WARNING! WARNING!
This is the blog your mama always warned you about.**
*paging Sister Midnite, paging Sister Midnite*
Elena, please stop looking for bridges. You are only supposed to be helping turtles cross the road, remember. I love ya, babe. How's the corner feeling?
**Not Really
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
241 comments:
1 – 200 of 241 Newer› Newest»hip hip hooray for me!! i'm first!
bring it on guys!! anything at all i'm feeling good!
second!!
So Close, and yet so 'far away'
Dedicated to All My Girls in BlogBelieve
Stayed out about two hours too late,
An' now it's hard gettin' out of this bed.
Man, my boyfriend was a pain in the butt last night,
Now he's an ache in my head.
Stubbed my toe on the dresser an' I guess,
It's too late to shower an' do my hair.
Yeah, throw a ball cap on;
Hell, half the day is gone.
And nothin' else could go wrong, whoa, oh.
Fifty bucks is all I got:
When times are tough, it's time to shop,
An' my credit card'll buy a lot, whoa, oh.
What's another bill to pay?
It's that kind of day.
Hey, hey, hey, yeah.
Got twenty-six messages on my voicemail,
An' I've only called my best friend back.
An' I told her: "When it comes to my life these days,
"I'm somewhere between a cry an' a laugh."
She said my Mom just called her,
An' said I look like I've gained five pounds.
Ho, oh, slip into my fat jeans.
Overdose on mint ice-cream.
Treat the day just like a dream, whoa, oh.
Hope I see someone I know,
An' I'll smile an' put on a show,
Say I got somewhere to go, whoa, oh.
Everyone's got something to say:
It's that kind of day.
Hey, hey, hey, yeah.
Hey, hey, hey, whoo.
Standin' still on the interstate,
An' I swear some old lady,
Just flipped me the bird.
Did she just flip me the bird?
Ha ha, it's gotta go up from here.
Today is gonna disappear,
An' nothin's gonna interfere, whoa, oh.
Gonna buy myself some flowers,
An' then spend a couple a-hours,
Talkin' to my Higher Power, whoa, oh.
Ask Him why life's this way.
(Ask Him why.)
Yeah, I'm gonna ask Him why my life's this way,
(Why's my life this way?)
There's just no tellin' what He's gonna say.
Oh, it's just that kind of day.
Thanks, Sarah Buxton. You write great songs!
Just so you know, I heard that song on the radio this morning coming to work. ^_^
I'm really gonna have to find that bridge.
The bath last night didn't help. I dropped my new copy of Umbrella Academy in the water!!!
Now I can't get into Mayo's.
WTF? That has never happened before.
I NEED my corner.
Hi Darth Elena!
Yes, Mayo's sometimes does that to me too - I wouldn't take it personally.
I haven't read the UA, but I'm going down to London next weekend so I'll pop into Forbidden Planet - according to the NME he stole the plot for the first issue wholesale from The Incredibles. But no Jack-Jack, and he was my favourite!
Kass xx
Hey Kass
UA is excellent. For Christmas I bought myself a larger Lito Of UA signed by Gerard and James Jean. It's hanging above my desk.
How are you today?
Did the little Princess have a happening New Year?
Well, I suppose so. You have to take into consideration that I'm 'long suffering' due to Sdick's whining.
Just playin' Sdick. ^_^
How about you? Did you party hard or were you just lurking about?
Hi Elena and Kass!!! Elena, I'm sorry about your UA! That sucks so bad!
Did you make any New Year's resolutions, Princess?
I'm holding on, E!
It's January, the weather's lousy and there's another 3½ months to go until the next Bank Holiday. It's just going so slowly today and I'm bored out of my tiny mind.
And "Hi" to anyone else. Sorry X_X, I've forgotten who you used to be!!
Kass xx
Hmmmm, maybe a resolution to stop being mean to the unicorn?
Nah, that's no fun.
No, seriously, I am going to try to be a nicer and more forgiving person.
How's that working out so far you might ask?
Not too good. >_<
Kass, how can you forget fabulousness???
Too much alcohol rots the braincells.
I don't really drink much, but then I don't have too many braincells.
Kass xx
I forgot X_X too.
I am bad, I am sorry.
Are you S&V20?
Who wants to know Anonymous?
Sorry, that was me!
Oh, it's ok. I stay paranoid these days.
Yep, you got it!
PPU!
Where did you go. I told you my resolution isn't working out so far.....
I just slammed the phone down on some lady. Insurance companies are nothing but pure EVIL!!!!!!!
here!
Hi PPU!
See, I do pay attention sometimes...
Never make New Year's Resolutions. I broke mine within about 8 hours of 2008 starting when I had Apple Strudel and Cream for breakfast.
Kass xx
If you are going to impersonate me, atleast use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence, for fuck's sake.
That lurker on Mayo gives lurkers a bad name.
See why I stay paranoid?
If it makes you feel better, PPU....
I would have known for sure that wasn't you.
*here!*
That's just not PPU's style.
If you are going to correct and impersonate me, at least seperate the 'at' and the 'least', for fuck's sake.
Heh-heh. I caught that, too.
It's a shame that you can't choose your color for your name on a blogger account.
It'd be cool if when you signed in, your name came up purple.
I don't know why I thought about that but I did.
Maybe cause if I think about other things, I'm gonna effin' murder somebody.
Do not be such a "zenophobe", PPU.
You know what, eff it.
Can't nobody impersonate me now.
Not that they ever tried.
Ooooohh, fake PPU said the 'z' word.
Fake PPU, are you at 'one with the universe'?
^_^
Cut the crap out!
Hi Elena!
Not sure what's going on around here.
Well I hope things improve. I can't get into Mayo's house. This has never happened before.
I feel so shitty. Now I have to venture out into the world and it's freakin' cold. The temp is 8.
Yeah,8. This sucks. I want my warm corner in Mayo's. I want someone to talk to. Man, I sound bitchy.
Sorry...talk to you guys later.
Hi guys. I'm back at work, so I get a quickie lunch (not the fun quickie either).
How's it going?
Bye, Elena!
If it makes you feel better, it was only 28 here this morning!
You know us Southerners don't know what to do when it's 28 degrees!
Hi Jen!
Not much going on around here today. :(
I fear that by using this, I am exposing myself.
But I figure you already knew it was me anyway.
So, Pretty Blue Purple Unicorn....
is this the real deal???
Yes, ma'am.
Ok, so like not being all like 'oooohhh, not trusting' and stuff and I've had a really crazy day but if you are indeed the real deal....
Tell me one more photo I might have had in my photobucket. Hmmmmmm?
The black and white one of you close up?
You wearing shorts standing next to a tall guy?
Alright, it's you. ^_~
That was cruddy picture by the way.
So, how was your New Years?
'A' cruddy picture.
Damn. Today, at least I can blame it on the xanax. ^_^
Neither picture looked "cruddy" to me.
My New Year was good.
As Sdock would say, is it cold here? Fuck yeah, it is.
Hey! Calaf just posted! :D Maybe. O_o
hello guys!!
we all bearing up??
Thanks, PPU.
That was a while back.
It seems to be getting colder here by the minute and yet the ladies I work with feel the need to run the air conditioning. O_o
Hi Jules! Hi FASC!
Hi Princess and FASC! ^_^
Let's explore our mythical landscape. ^_^ Walk with me, guys.
Where did errbody go???
Hey Guys!!!
Um, I kinda like Mayo's about me actually.
A lot better than not having one or the one he just removed.
I think it also says a lot about him. I'm glad he's talking now.
MUSTARD!!!!!
I missed you today!
I agree, although I still don't know what the eff he's thinking about half the time.
SMOKE!!!!
Well, I missed you, too!
Where is everybody?
So quiet...shhhhhh.
I'm just gonna say it again, but I'm really proud of Mayo whoever he is.
He's come a long way, you know?
I know, he seems so much different than he did four months ago.
Now, all we need is for happy little anon to come talk to us. The one who giggles.
Well, I'm headed home now.
See you guys in a bit!
XOXO,
S&V20
Okay so it only took 8 minutes to load this page. What is going on??
I'm so alone!!!!
hello Mustard and Elena!
Wow elena you're server must be really busy- 8 minutes!
so the bath wasn't so good then, was TUA badly waterlogged? I never trust myself to read in the bath, I tend to be pretty clumsy sometimes, usually right after I've just thought about how I shouldn't do something as it will probably go badly, then do it anyway and voila!
and hows the weather for you guys?
Elena Is it still snowy and icey?
Mustard do you know due to a strategically placed magazine Ray is the first guy I see in the mornings (after hubby but he leaves for work in the dark)! Is that a little sad?
SDOCK!!!
*hands over hastily knitted mittens and hat*
sorry about the dropped stiches and stuff.
How are you?
HEY PORCH DWELLERS!
Ergo:
Mustard do you know due to a strategically placed magazine Ray is the first guy I see in the mornings (after hubby but he leaves for work in the dark)! Is that a little sad?
I think that's so awesome ;)
You gotta do whatcha gotta do, you know?
Mustard it always starts my day well!
awwhhhh, I am sort of sad...I miss the old cryptic days of ppu's name being in all black with no organge little b beside it.
Do I miss you, my mythical little horse creature friend?
What the fuck do you think?
*sdock feels like saying fuck a lot tonight*
sdock that is about the coldest we ever get here, middle of winter and rarely, it usually stays a bit above that and we get frost.
But I feel the same way when it happens "I'm in fucking tropical north queensland - why do I have ice!!"
I feel for you babe- really I do
*adds scarf, blanket and big wooly jumper*
haha I didn't notice, it's like PPU grew up overnight.
awwwwww
Thank you, I know feel like the pillsbury dough girl all bundled up.
What's up inside Mayo's?
not much talking abaout quitting smoking and what Mayo's title and ps mean and what the new about me may mean and at the moment saying goodbye to martha.
There was part of a John Lennon interview posted, not sure what to make of that
Awwh, come on people...talk to me.
Lurkers, cryptic ass people, anons, family members, crazies, Mayo????
anyone?
maybe they can't see you under all the knitted things I've put on you!
I am off to the gym but I'll be back in a while
Take care out here, don't get too cold
*leaves thermos of coffee and a big bowl of apricot chicken casserole and rice - or if you don't like that it will magically change to whatever you want*
Hello people, I brought logs for a fire and marshmellows to toast.
Is that sdock hiding under all that wool?
MissT,
Ergo bundled me all up cause I was freezing and I was trying to wave my glowstick so you could find me.
How are you today?
I'm OK sdock, how are you?
I'm off into town job hunting tomorrow. My darling lil sis is coming with me.
See you later ergo.
Sdock, next time I can't see your glowsticks, you could borrow one of S&V's mirrors to catch the light.
OOOOoh, MissT, Smoke would never let me borrow a mirror. No way.
I wish you all the happy thoughts and good luck you can stand on your job hunting tomorrow. I was going to send you an email from work today because the work puter is so much faster than my but I feel I'm still on kind of thin ice so I stayed away. Sorry, about that.
Hey, that's OK sdock. I wouldn't want you getting into trouble.
Remember how you used to say you wanted to get fired. It get's a little scary when it becomes a possibility.
I hope you look around for a more fulfilling job too this year. you need some happines.
Hey MissT! Bye Ergo!
Where did Muthard go?
I'm not even gonna try to figure out the 'smoking gun' and the 'P.S.' connection.
It's Mayo. Everything has like ten gazillion meanings. O_O
Yeah, it sure as hell jolted my little cocky ass back into reality.
MissT, I don't even know what kind of job would fulfill me, ya know? I have never had a clue what I wanted to do with my life. Like a career? Errr, it's so frustrating. I have tons of stuff I like, but I have no idea in how to make that payoff for me.
Ya know?
I am with you, Smoke. If I get to analyzing too hard, I'll just come up with some convoluted concoction of a hot mess.
Blue blogger PPU seems to have disdapeered on us again.
People...I hear voices. OMG I'm not alone.
sdock don't you dare complain about 20 degrees. I'll take 20. It's supposed to be 5 here tonight. WTF the next ice age?
I'm moving to God's waiting room (Florida)
I need a hot toddy.
I need my nice warm corner at Mayo's.
Hi S&V, Hi Elena.
Sdock, I know ezactly what you mean. I have no idea what to do career wise. There are many things I like but i have no direction. I've been this way since school and I still don;t know what I want to do.
Elena,
There is no way I could survive where you live. NO FUCKING WAY! Just no.
Oooooh, come move here. It's almost like Flordia....almost.
I miss the corner too. I could think there. It was like my own little drug. Oh well, oh well.
Mayo, if you lurk.....we miss you and we worry about you a lot. Just wanted to scream that up to you from the porch!!
I know what I wanna do. I want Frank to hire me to help out at s//c.
How cool would that be?
That would be so bad ass. Dude, that would rip.
*Princess is not sure why she keeps quoting Gee Way today.*
Sdock, I can't help you sweetie cos 1-6 are all interests i share too, every single one of em and I don't know what to do myself.
Good luck with that S&V. Wouldn't you working with frankie end up with you being sacked for sexual harrasment though.
Or, I want to be like the little dude in Almost Famous. To just follow the coolest rock band around and get to see all behind the scenes and write a story.
That would be so much fun.
Somehow, I think following MCR around would involve alot of video gaming, comic book drawing and giggling with Frank.
Awesome. ^_^
Hey Smoke, Elena, MissT, and Sdock :)
Why is so quiet around here?
I guess people have returned to normal day to day living since the holidays are now over.
MissT:
I'm happy to hear that your sister is taking you into town to look for places of employment! That's great! I hope you find something that interests you and that you enjoy :)
Elena:
*hands you a hot toddy and the map of Florida*
It's not quite what you need, but hopefully it'll do!
Sdock:
When I saw PPU today, I hoped they would come back when you could get on. Hopefully the uni. will return :)
Hi Mustard, how are you sweetie?
MissT,
Do you think we could go dig up old shit together?
Do you, do you, do you???
You just don't understand....I almost get like so emotional that I like cry when I watch those shows where those archaelogists are uncovering some long lost tomb or something or when I watch those fuckers go looking for a long lost sunken ship and they keep pulling up shit out of the ocean. Oh and don't get me started about looking for Indian arrowheads and pottery and stuff and old bottles.....just ask my sister. I am an old antique junkie.
Ain't that right, little sis?
Working for S/C would be a badass job too, no fucking doubt.
Wonder where we could send our resumes...
Smoke I keep laughing when I read you quoting the Gee-man.
sdock I think we need to figure out how to break into Mayo's house. Think he has a security system?
Hey MissT - How's it going?
Elena is so happy to have someone to talk to!!!!
I'm okay, MissT.
Back at the whole, could be worse/could be a hell of a lot better part again.
I need leveling.
Are you doing okay?
Never thought about that MissT.
Jamia is probably around more than him so I'd have to mind my p's and q's.
I just think it would be cool. Record label, promotions, merch, all that stuff. It would be so much fun to be a part of.
Muthard, PPU never lurks after 5pm...it doesn't fit their m.o.
Of course, I also never expected to see PPU in blogger blue either so...I guess anything is possible.
Elena, if Mayo has a securtiy system I am sure it is tough code to break.
But, I also know that he know that corner is ours because it's also his so he will keep good care of it I know. He won't let anyone else set up a homestead there. He will be like....move the fuck out of the corner. That's not your space...that belongs to sdock, elena, GS, and ME!
Oh, speaking of "Muthtard," I'm going into SS withdrawels.
I hope he's okay. I guess still chilling out with all the holiday shit.
Try working for somewhere for twelve and half years only to realize that you'll be doing the same exact thing for the next twelve and half years. In the end, the assholes that write your check could give two shits about you.
There's a handful of us, literally, in my department. We collect millions for this place and the keep acting like we don't do enough. WTF? Then to top it off, my insurance sucks major ass. Why? They are self-insured. They have the final say-so on whether or not your claims get paid. I got so mad today, I swear to God if the lady I was on the phone with today had been sitting in front of me.....she'd have gotten her teeth knocked down her throat.
They don't have internet service at the jail do they?
Elena, here's the hug I promised you last night *HUGE HUG*
*A huge hug for mustard* cos you sound like you need it sweetie.
S&V, or you'll have to retire with a work related injury when you slip in a pool of your own drool after looking at frankie all day.
Sdock, if you want we can pack our lives in here and volunteer on an archaeological dig somewhere exotic.
Me, too, Muthard. I wish he would stop by here one time. Just say hey. That's all.
Funny, but that's all it really takes from him. He can stop by and say hi and it's like I have a smile on my face for the rest of the day. That dude is so sweet and funny.
Did you notice that when you order stuff from S/C it comes from Lawrence Kansas? That's just down the road from me.....
Sdock, Mayo better not let any unauthorized people set up camp in our corner. I'd hate to have to use my lightsaber on them but I would you know.
I just want to know that what I do is gonna make a difference one day. I spend eight and sometimes twelve hours looking at the same four walls, right by myself. Although, I do get to look at Frank and Tony all day. ^_^
Seriously though, the business side of the medical world is so disheartening sometimes. It's sad what happens to some people. Then the people that need help, get turned down.
They don't have internet service at the jail do they?
They do in ours. I have actually would it be worth killing the neighbour. Then i'd get free access to A Uni course too.
S&V, It's soul destroying isn't it. You are a better person than me. With my depression I find it hard to stick at shit like that, I just drop everything and walk away.
sdock, I have actually done an archaeological dig before as part of my uni course. I have dug up the body of a monk.
Well working for the government is no freaking better.....but I know it could be a hell of a lot worse.
Errrr.......I just want to be happy and fulfilled in my job. Is that too much to ask for? I want to make an impact to make a difference to see people smile to make myself smile!
Oh well, oh well.......
I think they do have internet in prison.
I think the only thing that keeps me there is knowing I can go in and shut my office door and turn on my radio.
That and 12 1/2 years is hard to throw away.
It damn sure isn't what they pay me. >.<
My other dream job?
To own a store like Empire Records.
Which is coming on Saturday afternoon on Fuse, by the way. ^_^
Thanks for the hug MissT I needed it.
Yep sdock I only have icy bridges or brides....LOL
I'm gonna go try to sneak into Mayo's. Wish me luck...
Hey Mustard.....
And I'd put Hot Topic out of biznezz. I'd have all the coolest merch.
I'd even have concerts on the roof.
Can anyone say Leathermouth?
How awesome would that be?
Working in one of those Mom & Pop record stores would be awesome.
Like, the ones where you know the names of everyone who visits, their musical tastes, and all of that.
The ones where they ask you what you'd recommend.
That'd be really cool.
On the topic of downloading, I hate it.
I want to whole shebang. Liner notes, record, all of it. I don't want bits and bytes.
Hey Elena...
;)
I have an mp3 player but I have never downloaded a song. I like to be able to hold the music i pay for. I transfer my cd's to my mp3. i refuse to pay for an invisible computer file.
Hey Mustard...
I'm back from Mayo's. I can get to the comment page but of course no comment box.
sdock when you talk to Mayo tell him we miss our corner. He listens to you. I'm pretty sure when he sees my name he's like "Oh crap the crazy woman." But hey that's okay I am crazy. In my world I just pretend I'm one of the lovelies. What a nice delusional world I have!!!
Ok so who wants to play dissect Mayo's post, title and p.s.?
Any new theories?
Elena,
I'll try, but shit the way it's been going I get shut out at 200 comments and Mayo would have to post every 30 mins to get me back in the corner. So, ummmm...I guess we might just have to enjoy it while we are there, ya know?
Sdock:
We did ;) And we're still trying to figure it out!
You are one of the lovelies!!! And don't forget that SS likes you. ^_^
I think Mayo skips over my comments cause he's like, "Oh shit, she talks about herself as much as I talk about myself! Next please!"
You know I wuv you, Mayo!
BOOOO!!!
[because Anima likes to be cool like Sdock ;)]
Besides....something tells me...he makes his way to the porch every now and then. Even if he just sits off to himself in a rocking chair, smoking a cigarette, listening, and writing...maybe even drawing. Yeah, I think he hangs here too. It gets awfully crowded and noisy in the house sometimes.
Anima,
Come here...you little sexy thing you.
I have missed YOUUUUUUUUUUU!
I just assumed he meant 'Reflection' as 'The Smoking Gun.'
When you constantly dwell on the past you can kill yourself worrying about what you should have done and what you could have done better. His resolve being that he's going to focus on every day from now on.
That's too simple though isn't it. Mayo wouldn't make shit that simple.
Hell, I don't know.
Princess, how about a place where kids can go to download. Together, with there friends? Like the new 'arcade.'
Wtf am I talking about?
I only had one whiskey. Damn.
I like to think of Mayo hangin' out with the Porchies.
I like the porch, honestly.
Much less crazy.
Um...
Mayo at 7:30?
Sounds Mayo-esque, but it could be anyone that doesn't like using apostrophes and likes to capitalize Apparation.
*their
Sdock, I'm so running into your arms right now. I've missed you too. *tear*
Well if he does come out on the porch the boy better wear some long underwear. He'll freeze his ass off...
Smoke I like your thoughts on Mayo's thoughts....maybe...but who knows? Well I guess he knows then again.....
I am departing now. Thank you for spending time with me. I shall see you lovely people tomorrow.
Erupting and choking on my words. Purged and atoned.
Things that make me go hmmmmmmm
Hey Anima..
Long time no see..
MissT,
Goodnight!
Good Luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you.
Love YOU!
*squeezes Anima so tightly she almost passes out*
I am snotty so I will resist the urge to swap spit with you just for the night.
Hi Elena!
Goodnight MissT. Lots of warm hugs to you.
.
.
Sdock, when I read this:
"Erupting and choking on my words. Purged and atoned."
It just made me hurt a bit. Don't know why.
Sdock, I'm still snotty too. We probably caught it in blogbelieve. There is a lot of spit swapping 'round here.
hello porch dwellers
i've brought some more apricot chicken casserole or for anyone vegetarian some nice ratattoille (however you spell it) made from my garden veges with rice.
hope it warms you all up!
Bye MissT!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Hugs and kisses to you!
ANIMA,
Like where the hell have you been?
Ok, so the erupting, choking, purging and atoned.
Those are all such explosive words. It should go like this,
Purged, choked, erupted, atoned.
Kind of like I finally got it out, almost choked doing it but now it's over and it's all good now.
'Kay, I admit I've had a Xanax today.
*I'm overmedicated!
More Gee Way for ya!
Erupting and choking...well if that were me talking that would mean I was crying to the point of almost vomiting and trying to explain myself...but that's just me.
Purged and atoned...would mean for me that I got all that shit out and I worked it out.
But it could mean he blew the fuck up and had to eat some of his words...I dunno.
Gotta run. :(
Niiiiiiiiiiice, thank you Ergo!
That sounds lovely.
Erupting and choking purged and atoned.
Again, to me it sounds like someone overcome with so much emotion that they don't know what to do with it....so they write it down and get it out and it's done and over with.
But that's just the way it would be for me....
Bye anima!
*blows Anima a kiss*
:(
Be back in 20...gotta take a hot bath.
I've often thought we need a class
Into to Mayo 101
Of course if I took the class I'd just cheat and buy the Cliff Notes..
Wait can you imagine Cliff Notes for Mayo?
Elena we all need to take that class!
The notes would probably be cryptic as well, if Mayo had any input into them.
That would be so nice, Elena.
I was the type to sleep in school anyway. NO PATIENCE!!!!!
I really think I have ADHD sometimes. Even my cd player, I rarely let a song finish. I start one and then I'm like oooohhh, wait, I wanna hear this one. And so it begins.
Sdock, gets mad with me. I can't leave it alone. I'm the same with the TV.
*Princess needs some ADHD medicine.
So where does Mustard keep running away to?
I've been "Here, There, and Everywhere."
:)
I'm just not feeling this tonight.
I'm, I dunno, I guess I'm just tired.
I am hoping for another Mayo post, but I don't think we'll get one for some reason.
Yeah, I'm feeling ya Mustard. I might just go to bed and sleep on the whole thing.
I'm not sure about any of it now.
I don't know either, Mustard. Unless Mayonaise comes outright and says this is what I meant by all of this, I don't think we'll ever know.
My brain can't wrap around all that.
I've told him and told him that when you don't explain yourself, you leave yourself open for interpretation. Sometimes that's not a good thing, so if he wants us to know, he should come tell us. Straight up and not under Anonymous. If that is possibly him. It may not be.
I love him to death but he confuses me sometimes. Everything he writes could be directed at so many different people for different reasons.
I think I'm gonna go get a shower now. I'll check back in later, peeps.
Love you all to pieces!
XOXO,
S&V20
So what's going on at Mayo's?
Anything interesting? Come on someone throw me a freakin' bone here?
Okay I just had a weird thought...
Can you just imagine Mayo suddenly posting and saying..."So anyway when I said (insert random quote) this is what I really meant....
Oh that ain't gonna happen. Our Lord of the Blog likes to be all mysterious.
Like, "Da Dark Loooords?"
:)
Hello fellow Porchies!
Walk with me, friends? ^_^
Hey there guys!
I'm just popping in to say hello, but I'll be back in like half an hour? I have to wash this hair dye out before it gets to my head!
AHHHH!
All my love;
- 007
<3
P.S. RAWR ?!
Could someone please post this to Mayo for me?
Mayo,
How is everything going tonight? Are you okay? I hope you are. I have this terrible habit of worrying about my friends when I think they might be needing something or someone. I hope you know we are all here for you...even if you just want us to listen. Sometimes we might not get what you are trying to tell us. Hell, sometimes we're probably not even a little bit close, but we will sure try. Whatever it is, I hope you are working it out....in your own time, in your own way.
Me? I'm fine. Just feeling a little bit lonely and empty this Wednesday night, this 2nd full day of 2008. So far, is sure feels a hell of a lot like 2007. It's a scary feeling when you realize that it's all on you. You can either sit back and watch the world spin around you or you can decide to jump the fuck on. It seems that I'm still waiting for that perfect opportunity to jump on....every fucking time when I feel I have it timed just right and I can make the leap...something happens and I stop myself. Am I scared of not making it? Am I scared that I won't like the rotation? Will I get motion sickness? What if I don't land on my feet and I fall the fuck off? Muahha, at least it will be a funny show, right? The onlookers will get a fabulous laugh. Mayo, I have to try. I have to....I'm getting ready to close my eyes and jump.....almost.
Mayo, I hope that when I finally get ready and I make that leap and I almost fall my silly ass off that your hand and the hands of my friends here will help pull me up. Think you could do that for me? I have no doubts.
So, tonight's wish for you is this:
Mayo, may you always have someone in your life to grab your hand and pull you up just when you think you're about to fall off the edge.
Love to YOU Always,
S
p.s. Stand back a bit and admire the view, but don't forget to look down.
Did it for you SDock.
Jen,
Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!
Chickadettes,
I'll catch you all tomorrow.
I'm off to drug induced dreamland.
Awwhhhh.....
Love you ALL!
Nighty Night SDock.
*chasing sdock around blogs*
Goodnight sdock!
Sleep well.
Hi all.
Mayo said,
my clichéd resolve will be found in the calm exhale of purity
So the current idea is that mayo has given up smoking as his NY resolution.
His lungs will appreciate it.
On the other hand, there's nothing calm about nicotine withdrawal.
Is Mayo going to get withdrawal cranky O_O
So if giving up smoking is a cliched resolve, the other cliches would be to lose weight, to be a better person, to be happy...
To be a better person, all zen like, would work for mayo too.
Breathing is important in meditation and living a zen like kind and giving life.
Then again it just might be giving up smoking after all.
Erupting and choking on my words. Purged and atoned.
Ahh, I just saw what you were all discussing earlier.
Atonement should be a good thing but I'm not so sure here, when combined with his other words.
*goes off to think*
please, i've been reading along at mayo's -- what's going on?
email me. don't leave me out.
Hi Toujours!
I have no clue what's going on either.
Damn, this is what I get for going out into the real world.
Can you email me?
just did, star.
I replied, TJ
A few of us are on AIM.
It's not good, whatever it is. We don't know yet. We're in the dark just as much as you are.
Play your pieces carefully.
Do not take walks. ^_^ Stay on the porch. :D
Okay then....
WTF is going on?
christ, what did i miss now?
Guys,
You know you can trust me right?
I promise you that you can trust me now.
Just know that we are all very much in the dark. Everyone is. And we're trying to shed a little light.
Please, just trust this, okay?
I love you guys.
I'm going to hang out here.
I can't get to Mayo's and damnit, I want to exercise, but I'm having a lazy day.
I'm sticking to the porch.
It might take me awhile to load the comments, but I'm staying here.
i don't know elena. if this is really an aim game, i'm going to be pissed off.
It gets my goat when all this secrecy goes around.
I just don't understand what is happening. This is crazy.
i sent you an email, mustard.
i know magic pie. we all know each others' emails -- when shit starts going down, the polite thing to do would be to send out a quick note.
I trust you, Mustard, but I would still like to know what you have so far that is causing such a commotion.
I e-mailed you and Kapunua asking for info.
L.
Toujours....Help
What is going on?
agreed. we're not all on aim.
anyway, i'm off to bed. if anyone finds out what is up, please send me an email if it's not too much trouble.
cheers
Seriously, Paperheart is confused!! I went over to Mayo's and everyone is leaving weird messages, trying to lure Mayo out? Trying to get answers?
Is it like clue?
Wow. I am confused!
Nobody knows what's going on, Paperheart.
At least I don't.
Are you happy with your hair? It sounds pretty!
Join the club Paper. I have no idea what is going on...
I don't have everyone's email. THere are people who don't want to hear from me and I don't care to hear from them. I just really don't know who to email and who not to.
And I'll be at work all day tomorrow so I won't be able to help anyone or tell anyone anything. Sorry, but I have to get to bed, and then work all day tomorrow. Wish I didn't have to, but I do.
Even if you totally hate me--hey, cool, go for it!--trust me this once. Just chill for now, keep quiet, and we'll get it resolved and keep our world intact and the way we like it, or we'll try to.
We need Mayo's input, so if any of you want to try to ask him to help, go right on ahead. Dude doesn't hear me, so anyone else is welcome to try.
Goddamn snoops can't leave crap alone. No, not you guys.
Hey Star, Elena, and Kapunua!
I trust you and MIB, I trust everyone.. really I do. Are you all trying to call Mayo out?
Thanks, Kapunua.
I promise that this is not going to pull a rug out of anyone's feet.
This is not some conspiracy and we are all trying to get things understood.
We're all confused.
Remember way back when Mayo said that he knew who lurked this place? Big Brother? Remember all of that way back.
Well, yeah.
That's why we're trying to get Mayo to come out of his shell.
I really have to get going, as I've got to be up before sunup tomorrow.
Just, please trust me on this. We're all trying to get this in the light and we're in the process of dragging you all into it.
Okay?
I trust that you will trust me. :)
Love.
Mustard
MIB, I remember Mayo saying that. I feel.. scared? Should I be scared? I trust you all, I really do.
It's not a secret, it's just that some of you didn't figure out the clues yet. Like it was for MWM remember?
If this has anything to do with BN or INO, they won't want to keep their campaign up.
Trust ME on that one.
-A
Anonymous, thanks, but I'm pretty sure that I'm too stupid to figure anything out.
So some people are asking the right questions.
But is this Mayo's doing?
-A
No, Paperheart :)
You shouldn't be scared.
We're trying to keep Mayo's safe. We're trying to get Mayo's attention that we think we may not be safe from Big Brother.
We're trying to keep this place the way it was. That's what we're trying to do, but you shouldn't be scared. I promise.
We're only trying to let Mayo know that we feel something is up. We don't know EXACTLY what's up, but we feel something is very wrong.
We're trying to get Mayo to realize that and shed some light on that for all of us.
I think so Amy. I think that they have looked back at the previous posts and comments by Mayo, and putting things together?
MIB, okay, thank you. Do you know who Big Brother is? Or have any ideas?
*and are putting
Mustard, it might be a cold day in hell before that happens.
Is it BN or INO?
Email me Mustard.
-A
Question: Mustard, does this have to do with who Mayonaise is?
You guys,try not to worry. It's nothing to be worried about.
We're just trying to figure some stuff out. We like to to get Mayo's attention,that's all.
Trust us? At least Mustard.
Entropy, after Mayo's attention is caught.. then what?
Entropy, I'd worry less if someone would frigging email me about what's going on.
-A
That's why we're trying to get Mayo to come out of his shell.
AH HA... I was right with my turtle analogy. LOL
Mayo don't get squished. Once more I'd come move you out of the road but dude I have no idea which direction you are moving in.
I hope you don't mind me saying that I think you guys are only half right. You have the wrong people and place in mind but the right idea. Finally.
The wrong people... and place?
So not Mayonaise's place?
*sighs*
I can't imagine I'm going to get anything out of anyone tonight am I?
-A
Can someone please email me?
I am also on AIM
Alright, theory time.
BN and/or INO are planning an all out spamattack on Mayo's.
They'd better fucking not be anyway.
-A
Amyranth, if you hear something, email me. If I hear anything, I'll email you, okay? =]
Uh ANON could you go with that thought....
You know elaborate a bit??
Post a Comment