Friday, November 23, 2007

Fun-Filled Fridays & Other Freaky Facts

Care to guess what our extra special Friday ingredient is?

217 comments:

1 – 200 of 217   Newer›   Newest»
JocelynHolly said...

FIRST POST!! YAY! =]

How are we all today?

*HUGS* for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Crack!
El oh el.
Thanks for the post.
How are you all today?
We're crazy busy here,
And the guy I work with is SO DAMN SLOW he
Moves backwards and
Actually CREATES more work but...
My work pals and I just had a
Chocolate break and
The holiday gift food
Is starting to
Pour in so
I can't complain...
Too much.
What's new at Casa De Mayo?

Anonymous said...

Hi paperheart!!

sister midnite said...

Morning, whoever's here...
I would say good morning, but workday mornings aren't good. ^_~

Mayo's is pretty well dead at the moment, not much going on yet.
There's always later, I guess. *yawn*

sdock10 said...

Hi all!

Kapunua and Nik, I think ya'll should just say FUCK work today.

But that's just me...

Casa de Mayo is dead...and it will be even deader if the comments keep rolling in.


Mayo, help us out here! Need a new post like a crackhead needs a rock.

Anonymous said...

I prob won,t be on
Later cause my friend is
Coming over and we always talk
Late into the night.
But when she goes for
A cigarette break
I will peek in.
Love to. You all!

sdock10 said...

Kapunua,

You know you can't stay away. Something juicy is bound to happen tonight.

I can feel it....

JocelynHolly said...

Hey Kapunua! *HUG*
Hey SM! *HUG*

JocelynHolly said...

I hope nothing too juicy happens tonight at Mayo's I'll be bowling!

sister midnite said...

We can have a juicy game of kickball, and maybe Perv Friday. I just hope that juicy happenings have nothing to do with more Mayo porn. >_<

JocelynHolly said...

Hey Amyranth! *HUG*

JocelynHolly said...

I agree SM! =]

sister midnite said...

How about we give Frankie some fuckin' flax & figs? ^_~

JocelynHolly said...

Ooh that sounds good SM. ^_-

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi everybody how are you guys?

JocelynHolly said...

Martha, hello there again! =]

Double hugs today! *HUG*

sister midnite said...

WTF is up with Blogger?
I have high-speed both at home and at work, and neither Mayo or DM will load???

JocelynHolly said...

SM,
It is working just fine for me, and my internet is usually slow, but apparently not today!

sdock10 said...

I think the secret indgredient is


Fuck and Footballs


What's up with the anon at Casa de Mayo?

Said Eliza left the tour the same day as Frank...WTF?

JocelynHolly said...

I know, that really put my brain in a pickle! Why would Eliza be touring with MCR?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

There is a rumor that Eliza cuts is still working for MCR. that is why that anon is saying that shit.

JocelynHolly said...

Ohh, I haven't heard that until today Martha.

sdock10 said...

ooooooooh, okay.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Another hug for Ph

JocelynHolly said...

=]

Martha Smith-Jones said...

That is all I know about the EC thing it wasn't confirmed. I was going to say I find that hard to believe but giving the way GW has been acting.

sister midnite said...

Eliza was on tour?
With what, her scissors???

I don't unnerstand...
Maybe I need more fucking footballs.
Would that not be awkward???

JocelynHolly said...

Exactly. I asked over at Mayo's, why would Eliza be on tour with MCR if she was the one whose engagement with Gerard was broken off? Wouldn't it be weird with Gerard's WIFE there?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Its just weird if she was there that could explain the odd behavior. But no one has seen her its like they are keeping her in a box.

By the way I don't think they put the video of GW telling the audience to go fuck themselves up on BN I wonder why

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I think pasted use to say that so I think this anon is trying to pretend to be pasted. I think the anon over at mayo's is just fucking with us. This would be on Bn if she was there her fans would so happy. Later I' going shopping

sister midnite said...

This is Blog-Believe.
Where fake purple unicorns have crushes. :)

That's still really funny, btw.
The unicorn hates me, but loves Sock-Dock.

Then again, *everyone* loves Sock-Dock, so. ^__^

sdock10 said...

Nik,

You took the words right out of my mouth over at Mayo's.

sdock10 said...

I miss my unicorn...my unicorn makes me feel naughty and so alive.

sdock10 said...

I'm going to take a nap in the middle of the day....YAY! for ME!

catch you guys later on...

Nik, don't work too hard and if anyone asks you why you aren't busy tell them I said you didn't have to be...cool?

OK, then.

Anonymous said...

What did you say
Over at Mayo,s'
Nik?
I,M
I,M out of the loop.

sister midnite said...

Kapunua, all I said was:
((to some anon who came in and said that Eliza left the tour, and we should remember that things aren't always what they seem))

Okay, Anon.
Next I suppose that you're going to tell us that the marriage isn't real, and that both the ex and the wife are a cover for his real sexual preference.

Will do, Sock-Dock! Have a good nap! *hugz*

Anonymous said...

No, really. :)Wow, Sis, that,s kind of
What I believe.

Anonymous said...

Okay, thatmade no
Sense at all. But you get me. ;)

anima said...

Hi everyone, I am still catching up at Mayo's house. But I'm bored, so I am catching up here now. I should have came here first!

anima said...

Whew, that was much easier catching up here.

I see some are here, some are napping (nice!), some are shopping, and then we have silly anons at Mayo's.

sister midnite said...

Hi Anima!

Other than the anon, not too much is going on. It's been hella-quiet today!

Some of us are at work (POUT), some are shopping, some are napping, and some are just wherever.
Hopefully it'll pick up later...

sdock10 said...

So my mama is pissed...what else is new and what did I do this time or didn't do this time?

huh?

Hi everyone, so much for naps.

Anonymous said...

hey. finally caught up in here. there is just to many comments in here hahahaha.
sis m your at work (oh no) what do you work as?

Anonymous said...

hey sd10. you can nap in mayos if you want. there aint owt going on

anima said...

Now I am intrigued that SS mentioned something about a third party.

Anonymous said...

anima. what was that has ss appeared?

anima said...

No, this was from a while ago. Right before he stopped updating his blogspot.

Anonymous said...

oh right i got confused i thought he might have poped in.

sdock10 said...

I'm still confused. Have we as of yet figured out what the hell that anon was talking about?

Anonymous said...

no the anon has done a runner.

MissTottenham said...

Hello people, how are you today?

I have finally caught up. What's happening then?

sdock10 said...

Nik,

Blogger eats my comments all the time. They must be quite tasty.

Hi MissT,

How are ya?

Anonymous said...

hey there miss t. how are you hun

MissTottenham said...

I'm good sdock and FS.

I've had my friday pizza and I'm happy.

Sdock, I hope you are happier today.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

I really am. It's Friday and it's almost time for kickball and I am here with my friends.

what more is there?

Anonymous said...

oh you had pizza. i am hungry i may have chip buttys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MissTottenham said...

You are right sdock, pizza and friends, what more do we need.

sdock10 said...

missT,

Do you have pizza every single day?

MissTottenham said...

Ha sdock! I drool after it every day but only have it on Fridays otherwise I'd be the size of a house.

Anonymous said...

i was talking to my neighbour yesterday and she was talking about tarrot cards. has anyone had theres done. i want mine done i am really interested in it

MissTottenham said...

Never FS. I did buy a pack recently but have been too lazy to read how to use them.

Anonymous said...

my mum and dad had it done and they believe now. not into it alot but i just want to see what they say.

MissTottenham said...

Go have a reading if you want to FS. Take it with a pinch of salt, but I don't think they tell you bad stuff.

Anonymous said...

if i go then i wont be telling them anything about me. i will get them to tell me hahahahah

MissTottenham said...

That's the way to do it FS.

MissTottenham said...

Hi jen, how are you?

If you are a Frank fan, don't go to mayo's right now.

Jennicula said...

Did someone say "Tarot Cards?"

sister midnite said...

Cool, Tarot cards! ^_^

I collect them, I read them, I love them.

If you get a reading done, you can ask the reader to tell you everything, or just the good stuffs. A lot of it depends on the reader.

And if they don't ask you to shuffle them, be wary. BE VERY WARY.

Hi, Miss T! Ernie left the pizza alone today, he's curled up at your feet sleeping.

(here off & on)

Anonymous said...

hey jen i did have you had yours read

Jennicula said...

MissT: I'm ready to barf about Frank.

Anonymous said...

sis m. why should you be weary if they dont ask you to shuffle them

MissTottenham said...

Hi sis m,

HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Ernie is being a little sweet heart today.

Wow, is it hard to learn to read the Tarot?

Jennicula said...

Yes SisterM, very right.

Also, when you go to get your cards done, ask how they cleanse them. Smudging is good, but they should be left out on a full moon night to really get the hinky shit off of them.

MissTottenham said...

Jen,I hope the anon is just causing gossip.

We'll all be on edge until next week though won't we, waiting to see what happens.

sister midnite said...

What's with the 'bad news on Tuesday' anon????

Anonymous said...

wat do you mean jen. cleanse them. what would happen if they dont. i dont get any of them.
wat i know about tarrot cards is that they can tell you about the future and about yourself

Jennicula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennicula said...

Let's just say that getting your cards done, or reading cards opens a door or window to something else out there. Somethings you want to see and welcome through the door. Others not so much.

Clean cards give you a reading for you. Nobody else's.

And, if they don't explain this to you, pulling the "Death" card does not necessarily mean that you are going to die or anybody else. It could be the death of something else, like a friendship, car, plant. It's all up to the person interpreting the cards.

I do angel cards because there's no negativity. Sometimes the "life lessons" are hard, but no death.

MissTottenham said...

I couldn't be arsed with guessing the anon so I just asked outright what they meant. They said about frank *shrugs shoulders*

Jennicula said...

I just hope Frank is ok.

sister midnite said...

Hi Jenn!! I have the ange cards, too.

That's why I mentioned that a good reader will let you shuffle them yourself -- it puts your own energy into the cards.

And if you're thinking about getting some, never, NEVER buy second-hand cards.

More sage advice (hah! more like parsley) later, work for me. *siiiiiiigh*

- Sis M

sister midnite said...

*ANGEL, not ange. >.<
D'OH.

Anonymous said...

thanks jen for that. i am interested in having mine done. my mum had hers done like 5 years agao and they said she would be living in america in 5 years time. we werent even thinking about moving abroad then and when we did think about it it was france. then we moved here cos of my brother so that kinda made me believe that some readings are good

Anonymous said...

my neighbour had a picture taken about 10years past. it was about her aura. like the energy that comes off her. have you herd of this kind ok picture.

Jennicula said...

Sister M I only know of 1 other person who does that stuff too. I love them. I have tarot cards, but don't do them. I prefer Angel or destiny cards.

I usually just smudge them after a reading because I don't do them that often, and I NEVER do it for myself.

I'm so weird.

MissTottenham said...

Are they difficult to read? Does it take a lot of learning?

sdock10 said...

Didn't an anon tell us last week to not be shocked if Frankie didn't make it back for Australia? And that it did not mean he was quitting the band?

Damn, I just want everything with him and his family to be okay.

Jennicula said...

MissT; just practice. If you like that kind of stuff, it's fun and becomes easy to do.

Jennicula said...

Yes, SDock, I agree.

MissTottenham said...

Oh I do love that stuff Jen, I bought some but sitting down to read the intructions from scratch seems daunting. I keep putting it off. I tend to stick with my runes.

sdock10 said...

I had my tarot cards read about 4 or 5 years ago and it was all very good stuff, but now I would be scared to death to have them read. I have no idea why.

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, I'm sure if something really bad had happened with frank, he would have to decency to let us know.

sdock10 said...

Can I just say that I love m.? I love you m. if you lurk here. I love you! You calm me down better than a xanax. You are full of awesomeness!

missT is full of awesomeness and pizza and evodka!

sdock10 said...

sdock10 is full of her own kind of awesomeness and her own bullshit, but it smells so nice!


Yeah, MissT, I'm sure he would, but I still worry about him. He is such a great guy and I hate to think of anything being wrong. I know how much he loves the fans and it must suck for him to have to pull out of the tour.

MissTottenham said...

Sdock said:

missT is full of awesomeness and pizza and evodka!



But mainly pizza ha!

sdock10 said...

nuh, uh you are more full of awesomeness!!


I have looked at buying those cards at BooksAmillion and Barnes & Noble, but I get confused. There are so many kinds. And then I wouldn't know how to use them....so.

MissTottenham said...

Aw shucks sdock * blushes*


I was confused as to what set to get so I plumped for.....................................................................wait for it....................................................................................original ha ha ha!

Jennicula said...

MissT, just go slow. Do a spread with a question in mind. Use the book and look up each card one by one. That's how I learned.

Jennicula said...

It's the artwork on the cards that gets me. Draws me in like a moth to the flame.

Right now I'm trying to do the Totem cards. I've figured out what my totems are, but I have a few more steps to do. It's not an overnight kind of thing for me.

sdock10 said...

Has the bad news anon came back and said anything else at Mayo's?

MissTottenham said...

Anon has vanished sdock.



Thanks for the hint Jen, I'll get them out over christmas and make a propper attempt to learn them.

sdock10 said...

Well that figures...vanishing anons.


MissT, when you figure it out will you read my cards for me?

Anonymous said...

so sd10. they sell em at barns and noble?

MissTottenham said...

Of cousre I will sdock sweetie.

Though I could just look into my magical pizza to tell your cheese covered future.

sdock10 said...

uhhuh, and Walden Books, and BooksAmillion

But there are like so many different kinds....and I know nothing about that kind of stuff, so I just didn't buy any at all and ended up buying a Latin dictionary which has since been rendered useless by the cryptic Latin anon...ugh.

sdock10 said...

What does your magical pizza say MissT?

Jennicula said...

Just get the ones that appeal to you.

MissTottenham said...

I can see...............cheese.

I can see................tomato.

I can see.................sdock wins the lottery and runs away with gorgeous MCR band member. It is a little hazy as to which one.

Anonymous said...

hahaha your to funny wag

sdock10 said...

Did the MCR member have the lotto numbers sharpied on his neck?

Anonymous said...

mean anon has arrived

sdock10 said...

oooh, if the were tatted on then I guess we can rule out 1 of the 5.

muahahaha....maybe it's Matt Cortez. I could see myself running away with that young fella!

sdock10 said...

Should I waste one of the one comment boxes I have saved for pathetic anon? OOOOOOOOH, nah, I shall save it for later.

Unless they call me sock again or if they claim I am not that fucked up. Then I will have to let it RIP!

MissTottenham said...

ha ha ha socky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennicula said...

SDock: you could be Rock 'em Sock 'em.

sdock10 said...

Rockem Sockem Fuckem

muahahahha

What are they saying now? Anything?


Oh and Matt Cortez if you lurk...call me babe. I am about to win the lottery.

Anonymous said...

they have run off. what a surprise. there prob one of the ones from vv

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, I hope you do run away together.

You will send me a postcard won't you.

Jennicula said...

They're talking about:

Grouchy Anon
Depeche Mode
emailing Kapunua about secret theories?
some were talking in either German or Finnish

There you have it. You can't load Mayos anymore?

sdock10 said...

oh of course I will dawhling.

We shall even come visit and go for pizza and football with you.

What's up at Mayo's?

Jennicula said...

Oh, and m. is still around. (Depeche Moding with BC)

sdock10 said...

Well I can load the comments. I haven't tried to see if I can still get the comment box....hmm let me see.

sdock10 said...

Nah, dead lick. Can't load the comment box.

Mayooooonazeeeeee!

Help a poor southern girl with slow ass internet out.

Loli Lovette said...

hi ghoulies

sdock10 said...

Hi Lolita,

How are you this fine Friday?


i am hungry. MissT has me craving some pizza and some Matt Cortez.

dangit.

MissTottenham said...

Mmmmmmm pizza with matt topping.


Hi LH, how are you?

Smoke said...

So, did ya'll see the latest anon comment on Mayo?

I hate to say it, but I can totally understand it. If this is true and he is contemplating leaving MCR because he's not happy, then I hope he does whatever he needs to so that he is happy. I love Frank and he deserves that.

sdock10 said...

Yeah Princess, I did see that comment.

MissTottenham said...

S&V, I agree. I'd rather Frank was happy.

sdock10 said...

I want Frankie happy and healthy and full of faith, hope, and love.

Always....

Smoke said...

Awwww, I love Frank. He has looked so tired and worn down lately. I just want to see him smiling again.

MissTottenham said...

Pixie said he looked so tired and sad at her show.

sdock10 said...

Anons just keep a coming.

Where's Kapunua?

Where's Midnite?

Smoke, bring me a piece of pumpkin pie and some of that pecan stuff mama made.

Smoke said...

Nope, sorry Socko. It's gone-gone. It was all yummy, too. ^_^

That last comment about Gerard not letting Eliza near him with a pair of scissors made me laugh!!!

Snip-snip Uncle Jiggy!

MissTottenham said...

That'll teach him to keep it in his pants.

Entropy said...

Seeing Frank smile again would be wonderful. If that means he has to leave MCR to do so, I hope he does.

MissTottenham said...

Hi Entropy, how are you?

Anonymous said...

Jennicula said...


And, if they don't explain this to you, pulling the "Death" card does not necessarily mean that you are going to die or anybody else. It could be the death of something else, like a friendship, car, plant. It's all up to the person interpreting the cards.


Nope, the Death card doesn't even mean death. It actually usually means rebirth. In some ways it could signify the death of an old pattern, but not literal death. That would be more along the lines of the Falling Tower or something.

I do angel cards because there's no negativity. Sometimes the "life lessons" are hard, but no death.

I do Tarot actually because of that reason. I don't like to be coddled. I like cold, hard truth even if I hate it.

Entropy said...

Hey MissT!
I'm doing good,how about you?

Smoke said...

RUN, SDOCK, RUN.

I keep telling her that, but she won't listen!!!!!

MissTottenham said...

I'm good Entropy.

I'm on too many pages and it's hard to keep up ha!

resurrected wreck said...

Good evening to everyone in here :) Thought I'd stop by, I don't do that often enough.

gnothi seauton said...

Great minds think alike RW, I was just on my way over :)

Good evening everyone.

MissTottenham said...

Hi RW, nice to see you here.

MissTottenham said...

Hi GS, nice to see you too.

resurrected wreck said...

Well hello again, GS :)

And to you too, Miss T!

gnothi seauton said...

Well hello again Miss T, RW.

Hello S&V20, SDock, Kapunua and Entropy.

Hello to anyone else I missed.

MissTottenham said...

Thanks RW, do you wish you'd gone shopping now?

sdock10 said...

I'm baaaaaack. I had to make a pizza run and we had to go dump the deer carcass.

I know I should run like the wind and never look back, really I should.

Smoke said...

Hey everyone!

I can't post a comment over at Mayo's.

I'm a little sad now because I'm worried about Frank. :(

resurrected wreck said...

Thanks RW, do you wish you'd gone shopping now?

Not at all, Miss T! That can wait til tomorrow. Actually, I should forego the shopping and get an emergency manicure. Stitching all day & the weather here lately have been playing merry havoc with the condition of my hands :/

Smoke said...

TMI, Sdock, tmi.

Yuck, the words pizza and deer carcass should never be in the same sentence.

resurrected wreck said...

I can't post a comment over at Mayo's.

I'm a little sad now because I'm worried about Frank. :(


Maybe if those of us who can still comment over there (comments are still loading for me, just slowly) ask SS to shed some light, we may get some clearer info.

We may not get an answer, but it's worth a try, don't you think?

gnothi seauton said...

SDock, you know my story.

He left, but in retrospect I'm so glad he did because I wouldn't have had the courage at that time to do it.

It was so much better for both of us.

MissTottenham said...

Yes RW, the wind will do that. I never leave home without my child sized gloves for my child sized hands.

Nice to see you again sdock. Did you have fun with the dead deer?

S&V, don't worry. He'll be fine whatever he does.

Smoke said...

It couldn't hurt, RW.

sdock10 said...

GS,

Thank you for the hugz over at Mayo's. Sometimes I think it would be easier if he would just leave. Hell, he's threatened me with it for so long now. I'm going to get this shit figured out, you can bet on that.


MissT,

It was buckets of fun and the pizza was so damn good. I was so hungry. Could you do me a favor missT? Could you just pass a note to m. for me and send some love. You can say it however you like just tell m. that I'm sending love from discussmayo blog or something.

Thanks


Princess Smoke...just hush.

sdock10 said...

Princess Smoke,

You ate all the pumpkin pie. I don't want to hear another word from you....that is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

resurrected wreck said...

It couldn't hurt, RW.

I'll post something over there tonight.

Smoke said...

I know, MissT. He will be fine, no matter what. It's just the thought of someone hurting him or being mean to him just infuriates me.

And if he does leave MCR and sticks with Leathermouth full time, well.......

Let's just say I will be making a very special trip to Jersey next year. ^_^


Sdock, I know you didn't just tell me to hush. Just wait until I tell littlehawkman!!!!

sdock10 said...

awwhhhhh I ate too much pizza way too fast. And they gave us some extra spices to put on it and of course I put hot sauce on it as well and now my tummy is talking to me and not in a good way.

awwwwwwh

I bet if I had some pumpkin pie I would feel better....oh wait, there is NO PUMPKIN PIE!!!!

MissTottenham said...

sdock, m has left now. When they come back, I will pass on your love.

I agree S&V, it would be awful to think that frank had left the band because he was upset.

sdock10 said...

dangit, I should have said something to m. earlier. oh well.

sdock10 said...

now, you are just being plain mean to me. that is so unnecessary.

I will file this away and I will remember....just how to you think your ass will get to New Jersey to see Leathermouth...hmm??

Yes, that's what I thought.

MissTottenham said...

anon at mayo's

resurrected wreck said...

Just posted a comment for SS on Mayo's blog.

Smoke said...

Yay, I wish SS would come and visit us over here.

gnothi seauton said...

That was a nice post RW :)

resurrected wreck said...

Thank you, GS :)

sdock10 said...

Awwh, Princess Smoke I was just yanking your tiara. You know I wuv you too. You wittle wascal.

What's up at Casa de Mayo?

Another anon?

Where are they coming from?

MissTottenham said...

Anons r us I think

sdock10 said...

So Eliza and LynZ are a cover for what exactly?

This grows more bizarre by the hour.

Anyhoo...Great post RW. Let's see if he'll respond in his own special SS way.

Smoke said...

Hmmmm, let me see. If Lyn-Z and Eliza are/were a cover-up but not for his sexuality, then what could it be?

I'm stumped.

resurrected wreck said...

Anyhoo...Great post RW. Let's see if he'll respond in his own special SS way.

Thanks, Sdock10 :) Here's hoping.

sdock10 said...

Fuck yeah we are going to Jersey.



Some day.



I'm stumped too. I mean what it could it possibly be a cover for.

Oh well, I'm done being stumped about it.

When are we going to Jersey?

Smoke said...

Just as soon as I get Frank's text giving me the signal. I would wait on his call but I'm too busy blogging and I'm not cool enough to have phone service and internet service at the same time.

Oohhh, say it like Adam -

"Like at the same time."

MissTottenham said...

It is a cover for his illicit gold trading.

How many engagement/ wedding rings do you think he has gone through?

When he was engaged to Eliza, he would swap rings.

He is doing insider trading I'm telling you.

There will be a divorce and another wedding before christmas ha!

Anonymous said...

You girls come on up to Jersey whenever you want. I just got a two bedroom apartment!

Now, back to the matters at hand. I can't figure out what the coverup would be .

MissTottenham said...

Hi star, I've just told you what it is.

Smoke said...

Good one MissT!

Thanks Star! Now all we are waiting on is Frankie-doodle! Woo-hoo!!!

sdock10 said...

Now, someone is saying Brian kept her out of Europe...uhhuh. Someone needs to bitchslap his little punk ass. He is Satan in disguise...BE GONE SATAN!!

...just saying

Smoke said...

Sdock, you would have connections there, yes? Muwahahah!

Brian does seem shady to me. I don't know why. Just weird. If he's not, I don't mean to judge but it just seems like he should have already tried to do something with his 'new kind of friend' Gerard.

Anonymous said...

Good times, girls, good times!

I really wanted to post
BRING ON LEATHERMOUTH! the night that the two blog saga broke, but I restrained myself.

I'm getting closer to saying it, though. The spiel he gave in London the other night sickened me.

Smoke said...

Come on Star, if I could post it on Mayo I would!

BRING ON LEATHERMOUTH!!!!!!

Jennicula said...

Oh, it's getting a little nutty at Mayo's.

hmm.

Jennicula said...

I personally like fudgecicles best.

gnothi seauton said...

I'll say it.

What's he gonna do to me?

Smoke said...

Grape popsicles? WTF? I like cherry ones myself. And I like apples. Oh well.

Jennicula said...

Nice Haiku GS

Smoke said...

Do it, GS. And tell'em Smoke said so as well.

I'll say it again....

BRING ON LEATHERMOUTH!!!!

sdock10 said...

Say it, say it, say it!! GS

I personally like Coconut ice cream bars when the Mexicans remember to put in the fucking coconut...I am not calling out Mexicans..those are the ones who make these particular bars.

...just saying

Anonymous said...

I did it.

I said:
Enough with the anons and conspiracy theories and coverups.
BRING ON LEATHERMOUTH!

Yeah.

Jennicula said...

Star: That was great!

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, are you still upset about the ice cream ha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jenn, but that is honestly how I feel. This shit is just out of control now.
I want to hang in a dive bar, see a good band, and listen to Fifth Period and chill.
Enough of this crazy demented side show.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, MissT, I am. YOu know I tend to hold onto shit like that.


OOOOooh, now the anons are bitching out BC.

I wish I had popcorn. Because all I can do is watch.

gnothi seauton said...

Star, that was brilliant :)

Jennicula said...

I like dive bars.

My favorite dive bar is called Mickeys. It's on route 1 in Rhode Island. You have to check your weapons at the door.

I'm not allowed to go there after dark because the customers get REALLY scary then. During the day, they're just a little scary.

sdock10 said...

Yay STAR!

Badass!

Bring on Leathermouth!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 217   Newer› Newest»