Saturday, December 29, 2007

Maybe

Maybe not


p.s. MissT, I miss you already.

157 comments:

Pickled Possum said...

Missing MissT also.

I'll come hold your hand if you need one MissT.

I'm burning a big bridge at mayo's tonight.I'm seeing the flames from here.

Smoke said...

Can somebody please post this for me at Mayo's? BLOGGER won't let me!!!!!

Thank you! Hope everyone is doing okay today!





Mayonaise,


Anger, disappointment, regret, etc.

All these things I understand far too well. I'm not going to try and dissect this because I don't think you need it dissected. You know exactly what happened and how you feel about it.

See, I have a problem with forgiveness sometimes. My only hope is that you think long and hard about the situation and if it's worth being so angry. If your anger is valid then so be it. I am in no place to tell you to act any different. Pot calling the kettle black and whatnot.

I do worry about you, Mayo. I hope we didn't do anything to hurt you.

Hugs and kisses,
Princess S&V20

sdock10 said...

PP,

Well, he does like fire...

...just saying.

Anonymous said...

Good morning everybody!

Sdock, Smoke, PP :)

MissT:

If you're lurking, we want you back here ASAP. You left here feeling a bit down and that worries me. Let someone know you're okay.

I'm not going to be around much today. I can't get into Mayo's and I have the strangest feeling things are going to be said today that people may regret, and I'd rather not be around to see it all.

I hope you all have a great day. I'll be back. For better or worse, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Done S&V20 =)

I hope he likes the pretty big flames Sdock.

Anonymous said...

Oops, look like someone already did so.

It was lovely.

Worthy of posting twice.

*keeping away from mayo's because mustardisright about regret*

sdock10 said...

pp,

I keep rereading his post. I look at it 17 million different ways. It's so hard.....

Surely, he knows we care, right?

Anonymous said...

*steps around doormat sdock is on*

He should know we care. We are still here.

But he gives so little out and when he does he erupts.

It doesn't help that he sends messages to several parties in the one blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I bet you're thinking, "That wasn't long!"

;)


PP:

Your post, I suppose it's the one you refer to as "burning bridges," I don't understand it.

We're you trying to draw him out of the hole he lives in to see what he says?

sdock10 said...

so true...it makes it very complicated to try and help him.

Maybe I shouldn't be so hellbent on trying to help and just listen more.

Anonymous said...

Hi mustard.

Find me first and then I'll tell.
*runs off giggling*

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

What ya doing? what ya thinking bout? what are ya thinking you should be thinking about?

sdock10 said...

Any lurkers here?

Show yourselves....

Care to dance in the rain with me?

Don't worry, someone will throw us a towel if we get too wet.

elena said...

Hello everyone. I was glad when he at least said something after the post. To me it means he does listen at least for a bit.

sdock10 said...

Elena,

Yeah, I wish I had been there. Not that it would have mattered, but still...I worry about him.

He seems to bottle it up and then explode...kind of like me.

Anonymous said...

I love dancing in the rain sdock and stomping in puddles.

*lifts face to rain*

Mustard didn't find me.

I must have run fast.

Hi elena.

Anonymous said...

Why the hell are you guys getting shut out at 300 comments? O_O WTF is that about??

elena said...

Hi PP and Sdock. I had trouble sleeping last night because of this shit.

Mayo confuses the shit out of me.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I hate to see someone so obviously upset and feel powerless to help.

JocelynHolly said...

Good morning anyone? =]

sdock10 said...

*hugz* ph

I have to go to wal-mart...errr.

elena said...

sdock if you have to go to Wal-Mart make sure to leave your soul at home. They like to suck souls there.

Hey Paper. How are you?

sdock10 said...

Good thinking, elena.

I'll leave my soul on Mayo's porch...will you guys look after it for me while I am gone?

*sdock is wearing her new TBS shirt and looks to see if a anyone notices*

JocelynHolly said...

Hey Sdock & Elena! *HUGS*

Socky, Elena and I will watch over your soul! ;)
I have to work today though.. so I guess your soul is going to have to help me out? ;)

JocelynHolly said...

Sdock, gorgeous TBS shirt!;)

I wore my MCR shirt to bed last night!

Anonymous said...

PP, I saw :)


Sdock:

Make everyone know TBS rocks your effin' face off.

Or MELTS your effin' face off...that's better :)

Hello Paperheart, Elena, Kapunua!


*mustard didn't sleep well last night either because she was worried*

JocelynHolly said...

Hey Mustard! *HUG*

I hope that you sleep better tonight, my dear.

JocelynHolly said...

Off for work.

xoxo;
- 007
<3

elena said...

Hello Mustard...

I've missed you.

Anonymous said...

Me too, Paperheart!






Hey Elena :)


What's wrong? Something up?

Anonymous said...

Hiya guys!

Okay, so why is blogger eating it? >_< I miss the way it used to be, you guys hanging over there. This blows.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it blows a big-ass one.


Find that tea you were lookin' for!?

Anonymous said...

I found a coffee substitute made from barley that's supposed to be the same thing. O_O If they don't want it then I'll drink it, 'cause it looks like it's good for you.

Anonymous said...

Would anyone care to join me in a project for Mayo?

Anonymous said...

I'm totally effin' in.

I had so much fun with the presents!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in too!

How is everybody?

Anonymous said...

The idea is to get our host back on the ROFLcopter, back into LOLlerskates, taking a ride on the LOLlercoaster.

Okay, so how about we all post something we find hilarious, in order to make Mayo laugh? The funniest goddamn youtube video, picture, joke, or anything. Something that made you LOL and even ROFL.

Who wants to?

Anonymous said...

Kapunua,
That is a great idea. I'm in.

sdock10 said...

Sorry, doesn't much work for folks like me.

You guys go ahead.


*returns to Mayo's porch to reclaim soul*

sdock10 said...

*kicks off shoes, sits in the swing, wondering if it is going to rain all day*

Is anyone else around or is everyone inside?

sdock10 said...

*taps pen on paper and starts humming...missing something or someone, but not sure which*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi sd10 are you still here?

farawaysoclose said...

hello guys! hope everyones ok?? i'm feeling strange today but otherwise ok i guess.

sdock10 said...

*wakes up from nap, rubs eyes, trying to see if anyone else is around*




*wonders if someone is missing her or if they have forgotten about her*

Jennicula said...

Hi SDock. Just popping in for a moment. Have to clean the fucking house again. Guests coming tomorrow. I feel like I should have a revolving door.

I don't think I'll clean and drink, last time was a disaster.

How are you doing?

sdock10 said...

Lurky Lurk McLurkin, Where are you?

My eyes hurt from straining and looking so damn hard....just thinking you will appear.

Until then....

elena said...

Hello sdock. How's life treating you today?

Anonymous said...

thought i would post this here incase someone see it. rry for the long post in advance

Anonymous said...

Fimble Star opinion of Mayo’s

Everybody has a place at the table. There is a place setting for each and everyone of the wonderful people here. Sat at the head of the table is mayo because after all it is his house (I hope the host is happy that his house surely is the house to be in).

People are laughing with one and other about the jokes they share, the experiences they have had.

People are talking about their interests and their life stories which everyone has and treasure dear to their heart but are kind enough to share with their friends.

People are also debating their points of view, whether they are right or wrong it is what they believe in and that in its own right is powerful to have their own opinions.

At the table there are many different dishes to be eaten, from all over the world and from different cultures. The seats at the table are occupied at different times and now one is ever sat down all together but their spirits are still there, after all there is a name tag and a seat for everyone.

All of the noise at the table sometimes makes it hard to hear someone who is desperately trying to be heard, they may be feeling out of it or just a wee bit low at this time and there may be an empty space where they are sat but deep down they know that the table is not complete without them. If one person is missing from the table then we all feel a lose especially when each and every person brings that special quality that they have. Whether is be kindness, laughter, words of wisdom or just simply caring for one and other, each person is valued for being them. Emotions run wild yet are felt by everyone, if one person is down then we are all down and help pick the pieces up.

That is what is special about this house and this family. The table was set 4 months ago and it is still going strong, people enjoy visiting to speak to their friends and also people that they don’t normally speak to because of the time zones.

MAYO you should feel prod that you have helped so many people not just in life but within themselves.

SS you are in the family as well, you may not be here as often but you are always here in our hearts and ours thoughts.

To the empty spaces, we know you are full at the time being but the space will always be there for YOU. Never forget that you are a part of this as much as any of us and as much as Mayo and SS.

I will pour you a drink ready for your return!

Anonymous said...

Okay, just bored. Hanging here by myself.


How are you?

Anonymous said...

Fimble,

That was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

thank you i just hope someone see it.

how are you today did you enjoy walmart *sneaky laugh hehehehehehe*

elena said...

sdock are you here cause you can't get into Mayo's?

sdock10 said...

Errrrr, it was typically wal-mart. Irritating as hell full of irritating people with nothing better to do than to get in my way.

I said fuck a whole bunch of times.

farawaysoclose said...

fimble that was lovely!
i wonder why mayo is so down??
its always up and down with him though!! the downs make me down too though.

sdock10 said...

Elena,

exactly...I have no clue what's going on.

elena said...

The long rant from the ANON about GW just got posted on BN. They said it was from Mayo's blog. Well isn't that lovely?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Someone's been letting your secrets go. Even though I have a BN account, it wasn't me. Promise. I think it was proberly the anon who praised them, even though it was copied and pasted from AGES ago.

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/mychemicalromance/forum/topics/211551/something-from-the-mayonaise-blog-worth-reading/

If this doesn't work then just go to the MCR forum and you'll find it. Prepare for a influx of annoying anons.

Safe On The Waves

December 29, 2007 5:04 PM



thought you wanna see

sdock10 said...

I think Mayo's good. He just had to vent.

sdock10 said...

Same shit, different day....oh well, oh well.

That was posted on here long before though...so whatever.

Anonymous said...

the topuc has been deleted now

elena said...

sdock I hope you're right about him just needing to vent.

Don't we all need that sometimes?

I'm mad cause you can't get into Mayo's house. That sucks. Blogger needs a swift boot to the head!

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I'm mad too....it's hurting the family that we all can't be together. I miss the way it used to be.


Yeah, I understand having to get out your frustrations. This place is a perfect outlet for that. Maybe that's what he's doing...using the outlet and trusting the environment we have created here.

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody :)

Damn.

I thought the atmosphere would be different and it's not.

Everyone doing okay all things considered?

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

It's all good...I think.

I just miss MissT...really, really bad.

Smoke said...

What's up errbody?

Smoke said...

MissT!!!!! You never sang with me last night.

I'm sad.

*Princess will not sing anymore until MissT comes back*

Anonymous said...

Hey Smoke :) Haven't seen you around since yesterday! That's like, 3 days in blog time!



Sdock:

Have you contacted MissT by email? I know she'd love to hear from you. Maybe you guys could keep in touch that way? I know it wouldn't be the same, but it's still something, right?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi all is it just me or has this whole month pretty much been the shits.

Anonymous said...

hey

just to let you guys know she s havng a break and may be back after weekend.

i have a headache and it kills

Smoke said...

Mustard, I KNOW!!!!


I kept running after you yesterday but you kept leaving me! Or was that the day before.

By the way, LittleHawkMan says hello and WASSSUPP???!!!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank you FS and I hope your headache gets better.

Bellatrix said...

Hello everyone!

Anonymous said...

sdock10 said...

mustard, email me her email.

I just don't know if I have it or not.


Guys,

Chill...everything is fine. Everything will continue to be fine.


I hope you're right, Sdock.

Jennicula said...

shhh.... I'm supposed to be cleaning, but I hate it.

SDock, I'm glad you liked what I wrote. I miss you over at Mayos and always seem to catch you after you've gone to bed.

toujours said...

hey guys, just popping in over here, and wanted to say:

martha, i don't think this month has been all bad. sure, we've had blogger to contend with and the usual over at mayo's, but we've also had some really lovely posts from him and ss. it's been a topsy turvy month, for sure! but i can't see it as a shitty one.

just my tuppence!

and now, i depart from dm.
*swoosh*

sdock10 said...

Wish we had some of the unicorn's bluntness right about now....


*sdock** wishes she was blunt and spoke perfect english with such few words*

**sdock*** misses the unicorn

***will not mention unicorn again tonight

Jennicula said...

Fimble, I loved what you wrote. What a great visual.

Anonymous said...

thank you jen.

thank you

sdock10 said...

Kapunua,

I think I am. We just have to hold ourselves together and not implode.


Do you have a different opinion?


I miss Mayo's too. I feel I can't do anything to help anyone.

Anonymous said...

I SAID WASSUP????

I've been playing Tony Hawk's Proving Ground on my new Playstation 2. It ROCKS!!!!

I guess I am a total rock star!

Welp, gotta go for now!

See ya!

sdock10 said...

Hey LittleHawkMan,

Wassup? Are you being a good little boy?

Tell the truth...

Smoke said...

What do you think Auntie Socky?

He's a rock star. How many rock stars do you know that are good boys?

Nah, he's been good. ^_^

Anonymous said...

sdock10 said...

Kapunua,

I think I am. We just have to hold ourselves together and not implode.


Do you have a different opinion?


Why, who have you been listening to? ^_~ Just kidding.

No, but I'm not sure if holding ourselves together is enough. I almost got the feeling that Mayo was going to walk away from us last night and it made me feel sad. We'd still have over here to talk to each other but it wouldn't be the same.

Hell, it isn't the same since no one can get on goddamn Blogger. >_>

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Hawk Man!


WASSSUUUUUP! to you, too!!!


Sdock:

I'll get on that!




I'm indifferent about the events. I just feel that honesty should be a high priority here, seeing as we can't look each other in the face.

Anonymous said...

*not thinking about Mayo pulling the plug*


Kapunua, you said he wouldn't do it. You said this. Has his anger made you change your mind?

Smoke said...

I agree Mustard.

Honesty.

It's not always easy but it works.

sdock10 said...

I don't think Mayo is even close to walking away from us....not at all.

I think he needed to vent about something...again, not to do with us...he did it in a place that he has finally come to trust..we keep telling him to open up and be honest, so he did..and he will get our input and our insight whether he wants it or not...just like always.

Maybe we just all need to remember to have and show a little more respect....try to be and do better by each other.

We won't really miss it until it's gone. Let's not let that happen.

Anonymous said...

Mustard, that's what I was thinking.

But Sdock, I kinda agree with you, too.

I guess I don't know what to think. I've come to like his merry posts so I'm trying to make him be merry, goddamnit.

sdock10 said...

You know who's always brutally honest?*


*not going to say their name

Anonymous said...

That's excellent, Sdock.

You said that perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Sdock:

I miss PPU for you.

PPU was nice to me the other day. I appreciated that.

I just sometimes get the feeling PPU doesn't care much for me.

That's okay though.

I'm still going to be nice :)

sdock10 said...

But Mustard, didn't I tell you last night that the air was thick with something and I couldn't tell what it was??



Will you ever trust me?

Anonymous said...

Sdock:

I trust you! I don't remember you sayin' that though *looks longingly*

I wasn't around much last night.

sdock10 said...

*sdock is doubting herself*

Maybe I didn't actually say it, but I thought it.

You should be able to read my mind.

duh..

*goes back to actually check if it was said*

Anonymous said...

I remember you saying it, Sdock. You said you felt like something was up.

Anonymous said...

Well, then there you go!

I probably missed it Sdock, or I saw it but don't remember.

Are you like a future-teller or sumthin? ;)


*sometimes wishes you were wrong*

sdock10 said...

sdock10 said...
Something is in the air....I feel it...it's thick and I can't see through it.

9:05 PM, December 28, 2007


muuahah I did say it!

Anonymous said...

Oh!

Kapunua?

Why did Entropy want me in your pants so bad last night? ;)


HuhHuhHuh?

Anonymous said...

Kapunua and Eddie sittin' in a tree...



Aw, Ed Reyes pretty much owns.


I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

sdock10 said...

No, because I'm no good at telling who, what, where, when...I can't pinpoint it.

So it's useless...completely.

Anonymous said...

I remember that, Sdock!

It's a shame you were right, huh?

Anonymous said...

LOL Mustard! I dunno, after watching LNII I was all, "EEEEE! HE'S CUUUTE."

I'm not sure why we were trying to get you in my pants last night. I don't remember, actually. I think we were rather keyed up and we were trying to get some laughter going, but I totally cannot remember what the joke was or how it began.

Anonymous said...

"I am Edward Reyes...and I play guitar for Taking Back Sunday."


He's pretty awesome, I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

So...basically you just wanted me in your pants?



I bet that was the punchline, wasn't it?


"Hahahahah! And Mustard wanted in her pants! Haahahahah!"

Actually, don't believe anything I'm saying. This is me on NO CAFFIENE.

Ugh.

farawaysoclose said...

you guys make me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Caffeine is bad for you, Mustard!




Try crack instead.

sdock10 said...

Where has BC been lately?

...just wondering

Anonymous said...

Sorry, totally off subject, but I thought this was funny.


Alternative Press magazine did a little snippet about MSI (I have you know for as long as I've been readin AP, never once have I seen shit on MSI. I'm just statin'.) and their "forthcoming album."

They don't have a record company to release it yet!

I was all, O_o

Anonymous said...

I know it's bad, and I'm an addict.


And we all know that's the first fuckin' step.

So, there you go.

Anonymous said...

Sdock:

I dunno. I've not seen her around in about 2 Mayo posts.





Apologies for the mass posting.

Apologies for now talking Mayo Time.

Anonymous said...

Bows at Kapunua's wholey ;) feet.



*mustard loves homonyms*



It also Blows major whale-holes that I have to respond to Mayo talk-age at DM.

But, you know what I'm talkin' about, yes?

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

I'm addicted to lots of things.

Especially caffeine and tylenol pm.

Smoke said...

Speaking of addictions.....

I'm watching THS - Britney Spears, Fall From Grace.

It's sad.


I'm addicted to Mayo. Do you think he even knows? O_O

Just saying'....

sdock10 said...

I am about to go eat Chinese food!!

Yum...yum...yum!

Doesn't take much to get me sexcited!

sdock10 said...

I am so addicted to Mayo...and yeah, I'm pretty sure he knows.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...

Sdock, BTW, I added your word to the Mayo dictionary :)


Along with "bloggernal"

Like, "personal," but "bloggernal"


Smoke:

That girl's life is so tragically flawed, I sometimes wonder if she'll ever regain her life back.

Anonymous said...

"Blows major whale-holes." I might have to steal that.

Anonymous said...

Haha!


See I typed that, and I was like, "Go Mustard! That was kinda funny!," so I decided to keep it.

You can use it if you want ;)

farawaysoclose said...

mustardisbetter said...
Sorry, totally off subject, but I thought this was funny.


Alternative Press magazine did a little snippet about MSI (I have you know for as long as I've been readin AP, never once have I seen shit on MSI. I'm just statin'.) and their "forthcoming album."

They don't have a record company to release it yet!

I was all, O_o

6:41 PM, December 29, 2007


MIB i've never heard about them in kerrrang until they supported MCR in nov. and now she (thats her) gets a pic on the flip side of him!! fuckin ridiculous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, take a walk. ^_~

Anonymous said...

MIB i've never heard about them in kerrrang until they supported MCR in nov. and now she (thats her) gets a pic on the flip side of him!! fuckin ridiculous!!!

Ha-ha!

They're smart cookies at Kerrang!, now all the teenies who OMIGODLOVETHEMSOMUCH!!! will have to buy 2 copies of the magazine if they want both. And they called her 'Mrs. Gerard Way' too - way to be the little wife and not a talented musician in her own right*.

Hi Sdock10,

I have broadband all of my own, so if you wanna come live with me so you can post you're more than welcome!

And Hello to everyone else, obviously...

Kass xx

*Too bitchy?

anima said...

Hello? Anyone here?

I'm all over blogbelieve. And I have a cold. It sucks.

farawaysoclose said...

no kass! not atall!

sdock10 said...

I'm back from eating waaaay too much Chinese food and I feel like I might puke.

Anima, I'm sorry you have a cold.

anima said...

Hi Sdock. This cold sucks so bad. My hubby gave it to me. :(

sdock10 said...

I can't get in at Mayo's and it sucks major blogger ass shit.

errrr...errr

Mayo,

Dude, I will talk to you tonight. I will. Just give me a little bit to put it together and hopefully someone will post it for me.

Just be patient....


Lurky McLuricorn where are you NOWWWWW???

Anonymous said...

Have a good night BlogPeople!

Anima,

Just bide your time and give him something more unpleasant in return. My Bro gave me German Measles so I gave him Chicken Pox - it itches twice as bad and scars!

Adios amigos...

Love,
Kass xx

JocelynHolly said...

*knocks on door and takes off shoes*



*walks in*

Anonymous said...

Posted your message, Sdock. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving your shoes at the door, PH. I never wear shoes into the house. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Thanks K, I will need your help posting my next one too.

Now, if I can just get all my thoughts together..hmmm.

Where the hell is everyone?

Oh, yeah...that's right. They are at Mayo's.

*sits on the steps, chewing on the ink pen cap, notebook in hand*

anima said...

Thanks for posting Kapunua. I am a little slow tonight.

Sdock, what the hell is up with Blogger? This makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

I'd probably run the other way from Adam Lazzara. FROM ADAM LAZZARA. O_o



Bullshit ;)

Anonymous said...

Sdock, no probs, darl. If I'm around and not off waxing my eyebrows, I will post it lickety split.

Oh Mustard, I hate to admit it, but bad people smells make me have to leave. Which is why I refuse to believe the rumors about Adam Lazzara not smelling good! I think it was a ruse to sell more copies. A comedy routine. Some kind of government cover-up. Because clearly the dude smells like verbena and freshly cut grass and Boy Shampoo.

Anonymous said...

I think it was a ruse to sell more copies.

OMG. Warner?! Nooooo.

A comedy routine.

Well we both know that Adam Lazzara sucks at comedy.

*tells Lazzara gods she's only joking*

Some kind of government cover-up.

Totally.
Adamgate

Because clearly the dude smells like verbena and freshly cut grass and Boy Shampoo.

Waft my way! Waft!!!

Smoke said...

PH,

You don't have to take your shoes off, this is the porch!!!

K,

There is no way in hell you'd run from Adam. Even if he did smell like pee hole. ^_^

Toodles errbody!!!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

Bye Smoke!


I'm glad we got to talk to one another today! :)


See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Please post for me



Mayo,

How are you? I hope you are well. I hope you are at a calm, happy place in your life. I hope you are looking forward to the new year. Me? I'm still okay. I really need to get my own shit together...really, I do. Hey, I'm at least almost acknowledging what I need to do...almost.

So, I've done nothing but read and reread and rereread this last post. It was raining here and I was stuck on the porch by myself for most of the day, so I had lots of free time. And I so hate dwelling on myself...so I figured I might as well dwell on you today. Feel special? You should. :) Awwh, I made you smile.
Mayo, I have no idea when you wrote this or who it's about. For all I know, this could have happened to you 2 days ago, 2 months ago, or 2 years ago, but I am glad you decided to share with us. Like I mentioned to you earlier, I love the honesty. It sucks that some relationships don't work out. You invest so much in them...time, love, self, heart, soul, faith, hope. And to see it fail or turn sour is a terribly raw emotional experience. Sometimes you can pinpoint the exact time that everything changed and why it went bad...sometimes you can't. Sometimes you can place blame on one party or the other. But it really doesn't matter, does it? People change...people fuck up. We acknowledge, and we move on. We pick ourselves up and we take our heart, our soul, our faith, our hope, our love, our time and we invest it all over again in someone new. Hoping against all hope and all our shitty life experiences...that this time we get it right.

Mayo, may you keep learning from your mistakes, having faith in others, and moving forward in your life.

Love to YOU Always,
S

p.s. To Love Another Day

JocelynHolly said...

Thanks for leaving your shoes at the door, PH. I never wear shoes into the house. ^_^

*gasp* ME EITHER!

PH,

You don't have to take your shoes off, this is the porch!!!


S&V, in a way, this is still our homes. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Someone please post my above comment to Mayo!


It's like blogger is sucking a long nasty cock hair tonight.

And I am frustrated as hell...

Mayo, sorry dude...I feel like I'm yelling at you from outside.

*sdock is hoping she has an unobstucted view of the southern skyline so she can get Satellite 'net*

JocelynHolly said...

Sdock, Kapunua posted it for you! =]

sdock10 said...

*hugs* ph...I am just feeling so errrrrrr tonight.

Thank you, Kapunua...thank you, thank you, thank you!

JocelynHolly said...

Sdock, Awwh! *HUG*

I'm on AIM, and I just talking to Love Man. =]

Anonymous said...

ph,

I feel like I have hardly talked to you at all in the past week.

I miss youuuuuu!

And now, I must leave for the night and go to bed.

hugs around the world a zillion times over!

JocelynHolly said...

Awwh Sdock, Don't go!

If you must, you must. Have a good night's rest. I am off work for three whole days now, so we'll catch up?

Many many many many many many hugs! *HUG*

Anonymous said...

*hugs Sdock*

PH, why not come chat with us instead? We're cooler. ;)

Jennicula said...

Hello my pretties!

What's a-happnin' in Blogtown?

JocelynHolly said...

Hey Jennicula!

Kapunua, I stopped talking to her, all I said was hi! ^_^

I enjoy chatting on AIM with you all, but I can't help but feel.. disconnected? or not apart of it all there. Don't get me wrong, I'm guessing it just gets to fast and overwhelms me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, well we're just exchanging youtube links to videos of songs we like right now.

JocelynHolly said...

Sounds fun! ^_^
I just added you on my AIM buddy list. =]

Amyranth said...

Why is everyone else getting shut out of blogger?

-A

Anonymous said...

OMG.

You guys are fuckin' hilarious.

This is what I wake up to, and I effin' love it.


I shook my head violently at the mention of Ray Toro owning music, so props to whoever said that.

And to all of the AIMers whom I believe may be behind this, you pretty much own Mustard's soul tonight and you've made her smile and laugh.

That's what I love so much about this place.

Anonymous said...

Cheers, Mustard. ^_^

We don't know who the hell some of these people are, but the fun ones? That's us.

I shouted out Ray, BTW. :)

Pickled Possum said...

Hi all.

Good grief, you girls were hitting the keyboards fast and funny over at mayo's.

That should have made him smile.

Pickled Possum said...

Photo time for Narnia film nerds.

And summer photos for those in the cold.

After travelling an unfriendly road for carsick prone people I went to Hahei today (2 1/2hrs out of Auckland)
Cathedral Cove, Hahei, is going to appear in the next Narnia movie, Prince Caspian.

I'm not a beachy person but this place is beautiful.
A 45min walk through native bush to get there

The beaches are connected by a 10m high natural, vaulted, open ended cave.

A must see place for tourists

NZ = one big film set and summer bliss.

Pickled Possum said...

Oh bugger.

I'm that person who bores people with their holiday photos lol

Fimble Star,
I did enjoy your opinion.

Sdock,
eerily precogniscient.

Claps (of the nice kind) for Mustard finding me.