Monday, December 31, 2007

Buh-Byeeee, 2007

Out with the bad ___

In with the new ___


Bring it on!


17.5 hrs and counting down...


p.s. Thank you all for making 2007 so damned special!

188 comments:

Pickled Possum said...

*fireworks filling the sky*

*glasses raised to 2008*

Jappy New Year to you all!!

We cheered in the New Year nearly an hour ago here in NZ.

Wishing on the southern stars health, wealth, humour and happiness to you all.

We southern hemispherians sure know how to get maximum party time in Blogbelieve.

*PP prepared to keep on partying until the last of the Blogbelieve family moves into 2008*

Pickled Possum said...

2008 is looking pretty good from this side, DM.

2007 is so last year.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi pp and Happy new year to your time zone

Anonymous said...

Tick-tock
Seconds slip away off the clock
Look how great this year turned out to be
New friends, BlogBelieve, A Unicorn
Completely crazy
I love you all and I wish you much luck
Are you surprised that I didn't throw in a f*ck?

Eff yes you are!

Pickled Possum said...

Thanks MJ.

Those Aussies will be partying up soon. They're a bit more raucous then their transtasman cousins.

*goes off to find a few cold beers for the Aussie sheilas*

Pickled Possum said...

Absolutely effin surprised, anon.
Love you too.
New Years resolution to swear less?

*drags in a couple of kegs*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I'll be back later PP. I need to get some sleep. Cupcake is running around some place. Have a happy new Years.

Anonymous said...

Did someone say keg?

OMG! KEG STAND!!!!!

Hellz yeah! Now who's gonna hold my tiara in place while I'm upside down?


We gots a little less than sixteen hours to go!!!

WOOOOOO0-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

farawaysoclose said...

jappy new year PP!!

ergo i left a comment on yesterdays post. just saying how lovely your garden looked!!
jappy new year to you too!

and the remaining blogbelieve family i won't be on tonight cos i'm round my brothers getting wasted!! so jappy new year to you all!

Anonymous said...

Goodnight MJ.

X_X is a right royal party animal?

*PP may have underestimated number of kegs required*

Anonymous said...

Night FASC.
Have a great time at your brother's. Jappy New Year to you too.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR AUSTRALIA!!!

Anonymous said...

About bloody time The Land DownUnder joined in!!!

Vivienne said...

It's 2am on the first of January here in Oz, I'm lovin it!

xoxo cupcake

freddycharles said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Anonymous said...

Hey Freddycharles!

Happy New Year!

Magic Pie said...

someone give me money!!!!!!!

Thank you....

Magic Pie said...

by the way....

happy new year!

elena said...

Hello all...

Here's to hoping 2008 turns out to be a kick ass year for everyone!!!

Magic Pie said...

hahaha Elena, that is the best pic ever!

elena said...

Thanks Magic. Don't I get great Christmas gifts?

I've been playing with the damn thing since I got it.

I just love the sound it makes. I'm so into the darkside now! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ok, just so everybody knows.......

































I'm effin' bored. >_<

elena said...

I'm sorry you are effin bored.

Me too!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm effin bored, too. My cousins took Boychild on an outing. >_< Grrr, they better come back soon!

Anonymous said...

Heh-heh! I saw that but I was not going to point it out. Not after the shit I wrote at Mayo's.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be bored than at work!
(And hi! ^_^ )

Anonymous said...

I'm bored at work. >_<

Hi Sis!!!

Anonymous said...

So McLurkin,

What are you doing for New Years?





And where the hell is Mustard?

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm full of tyos today.

I'm bored now, but will be at work tomorrow. No late night WOOHOOing for me tonight.

Anonymous said...

Nothing looks right when I read it, I don't know. I swear I feel like I've took about 3 Xanax's.

And I sooooo have not.

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm all wiggity wack too.

Anonymous said...

OMG! It's so lonely in here. Mustard where are you?

*starts to whimper*

I don't like being by myself! It's no fun.

elena said...

Ah don't cry. Someone is always around.

Anonymous said...

Are you still there?

Anyone?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Anybody here?

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!!!

Somebody is here with me!

I kept missing everybody and I was so lonely and I didn't know what to do!

How are you MJ?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I'm well how are you?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

S&V20 are you still here?

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm here.

I'm just ready to go home.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Are you at work?

Anonymous said...

Only got twenty minutes left. ^_^

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well that's good. but I'm sorry you had to work. Shit now I'm wondering if I had to go into work today.

Anonymous said...

You're just now wondering? O_O

Is it too late?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Way to late I start at 3 am. but everyone was like see you on Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wouldn't worry about it then. Most places I know of are closed today. Why I'm here I have no idea. Which I ask that question on a daily basis so......

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I only stay at my job for the health insurance. the hours are shit the pay is shit. but 100% medical and 90% everything else it kinda evens out. Not really but that's what I tell myself

Anonymous said...

I can relate, MJ. ^_^

Well, I'm off!

See you peeps later!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Alright than talk to you later.

sdock10 said...

I'm hereeeeeeeeee!

Let's get the effing party started!

sdock10 said...

Errrrrrrrrrr, nobody's here.

Shall I start stripping and cussing?

Shit, I am on the porch. I almost forgot. It's bound to get kind of chilly out here.

Especially with no one to keep me warm....

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi sd10

sdock10 said...

Hey MJ,

I think I am about to go wander off for a bit....might get lost, might not.

I'll be back later.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Alright than talk to you later.

sdock10 said...

So now I am back...

I'm drinking what little bit of vodka I have left and cooking up a low country boil...crawfish, corn, potatoes, onions, sausage.

How Southern am I?

Pretty damn.....

Care to join?

I'll set another place at the porch....

Anyone?


Anonymous Friend,

I hope you have a spectacular New Year!

Just wanted you to know that, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello?

Anyone home?

Anonymous said...

Sdock?

Anonymous said...

Mustaaaaaaaaaaaard!!


YAY YAY YA!

sdock10 said...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Please! I am so lonely....

Anonymous said...

HEY!


So, what's gone on around here today? I feel like it's been kinda quiet.

NEW MAYO POST TONIGHT!!!!!!


YOU 'Cited!?

MissTottenham said...

Wpt-rnpt nfr!!!!!!!!!

To everyone in the UK. I hope 2008 is a great one for everybody.

Anonymous said...

Lemme do this before I forget:



Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!
Happy BIRTHday dear Bob!
Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuuuuu!!!

sdock10 said...

Whooooooooah!

Did Mayo tell you that? Did he whisper that in your ear? Did he tell you not to tell anyone about it?

You are going to ask the person who can't blog all day what went on? muahahah I have no effing clue.

Nothing...I'm pretty sure.

You don't think Mayo will make us wait until 2008 do ya? huh, huh do ya?

elena said...

Hello???

I smell something cooking.

Anyone around?

Anonymous said...

Mustard and Sdock! Hurray for you both being around. ^_^

Plans, anyone?

How about a blog party over here? Do you think the Kook Aid Pitcher will crash the party? ^_^

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Hey! I figured you was partaying it up in the ol UK!

How are you?

I am just a little tipsy and about to run out of vodka!

But I am super sexcited for 2008.

Tell me.......since you've already seen it...is it good?

sdock10 said...

Kapunua, Elena, MissT, and anyone else who lurks or is hanging around,

Please come play with me and Mustard on the porch!

We would love to have a party!

Smoke said...

Now where the hell have you been all day MUUUTTTHAARRDD?!?!?!!


I've been lookin' for ya!

Sdock, ewwww. That's all I got to say, crawfish are ewwwwwwwww.

MissTottenham said...

Hi sdock sweetie.

I'm watching Take That on TV. I still love Take That.

2008 looks OK so far.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! DG! MissT! Sdock! Kapunua!



AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Nope, Mayo's a secretive little twit and never lets anyone know.

But, Mayo's also highly fuckin' predictable.

I'm going with tonight at 12:01.

I'd post then, so I'm sure other people would as well.

Just a huge hunch!
__________________________

No plans.

Just hanging here :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year from LHM!

sdock10 said...

Princess,

You just don't like to dirty your precious little royal hands.

Crawfish are good!! They are like baby lobsters or something....

sdock10 said...

Happy New Year, LHM aka CRD aka Roo aka Buckshot aka Bean aka Lil Bunny!


MissT,

What's Take That?

Anonymous said...

I love the first day of the New Year.


It's nearly impossible for me to fuck up just because it's a new year.


After that, it's down the tubes.



I BROUGHT THE CARBONATED BEVERAGES!!!

Smoke said...

Crawfish are good!! They are like baby lobsters or something....

Uh, no. No they aren't.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi all take that is a boy band from the Uk.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Robbie Williams was in take that

MissTottenham said...

Hi Mustard, how are you?

Happy new year LHM!!!!!!

Sdock, Take That are a pop band I liked in the nineties. they split up for ten years but are back. I saw them loads when I were younger. I love them cos they never change.

Do you know the song back for good? that is take That.

Smoke said...

OMG, LHM is gonna be so pissed with you if he see's the Lil'Bunny or the Roo reference!

By the way, he just informed me he must have Greenday. X_X

Niiiiiice.

sdock10 said...

Oh my FREAKING GAWWWWHD!

I love Robbie Williams...I don't know why, but I do.



Smoke,

Uh yes, yes they are. How would you know anyways?


Mustard,

I thought you were bringing the booze.

MissTottenham said...

Yes MJ, Robbie was in Take That.

Yippee, someone knows who they are.

Anonymous said...

PORCH PARTYYYY!

But I have to make a phone call. I'll be out on the lawn for a sec, on my cell. ^_~

Smoke said...

I love the episode of MTV Cribs that he was on. He is freakin' hilarious.

Anonymous said...

ELENA!!!


How I got DG out of Elena, I'll never know.

HELLO!!!!!



MissT:

I'm fine! Waiting for the ball to drop. How are you doing?


Sdock:

I don't drink! Why would I bring alcholic beverages!

Colas all around!



HAPPY NEW YEAR LHM!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Sorry Miss t I don't know any of their songs but I have heard of them.

sdock10 said...

At least I didnt call him:

Butterbean Buckshot Bunny Roo

muahahah

Smoke said...

I can still hear you, K.

I can still hear you, K.

I can still hear you, K.

Muwahahah!

MissTottenham said...

I love Robbie Williams too. he has a great sense of humor.

MissT:

I'm fine! Waiting for the ball to drop.


Who's balls haven't dropped?

Hi K, Hi S&V!!!!!!

sdock10 said...

Robbie Williams is sexy to me...

Again, I don;t know why but he is.



Mustard, why don't you drink? It's not that bad...



Mayoooooooooonayyyzzeee! I miss you!

and you guys, I love you ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!*


*sdock is emotional

Anonymous said...

MissT! You're bad! ;)




Sdock:

I've just never been inclined to. I guess personal choice :)
I dunno really.



PARTY HARDY!!!!

Anonymous said...

*goes back onto porch, drinking tea*

Guys, I brought some tea for everyone from Mayo's house. Mayo is up in his tower, but Mustard has an idea that he might come downstairs for a moment or two tonight. I rather think he will stay in his tower with a glass of champagne, but he could toast us silently as he watches us from his window.

I will look at the curtains to see if they part a little, showing a flicker of candle light. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Oh Princess if you don't tell them....I fucking will!

You guys gotta listen to this.

MY MOTHER dreamt this last night about the Princess!

Freaking hilarious!



Mustard, I feel I am a bad influence on you. Shall I untie the rope?


*wonders what Purple Unicorns, Mayo's, and SS's do or don't do on New Year's Eve*

Smoke said...

That sounds so sad, K. A little creepy, too. I don't wan't him to be watching us. He needs to join us. Let out some frustration!

COME ON MAYO!!!!

elena said...

This porch party is fun but did someone bring bug spray?

I'm gettin eaten alive out here.

I loved the visual of Mayo watching us from his window.

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Tell em about the dream!

*growls* tell themmmm

Anonymous said...

I wonder who Mayo'll snog at midnight?


I wonder when 2008 will happen for Mayo.


I wonder a lot of things.


*catching up with the Kapunua libel-age at Mayo's*

sdock10 said...

Mayo likes watching and he would like to join but he is afraid he would fuck with the group dynamic.

So he just observes and he smiles and he shakes his head and he laughs and he makes that "what the hell?" expression from time to time and he has his little note pad in hand and he stays inspired by us!


As am I by you, my friend.

I raise my glass to you, Mayo!

Anonymous said...

Sdock!

Don't touch that rope!

Just because we differ in our drinking choices does not mean we differ elsewhere :)

MissTottenham said...

Thanks for the tea K.

If anyone wants to see how to write Happy New year in Egyptian, I have opened my blog and put it there in pretty pictures.

ergoproxy said...

Happy New year !!!

Hello everyone I bought cheese and crackers!!

sdock10 said...

As I AM BY YOU!

I'm not that drunk, Mayo!

Not even...


...maybe a little buzz...buzz.


Elena,

I brought DEET! Want some?

sdock10 said...

Swweeeeeeeeeeeeet, MissT!!

I am going to check it out!

Ergo brought food!

Smoke said...

Hi MissT!!!!

Ok, so listen. My Mama was almost in tears telling me this today. She said she dreamed I had decided to get a tattoo. Ok, fine. Only this was no ordinary tattoo. I wanted to get Law & Order on one cheek of my ass and Willard Scott on the other. WTF? Ok, so she was like why on earth are you gonna get Law & Order and Willard Scott on your ass? Why don't you get Frank Iero instead?

OMG. I almost dropped the phone. My own Mother told me to get a Frank Iero tattoo on my ass! O_O

True dream story.

Anonymous said...

Bugs! Brrr, it's freezing. Well all right, maybe it's warm now, but it will snow at midnight, how about that?

I kinda almost a little bit like the idea of Mayo in some creepy tower while we are at his castle--which has a porch--and he peeks out once in a while; sometimes you can see the curtains part. Or not, and just a silhouette. Also I think Mayo's got dogs up there with him. Wolves. And bats.

MissT, that is fabulous. Your knowledge of the culture is awesome.

Happy New Year in Chinese is Xin nian kuai le. ^_^

Mustard, yeah, I know. That's all from that chick who LJ-crashed me. Apparently she emailed a bunch of other people asking if Mayo was Gerard Way. >_<

Anonymous said...

SMOKE!!!


That's an AWESOME dream!


Are you gonna get one?!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hahaha S&V20. Well I brought the MCR clones they have all kinds of food and drink. Tell your favorite Mcr member what you like and they will get it.

Anonymous said...

Kapunua:

I saw her blogspot. I was bored out of my mind reading it, to be honest.

What a loser to come ask you that.


Sdock:

When we reach, like, 200 posts, you wanna make a new one?

elena said...

Martha Jones said...
Tell your favorite Mcr member what you like and they will get it.

Oh hell....Happy New Year to me!!!

My mind is a whirl of thoughts

sdock10 said...

Muthard, of coursth I will!

Blogger is a little Bith to me and you and smokth.


uhoh, we're suppose to tell em what we want and how we want it?


ooooooh what we like and they will get it.....I was confusethed.

Smoke said...

Ya think?

That would be a funny story to tell Frank should I ever meet him.

"Look dude, I was gonna get Willard Scott but my Mom insisted I get you instead. Do you mind?"


Alright, Frankie-clone, I'll have a nice glass of fresh lemonade. Like, asap.

elena said...

Yuck.....sdock you got some in my mouth. That shit is nasty. I'm thinking I'd rather be bitten by bugs.

We need a bug zapper. Yeah, one of those that makes that sizzle sound.

Anonymous said...

WTF?

Didn't you get your two front teeth for Christmas?! ;)


I don't know what you just said, Sdock.


*is busy writing in VV's blog*

*is trying her best to be kind and civil and cover all bases, but it's proving difficult because of the disappointment*

ergoproxy said...

"Ray clone fetch us some wine and cheese and come sit over here with me"

sdock10 said...

*tells Gee clone to fan the bugs away from Elena*

Anonymous said...

THERE'S A RAY CLONE HERE??????



*walks up to Ray*


May I shake your hand? ;)

elena said...

Why thank you sdock. My Gerard clone is fanning those bugs quite nicely. Such a good little clone. Hey, can he sing? I mean I never asked one of these clones if they have all the talents of the real thing.

Smoke said...

Honestly, I'm trying to get over the freaky picture of GWay that Mustard posted a link to last night.

You know, the one where he's looks like Malibu's Most Wanted. O_o

That was funny as hell!!!!

ergoproxy said...

I always bring my ray clone with me, you must get yourself one Mustard they are very handy

Ray clone come help me cook!

I'll call in later everyone!

Say hi to TJ for me when she's about

Anonymous said...

O_O

It made me do that ^^^


;)

Smoke said...

Yes, they can sing Elena. Well, scream anyway. Frankie-clone screams Leathermouth like the real deal and he can also do 70's disco quite nicely.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Mib I missed the picture you posted please post it again.

MissTottenham said...

What's to eat at this party anyway?

MissTottenham said...

What's to eat at this party anyway?

Anonymous said...

I'll go to Mayo's and see what's in his fridge. Hell, in his food storage room.*











*Kapunua does not know where food is kept in castles.

elena said...

Oh hell. I really need to stay away from the damn drama at Mayo's

sdock10 said...

Yeah, Elena!

Gee clone sings show tunes and broadway musicals, ya know?

Stuff like that....


*wonders if he has Judy Garland's boxed set*

elena said...

I'm staying on this damn porch until Mayo comes down out of his tower and makes a new post. Yes I am oh yes i am.

I want some Fiddle Faddle

elena said...

My Gee clone is singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"....
Uh, that's nice....

He has great Jazz fingers...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, seriously. Well, at least my anons with a hate-on are letting me know who they are now. ^_^ Wow, not who I thought.

Chips and dip, do you believe this crap? You'd think there would be something swankier in there.

MissTottenham said...

I don't know why that comment came up twice. I'm not that hungry, honest.

Smoke said...

You mean, Mayo doesn't even have any pizza? I know it's not that swanky but damn. It is party food.

And Sdock, don't even think I'm eating one of those little bugs you call baby lobsters. They are NOT!

elena said...

hate-ons....

I like that Kapunua. New word for the dictionary.

I think Mayo is hiding the good food from us.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, can't Gee clone sing so nice?



*sdock raises hand and confesses to owning Judy Garland's boxed set*


*starts singing "Cause Vaudeville back at the Palace and I'm on the billllllllllllllll*

sdock10 said...

Is there at least some peanut butter in there or something?

a loaf of bread for some samiches?


*sdock just got done eating crawfish and they was good

Anonymous said...

I totally stole "hate-on." I can't take the credit. ^_^

Mayo has got the food all stashed in his tower. I triple dog dare any of you to climb up there and get it.

elena said...

Could someone here make Elena stay put. I just said I wasn't going back to Mayo's and what did I do? Just went back to Mayo's and told an Anon I'm tired of them running shit into the ground.

Someone tie me to the porch!!! I don't wanna fight tonight.

sdock10 said...

I'm so sexcited! And I just can't hide it! I've already lost control and YOu know you like it!

Don't you?

Fuck yeah, you do!

woo-hooooooooo!

Is there a jar of those maraschino(sp?) cherry's in Mayo's fridge?

sdock10 said...

*whips out extra rope and ties Elena to the porch*

You like being tied up...don't you Elena?

Uh huh, you do!

Smoke said...

*Princess looks at Frankie-clone and speaks in her best Scarlett O'Hara voice.*

Now how's about being a good boy and fetching me a piece of chocolate cake. You wouldn't want a poor girl to starve now would you?

sdock10 said...

Oh, I can't climb for shit, but I am willing to try.

But it will be tough with Mustard tied to me....Mustaaaaaaaaaaaard???

You wanna climb up to Mayo's tower and get the real grub?

Who is going to catch me if I fall?

PPU???

MissTottenham said...

Thank you everyone who left messages at my blog.

I wanted to make you all a unique message. I finally found a page where I could download pretty Hieroglyphs with more details. With these, you can tell what they are depicting.

Wpt-rnpt nfr everyone.

elena said...

I do indeed sdock. Make sure that rope is tied up tight.

maraschino cherry...Oh look my Gerard clone can tie a knot in one with his tongue....What a talented boy.

dei gratia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mayo, SS and all my friends in BlogBelieve:
I hope 2008 brings you all you wish for and more. Here's hoping it's a better one for all of us

Anonymous said...

maraschino cherry...Oh look my Gerard clone can tie a knot in one with his tongue....What a talented boy.


I taught him everything he knows!
0_o

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Well Elena you and me are now Kapu's followers. I love asshole anons don't you.

*claps hand. And an group of MCR clones come in with trays of food.*

Enjoy

MissTottenham said...

Happy New year DG!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello DG and Happy NYE

Anonymous said...

*is crashing the party*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello party sheep happy NYE

elena said...

Martha I'm so tired of Anon's and their bitch ass moves. If you got something to say have the guts to say it with your name displayed..

See Elena needs to stay here or she'll be using her lightsaber.

Party Sheep what else did you teach my Gee clone???

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!


Baaaa!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, Elena. The name has already been displayed, mystery solved. It's all cool. ^_^

I'm on AIM, does anyone care to join me?

Anonymous said...

Well, let's just say he can breath through his ears!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'd be happy to give you a demonstration!

elena said...

Oh my Party Sheep...

That really can he a handy trick. Maybe I'll check that our later.

So anyone found me any Fiddle Faddle?

Oh Oh I want some Vienna Sausages...Elena loves little weenies....

elena said...

Hey guys Mayo changed his profile...Location Dec 28

He is a time traveler...WTF???

Martha Smith-Jones said...

New mayo post

Anonymous said...

Way back when, when his smile made me smile. 2008 will be the year I await.


And because MJ didn't get to piss her pants last night like some of us did ;)


I brought cheese!!!

Anonymous said...

Mayo's done a strange, strange thing. O_o

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Holly shit Mib. That is too funny I love that. That photo puts a person in a good mood.

Anonymous said...

I dunno how he did it honestly.


How can you move blogs around, and for why did he post it 3 days ago?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I know how Mayo did it.

Anonymous said...

Martha Jones said...

I know how Mayo did it.


EWW, STOP.


^_~

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Because he wrote the smoking gun post first blogger will automatically post it in the correct order.

MissTottenham said...

*nibbles on a sausage roll and looks around aimlessly*

Anonymous said...

*Bounds in wearing fully sequinned silver tutu with specially plished tiara*

*is weraring her new earrings and necklace too*

BA BAAAAAAAAAA !!

BAAAA BAA BAAAAAA !!!!!
Translation:
"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

*runs about sheep kissing everyone so she doesn't forget later on*

*settles down next to party sheep*

Baaaaa Baaaa baa baaaaa ba baaaa
translation:
"hello haven't seen you for a while"

Anonymous said...

*looks at Miss T with big sheep eyes hoping for a bit of sausage roll*

Baaaaaa

*nudges her free hand for a rub*

Anonymous said...

*eyes pop out of head at the glorious vision of Shaunette in silver tutu*


Baaa baaa baaaaa

*translation 'how you doin'?'*

Jennicula said...

Happy New Yeare everyghong.

Ok, I"m bushted. Chocolate martintins have kicked in.

I just wanted to stop by in the minutejs thatht I havne before thehs visitorusj come3 back.

funck it. I'm trashinged.

happy new year to you alal.

Anonymous said...

Baaaa baa baaaaaa baa baaa


Translation:
I've got a bit of sausage roll you can nibble on! ;)

MissTottenham said...

Hello Shaunette, you are looking gorgeous as always.

I think the pretty little party sheep would like to get to know you better.

Anonymous said...

Well, only about 150 more comments and we will be shut out AGAIN!

MissTottenham said...

*hands sausage roll to perty sheep and shaunette*

Let's nibble together.

Hi Jen, happy New year!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*looks with big wide eyes*

Baaa?

*wonders if she is that kind of sheep*

*checks sparkly chastity belt is firmly in place*

MissTottenham said...

Sorry sdock, want a sausage roll?

Jennicula said...

Hi MissT, howor you/

I'vbe been a gad, badsn firl. Damn. My finglers don'ot work. You shournld haere me talk.

I can cuss pretyty well thought. Have a greathj New Yeures! Hugyhes ot you.

Jennicula said...

Bushted havnen to to go.

MissTottenham said...

Hi jen, you sound like you are having a great time.

I'll have whatever you've had please.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello Jen.

Anonymous said...

*draws blueprints and plans and plots to how to get Shaunette out of sparkly chastity belt*

Anonymous said...

*looks at plans*

*raises eyebrows*

Baaaaaa

*wanders to other blog to find party sheep*

*grabs sausage roll on her way past*

MissTottenham said...

*goes back to nibbling sausage rolls on her own*

Anonymous said...

What's a sausage roll?

Anonymous said...

*nibbles Miss T's ears*

Delish!

MissTottenham said...

Ha! party sheep, that tickles.

*tickles party sheep under chin*




sdock, a sauage roll is a little piece of sausage meat wrapped in flacky pastry.

MissTottenham said...

ha! We call sausages wrapped in bacon pigs in a blanket.

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, I sent you a long winded email. I hope you got it.

I'm gonna head off. Seems everyone's left here and gone to mayo's party instead. I kinda like the atmosphere here better but it's not the same on your own.

Anonymous said...

*nibbles Miss T's ears to say goodbye*


Baaaa baaa baaaa baaaaaaaaaa

Translation:
Happy New Year Miss T! I love you!