Clean up crews on standby.....
Beware of stuff flying about this place....
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
187 comments:
wow! first again!! this nicely coincides with my lunch as its 12.53pm here in the uk.
have good days all!
meant to add because i haven't said yet but kapunua my thoughts are with you. take care.
GOOOOOOOOOOD Morning my fellow bloggers.
Just popping in before school.
Everyone have a great day and I'll talk to you all tonight! =]
xoxox
- 007
Hi FASC! Hi PH aka Blog Angel!!!
I'm at work.
It sucks.
Like hell.
No joke.
Promise.
Hope ya'll have a great day!
So, Sdock and Mustard.....will there be a rematch today? Or have you two been tied back together?
XOXO,
Princess S&V20
Hey guys (oh my god, I just typed "gays." Long day, eh?)!
So, I went to bed too early last night, obviously.
I hope no shit hits fan.
I'll let you all know now that I may not be on again from tonight until Thursday. My computer is being worked on, so I'll be without one. I'll try to find one just to keep up with what's going on.
Try to make it an effin' good day. I'm trying, too.
Okay, let's look at this from another standpoint.
I posted this kinda cryptically at Mayo's. Well, it wasn't cryptic to me, but it may be to the others.
"Fan" is a homophone.
Take that and run.
Mustard,
That's what I put in my p.s. on my post this morning...I get the literal implications of this one as well.
Guess we'll wait and see.
This goes to show I should read all of the comments first.
Okay, I just wanted to make sure that if I was thinking "outside the box," I may not have been the only one.
There's no date today.
tick, tock
and so we wait.
I brought my shovel and clorox wipes.
Anyone else?
mustardisbetter said...
"Fan" is a homophone.
You're a homophone.
Sorry, I had a lighthearted moment. I have a lot of calls to make, a lot of cleaning to do, a lot of things to get my mind off of all this stuff. I will be hanging around and lurking everytime I get a chance.
Oh, I semi-called May on the "fan" thing in my first comment to him, too. So I'm not sure which angle he's coming from here.
I can't thank you all enough for last night, and the entire few days leading up to it. You guys made me smile when I thought I couldn't. Thank you for that.
And remember, you guys, whatever Mayo pulls today, SS changed his location. Because baby boy is 98% prolly the real deal, huh? Just hang on to that.
And I wuv him. ^_^
I love your light-hearted moments.
I didn't think anyone could get me on homophone, but I was definitely proven wrong ;)
I can't imagine what will go down in the next 24 hours, but it's written in red and in a bigger font.
What the hell that's supposed to me is beyond me.
I hope everything's okay though.
Sdock:
I brought a dustpan and a pooper scooper :)
*mean, obviously. What that's supposed to MEAN.
Damn.
Hello everyone
My Mom has a theory on what he means, but I can't post it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I have to get the hell out of the house for a while guys. I'll be back later.
Awwwh, Kapunua's mom, Please spill the juicy.
Wha...
I mean, good morning!
I can't get any fuckin' Blogger pages to load this morning, the network is constipated!
And obviously, so is my brain. >.<;;
Mustard, can you 'splain what you mean?
Kapunua, how are you?
If your Mom has a theory, it's probably an excellent one! (Hi, K's mom!)
Hey Kicky Nikki!!!
i didn't see mayo's new post until this morning which is pretty normal for me. so i saw the pic and nothing underneath, i didn't scroll down cos i'm quite frankly not that clever!! and so i didn't see the ps but also didn't see the "comments" so i freaked out and thought oh god thats it. he's not allowing comments anymore. its all over and i must admit i got a tear in my eye!! one because i thought mayo's house was over and two because i'd missed the ending!! but then i realised i am just a twat and there were comments and then i saw the ps and thought oh fuck!! and then i got the same feeling again!!
man its hard being me sometimes.
anyway hello all hope we are all fantastic!
Capt. Ahab, where are YOOOOU??
When I first looked at that name I thought it said Mayo Dick.
O_O
Sister M:
About the homophone?
Fan-as in the one that sits in a window or perched on the ceiling, circulating fresh air--"Shit's gonna hit the fan."
Fan-as in the one that loves something, that supports, "glassy eyes and lighters"--"It can hit the fan tomorrow."
I don't want to be hit in the face, really.
See what I mean?
It could go both ways, I suppose.
I guess we remain on standby until further developments. But, there isn't a date today. Nor is there one tomorrow, not until Kapunua's frequently alluded to state comes into play.
Did you catch what I threw?
Mmmm, it's my sweet Moby Dick.
Sdock, is it true that you get jiggy with the hip hop music?
Why is Mayo's Dick addressing us in posts now?
Also, I have frequently typed gays instead of guys.
I'm FAGULOUS!
-A
Thanks, Mustard.
I caught it... might be fumbling it a bit, but I caught it. :)
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised, really.
But then, I'm not the type to wait around for the other shoe to drop. I'm the one who's out buying another pair just to cover my ass if it *does* drop. ^_^
'Kay :)
I'm no baseball player, but I try my hardest.
Jiggy?
OMG, I am not even gonna go there.
Amy, you're one-of-a-kind, is what you are. ^_^
So who's all getting their vinyl?
I'm debating whether or not I really need *another* copy of TBP...
mayo's dick!! god what a thought, no i'm so not going to think! stop it brain!!
"it can hit the fan tomorrrow"
tomorrow might not mean specificallly tomorrow but sometime in the future?? god i don't know! obviously i know nothing!
Hiya Princess, care to take a stroll down Memory Lane with me? :)
Do you remember when you said that I would 'get Jiggy wit' it'? I honestly didn't know whether to laugh my ass off or send you hate mail.
Elitist! :Þ
::falls over laughing::
That was before I loves you!!
Dude, I'm not.
I do have a record player though, so it's a possibility.
I hate it when they do things like this. I know it's inevitable, but I have the hardest time seeing the point in paying Warner again...and again...and again.
I'm kicking myself in the ass for not yet buying Louder Now: PartTwo. Like, I just can't find it in me to support the big wigs.
I get jiggy alright, but it ain't to the hip hop music.
Well, maybe every now and then.
Feel me?
Anyone want to play Blogger confessions?
Some of us have admitted to posting as anons, some as other people, etc. So today's question is:
What are (were) your other identities?
Does anybody remember insanity sunshine? ^____^
See, I'm infectious like that. Venomous even. One little bite and your hooked. Or dead. Depending on how I feel that day.
I did tend to come of like a Royal Smartass sometimes. Oh, hell, who am I kidding? I am a Royal Smartass.
I LOVE YOU SISTER MIDNITE!!!!!
Come on, you know you get jiggy wit it!!! I'm just trying to picture Sdock getting jiggy with hip-hop music.
O_o
That was you?
I don't think I have ever posted under a totally different name. It was always princess something....
or Princess Some and Venom as that funny anon called me. >_<
This little girl was FAKE SS
http://www.imnotokay.net/member/profile/32980/0/1197261531/
I wonder if she would confess this?
SisM - I'll be honest. I've always been Amyranth. However, when we did that re-enactment of Kapu and RW's love life, I was many different pieces there.
I never post anonymous anymore. If I've got something to say, I'll say it.
Moby - Are you saying that you get jiggy to hip hop if it's in the CD player while you're bumping uglies?
-A
Ohhh, the only time I posted as an Anon was around Halloween when we were all telling scary stories, and eerie occurences and dreams.
The only thing I said was:
REDRUM
Then I signed back in and said it was me. Kinda defeated the purpose.
OhOhOHHHH! Then there was that one time (I forgot I did this.) when a slew of Anons came in asking a shitload of questions.
I inherited the cojones to ask, "Who's Mayo?"
That was funny. One of our regulars replied, I think it was PH, "HE'S THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG!!!"
I laughed.
Confession - I suppose it doesn't really matter.
Someone who tries to fit in by copying everyone else is kinda.... not cool.
She should have come by, introduced herself, and developed her own personality.
Doing that... eh.
-A
S&M20, tell me why it is so outlandish that Sdock would get jiggy with the hip-hop? It has permeated even the Georgia suburbs.
Is she an emo girl? A country girl like you profess to be?
Yep, I was insanity sunshine. For all two comments, or whatever it was.
Princess, your venom was definitely catching. We had a lot of fun trading quips back & forth.
Mustard, you used to be Anon33, didn't you? Anima was Anon30, I think... was it you, or Anima I had words with back in the beginning? #^_^#
Anon 51 = Mya
Anon 30 = Anima
Anon2007 = Me
We had lotsa Anons back then. We did have Anon33, but I think she was shortlived.
I don't think you ever had words with me. I don't think you did. You may have, but I just don't remember.
PPU, actually she does like a teensy-weensy bit of hip-hop. Emo? No. Country? Somewhat. I would just call her straight up rock and roll. ^_^
Even though you didn't ask, I'll tell you anyway. I get jiggy with the hip-hop more often than she does. ^_~
But I'm really a punk-rock princess.
i can say with some authority that that is not the fake ss....
http://www.imnotokay.net/member/profile/32980/0/1197261531
shes a fake of a fake
A fake of a fake. Wow.
Looks like today's going to be interesting.
Guess what?
I'm the fake of a fake of a faker's faker.
Fakity faker fake fake.
Alright, I gotta go to work. I'll be back in the PM, with a shovel.
-A
I would not be interested if it weren't true, Sdock.
Anon33 was the one I had words with. But she say sorry for being so snarky, and then everything was okey dokey.
Not true, Sdock! You're Dr. Nut's alter-ego! ^_~
As long as your attractive plum-colored equine doesn't try to kick, it's all good!
What the hell? Is that person like twelve?
OMG, Littlehawkman speaks better slang than that!!!!!!!!
Yes it is true I am Dr. Nut..self explanatory
and
Luci...self explanatory
Do any of my other personalities have names?
Let me think...
Don't forget SCock or SDick.......
And now you are Mayo Dick. x_x
So PPU, feel like confessing today?
How many personalities do you have?
O'Captain my Captain?
whoooaahh now S&M20
I am NOT Mayo Dick...you guys just can't read.
ppu,
I need to know if your offer still stands.
Some of us have admitted to posting as anons, some as other people, etc. So today's question is:
What are (were) your other identities?
I confess to being the 'Anon' who posted the "All is lost, Frank loves MSI" on Mayo a few weeks ago and 'Hugh Jardon' a couple of days ago. Otherwise I'm me!
Kass xx
Of course it still stands.
Why do you want me to confess? You already know.
ppu ur MAYO. i new it aha
Uh, no. No, I'm not.
I'm just an anonymous with a colorful name.
ANON? AHA, what do you know? That PPU is MAYO.
I don't think PPU ever said that.
PPU is my whipping pony. ^_^
Sdock, it is almost 3 your time, a little late for lunch, I think.
Hey guys!
Anyone here? I have to go in like 5 minutes, but I wanted to come say hi! =]
Hi PH!
Hey S&V! *HUG*
How are you today?
*hugz*, ph
I'm fine. You gotta work today, PH?
Did you mean bare hands?
Or do you have bear hands?
Wouldn't that be paws?
Princess S&V20 likes to pick on SDock. ^_^
hello people!
i have only ever posted as farawaysoclose.
boring ey!!!
Hey All, how are you doing?
Posted as an anon before I got a name....only posted as me since.
Can't remember what I posted though....nothing insightful I imagine!
And fabulous is still fabulous.
Alive princess - fabulous
Dead princess - still fucking fabulous
Why?
Cause I'll come back and haunt you.
I'll be the most fabulous fucking ghost you have ever seen.
Hi FASC!
Hi DG!
Hi Princess;
You ARE fabulous in all situations aren't you....must be exhausting, love!
ppu,
Have you left me all alone with the dillusional Princess?
hi s&v, DG sdock anyone else.
Hey Faraway, Sdock.
My last comment actually sounds quite sarcastic....sorry S&V it was not intentional!
Hellloooooo...?
Still at work, and no one to play with! :(
Wow Z-obsessed Anon is on here too!
I am still here. I stepped away for a bit because I was fearful of your "bear" hands.
ppu,
Don't be scared. I wouldn't hurt you.
They really are gentle "bear" hands.
Is it too early for vodka shots?
Hello everyone, how are you?
I am worried about fimble.
PPU, you are funny.
DG, see I was born fabulous so I don't know any other way to be.
Just playin'. ^_~
OMG, not ANONZWERZ!!!!!
WAZZZZZUPPP???
Hey MissT,
You think we need to be worried, for real?
FIMBLE STAR!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????
Sister Midnite said...
Anyone want to play Blogger confessions?
Some of us have admitted to posting as anons, some as other people, etc. So today's question is:
What are (were) your other identities?
Does anybody remember insanity sunshine? ^____^
OMG. Cool! Okay, I'll play along. I'm kind of loath to give this one up though, because I really like her. Aww! I'm the Spin Spin Sugar anon. Now I'm sad because I didn't like to give that up! ^_~
But the funny thing abotu Spin Spin Sugar anon is that it's not only me. There've been times when I've done "spin spin sugar" and thens shortly after, someone else does it. Usually the non-me SSS-anon will elaborate and put some more words or thoughts into it. I have no idea who that is, though.
And of course that night of the infamous "hilarious" ropeplay, I was tons of people. Most notably Love Man, which I'm still proud of.
Kass you were Hugh Jardon? That's pretty funny.
K,
Sdock is Mayo Dick.
Hi S&V, how are you sweetie.
FS didn't appear at all yesterday. Today at mayo's that stupid fucking anonswers is caliing her a dog again and they are even hounding her on her own blog.
She has appeared once to thank TMA and AIP for defending her, now she has vanished again.
I have left comments on her blog and emailed but got nothing.
I know she is feeling underappreciated at mayo's and has stayed away for a few days but she usually chats on AIM.
Yesterday her AIM flashed on and off straight away. She must have had the computer on but chose to stay away and I am worried.
Oh yeah, I forgot - I was 'I love SpongeBob Anon' too. I used him as a bookmark to show where I'd read up to in the comments. Just Press Control+F, type in SpongeBob and voila I'm up to speed!
Kass xx
Hello guys!
PPU,
You're right. That is not something that should be planned. That should so be a spontaneous act.
...nevermind.
I shall drink a few swallows and see what happens.
My nerves are shot today! I swear..I haven't had a day this bad in like...since last week.
ppu, care to join me? What's your poison?
sorry i've hardly commented tonight i've kinda been lurking and writing christmas cards. gotta go now so catch you tomorrow guys. love to all. hope fimble is ok. bye for now!
Hi Bella, how are you?
missT,
You are always welcome to join me!
Thanks sdock sweetie.
Hi and Bye Faraway, see you later.
Hi MissT. I'm fine, what about you?
I'm good thanks bella. Have you been up to much?
The true sign of an alcoholic is someone who drinks alone.
Ooooooh, snap. That was cold.
ppu,
That is why I asked you and MissT to join me. I didn't want to be alone.
Oh well...now you have given me something to think about as usual. You know how to kick me right in the gut.
sdock, you will never be an alchy cos I will never let you drink alone sweetie.
I'm back...sorry guys, my connention went down...
unicorn, don't you think it's time to give it a rest?
No, Bella!
PPU keeps me on my toes and off my hands and knees!
Isn't that right, ppu?
Fuck yes it is!
I love your angst, Sdock. But I also do not want you to do anything to hurt yourself.
sdock, I like you on your hands and kness.
Where is that paddle.
ppu, okay. Thanks for looking out for me. I won't get drunk later. It tastes bad and really doesn't help me. I might talk to myself later though...like a lot. I shall apologize for that now. Sorry guys! Be warned.
Don't worry, PPU. I keep an eye on her. God knows someone needs to.
Air kiss!
Bye PPU!
Princess S&V20
Bye, Princess.
YAY! It's time to go home....alone.
Awwwwh!
See you guys in a bit!
Love ya, ppu!
Love ya, lil sis!
MissT, don't spank me, not yet.
OK sdock, I'll save it for later.
Anyone here?
Honeys I'm home!
Miss me?
Maybe just a little?
Maybe?
No?
Not even?
Hi there capture.
How've you been?
*looks at vodka bottle*
Damnit, stop calling me name!
Gotta go feed my hound dogs!
G'nite, Sdock & Princess...
Hi, K & Miss T & Bella...
Say hi to Fimble for me when you finally track her down?
((Will be back eventually.))
Hey Bella. Worried, to say the least. I don't want tomorrow to come.
Sister Midnite, don't leaveeeeeeeee ekl'ekl/jvf
I haven't spoken to you in ages.
AWWWH, trippiNikki come backkk!
I miss you!
HI CTV sweetie. *another snog for wifey*
Hi SIS M, come back soon cos I'm missing you already.
Yeah,I know Capture....
...
...
THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!!
Hello SisM!
Cool...I am invisible again.
No one will see me if I do this...
Well,I'm off to bed.
Take care everybody and hope to see you tomorrow!
*HUGS & KISSES*
Invisible and alone...super!
What shall I do with myself?
Oh no, I couldn't possibly do that...could I?
possibly
I am here sdock, what are you up to you cheeky scamp?
Hi socky, miss T
Hello Lolita, how are you today sweetie?
Surviving, Miss T. Thanks! How are you?
Oh you caught me doing bad things to myself...
Hi Loli and MissT!
I had this creepy feeling that I was being watched.
Hello ladies,
How's it going?
Hi DG,
How are ya?
I'm good LH, thanks.
Hi DG, how are you?
sdock you are always up to something bad.
No way, MissT.
No, no, no...not me.
I still have all my clothes on!
I really am invisible.
Which is why 'tis better to lurk.
Bye, everyone.
I can see you sis m sweetie.
Sdock, you are bad and you know it.
Hello everyone.
Where do you think you're going, Sis?
Hi GS, how are you?
Come back sis m.
Hi Miss T - not so bad thankyou, and you?
MissT,
Bad things just find me. I can't help it that I was the only one who got a talking vodka bottle.
SisMidnite,
I knew I was being watched!
Hallo eveyone!
^what did I just write?
Hello again Anima :)
"The true sign of an alcoholic is someone who drinks alone."
Raises hand.
Kass, I had no idea you were Hugh. That's histerical.
I was the anon that fucked with May and her grammar. I just couldn't help it. I was so angry with her.
Oh, I was the one that alerted everyone that Loveman was online. That was a weird little story.
P.S. I'm still catching up. Moving a little slow. And I checked on SS and his location is gone. Did he happen to stop by at all?
I'm good GS thanks.
Hi Anima, how are you?
sdock, trouble follows you around.
Yeah, but not all day, because I am usually good up until 5pm and then my unicorn leaves me and all goes to hell.
Hi GS!!
Hi GS, MissT, and Sdock.
Me too Sdock, but I don't have a unicorn. :(
I don't drink until I'm free of duties. Well sometimes I drink while doing bills and such, but that's different. ;)
Anima, you need a drink to do bills ha!
anima,
I don't even really like to drink, but sometimes I have to do it to shut myself up and shut myself down.
Ya know?
Hi SDock :)
Sis, where'd you go?
HEY ERRBODY!!!!!!!
Hi S&V.
sdock, you do what you have to.
Hey Princess!
What's new since we last chatted?
See, I am a weird drinker in that aspect. I drink not to escape, but to free my cluttered little mind and see things with clarity.
make sense?
maybe?
no?
convincing?
damnit
Not a whole lot. Where did Sis M go?
I don't know S&V, I wish she'd come back.
Sis M is next door at the moment.
Hi S&V :)
Sdock, I totally agree. It's the only way I can slow it all down. But I never intend to do it purposely. I love the way it tastes. Love it. Just like cigs. Lossening up, is a relief for me.
MissT, yes, drinking while doing bills is a must! It makes it less stressful. It really does. ;)
is Jennicula :)
Jennicula, i love pants anon. :)
I'm posting this hear too.
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/3528014
It is so fucking funny
Hi Anima. How are you?
Mayo's posted, guys, and it looks like my Mom hit the nail in the head with this one. At least that's what I'm getting out of it.
can you tell us her theory now?
Oh man, I don't even know what to say. Yes, indeedy, Kapunua, your Mom hit it directly on the head. And I think I have have the same theory.
It's funny if Mayo were GW it would be like he was talking to us.
We keep talking about how we want him not to talk anymore and how we want to gag him. We also keep bringing up the past.
This was just a thought that occurred to me
He's pissed.
At us.
We keep bringing up shit from the past, and comparing it to what he said lately.
I think what Kapu and I said on Livejournal just cemented it.
Time to eat a cow patty again.
-A
Disagree on that, Amy. I think it has to do with his friend, the Ghost.
I hope so. Otherwise, cow patty.
-A
Hey, if it was directed at us, then so what? I mean really, that would make him such a little bitch and unworthy of our concern anyway, right?
But I think this has to do with his personal problem with his friend.
Kapunua said...
Hey, if it was directed at us, then so what? I mean really, that would make him such a little bitch and unworthy of our concern anyway, right?
I don't agree if we can bitch at him I think he should be able to bitch back. Its only fair.
um, hi.
i just wanted to say, i'm in agreement with martha. it just means he's taking the honesty of the place to heart, you know?
he's venting. it's good. even if it is at us.
sorry for stalking! you just all disappeared from mayo's there for a moment.
I'm with K. This sounds way too personal to be turned towards us. Besides, it's been pretty tense on the Mayo front, and SS has been absent for over a week.
J
The only thing that bothers me is I feel like we are literally in the middle and Mayo wants us to take sides. He knows how much we love SS. I think he may feel like we tend to care about SS more than him. SS shows up on his blog to be kind to us, to look after us. I think it pisses Mayo off.
Does that make sense?
there's just no way to know for sure, really.
and either way, what's without a doubt true about this entry is that he's feeling very frustrated and pissed, even.
my comment was in response to j., elena, not yours, sorry for any confusion!
i think he definitely wanted us here for this post, but i'm not sure if it was to put us in the middle.
Elena, again you've nailed it.
Mayo doesn't like to be upstaged, and SS does that without trying. Mainly b/c SS is always putting others first, and Mayo isn't. M has a stronger selfish streak.
BUT.
I'm not trying to insult M. Not at all. That's just his nature. He does crave attention, too, where SS doesn't so much.
So when SS shows up, and we all talk to him so much, M gets hinky and thinks, Why don't they like me as much as they like him? That's not what it is. We just don't get the interaction from M that we do from SS.
J
Yup, TJ, I'm with you there!
We could almost call this post "When Mayo Went Sour".
But don't tell him I said that, he wouldn't let me back in the House. ;)
J
SS does seem pretty good at upstaging Mayo.
Although I'll admit, I don't prefer one over the other. I do "know" Mayo better, mostly because I wasn't around for SS' earlier blog posts.
At least Mayo will let us hang around his house and gab until we break Blogger.
-A
Everything you guys have said sounds like the behavior of Gerard, having people pick sides.
Anon - Mayo hasn't led me to believe that he wants us to pick sides.
It's easy for us to speculate that Mayo and SS know each other, and therefore to speculate that the post was about him. Mostly because, we don't know anyone else Mayo knows.
Aside from Trisky's post last night, he hasn't alluded to knowing anyone else on the blog.
We go on what we're given. Assuming makes an ass out of u and me, remember?
-A
Anon,
No, not choosing sides. Just stating a fact.
SS is more open with us, or at least has tried to be as much as possible. He told us he has come to care for us and wants us to be included in things. Mayo is not as trusting as SS, I think (my opinion only), so he's not opened up to us so quickly.
I'm not choosing sides. I like both our guys, assuming they ARE guys. It's just been easier to relate to SS b/c he's related to us.
J
J if you're still here. I just got out of the shower and some things just sorta dawned on me. Things where you go "why the hell didn't I see that before?"
I'm gonna spend some time going through the old blogs. If I'm right I'll send you an e-mail.
Okee dokee, Elena. I may not actually get the email til tomorrow, my server's been playing "tease" all day. Off, then on, then off, etc.
I WILL email you back, though, whenever I get it.
J
I think for now I'm gonna head out, Elena. My eyes are drooping.
I'll talk to you, and everyone else too, tomorrow. Sleep well!
J
PS. L says hi and she'll be back on Thursday instead. Long story. Everything's ok, just a small delay. She'll explain it when she gets back.
Anyone wants some "info" (lol) on Mayo, please feel free to email me. I can't get to it tonight, but will try tomorrow.
hey k r u here
Just about to go to bed, but first, Fimble, I'd like to give you a high five. ^_^ *high fives*
cheers k. high fives to you to.
i got kicked off the whole system. did you find out about your lj. email if you wanna chat nighty night sweeti
is anyone here i may go to mayos and say hi
nighty night all
Yeah, I have a guess, but let's shhhh about my LJ in public, 'cause. ;D 'Cause.
nighty night k
catch ya tommorrow
xx
"That means laugh out loud"
And I did.
Goodnight.
Post a Comment