Need help finding a good place to bury the bodies?
Check here.....
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
45 comments:
How about Frank? I always heard he'd be a good friend like that.
It's not Wednesday......it's Frankenday!
Yay, more lurve for Frankie-frank!
Oh, how I hope everything is with Frank is as it should be. I hope he and his family and all of his friends are well.
So, Frankenday it is.
Oh, how I hope everything is with Frank is as it should be. I hope he and his family and all of his friends are well.
So, Frankenday it is.
Me too, Mustard.
I just want to scoop him up and take him home with me. He is just too sweet and good of a person, ya know. There is just something special about Frank. I'm sure the rest of them are nice, too. Frank is just extra special. I don't want to see him sick, hurt or upset. I hope he is okay and his family is okay. That includes Jamia. That girl obviously stole his heart a long time ago.
Hope your Frankenday is absolutely wonderful, Mustard!!!
Where the hell is everyone?
It's Wednesday....
Hello guys! *HUG*
Usually there are more comments by now!
Is anyone out there? =]
Hello people. How are you?
I wanna hear everyone shout COME ON ENG-ER-LAND!
We have to beat Croatia tonight to qualify for the Euro championships.
MissT,
You know I be loving me some Croatian men...I don't know if I can cheer against them!
Oh sdock, why do you always think with your knickers ha!
I hope he is okay and his family is okay. That includes Jamia. That girl obviously stole his heart a long time ago.
Their relationship that they display makes me about 48 different kinds of sick. Like the good sick though.
You can tell she's always there in his mind. They make such a lovely couple.
I suppose so sdock. How are you today you croat loving traitor?
You know I love you really.
Awhh, Miss T
I love you too. I am not really cheering for Croats...I am just admiring their athelticism from afar.
I'm good I suppose. How are you?
I'm fuming. This is not a good result. It's funny because the angrier I get the faster I write.
I can't blame you for admiring a bit of croat ass. You wanna clock the thighs of David Bekham, they are from heaven.
They really do, Mustard. I mean he's tattood her name on him not once but twice.
That is just tooooo sweet.
God, there has to be something wrong with him somewhere. He's too perfect. He's adorable. He's a great friend/boyfriend/person. He's an awesome musician. He's nice to everyone.
What the fuck is wrong with him?
Absofuckinlutely nothing. I LOVE FRANK IERO!
I LOVE FRANKENDAY!
I'm sure there's plenty wrong with Frank. Because there's plenty wrong with all of us, too! It's just that, when you put him side by side with Gerard, who is a mess, Frank looks like he came directly from the Gods Of Awesome. No matter, he is still what I'd call a really good man.
I just really hope that everything's going to turn out fine with whatever is going on in his life.
He is a secret serial killer and hides the bodies at all the venues they play.
Those trunks that the roadies haul don't contain equipment or clothes, they contain bodies.
HA HA HA (Evil laugh)
Come on, no-one is that perfect.
Where is everyone? Nikki? Kapunua? Are you still baking that fucking pie?
How long does it take to bake a pie? Is Mayo helping you bake the pie? Watch out for his special ingredients....
Helloooo!
No one here?
Well,hello anyway!
It's Frankenday? Aw,that is just great. A day for a man made of love.
Hi guys!
I've been waiting and waiting and I fell asleep waiting and now...here you are.
How are you?
Hey Jen and Sdock.
Jen,do you have much of a hangover?
Sdock,sorry..?
Hey Entropy. Not much of a hangover. I have sinus issues today because of all the dust I stirred up.
SDock, I have a cat cemetery in my backyard. Whenever my husband gets out of line, I always threaten to put him back there with his cats. I think I have space for one more body besides his. Just sayin...
What? No, he's no serial killer!Don't you see his wings and his halo? He is a pure angel. (not angle) God sent him to be our little punk rock angel guitar pumpkin boy.
Muwahahah! I bet I could get into some trouble with Frankie-doodle. Or maybe get HIM into some trouble. He does have a wicked little giggle.
And I think Gerard and I could go shopping together. We would have so much fun. We would drink coffee and go to the cool little shops and hang out.
And then I just want to sit in between Ray and Bob while they play Donkey Konga. ^_^
Mikey? I'm too scared of Alicia, sorry.
Oh, and Sdock......
Just let me know when and where. Mayo Mafia will handle you know who. We show no mercy.
Jackass.
You might get your chance tomorrow, Princess Smoke.
That is...if he shows up for Thanksgiving dinner with me.
*sneaks in*
*hangs handmade "Happy Thanksgiving" banner*
*sneaks out*
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/
w207/MCRchick4evr/sosweat.jpg
See -
100% Angel.
I swear.
Happy Frankenday!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Gobble~Gobble!!!
*yawn* Hey y'all.
So, did I smell pie? I think it's burning.
-A
hehe the post reminded me of the show Dexter...
sdock10 said...
Where is everyone? Nikki? Kapunua? Are you still baking that fucking pie?
How long does it take to bake a pie? Is Mayo helping you bake the pie? Watch out for his special ingredients....
Sdock, I died a little on the inside when you wrote that. ;D
hey friends.
hapyy thansgiving. i haope you have a lovely day and will probably see some later on.
xx
I'm all alone at Mayo's right now guys. Care to join me?
Happy Thanksgiving people. I hope you are having a lovely day.
Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving.
I've been having a good one so far because of my wonderful TBS boys.
Been watching Parttwo since yesterday.
It's awesome as hell.
Entropy!!!!
Is it worth it?! Dude, I gotta go get it. I'll be kicking myself if I don't.
How long is the DVD?
Hey Mustard! How are you doing?
It's way worth it but I'm biased.
The DVD is 142 minutes.
It's amazing.
Hey there, guys. Happy Thanksgiving.
Hey, CTV!
Happy thanksgving to you!
Even if you celebrated it last month.
Hello my little bundle of joy.
*hug*
Thank you. How are you?
Great and yourself?
Just fine.
I'm well for all that asked at Mayo's!
I'll have to stay over here because of the comments. See you around?
Hey folks!
How about a new
Post here for
The love. Of
Friday. ;)
Hope you are all
Doing well
And hanging in
There after the
Festivities.
Happy friday!
Post a Comment