know what happened.

I just left a comment at her blog, so I hope she lets us know what's going on.

I saw you there, too.

I wish I knew how to help.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Me too. I hope she knows how much we need her here.

I know I do.

Anonymous said...

I hope she does, too, Sdock.

resurrected wreck said...

Am I really the dull?

Am I really that boring?

Do I deserve to be elbowed out of convos?

Do I deserve to be ignored?

Do I deserve to be talked over?

Do I deserve to be abandoned?


No to all of the above.

Are you alright?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I mentioned it. feel free to ignore it.

Anonymous said...

No, MissT.

We're very worried. Please elaborate if you want to. We want to help.

Anonymous said...

Amended blog says it all. Sorry. I'm not worth worrying over. Pretend like I wasn't ever here.

resurrected wreck said...

I'm sorry I mentioned it. feel free to ignore it.

Is that you, Miss T?

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Please stay and talk to me. I am sorry I wasn't here for you earlier.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, Princess...what ya got to say now?

Anonymous said...

I just can not get behind a "sport" that really only involves the ability to repeatedly turn left.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful women,

Tonight, I go clubbing.

Or at least, I am 94% sure of that as of this moment.

I will make sure to take you all with me in my pocket.

sdock10 said...

PPU,

I'm with you on the NASCAR thing. I don't get it either. Why watch a whole race when it only matters who wins? And why do they let the fastest qualifiers start first? they should start last. That would be a good race.


GV,

Please take me in your pocket. I've never been much of a clubber. It would be nice to watch someone who's good at it.

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee!

I don't know if I'm "good" at it, per se, but I do so love to be about the crazy people and occasionally make an ass of myself.

I'll put you in the pocket that's double lined, so you won't get cold when we're outside smoking and you won't get gross from all my sweatiness.

Anonymous said...

Damn friend hasn't called me back yet....

(He's not going with me, just wanted to chat before I left for the night. Impatience!)

Oh, yes this game. If you ladies don't mind, I'm going to give it a twirl.

sdock10 said...

GV Sparkles,

That sounds lovely. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble you stir up.



PPU,

I fixed the Anon comment thing on smokeandsolly. Duh, we're idiots.

Well, I'm not, but Smoke is.

Smoke said...

Hey GV!


Why watch a whole race when it only matters who wins?

That's not the case, Solly. You idiot. Points. Winning doesn't bring you the championship. Consistency does. 10 top five finishes will do more than 1 win. Go figure. O_O

See you all just thought I was gone...

Nope. Not yet. I knew ya'll we're talking NASCAR. ^_^

I know it doesn't seem like much of a 'sport'. I used to think the same thing. It really is though. When you see those guys stuck in a car for 4 to 5 hours and you know they have just lost about seven or eight pounds (NO FAT JOKES!) because of the heat, that's when you realize how hard it is. Not everyone can do that. Plus the skill that these guys possess to make a three thousand pound car do exactly what they want it to do going 200 mph, it is just amazing.

To me anyway. I like speed though. ^_^

Ok, anyhoo....

Solly, you created the blog so you're the idiot. >.<

Toodles!!!

For real this time!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

Take care, Solly. Talk to you later, I am sure.

sdock10 said...

Princess,

Okay, okay. I'll take the blame. Sorry. I fixed it. Don't be so upset about it.


'Nite, PPU

Hope you have sweet dreams. Most definitely we'll talk later.

Smoke said...

Take the blame?
I'm gonna slap the piss out of you.

Tomorrow.

JESUS!

Sweet dreams everyone.

PPU,

I hope you dream of Rainbow Brite.
^_~

Anonymous said...

Damn.

My lack of sleep has caught up with me and now I'm too tired to go out.

Sigh. Next week!

So.

I walked into that hotel room overcome with trepidation and excitement.

Anonymous said...

Though the objective was clear, the plan set, the outcome was unknown. Though fear made my knees ache and my movement stiff, I believe it was that very fear that compelled me to continue onward. That delicious adrenaline rush encasing me in tidal waves of hot and cold.

I kept brushing the sweat from my hands onto the coarse fabric of my tweed skirt.

Anonymous said...

The room's decor was swathed in that pleasantly confused mixture of uncertain pastels. The familiar antiseptic smells told me the room had not been occupied.

In fact, the only indication that anyone had been in there recently was to be found in the set of stationery askew on the desk. The pale green curtains rustled about from hot air blooming out of the heater.

I took a seat at the desk and began to examine the loose pages. The handwriting was a little hard to decipher.

Anonymous said...

I furrowed my brow in concentration. The lettering was very thick yet constrained. A hand tense in emotion had written whatever was on here.

In the... days? Yes, it says days.

In the days of my passion, the hours of my sorrow, I had wished for a companion rare. But concerned it but that. A wish.

Christ, what century are they living in?

On the Holy Eve of All Saint's day, though, I found you. I do not wish to offer saccharine laced declarations of happiness everlasting or construct translucent castles with a moat of sunset hues. But I would like to try this with you, if you like, a little secret respite from the din of liars and vampiric souls. Tonight, if you wish-

My concentration was broken as a gloved hand wrapped around my face. The warmth of another body suddenly close to my own.

"This is what he wants. Huh." A masculine voice. A clear tenor. The stench of cheap cigarettes made my stomach a little ill.

"Get up. Slowly. Don't turn around."

I could barely do so. My legs were trembling so badly. I cursed myself for wearing heels. I cursed myself for trying to do something fun in my life for once. I tried to accept that I was going to die in this quaint hotel room at 32.

"You don't have any idea, do you? Better that way. We're going to take a little trip. Looks like you could use a vacation. You took your own car here?"

I nodded.

Anonymous said...

"I like your ride better than mine. The 2004 buick, yeah? Pull out your keys."

I fumbled around in my coat pocket. A second of despair that I had lost them. I frantically began to search the other left pocket. I whipped them out as soon as I could. I let myself breathe again.

I heard the rustle of fabric behind me.

"Turn towards the door."

In my peripheral vision I saw a man only a little taller than myself. A grey hoodie two or three sizes too big hid his face. Only a hint of a nose peeking out.

He nodded towards the exit.

"Ladies first."

resurrected wreck said...

*peeks in*

Am I the only one up?