Sunday, January 13, 2008

Slipping Into Sunday

Swinging


Singing


Smiling


Silently



p.s. Shhhhhhhh, Scorching Eyes Pierce Me

149 comments:

sdock10 said...

Please pass to Mayo

Mayo,

Hi, How are you, my friend? I hope you are having or about to have a nice Sunday. Me? I'm good. Writing this to you from the swing again. But it's quite comfortable out here. I get to watch everything wake up and stir to life. What an amazing gift....a brand new day. Can you even grasp all the possibilities? Nope, me neither.

I won't take up much of your time right now. Just wanted to wave to you and tell you good morning and that I enjoyed my time back in the corner again. I needed it more than you even know. More than I even realized.

We'll talk more later....a lot more...of that you can be absolutely certain.

My wish for you today is that you are free....free to see it all...free to do it all.....free to be.

Love to YOU Always,
S

p.s. Don't hold yourself back.

Anonymous said...

Heck yes.

First!

Pucker up, sdock!

Anonymous said...

Noooo!

Second.

Well, pucker up anyways!

Anonymous said...

Done sdock.

Yay. I can get in often tonight!

Feel the joy, huh.

sdock said yesterday,
*licks PP's face....a la Projekt Rev Frankie style and rubs dirty hands all over her*


I would never run out on something this good intentionally. You know I like it dirty.

*pulls sdock's head close in with a handful of her hair and kisses purposefully on lips....a la Projekt Rev Gerard style*

Anonymous said...

Hello my Peculiar Possum and my Swinging, Singing, Sdock!

sdock10 said...

Oh pp....

Magic, fireworks....

That was amayyyyyyyyyyyzing!

You have no idea how much I needed that.

sdock10 said...

Hey Mustard,

PP and I are making out...and it's hawwwwwwwwwwt.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! How's it hanging? I'll catch up with you lot later, yeah? :D

Anonymous said...

Hi there mustard. Don't mind us.

Sdock, lets not say to much about this in front of the world.

*feeling the heat *

*takes off denim jacket, with cigarette lighter burnmarks on it, to reveal white tshirt saying 'sdock rocks', in big black letters*

sdock10 said...

Hey Jules,

For sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi kapunua.

*waves*

Anonymous said...

Hi and Bye, Kapunua!



Sdock, PP:

I'll just sit here on the step and mind my own.


Awesome jacket, by the way! ;)

sdock10 said...

PP,

I just don't know if I can keep my passion contained.

sdock10 said...

*wonders if Mustard would secretly like to join in the love fest*


*walks by flips her hair and sniffs her neck*

Anonymous said...

Ta mustard. I burnt the holes myself. You don't think I was trying too hard to look cool?

Yesterday news said,
the demurely named "Fluff My Boner" is confirmed as one of the headliners.


Fluff...meaning up and down like a duvet?

Chiodas obviously do stranger things than us o_O

Nice allusion to their album Bone Palace Ballet...well, almost nice.

PJ's in blue said...

Damn! as much as i would love to watch all of you make out...wink!

I have house work to do, i will stop in later.


Just wanted to let everyone know i was thinking about ya!


Hugs.....blows kiss!

pj

Anonymous said...

*runs after PJ*

Wait, don't go.......


Damnit, she's fast.

Anonymous said...

Hi/bye PJ. That was a lovely poem you did for the children, at Mayo's.

*blows kiss back without sdock seeing*

So sdock,
what does mustard smell like?

sdock10 said...

Mustard smells like...music, fresh cut flowers, sunshine, cotton candy, and guitar strings.

sdock10 said...

Where did everyone go?

Anonymous said...

Mustard, do you mind?

*has a sniff*

Oh that's a very accurate description. Not seedy at all.

Gee, I have to dash for a while.

sdock, let me know if you need help in the garden.
My jacket could do with a few extra dirt marks.

*licks socky's face and leaves*

bye all.

sdock10 said...

Bye, PP!

Please hurry back to me....

Anonymous said...

That's totally how I smell.

And I smell damn good. ;)



*licks both of your faces*

I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

I won't be on after this. I'll see if I can manage.

*is doubtful*

elena said...

Gosh I think I better leave. This seems way too personal. LOL

Anonymous said...

What you beeyayatches up to today? Mischief, I hope.

Hey hos, get thee to my blog and put up your damn picture. YES, YOU.

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!

back from my weekend away and on a mammoth catch up!

hope you are all great and catch you later!

sdock10 said...

Dudes,

Check out the Casa and find out how totally pathetic and desperate I am.

Why do I even keep on living?

Oh, I know......it's because I like....


It's a secret.

sdock10 said...

Damn, I am glad I am not really depressed or anything.

Otherwise I would be screwwwwwwwed.

Mayo, Is there a box full of sharp objects anywheres?


*goes to check the tool shed*

I think my arms are too short to impale myself with that....but....if I were to jump off the trampoline...


That could work....

Anonymous said...

Sdock you are awesome, amazing and articulate. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

sdock10 said...

Thank you, but I am only human.

Words do sting.

Especially after hearing the same shit all weekend from someone sitting right next to me.

Makes me question everything.

But thank you for your words. I didn't know anyone was listening.

Anonymous said...

Sdock, you only have one life to live and you are still young. Why are you so resigned to staying in a relationship that clearly makes you unhappy? Sorry if this is too personal.

sdock10 said...

I don't know if I can answer that. It's not that it's too personal. It's just that I really don't know. Scared to leave? Unsure of myself? Scared of giving up on someone that I have invested so much in?

resurrected wreck said...

Hello Sdock :) How's things on the porch today?

Smoke said...

*Princess walks out the front door, yawning and stretching.

What? What time is it?

4:30!!!! O_O

resurrected wreck said...

Hellooooo S&V!

resurrected wreck said...

"cold green plaster walls"...

I had originally though that this bit of Mayo's newest post referred to the colour of the walls in his home. But then I remembered that the room in any theatre/studio/concert venue where the artists hang out between sets is called the Green Room.

Whadda ya think?

resurrected wreck said...

Nothing wrong with plundering the tool shed. Many an interesting thing can be found in a tool shed. Like a hoe. Or a rake.. ;)

Smoke said...

Hey RW!

That's an interesting point aboout the green wall thing.

Very interesting indeed.

Where is errbody?

resurrected wreck said...

I think people are touring all over blogbelieve today, S&V. I keep bumping into the same people in different places.

Anywya, about the green room: makes me think that maybe Mayo's post isn't in reference to a significant other after all. I shall have to go reread it...

sdock10 said...

Dudes,

I am baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Have ya'll left me again?

resurrected wreck said...

Still here, Sdock :D

Smoke said...

Nope. Not yet.

sdock10 said...

So what's up?

What's new?

Anything?

Nothing?

Something?

I'm ready for MissT to come online. I hope she is over her stomach bug.

Where is TrikkiNikki?

Anima?

Lurky McLurkinfolks?

resurrected wreck said...

Nothing much new with me, Sdock. Just a belly full of ice cream & clean laundry.

sdock10 said...

Yummmmm, ice cream...

Yuccccccccck, laundry....

Actually I don't mind the doing the laundry part...I hate the folding the laundry part.

Anonymous said...


Why do I even keep on living?

Oh, I know......it's because I like....


My ass?


^_^

Solly, you know better than to listen to tripe like that. From ANYone.

You're scared to throw away what you've invested in him? Well clearly he doesn't care how much you invest yourself in him.

Abuse is abuse. I know that's personal and I'm sorry. But I just want to vunch that guy, or at the very least for you to tell him how little he's really worth and GTFO.

I ♥ you, you know that.

resurrected wreck said...

I've just got my bedding, rugs, towels, and a few clothes to wash. Most of it's done now. I hang my clothes, so nothing much gets folded, and nothing gets ironed.

Anonymous said...

resurrected wreck said...

Nothing much new with me, Sdock. Just a belly full of ice cream & clean laundry.


You ate your laundry?

Smoke said...

You'd think Mayo would have someone do that for us.....

Ahem. Whaddya say, Mayo????

Can't your lovelies have someone do their laundry????

Smoke said...

Yay! I'm so happy now. I got to catch a glimpse of Brody Jenner.

I think he is the cutest little thing. I'm probably a good ten years older than him but he is adorable!!!

Ok, anyhoo...

resurrected wreck said...

Nothing much new with me, Sdock. Just a belly full of ice cream & clean laundry.

You ate your laundry?


0_0

Maybe that's why I feel so full!

sdock10 said...

Jules,

Thank you for everything.

Errrr....I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but sometimes it does.



Princess,

Are you calling Mayo out to get your laundry done?

sdock10 said...

Princess Smoke,

Nuh-uh...not Brody Jenner.

Nope...that dude looks like he is carved out of wax. He is just too perfect. It's gross.

*shudders*

MissTottenham said...

Hello everyone, how are you?

Smoke said...

Awww, but he's got the cutest little smile.

If I was Lauren Conrad, it would be a done deal.

Just sayin'.....

sdock10 said...

MissT,

I was just looking for you!!!

How spooky is that?


...pretty damn!

How are you?

I have missed you so much.

Jennicula said...

Hi guys.

sdock10 said...

Hi Jenn!

How are you?

resurrected wreck said...

Hello there Miss T and Jennicula! :D

MissTottenham said...

Hello RW, hello jenn, hello S&V.

Hello sdock, that was spooky. Somehow I must have known.

I'm good thanks, how are you all?

resurrected wreck said...

I have a warm apartment, clean laundry, and a full belly, Miss T ;P

How are you?

resurrected wreck said...

Feeling better, I mean, Miss T?

MissTottenham said...

I had computer problems last night that really panicked me RW but I think it is working now.

Smoke said...

Hey Jenn and MissT!

resurrected wreck said...

I had computer problems last night that really panicked me RW but I think it is working now.

I hate when stiff like that happens :( Hopefully it's all righted itself now!

MissTottenham said...

It seems OK now but last night it made a funny noise and shut itself down. I couldn't get it to restart after an hour of trying. I was so worried.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Someone was being mean to me today.

I hope your computer is okay. Nothing pisses me off more than a fucking computer acting up.

*strokes computer and tells it how good it is*

Jennicula said...

I'm being a good girl today. I cleaned and baked and cleaned. I hate that it's Sunday already.

MissTottenham said...

Thanks sdock. My computer likes to be stroked by you.

I saw the anon sdock, it sounded like it was the same one as last time.

Ignore the sad friendless twonk.

Smoke said...

Twonk. I like that. ^_^

I'm bored.

resurrected wreck said...

I'm being a good girl today. I cleaned and baked and cleaned. I hate that it's Sunday already.

I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

Twonk...I like that word too.

What's for supper, Princess Hubba Hubba?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking a BLT.

Whatcha goin' fix for me?

sdock10 said...

Ummmm....pancakes?

I am addicted to those microwave pancakes from Wally World.
And some bacon...yum.

I made sure I didn't let Dude eat it all this morning.

Jennicula said...

SDock, ignore the Anon. They're stoopid.

Jennicula said...

SDock, don't get any soap in your mouth. I love it dirty.

resurrected wreck said...

Have a good soak, Sdock! I shzall be joining you!

















Er... I mean I shall be having my own bath, in my own bathtub.

Um... yeah. :S

MissTottenham said...

Have fun sdock.

MissTottenham said...

Hey sdock, wanna share my medication?

sdock10 said...

MissT,

That would be sweeeeeeeeet! What ya got?

Will it make me not be fucked in the head anymore?

Will I have a better sense of direction and not get so lost?

I fucking so don't want to cook supper tonight...WTF? I'm hungry...I must cook. Errrrrr....Not NOW!

Smoke said...

You'd think, okay go with me on this for a bit, you'd think since I'm a princess and all.....

I'd have someone to do my laundry, cook my supper, clean my house and give me all the meds I need.

So where'd I go wrong?

There's a dude inside Mayo's house. He needs to come outside on the porch.

Ya hear me Bikey?

MissTottenham said...

I have some trazadone sdock.

it'll make you feel less angry.

sdock10 said...

Princess Hubba Hubba,

Now you are trying to lure Bikey out on the porch.

First...Mayo

Now...Bikey

Do you have a complex or something?

sdock10 said...

Sweeeeeeeeet, I have anger issues.

Pass me a couple of those puppies.

Smoke said...

Uh no, no I don't.

I just like attention. I can't help it. Do they make meds for that?

Wait, I'm da hoe, remember?

Muwahahah.

Smoke said...

Is there a pill to make me not da hoe?

O_o

MissTottenham said...

No meds for that S&V.

You wouldn't want to be cured though would you.

Anonymous said...

And what am I??

*remembers and puckers lips*

I'm da blow up doll!

Smoke said...

You're right. I like attention so why would I want to change that?

To not want attention? Nah....

No fun.

I miss Mustard and Nik@Nite. :(

elena said...

Hey gals
How is everyone?

sdock10 said...

Elena,

YAYYYYYYYYYY!

How are you?

Smoke said...

Hey Elena!!!!

Did you miss me? I missed you!

MissTottenham said...

Hi Elena, how are you sweetie?

elena said...

I missed all of you. Really and truly. It feels great to be back here talking to you guys. Any major drama I missed today?

Anonymous said...

I ♥ Princess.

MissTottenham said...

I ♥ the rake hee hee

Anonymous said...

I ♥ da rake, too.

^_^

MissTottenham said...

I ♥ the hoe too.

I ♥ everyone.

Anonymous said...

Nobody ♥ the blowup doll???

Awwwwwwwwwwwh....

Anonymous said...

We ♥ all of BlogBelieve.

Anonymous said...

You know we ♥ da blow up doll.

Fo' sure.

sdock10 said...

Excuse me, while I try something.

*screams*

MUSSSTTAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDD!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I ♥ a pretty purple unicorn.*

I ♥ BlogBelieve.

I ♥ da porch.

I ♥ the corner.

I ♥ da hoe, da rake, lhm.


*Betting that PPU has never been
♥'d before.**

**In BlogBelieve I mean.***

***By a blowup doll.****

****Named Shelby

elena said...

God you guys are funny. I'll talk to ya all later. Think I'll pop back into Mayo's library for some educational reading material. LOL

MissTottenham said...

See you later Elena, ♥ you

sdock10 said...

Bye, Elena

I ♥ you too!

Anonymous said...

"... so people keep asking me what this badge is for... this badge makes me the sheriff, the sheriff of Emotion..."

-Gerard Way

Just another tasty treat from Wikiquotes....

I swear he makes me laugh so hard.

MissTottenham said...

*sniggers at Gerard quote*

Too cringeworthy.

elena said...

What? He really said that? Crap. Emotion.

Emotion lotion maybe.

Sorry, Mayo's was kinda weird so I stopped back by

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna put the other one.

It was like, ewwww.

Funny....but ewwww.

MissTottenham said...

Go on S&V, put it.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

sdock10 said...

I'm sorry, but that dude comes up with the best onstage banter.

Nobody does it better.

Nope

Nobody

Nuh-uh

Nobody

Not even close

Anonymous said...

Sheriff of Emotown, not emotion.

resurrected wreck said...

"... so people keep asking me what this badge is for... this badge makes me the sheriff, the sheriff of Emotion..."

I thought it was the Sheriff of Emo Town.

resurrected wreck said...

^Wot anon said.

sdock10 said...

*counting down the minutes until Rock of Love*

Is Bert inside?

I swear I smell him...

Anonymous said...

That sounds more like it, Anon.

I'm just copying and pasting off of Wikiquotes.

We all know how reliable that can be. ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

It means Sheriff Gerard has been sniffing the Sharpies again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know what it means.

And why is that?


Sdock, hows come me and you ain't on Rock of Love????

Double ewwwww.

I'm watching Con Air.

PUT THE BUNNY BACK IN THE BOX!!!!

MissTottenham said...

LOL RW!!!!


S&V I've said it before but you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

RW,

Did you know that I loooove the way Sharpies smell? It's amaaaayyyzzing!

And gasoline. I love to smell gasoline. But if BlogBelieve goes up in flames don't look at me. I love fire but Mayo's the one who talks about it all the time. ^_^

Just sayin'.......

resurrected wreck said...

Did you know that I loooove the way Sharpies smell? It's amaaaayyyzzing!

0_0

And gasoline. I love to smell gasoline. But if BlogBelieve goes up in flames don't look at me.

*is sceptical*

Anonymous said...

MissT, are you telling me that S&V20 makes you laugh out loud?

In other words....LOL?

Well, by-golly I think I'm gonna have to drop the charges against her...on the account of having a sense of humor.

Da hoe does have feelings!



I'm glad I crack you up, MissT. Sometimes I crack myself up. ^_~

sdock10 said...

I love to smell rubbing alcohol and rain.

resurrected wreck said...

I have to admit I love the smell of pot, though I don't smoke the stuff myself. It reminds me of home.

MissTottenham said...

Glad to hear that sherrif Gerard.

I love the smell of WD40 and savlon.

Anonymous said...

Fresh cut grass (not the funny kind), glue, Sharpies, gasoline, diesel, and Downy.

^_^

resurrected wreck said...

What exactly is going on at Mayo's??

Anonymous said...

WD40!!!! YES!


What is about oil and gasoline?


SMELLS GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

So much for me having a BLT.

Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato are all at Mayo's.

Damn it man!!!!

Well, gotta go for a bit.

See you peeps later!

Love ya!
S&V20

MissTottenham said...

See you later S&V.

resurrected wreck said...

Bye, S&V :)

sdock10 said...

Please leave in the corner for Mayo:

Mayo,

How are you? Doing well, I hope. Me? I'm fine. I spent the afternoon enjoying the peace and quiet in my house. I was alone, but I wasn't lonely. It was nice to put everything out of my mind for a few hours. I know tomorrow it will all come back to life again.

How about your day? Did you have a sweet weekend? Did you make the time to do all that needed to be done? I hope that you didn't forget to remember yourself. Fuck, I always forget to make time for me. It's probably why I stay so fucked in my own thoughts.

So....he called me on it last night. Sitting in front of the fire. Staring at it. Listening to him, but not really hearing him. He wouldn't even let me talk. I have slipped away and now I might be too far away. If he tried to reach me, I don't know if he could. Now what?

Oh my goodness....I have to get new material to talk about. Really, I do. It's repeating over and over. Makes me sound ignorant. Or what is it that I keep getting called....oh yes, pathetic.

Mayo, feel free to laugh at me. If it's one thing I acknowledge it's the fucked up simplicity of it all. Right? I see the solution and yet....Good thing I'm so hard headed since I love the feeling of banging it against the fucking wall. Somehow, I always think that I can do it. Why? There's no fucking logic in that.

Leaving you with this:

I hope I've entertained you,
My Very Special Blogger Friend
Did I make you smile while reading through?
Fuck yeah, I know I did.



Mayo, may you laugh out fucking loud for no fucking reason and people look at you like you have completely lost your fucking mind.


Love to You Always,
S

p.s. Always keep them wondering.

MissTottenham said...

done it sdock.

sdock10 said...

Thanks, MissT.

I owe you some loving.

For now, I am off to watch tv and sleep.

You guys are having too much fun in Mayo's house.

Love you ALL!

resurrected wreck said...

'Night, Sdock! :)

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight sdock, see you tomorrow sweetie.

resurrected wreck said...

*whispers* It's all gone very quiet in here...

MissTottenham said...

*whispers back*

Watching the show at mayos.

resurrected wreck said...

*whispers to Miss T* I've been watching it too. Pretty demmed entertaining it is! I've been keeping fairly quiet there as I have to go to bed soon & can't get caught up in the conversation, but I've been nodding my head in agreement with everything K's said about Jimmy Urine. I can't shake the feeling that Gerard & MCR are being used. And I can't tell you how much I hate that.

MissTottenham said...

I know what you mean RW.

I guess they are just lucky that all of the kiddies can't see that so it shouldn't spoil their popularity with them.

Us on the other hand don't like it. I wonder how it will all end.

resurrected wreck said...

I worry a lot about Gerard's ability (or lack thereof) to cope should the whole MSI thing blow up in his face. I worry about that boy. For all his onstage posturing, I think he's actually quite fragile.

MissTottenham said...

Yeah RW, can't help but think it's gonna be messy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, RW. ^_^

And you know? I think he needs it to all fall apart. He's seen rock bottom once, maybe he doesn't remember what it's like.

Bet you anything someone will be there to pick up the pieces.

resurrected wreck said...

Bet you anything someone will be there to pick up the pieces.

I hope so, because I seriously doubt his ability to pull himself together on his own.

resurrected wreck said...

Time for me to head to bed. Have a good night, all :)

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight RW, sweet dreams.

sally said...

Hey everyone!

Just popped in. What has been going on?

I just noticed something about Mark David Chapman being mentioned at Mayo's. That's actually a MSI song.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I discovered that, too, KD.

Well, they just all around suck. I can't find a single redeeming quality, honestly. And I have totally tried to.