Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
172 comments:
errr, errr, errrrr!!
Shut out already!
Sleepy meds are kicking in....
*sdock gives Mayo 3 snaps and a twist for travelling through time and wonder if he will go back to the future next*
**wishes all her friends a happy, jappy new year**
***misses the corner at Mayo's***
****misses talking to a certain anon****
*****can't wait to see what rocking concerts will happen in 2008*****
I wanted to say: "Happy New Year" here for the echo.
Funny, I thought I heard multiple Happy New Years from over here.
*PP blows her hooters at sdock*
Wakey, wakey!
Just under an hour to go, socky.
*PP mathematically challenged corrects to countdown to just over half an hour!*
*PP playing around with her NY hooters*
*nibbles PP's hooters*
0_o
You New Yorkers and Easterners better get ready!
You're T-minus 25 minutes and counting!
Hello Party sheep.
Please stop nibbling my hooters.
They're getting covered in saliva.
*looks sheepish*
You're too cute!
*can't resist the eyes*
Here.
Try these for size.
*passes party sheep some sheep sized blowers with tassles*
*puts out a few extra kegs for princess*
*checks glasses are ready for filling*
*leaves party sheep in charge*
*puts on funny '2008'shaped paper spectacles and goes over to Mayo's*
2 minutes!!!
One minute! on the east coast.
Guys, put your music players on random. THe song that is playing at midnight, that's your 2008 oracle! ^_^
1 minute!!!!!!
Almost New Year's!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR US OF A!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EAST COAST!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGBELIEVE!!!
Happy New Year U S of A and to all of BlogBelieve!
Goodnight S&V20 and Happy new year to you.
party sheep said...
*looks sheepish*
11:38 PM, December 31, 2007
that's just sublime.
i love it.
Can someone post this at Mayo's for me please:
For Everyone Who Needs It Including Mayo:
These are not my words, but I kinda wish they were.
but remember why you do it.
if you have green hair and you dont know why, fuck you.
if you sing along to the rally song for the hook, fuck you.
if you pick up a cause and dont know why, fuck you.
if you tour the country in a broken van and dont see the beauty in 3am gas station dinners, dont do it.
[...]
dont you remember why you wanted this? when it was more than music. when it was a fight. and not a fight against your parents and the kids at school or even the popular radio dance crap you hear day in and day out, when it was about a real fight...the fight to save yourself from yourself.
see, this isnt about that hot and sweaty feeling of being smashed in a sea of a thousand people or dressing up for the show on friday or throwing elbows at the dude who is sweating all up on your back or winking at the bass player or impressing boys or girls or bands or security guards or getting on tour busses...
its about being alone in your room with headphones on and feeling it so hard it brings tears to your eyes.
its about driving home alone at night and screaming at the top of your lungs to words that at that moment in the world, only you understand.
its about not being scared anymore.
its about the refusal to sit on a couch and rot.
its about forcing yourself out the door to be productive.
and its about wanting to live so hard you just know you're going to shred this world or go out trying.
[...]
and real living is in the faith of knowing someone will catch you.
because you would for them.
Remember why we came here in the first place as we all go into the new year.
Remember why we found each other.
This is it you guys. Bare bones.
Happy New Year, Everybody.
Mayo:
I'm proud of you.
Mustard, that was beautiful.
its about being alone in your room with headphones on and feeling it so hard it brings tears to your eyes.
its about driving home alone at night and screaming at the top of your lungs to words that at that moment in the world, only you understand.
its about not being scared anymore.
its about the refusal to sit on a couch and rot.
its about forcing yourself out the door to be productive.
and its about wanting to live so hard you just know you're going to shred this world or go out trying.
That about sums it up for me.
Thank you for being you, and Happy New Year.
Posted Mib
Mib you know there is a new MAyo Post
To those that can't get in at Mayo's,
Happy New Year.
May 2008 bring love and laughter into your life.
All the best for the new year.
♥
I hope everyone is having an awesome night so far! I am a bit sloshed, but just a bit. I'm still good enough to make sure my spelling is correct! It's almost 3am here so I'm off to bed in a bit...still upset that I haven't even opened up my bottle of gin yet, but there's just no point in drinking it now while I'm in my spongebob square pants pj's and all ready for bed. lol
Sdock, you there anywhere?
How did you know, pp?
Woohoo!
*New Year hug for socky*
I figured Walmart would be closed.
* summer fun from NZ since it is always good to start the New Year laughing*
Warning:
This involves a man with a mullet, budgie smugglers and icecream.
*hugz* PP!!
Since I can't watch the vid...what's budgie smuggling?
*realizes NY's resolution should have been high speed internet*
Gotcha!!
Budgie smugglers = male swimwear resembling underpants, giving the appearance when worn *coughs* of a budgie being smuggled inside them.
It's a very funny advertisement asking how far away from water do you have to be before your swimsuit looks like underpants.
Yes, it really is an icecream ad.
*NZers are weird*
No weirder than South Georgians...of that I am certain.
So do we think Mayo had an outstanding New Year's?
Looks like he has been thinking about the past, but thinking of moving with his life more positively. New Years things really.
The 'please' was interesting.
Yeah, he sure knows how to stay one step ahead and keep us on our toes.
Do you think SS rocked his New Years outfit?
Mayo could write a novel on how to keep us perched on our toes.
*vision of bloggers looking like pigeons*
SS would rock even a single sock as an outfit.
That came out so wrong!
So what angle are you taking on Mayo's time-space continuum travel?
Thanks for the visual, pp.
Thank you.*
*sock one, not the pigeon one
SS,
If you lurk, Happy New Year, my friend!
I really just don't know.
Do you?
I feel like I'm waiting for a light bulb moment.
Hello guys!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hey Bella!
Happy New Year!
Hi sdock!
How've you been?
There's a torch looking around in my head finding nothing either, Sd.
Thought I had something and then *pfft* it was gone.
*PP guessing SDs xmas present to SS this year is a singular item*
Hi Bellatrix!
Happy New Year to you too!!
I'm good, Bella.
How are you?
PP, You know I covered SS in 3 things: faith, hope, and love.
*wondering if that's enough to keep him warm*
Hi there PP!
2008
Year of the cupcake! woohoo!
Just kidding!
Happy New year lovelies!
I'm fine, just a bit tired.
I came back home from a party at 8 this morning but I had a lot of fun!
SS said:
Pickled Possum,
I am thrilled with my ensemble, it fits perfectly and I will be wearing it proudly on New Years Eve!
That's the outfit I was talking about!
Hi cupcake!
Sd, I'm sure they will warm his heart and soul.
The physical extremities I'm not so sure...
*rummages around for a pair of gloves for SS*
Yeah 2008
Trying hard to think positive…
Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts.,.,
Hi Cupcake!
Hiya Bellatrix! how are you? :)
And Sdock hun! alloooo!
Hi PP *hugs*
Hi elena, I'm still loving that light saber!
Always, Elena! Hi, by the way.
I'm fine cupcake, thanks.What about you?
Hi CC, Hi Elena!!!
How are you guys?
I ate chocolate and I think it's given me a heart attack Bellatrix!
lol
Morning elena.
Sending some extra happy thoughts your way.
The number 8 is lucky in Chinese numerology.
That's the outfit I was talking about!
He's such a sweetie.
Soo hoping for his sake it was fancy dress themed.
I'm clogging my young arteries Sdock!
"...I think it's given me a heart attack"
XD
How's your back tonight CC after your NYE room rearranging?
Well PP, my room looks like a bomb hit it, I'm still not done, and my back... it feels better than my heart! lol
*suggests medical intervention at CC's*
Good morning Everybody :)
Happy New Year!
I hope you all had fun last night, and rocked 2008 in hard.
I'll be around today, unlike yesterday, and I'm going to enjoy that.
*removes chocolate*
Anyone else want to us their thoughts on Mayo the time traveler?
Hey Mustarrrrrd!!
Hi mustard!
Happy New Year to you too!
HEY!!!
I have no fuckin' clue, Sdock.
What are you thinking?
Oh, and by the by Sdock, there's something I posted last night that you may want to read.
Just scroll up. It's long, but I'm pretty sure you'll find something in it.
Pickled Possum said...
*suggests medical intervention at CC's*
-ahahhaha
Ohhh! Hi Mustard!
Morning Mustard.
Happy New Year back at you!
Loved your earlier post, here.
Clueless and rereading.
Will go check it out Mustard!
Hello Cupcake and PP!
PP:
Did you wear festive New Year's knickers like you did for Christmas when you showed them to everybody while you did a cartwheel?!
Well, DIDJA?!
MIB,
Might have!
You missed didn't you?
Huh,huh?
Not telling, and not showing!
Yeah, I musta missed it with all of the New Year's mayhem...
There's always next year I s'pose!
;)
Mustard,
Fuck yeah! That was completely, absolutely PERFECT!
Yeah?
It kinda made me tear up a little with all of the nostalgic-ness last night.
I was all like, "I know what the fuck you're talking about!"
Anyway...I just wanted to share it with everyone here :)
Hello everybody,
Sorry the husband popped in and took over my computer. Bad man!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
I'm still feeling pretty warm and fuzzy from Mayo's post. Damn sensitive man that he is! LOL
I will be back later. Love you all.
sdock I'm keeping the corner warm for you.....
*wonders if Unicorns are still ringing in the New Year*
Happy New Year, PPU!
Wherever you are, my friend...I hope you had/have/are having a great one!
Thanks, Elena!
*rolls up sleeping bag and places it in tent...getting ready to camp out another night*
Hi and bye elena!
Guys, I'll go and try to have some rest.
Could you please post this at Mayo's for me? My computer doesn't allow me to:
Hello Mayo.
Your resolution for the New Year is admirable and I’ll try to follow your advice.
I’ll try to live well.
To be a better person you firstly have to find yourself and I truly believe you’re on the right track. You ARE a better person, Mayo.
Mayo, SS I wish you all the best for the New Year. Thank you for everything, my friends.
Love to you both
Happy New Year family!!
Love you all
*HUGS & KISSES*
Thank you!! See you later!
*HUGS & KISSES*
*PP soft towards mustard*
Hey Mustard, why wait until next year. Looky!
*can-can derriere flash revealing the number 2008 across PP's butt. 00's have crosseyed eye dots*
See you later elevators.
Bed time for me.
Have a good day all!
Hi and Bye, Elena!
Hey guys? There's a picture that's been floating around of Ray and Bob at a piano. I believe it's a promo. shot for The Black Parade. It's really dark and their faces are silhouetted against the darkness of the background.
Do any of you have it or could you tell where I could find it? It's a beautiful shot, and I'd like to save it.
Goodnight Bellatrix, sleep well hun!
*hugs*
Goodbye, Bella!
See you around :)
PP!!!!
Those are totally terrific!
Now you have Frank eyeballs on your butt!
Happy New Year! See you around :)
Night, PP!
Bye, Bella!
Mustard,
I don't think I have ever seen that pic before.
Done Bella.
Goodnight.
Oh PP! lol Sleep well
And sounds lovely Mustard, but I haven't seen it.
Oh, man!
It's a beautiful picture.
It looks like Ray's trying to teach Bob to play the piano.
I can't remember where I saw it though.
I may have to go scrounge around at INO or Buzznet >.<
Well, I'm off for a bit. Time to go eat my Mama's super duper home cookin'!
She's the best!
I'll be back after lunch with a full belly to sun myself on the porch.
Mayo,
I hope wherever you are...you get to enjoy some home cookin today!
Awww how cute Mustard!
See ya soon Sdock! *hugs*
FASC taught me how to use BOLD and ITALIC !!!!
Watch out world!
Just when I learn bold everyone seems to disappear!
Alone with my italics....
Well I think it's time for me to bugger off, it's 4:30am, and my mind is gone.
I love you all, I hope 2008 has been wonderful for you so far.
xoxo cupcake
Hey!
Anyone around right now?
u ok 007
Hey everyone!
I'm back :)
Hey, guess what?
New Year's sucks a big one already.
Why?
Because it's no different from yesterday, or the day before that, or the day before that...
To quote Sdock:
"Oh well, Oh well, Oh well"
mustard i agree. it is just a big farse day.
by the way. HAPPY NEW YEAR
hehehehe
I'm still here.... I suck at going to bed....
Sorry to hear NY sucks!
Hugs anyone?
I'll be at Mayo's is anyone needs a hug, but I will check back here some time!
xoxo cupcake
Sdock, I'd kick you in the stomach, but I wuuuv you! so I cant!
Perhaps if we were to sing some pirate ballads that would help....
Sorry, Paperheart is back! I was at Mayo's, and on Facebook.
How're you all doing?
Everybody sing!
Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you,
Away, you rolling river
Oh, Shenandoah, I long to hear you
Away, I'm bound away, cross the wide Missouri.
Oh, Shenandoah, I love your daughter,
Away, you rolling river
Oh, Shenandoah, I love your daughter
Away, I'm bound away, cross the wide Missouri.
Oh, Shenandoah, I'm bound to leave you,
Away, you rolling river
Oh, Shenandoah, I'm bound to leave you
Away, I'm bound away, cross the wide Missouri.
Oh, Shenandoah, I long to see you,
Away, you rolling river
Oh, Shenandoah, I long to see you
Away, I'm bound away, cross the wide Missouri.
*****
Who feels better?
Well clearly no one feels better *sniffs*
Anyone for ale?
Sorry, I walked away for a bit.
CC, you are doing a fine job of cheering us up.
Hi ph! Hugs, my dear...how are you?
*sdock is listening to GNR and it takes her back....way back*
And is alone....AGAIN....*sigh*
Welcome back, Sdock.
Yup. It sucks.
Last night, I was all, "Okay...I can do this. I can make this life different starting this year."
It's still not different.
Paperheart:
Did everything cool down at your house last night? I read what happened, and I totally know where you're coming from. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. :)
Awwh why's everyone so down?
Is it because Paperheart is here? *sniff sniff*
Cupcake, hand some ale over!
( kidding )
Sdock, I am good! Thanks *HUG*
MIB, everything cooled down. After getting off the computer, I just went in my room and listened to music and watched Donnie Darko. I'm okay, thanks:)
ph,
You make everything 10 million times better!
Mustard,
We have got try to make this year exactly what we want...we can't sit around and wait for it to come to us....can we?
*soaks up sun on Mayo's porch, closes eyes, and ponders*
The perfect remedy, PH.
Glad it's okay now :)
I don't guess we can, Sdock.
I just don't know how to make it better. Where to start and all that.
Ok, how is tomorrow going to be any different? I have to do the same stuff I was doing yesterday...right?
So, what can I do to bring about some positive changes in my life?
Am I brave enough to try some new shit?
Uh no, Fuck no, probably not.
Errrr.....
I still say Pirate Ballads solve all ills.... could be the ale talking though....
MIB, I understand what you mean and everything. I'm just hoping that I can make 2008 a better year, and I'm trying sooo hard to set goals for myself.
paperheartxx said...
MIB, I understand what you mean and everything. I'm just hoping that I can make 2008 a better year, and I'm trying sooo hard to set goals for myself.
- Me too. I knew that if I didn't lift my game this year I'd end up nowhere.
But it's hard, so hard.
*hugs*
Mustard, if you still need it, I think the pic you are looking for is in the 'bob pics' thread at INO. It's on page 55 almost all the way to the bottom in the post that has the 'Ray and Bob' link.
I would link you but I suck at making links. Hope that's the one you're looking for!
I know PH and Cupcake.
It's way hard. I guess we just have to try, like Sdock said.
Anonymous:
So, are you cherry or pineapple flavored :) You're a lifesaver.
I'm gonna go look.
BTW: Do you like that picture? Just curious :)
Sdock I can sympathize with that hun, and you have no idea how much i wish I had something useful to say.
But I can only listen, and give out hugs,and sympathy.
Mustard,
Definitely cherry flavored. Those are the best lifesavers!!
CC,
I know. It sucks that none of us have the answers for each other, but it's awesome we're all in the fucking boat together.
Hope we don't sink...
*sdock is not a great swimmer and would make great shark bait*
AHHHH!!!
That's it!
Thank you Anonymous!
Guys, prepare to go 'Wow.' Just beautiful.
Niiiiiiiiice!
Makes me want to go search for photos.
Mustard,
No problem.
Yes, that picture is one of my favorites. I love the lighting in it.
Beautiful picture Mustard! no wonder you like it!
And what a lovely anon :)
Sdock, don't worry, even if we sink, I can swim like a mermaid, I'll save you. I'll save us all if I drown doing it!
I know!
I saw it and I just stared at it for awhile.
It evokes innocence to me.
I dunno why.
Thank you again!
I am going to go find a beautiful pic....errr....should I go to BN or INO?
My computer shudders at the thought....
sdock10 said...
I am going to go find a beautiful pic....errr....should I go to BN or INO?
My computer shudders at the thought....
- hehe good luck with that!
HEY ANON!?
Think you could help me out again?
Please!?
I'm also looking for one of ALL the guys. They're on golf cart. Bob's in the driver's seat. Gerard's next to him and then Mikey, Frank, and Ray are behind them sitting on the back. They're looking at something Bob has in his hands and laughing.
I need that picture to post here.
It's amazing.
It may be my most favorite.
Sdock:
Well, there's not a great choice, but I'd take INO over Buzznet.
But, your decision!
I can't wait to see what you choose :)
Maybe we should all go find a beautiful picture and post it.
You know, kinda like remembering the good times.
Maybe I will try photobucket or something else.
sdock, it's never too early for wine!
Or so we say in my house....
Want to know my Mothers name? Fruitcake! lol she made that up, not me.
You could try Google Image, Sdock .
I was riding to my mama's house to eat lunch and celebrate New Year's. So it's only about a 15 minute little ride but during that ride I noticed something. Nothing had changed....my past and my present was riding along side of me. And we had nothing to say to each other...not a motherfucking thing. Is this my future too?
Oh well, it just made me think.
Sdock:
Don't think about that right now.
'Kay?
Think about this:
This is the best picture I've ever seen of the guys. I've hunting for this for months to show you guys.
sdock10 said...
I was riding to my mama's house to eat lunch and celebrate New Year's. So it's only about a 15 minute little ride but during that ride I noticed something. Nothing had changed....my past and my present was riding along side of me. And we had nothing to say to each other...not a motherfucking thing. Is this my future too?
Oh well, it just made me think.
- I don't have to talk to my past, I smothered her with a pillow whilst she slept.
Oh dear, I'm getting morbid.
*hugs for Sdock*
Like I said, we're not gonna drown.
I'll save us.
Sdock:
Those two follow me where ever I go.
We'll figure it out.
We will all figure it out.
Mustard, I love that picture. That Gerard sure does have big feet....
Most guys do, but I knew one with tiny feet....
Anyway... * wonders to the edge of the porch and falls off *
Mustard,
Great pic! I love the smiles.
Is it too early for xanax?
I only have 2 left. I feel like I should save them for some hard time or something.
Ok, I will try not to dwell anymore today.
Maybe I will drag out my cd collection and laugh at how completely crazy it is.
Sdock you're on xanax too?
Save them for the worst of times hun.
Breath with me.
Sdock!
That sounds like a terrific idea!
You go do that and come back and tell us what all you've got in there :)
Ah, Mustard, you beat me to it! I knew that one, too!
I have the numa numa song Sdock. Beat that!
Gentleman Who Fell
Reaching over
life to life
feeling sugared skin
my poor baby
kissed him so
to ashamed to lift his chin
a voice is speaking
he's the prophet
blinded by the light
a heart is breaking
I can hear it
dropped when gone beyond my sight
hey there, Mr. Talk Too Much
what's in store for us now?
I don't know how to speak to you
I don't know how to trust you
I don't kow how to live for you
I don't know how to love you
the gentleman who fell before the court
I feel your closeness
like a shotgun
a chill within my soul
I touch your finger
know your darkness
your passion takes its' toll
can't see that this talk is cheap
let the suffering go
Now, be free
the sky must have fallen
when I couldn't see
your life's weak strain
I take a step back
and you've fallen again
But if you'd listened
a little closer
reaching over
this cold shoulder
Oh Charlie, a boy and his toys
I see you lying stiff and cold
spread out upon the bedroom floor
kiss me darling with those
pale lips once more
hands could never comfort you
not so well as steel could do
Awwwh fuck, I love this shit! Just sit back and be amazed.
Anon!
I can be good at finding shit sometimes. Photobucket's like a madhouse for pictures!
*duh*
Hey! I'm gonna call you Photo Anon, okay? So, if and when you come back, will you put "Photo" in the little spot that says "Nickname," (or hell, you can put whatever you want, but I'm gonna call you Photo), just so I know who I'm talking to?
My musical tastes don't have a really big range.
Well, they do, but not on my iTunes.
Radiohead
Fake Plastic Trees
Her green plastic watering can
For her fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth.
That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself.
It wears her out, it wears her out.
She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns.
He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins.
And it wears him out, it wears him out.
It wears him out, it wears him out.
She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love.
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run.
And it wears me out, it wears me out.
It wears me out, it wears me out.
And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time, all the time.
Oh, oh.
Damnit man....so fucking good!
I am currently suffering from Emilie Autumn addiction music wise at the moment...
Has anyone heard Marry Me by her?
You must!
follow the link!, unless you're too depressed, it may have a slightly adverse affect, though it cheers me up.
http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=g8Szt6F7K20&feature=related
Sdock, I must applaud your taste! *claps*
Hello errbody!
SMOKE!!!!!!!
HEY!!!!
Sdock:
Did you end up getting the In Rainbows album?
Hi S&V, FASC, I have vacated Mayo's on account of the dreary anon. My god... and they say we should get a life, who has nothing better to do than come up with long insults for strangers they've never been hurt by?
Oh great.
FASC, thanks for the heads-up!
How are you by the way?
Lone Justice
Wheels
I hear you say, Who the fuck?
Exactly.
Maria McKee that woman has a voice straight from the angels.
Sdock:
Did you end up getting the In Rainbows album?
Nope, not yet. I need some new music though.
Hi all who have arrived!
Gotta go change songs!
Can someone be a dear and post this at Mayo's bolded?
No person this Anonymous mentions deserves those words and you all fucking know it.
You're all beautiful.
Bury those words, and pay them no attention.
I have no life!
Well duh! I'm insulted they couldn't come up with something better!
LMAO
hi guys!
MIB my bastard hangover is slowly leaving me!! i was a very bad girl and over did it on a grand scale! oh well it was new years eve!!
Is this the place that i want to be
Is it you who i want to see
Holding on, Hold it high, show me everything
And you're leaving me me
Yeah you're leaving me
You're leaving me with hated identity
But i just keep on a comin' here and standing in this place
And I'm never really sure if you'll take
What I'm saying the right way
But i'm never apalled or afraid verbal pocket play
Is as discreet as I can muster up to be
Because the Cadillac that's sittin' in the back
It isn't me
Oh, no, no, no it isn't me
I'm more at home in my galaxie
Can i do the things I wanna do
That I don't do because of you
And I'll take a left then I'll second guess into a total mess
And you leaving me
Yeah you're leaving me
You're leaving me with hated identity
I'm more at home in my galaxie
God Bless Him, Shannon Hoon....Blind Melon...Galaxie...niiiiice!
Oh FASC, hangover from buggery hell ay?
Never a whore Sdock!? I'm constantly a whore (or so I hear), I love it, it's so.... Victorian! lol
Well Lovelies, turns out I do have a life, I must go and live it for a while!
Love you muchly!
Take care.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, cupcake :)
hello fellow wankers, how are we all today.
shit can you understand what i am saying. i am shit at spelling. oh well
so what do wankers do on the first day of the year oh and mustard lovely pictures.
Oooooh, you pulled out Blind Melon. Now who loved Blind Melon?
Wait, who was that again?
Yep, that's what I thought. Princess loved Blind Melon. I was gonna hunt Shannon Hoon down. ^_^
Dude, I must be really good at being an attention seeker seeing as how I can only post on there with someone's help! Muahahahha.
I'm still laughing at that post.
Thank you, anon.
I haven't laughed out loud like that all fucking day.
Princess, You were the Shannon Hoon groupie...I will give you that.
Damnit can't you let me have something...afterall, you have a kid and I don't.
*still laughing*
Photo:
Thank you very much for doing that for me!
I have a feeling we're going to see you around here more often.
Out of curiousity, have you every posted before?
Do we need a new post? It's taking me forever. Which my electricity just flipped off and I had to reboot. OMG, it takes like 3 hours to reboot my poor little pooter.
I am still laughing about that shit.
Oh my goodness, I almost lost my breath a couple of times.
and is my name that hard to spell?
sdock....sock...sdick...scock....come on people!
Smoke,
Make a new one.
SD10 I hope you don't mind i posted your comment about that anon over at Mayo's.
By the way Happy New year to you all.
SD10 BC says hi and happy new year.
Hi guys. How's it going?
Post a Comment