Friday, November 30, 2007

Fantasy Friday Kickball

Will the NutBusters pull off another upset this week?


Stay tuned to find out.....




p.s. 3 Cheers indeed to the best sixth man kickball has ever seen...Matt Cortez (honorary NutBuster for life)

p.p.s. WARNING: Contains content of a 'biblical' nature, which may be offensive to some viewers. Viewer (and Little HawkMan) discretion is strongly advised.


370 comments:

1 – 200 of 370   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

P.S. for the WIN (literally and figuratively)!!!


It's finally Friday! Time for relaxation and some effin' KICKBALL!!!


Let's do this up right, dudettes. We're like 4 and 0. One more and we go to playoffs, right?!

Yay for Matt, Yay for Us, Yay for You, and Yay for Puss.

No. Wait...That's didn't work out as I had intended.


Anyway...Off to kick some of that ass Sdock referred to! With a headache!

See ya'll around!

Anonymous said...

I sould not let some misguided, spoiled rock star set my mood for the dayM I must repeat this phrase until it is so.

Oh myu god that interview pissed me off. The biggest problem with that kind of thing is that he masks it as feminism. He treats women like objects to fulfill his empty self , he tells girls to moan fpor him like whores on stage and he sells this as feminism. And that's what these young girls who follow him are buying as feninism. In that way he's worse than any motlay crue or poisomn because it' more insidious. At least they were honest.

Oh well, and here I am getting pissed off at some stupid rock star who has it way too easy because no one calls him on his nonsense anymore. I want to pretend that anon who called BS was SS eeven though I know it wasn't... you have to choose your battles.

Anonymous said...

Oh, hi guys. Sorry for being such a spitfire today. How are you all?

WhatN new at Mayo's. Aside from me ripping a new one... Lost my train of thought, sorry someone was talking to me. What's new at the casa? Sdock, how is your head.

Anonymous said...

What interview are you referring to, Kapunua?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
My Chemical Romance singer Gerard Way tells NEALA JOHNSON the Black Parade is finally over

You've just touched down for your Australian tour. Have you brought the full shebang with you?

We, have, but we've brought a different shebang. We didn't bring Black Parade 'cos we stopped playing as Black Parade in Mexico(last month); we wanted to end it there. But we've brought a production, lights and pyro.

Was it a case of, if you put on the Black Parade suit one more time you'd scream?

That's pretty much what happened. The whole idea behind it was to make that record come alive, really play as the band, put our money where our mouth was. To be quite honest with you, 10 shows of that would have proved our point. After a while it was like, we don't wanna play as another band, we just wanna play as our band. And we don't necessarily wanna play this record back to front, we wanna play other stuff as well.

Without the Black Parade element how will your Aussie shows work?

We play more as mixed set. We play a couple of old songs too, and I'm pretty sure we'll be playing a song we've never played live--Desert Song-- which is an unreleased song off Revenge. We never had the time to record it.

My Chem have also had a few personnel problems recently. Who is missing?

Bob Bryar (drums) is missing. Frank (Iero, guitar) is back. He went through some personal things at home, had a family emergency, so we lost him for four shows. Bob tried to come out, but his wrists hurt too bad. He flew all the way from LA from home. We met up at the airport before coming over here, and said, "I'm gonna go home and go to the doctor again". So we lost Bob. But Tucker, from our friends' band Thursday, is coming out.

You joined Linkin Park on the Projekt Revolution tour. Chester from Linkin Park says he sees a lot of similarities between his band and yours, particularly in the way people are finally coming to realize My Chem are the real deal.

That's an interesting thing to point out, because when a band comes out--especially a band that has a large cultural impact, especially youth culture, wise, people assume it's some weird new kind of niche music. But in actuality, kids have consistently throughout the history of music liked rock and roll, and that's ultimately what it is. It takes a few years once a certain band has been out and that impact for older fans to realize, "Hey, this is really no different from the bands I liked. It has different influences, it looks and sounds different, but it's rock and roll". There's almost like a hazing period.

Did you go into your shell at first playing to Linkin Park fans?

If anything it made us push harder, see how far we could really take 'em, especially with the notions of sexuality. We're like, "Cool, they like us, now let's see if we push these sexual boundaries a little more how they're gonna react". There was an extremely macho vibe in that crowd, and we were practically the biggest cupcakes on that tour, but they seemed to love it. I think they just needed a little razzle dazzle in their lives.

Why are you so big on pushing boundaries of sexuality? You're a married man now.

Well, that's more of a recent thing (laughs). My wife totally backs the way I am on stage, that's one of the amazing things about her. I have 120 per cent respect for her when I'm on stage, so there are definitely certain things I would never do. But she knows my sexuality, and I know mine, so there's no reason not to push those boundaries. It's with more noble intention--it's to make certain people realize just because somebody is a performer or slightly effeminate,--even that guy at work or that kid at school--there's no reason to shove them around. So much testosterone has been in rock for so long--that's why I'm so interested in pushing it. All it boils down to is treating women like second-class citizens, calling people faggots, being borderline racist. A lot of things are ingrained in the stupidest rock 'n' roll we completely oppose. So one way we can push it through our sexuality.

Your marriage to Lyn-Z was a bit of a shock. When you spoke to Hit in July, you had just broken off an engagement to another girl. Come September, you were married

I know! It's one of those situations where you don't know how your life is gonna go, and the minute you actually stop looking for something is when you find it. When I met my wife I was at a point where I was completely OK with being alone for a very long time, free of lousy people. I was very content to spend time with my friends, to work on music, to work on my comics. I was about to pack everything up and move to Portland Oregon. And literally out of nowhere someone who I'd met four years ago when the band was a baby band, opening for her band, comes back into my life. We just picked up where we left off. It's always when you're not looking for it--I was totally fine, and then I get hit over the head! It was like getting hit by a truck.

Does marriage mean you're actually able to make a home now?

Completely. I turned basically into a functioning grown up overnight. I came off tour and started to set up a life. I'm very excited about that --I actually have a life now when I go home, and it's an amazing life. I love that I have a best friend I can share it with, who I can work with and hang out with.

You spent last December in a hotel working on your comic book. It sounds as though you might have a real Christmas this year.

Yeah, I holed up in a hotel. I flew home for New Year's ... God, I don't ever remember where I was. I definitely wasn't doing anything Christmas like.

November 30, 2007 3:33 AM

anima said...

Matt rules.

Last night was pretty hilarious. :)

Btw, I apologize for my whackiness. I got off last night and was horribly sick. I'm thinking food poisoning. Hopefully I haven't totally lost my mind! Gah, I was freaking myself out last night. Well, I feel better today.

How is everyone?

Hi Princess Smoke, Sdock, Mustard, and Kapunua.

K - I totally understand where you are coming from. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it. I think this shit just rolls off his tongue so easily these days that he doesn't even know what the fuck he is saying.

Mustard, the interview is on Mayo's page. Do you need me to post it here?

Anonymous said...

The one posted by some anon at Mayosk recenty. I didn't see what time but I let loose on it before I left for work. I was actually late(er than usual) because of it. I expected a hell of a lot more fallout.

Currently waiting on you, Sis Midnite, entropy and CTV to get a hold of that one. ;D

Anonymous said...

goodnmorning.
i hope you all had a nice sleep. i did but its raining now. boo hoo
i cant wait for kickball. whoop whoop

mustard i posted that interview for you.

anima said...

Oh, thanks Fimble! And hello there. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey anima. i herd about your food poisioning. i hope your feeling better. i had it once and i was so ill i stayed in bed for a day.

Anonymous said...

Just saw it and posted my two cents.

Kinda pisses me off.

That dude has about 5 different mouths he talks out of, and no wonder I don't trust half the stuff he says anymore.

I'm happy.

I'm miserable.

Best Friend.

Love.

Found the woman of my dreams after 3 weeks.

*vomits*


Hey everyone. Sorry about the pissy mood now. I was all looking foward to kickball. Now I just want to kick Gerard in the balls.

Anonymous said...

That's the one. GOD. Hey, someone do me a favor? That comment I wrote on here a while ago, canpost that over there? I feel like trouble. somwone

Anonymous said...

^Just did.

Smoke said...

Hi MIB, FS, Anima and K!


Awww, Kapunua. Gee just wants you to have a little 'razzle dazzle' in your life. That's all. Muwahahah. He's full of something but I don't know if you would call it 'razzle dazzle'.

I'm just messin' with ya, K. ^_~

XOXO,
Princess 'Razzle Dazzle' S&V20

Smoke said...

I was all looking foward to kickball. Now I just want to kick Gerard in the balls.



Well MIB, we are the NutBusters......

Anonymous said...

good morning princes.

i am soooo happy becuase its weekend tommorrow. finally

Anonymous said...

goodbye everone. one my way to walmart for shooping. be back later
xx

Smoke said...

Bye FS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I' d like to "razzle dazzle" his stupid ass. Lrazzle dazzle" here meaning "kick." Also I,d like to add completely off topic, I. Am currently considering the murder of an annoying co-worker. Not only v is he horrible to work with, but at the moment is sitting next to me in the dining room (a real dining room we have here as we work from a restored Victorian house,) and continuously tapping his fingers on a plastic cup. Can you guess where the cup is going?

Anonymous said...

I' d like to "razzle dazzle" his stupid ass. Lrazzle dazzle" here meaning "kick." Also I,d like to add completely off topic, I. Am currently considering the murder of an annoying co-worker. Not only v is he horrible to work with, but at the moment is sitting next to me in the dining room (a real dining room we have here as we work from a restored Victorian house,) and continuously tapping his fingers on a plastic cup. Can you guess where the cup is going?

Anonymous said...

^Up Mr. Coworkers ass or down his throat?

Anonymous said...

You know, there is another interpretation to that interview--barring all his hypocritical lip service towards feminism--and it's between the lines.

"She knows her sexuality, I know mine."

"Best friends."

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when someone would go there.

You guys sure don't disappoint.

Anonymous said...

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/mychemi
calromance/forum/topics/188751/a-
blog-from-someone-who-knew-gerard/

anima said...

K, I thought the same thing. It's a very odd comment to make when talking about you and your wife.

Anonymous said...

I could give or take Gerard Way, but I have to admit, you girls seem like teenies with the way you call him hypocritical because he married someone that doesn't stand for what he stands for.

Maybe when you grow up and get married, you'll find that you and your partner do not have to agree on everything and if you DO disagree, you aren't considered hypocritical for having married him.

You are all so silly and juvenile and you feel like the fans should have some say in who he loves.

anima said...

You are all so silly and juvenile and you feel like the fans should have some say in who he loves.

That is the exact opposite of how any of us feel.

I won't repeat the first part of that comment. ....you'll find that you and your partner do not have to agree on everything and if you DO disagree, you aren't considered hypocritical for having married him.

I agree with this statement. But that is still not what everyone here is talking about.

anima said...

Or I might just be speaking for myself. But that is not the impression I get from my friends here.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's exactly what you're talking about.

MSI stands for misogyny, racism, pedophilia, etc. You guys are upset that he would marry someone that would play in a band that stands for such vile things.

Their marriage has nothing to do with their WORK.

Get over yourselves and your ownership issues!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about it a bit morre, I realoze why that statement sounds so od d to me. Why does he even feel the need to bring up HER 428_*"-()? That seems so random. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

He told some people to moan in a sexual way at a concert? Ok, he has been doing vile, trashy things on stage since the beginning, but now it takes on a special meaning since he is married to a band member from MSI. O, she must be corrupting him! He must be changing!

anima said...

I'm not upset that he married her whatsoever. And I definitely do not have any ownership feelings towards anyone I know or do not know.

Anonymous said...

LOL that random bunch os symbols was supposed to be "sexu*lity" this keyboard switches it up on me and I can never see the screen.

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, Kapunua, you will twist anything to suit your agenda. He didn't say "She knows her sexuality. I know mine."

"But she knows my sexuality, and I know mine, so there's no reason not to push those boundaries."

Again, I have never been a big fan of Gerard's, so please do not jump to your old standby and assume I am a teenie trying to protect him. I just think some of you are too immature to understand how a real relationship works and know that it is completely unrelated to a person's JOB.

anima said...

LOL, I knew what you meant.

Smoke said...

Well, hello there Anon. I can't speak for anyone else here but I have to say that who he married is not what makes him a hypocrite. It's what he says and does compared to what he's said and done in the past. Lyn-Z has nothing to do with it. I do hope he is truly happy and loves her. I hope she loves him, too. I've always thought he was somewhat of a walking contradiction. Say one thing and do another. Everyone here is concerned for him and his well-being. That's all. I don't like MSI at all, but that has no effect on how much I love MCR. Can't say that I completely understand the touring thing but hey, if he was my husband, you bet your sweet ass he'd take me on tour, too. I can't blame her for that. If you think about it, it does blow your whole marriage is seperate from business theory out of the water though. Sorry.

I've been married twice as long as MCR has even been together so does that make me grown-up enough???? Maybe, maybe not but I'd like to think that I have a valid, justified opinion on the subject.

Anonymous said...

Kapunua, thanks for the mature discussion. This is why you are that age with no male prospects.

sdock10 said...

I don't want anyone judging my relationship so I make it a point not to judge his.

You can't define love, marriage, committment....

...and there all that is.

sdock10 said...

My 2 cents worth thrown in...


I had to take a break from my shitty job for just a second.

I'll let you guys get back to it now.

Anonymous said...

Smoke, I agree, he's a hypocrite. This is one of the reasons I have never been a big fan of his, personally. But he's always been this way, people now try to twist things and make it out to be something new, devastating and Lyn-Z's fault.

He likes MSI. You could make the case that THAT is why they were brought on the tour, not because of the marriage.

Anonymous said...

S+V, that's exactly it, thanks.

Sdock, you'll notice that no onwe is judging his wife. I feel sorry for the guy because he is so needy and desparate. My problem with him though is his behavoir vs. What he says he believes in. The guy just says that to sell records.
Anon, I understand you have no logical way to answer these things. That's cool. I recognize you from before, actually; that same anon who thinks that people should be defined by their "prospects." I kind of feel sorry for you, too. That's. A pathetic way to be. "I'm nobody unless someone is with me. Thay don't have to have the same values, as long as they are there." You're right, I never will be. That person. Thank you for that compliment.

I think you're a regular, too. Why are you so afraid to sign in for this?

Anonymous said...

Defined by their prospects? No, I have no idea what you are talking about nor do I agree with that statement. You should attempt to be less paranoid, Kapunua.

I am currently married and have been married for many years, Sister. As a newlywed, all I could talk about was my spouse. Instead of harboring jealous, teeny fantasies about Gerard, why not be happy that HE is happy? The only reason someone would be "tired" of hearing a man gush about his wife of 3 months is if they are jealous or bitter in some way.

I find Gerard annoying. I don't find him gushing about his wife annoying.

Let's face it, some of you found comfort in Gerard's words that he will "walk this world alone" and it's ok to be footloose and fancy free, because he reflected your feelings. But then he up and gets married and you, once again, feel alone.

Anonymous said...

Defined by their prospects? No, I have no idea what you are talking about nor do I agree with that statement. You should attempt to be less paranoid, Kapunua.

I am currently married and have been married for many years, Sister. As a newlywed, all I could talk about was my spouse. Instead of harboring jealous, teeny fantasies about Gerard, why not be happy that HE is happy? The only reason someone would be "tired" of hearing a man gush about his wife of 3 months is if they are jealous or bitter in some way.

I find Gerard annoying. I don't find him gushing about his wife annoying.

Let's face it, some of you found comfort in Gerard's words that he will "walk this world alone" and it's ok to be footloose and fancy free, because he reflected your feelings. But then he up and gets married and you, once again, feel alone.

Anonymous said...

I apologize for posting that twice.

Anonymous said...

Now you are contradicting yourself, but I expect nothing less.

In the past I?e always wondered if he was a hypocrite all along and I just never noticed it before. This could be nothing new; I didn't hear of the guy till last spring.

So now you're falling back on UR JUSS JELLUS!!! Well, nothing. New therewe. Honestly I couldn't care less who he marries. When he was with Eliza he wstill seemed like a nice guy to me, so I never had anything to say about that. Of coirse that's just too complicated for you and deastroys your theories about me, so feel free to ignore this.

And yeah, you are one of those "defined by getting a man" types. If you weren't , you wouldn't have attempted what you THOUGHT was going to be a cheap shot at me, but is actually a compliment,

sdock10 said...

My thoughts on the interview posted...

Typical


Exactly like all other interviews....

farawaysoclose said...

hello everyone! how's it going/hanging erm whatever??

Anonymous said...

And STILL finding time to read all this. Wow.Say, so what's new at. Mayo's you guys? Anything good?

Anonymous said...

I do not think my shot was very cheap at all. It is accurate. That you see it as a compliment, further proves MY point.

Kapunua, I find you rather obnoxious and grasping at straws. Yes, I think you are jealous that you felt comfort in his words and now he is married and you do not even have a boyfriend or any prospects. I do not think you're defined by that, I just think it's a key indicator that no one can stand to be around you for extended periods of time.

I find it funny that you would rather dismiss me as a teeny than consider my words.

You make the 14 year old girls seem positively geriatric. Grow up, fix your personality flaws, then perhaps someone would give you a chance.

Amyranth said...

I completely missed this fabled Interview.

Can someone link me please?

-A

farawaysoclose said...

hi K!
sister midnite just posted a full on rant over at mayos. i'm sure she won't mind if i put it here.

Sister Midnite said...
Hi, everybuddeh!!

How are y'all this fabulously fucked-up Friday morning?

Me? I *was* fine until I read the interview. Now I want to puke. But thanks so much for asking.

"where I was completely OK with being alone for a very long time"??

Like he was ever okay with being alone. Please. The dude would probably steal BC's donkey if he was alone for more than two days.

"Best Friend"??

This guy sure makes friends quickly!! He porks her for a few weeks, and then she's the love of his life as well as his 'best friend'? Obviously he's SO not a shallow little dumbass. Riiiiiight. And we all own oceanside property in fucking Iowa.

"So one way we can push it through our sexuality."

Oh wow, why has no one ever thought of that before???

Oh wait, that's right -- they HAVE. And what do you know, they're in the very same bands that played "the stupidest rock 'n' roll we completely oppose". Hmmm, let me see if I have this straight: It wasn't okay for THOSE bands to do it, but it's fine when YOU do it because you're Gerard fucking Way.

I have never, ever seen someone as full of themselves as this guy.

"there's no reason to shove them around"

So what was your excuse at PR then, you ass?? Have you EVER, EVEN ONCE, thought about backing up the shit that comes out of your mouth?? "Functioning adult", my ass. Try functioning lunatic, you'd be a lot closer to the truth.

Thanks for the bowl of BULLSHIT for breakfast. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some cookies that need to be woofed. >.<

November 30, 2007 12:08 PM

farawaysoclose said...

amyranth FS posted it on here @ 10.02am.
hope you are well.

Amyranth said...

Faraway - Just waiting for my man to wake the hell up so we can go get the Christmas tree!!

Although I wish it were a fake and not a live one.

-A

sister midnite said...

Anon, I find it quite funny how you need to fall back on the 'bitter & jealous' tags to make your point.

Perhaps I should explain this to you, in a way that will make my point clearer.

I really could not care less that he's married. If he's happy, then terrific! My problem is that he's such a hypocrite. He keeps saying that the band is only part of his life, and that his personal life is separate. That's great, in fact that's how it should be. So quit talking about how amaaaaaaazing your wife is when you're being interviewed about THE BAND.

I've known a lot of newlyweds who are SECURE enough in themselves & their relationship that they don't have to blather about it to anyone who'll listen.

As for 'walking this world alone', I have for 15 years, and I will continue to do so. I'm damned proud to do so, in fact. That particular song hit close to home, yes. But I lost a lot of respect for him when I found out what a hypocrite he is. He said he's not afraid to 'walk the world alone', when he IS afraid. He's probably ALWAYS been afraid, and keeps jumping from relationship to relationship. Have you ever given any thought to the feelings of the women he leaves behind when the next 'best friend' comes along?

Anonymous said...

Read anon as: Li've sold out. If you haven't there must be som{thing wrong with you. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

Oh, and you all know who I am, but I'm afraid to put my name on this.

dei gratia said...

Hey Guys,

How are you all?

Anon: I agree work and relationships should be separate......so maybe they should keep it as such and not display it on stage? Just a thought!

farawaysoclose said...

amyranth, exciting, tree shopping!! god christmas is getting close and i have done nothing yet. its scaring me!! we have a fake tree which is great i must say!
hopefully the christmas spirit will take hold of me soon!!

and sis M i agree. he seems to not be able to stop himself when it comes to having a dig at his exes! unnecessary i think!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't here for the Anon discussion.


Typical describes it very well, Sdock. Much like the rest of them.

Amyranth said...

Faraway, this will be my first bit of decorating here, but the store I work at is tricked out to the nines.

So since about... oh mid November, I've had the Christmas bug.

-A

P.S Anyone else notice that google mail offers group chat now?

Anonymous said...

shhh. I'm working.

kickball tonight?

hi everybody

anons - it's friday, let's all just take a breather and have some fun

Anonymous said...

So, is everyone over here?
Hello guys!

Anonymous said...

I will bet that anon is Mayo. We don't know how he really feels. Kapu bothers him a lot. It sounds like him.

Amyranth said...

Arguing Anon - I'd just like to make note here that I never saw FLW as a song that was aimed at living the single life. I saw it as pulling yourself up after a struggle. Even once your legs have been kicked out from under you, you get up and walk on even if you are alone.

I've been in a serious relationship for 4 years, and rarely a month goes by that I don't wonder if I will one day wake up alone. FLW made me think that maybe, I can do it. He leaves me, and I will walk.

Just sayin'.

-A

Anonymous said...

And just to add to the "hilarity" of this shit, a quote from a concert-goer(posted on LJ) who went to last night's show in Australia. I seriously wee-d myself because this is just so fucking cool, and funny, and everything I love about this band:


The thing that made my night? Gerard stating that, "Everyone in this room has sex with themselves. I have sex with myself every day!" Then with his awesome power he was able to make all the females in the room (and probably a few males) make orgasm/wanking noises right before launching into "Prison".


Seriously, ROTFL. I'm ROFL-ing right now from the amusement of this.

Original Punk J said...

Anonymous said...
I will bet that anon is Mayo. We don't know how he really feels. Kapu bothers him a lot. It sounds like him.

Fri Nov 30, 01:00:00 PM EST

Why would you think that? Is there a reason you WANT to think that or have other people BELIEVE that?

I'm with K. on this one. I think you are a regular who is threatened by Kapunua. Sign in or get the fuck out.

As for the other ugly anon:

One time only- You are not saying ANYTHING we have not heard 1,000 times before. You have your opinion, we have ours. Leave it at that. I will not address you any further. And guys, remember, ignoring makes bullies go away.

L.

Anonymous said...

And L., thank you. People do get threatened by me, by my opinions and my choices.

Some people have sais that I have done things...that are not correct to do. I do not believe in such talk as this. I am nice girl! With happy feelings! All of! The time!

:D

farawaysoclose said...

MIB thanks for the LJ info. nice gerard!! he has 120% respect for his wife when he is on stage so there are definitely things he wouldn't do!!! Hmmm really gerard??

anima said...

Everyone in this room has sex with themselves. What a moron. All I can say is that I didn't start having sex with myself until I was 20. (TMI, I know, but it is to prove a point). Guys are a different story, but seriously that is so uncalled for when there are 12 year olds in the audience who haven't even gotten through puberty or even had their first kiss for fucks sake.

Original Punk J said...

Hey Donna Reed! Or K. Or Betty.

What, you're not Suzy Fuckin' Creamcheese all the time?! Oh, you have completely destroyed my imgage of you. I may have to lie down for a bit...

*Snort*

Love ya,
L.

Original Punk J said...

HEY! Another new word!

Imgage- Engaging with an image of your choice. Or something like that.

Ok, read image, for that one.

L.

JocelynHolly said...

Hello over here!
=D

Original Punk J said...

Hello, Bubbles!

How's it going?

Love,
L.

JocelynHolly said...

Hey OPL!
It's going pretty good! How's it going with you?

=D
*HUG*

Anonymous said...

Anima:

I completely agree. He's obviously completely unaware of MCR's target audience. I would LOVE, I mean fucking LOVE, to know what the other guys think about his onstage antics.

Oh, if I could sit down with them and ask. Better yet, how do we get in touch with the Bridgitte from Taste It Tv? She doesn't seem like she takes any shit. Maybe she'd ask. *thinks of the post she put on Buzznet claiming Gerard hung the moon, and is always honest all of the time*

Meh, probably not.


Words:

Pasted
Protoct
Garlic
Hilariopus
Imgage
Sticks FUT up Gerald's Ass.

JocelynHolly said...

Hey MIB! =]
*HUG*

Original Punk J said...

Bubbles,

Little tired today. But alright. Got to go to the mall either today or this weekend. J.'s B.day is coming up Monday and I have to get a few things.

We have a tradition on our actual birthdays we take each other out to our fav restaurant, then we come back home for presents and cake. We've been doing this for about 15 years. No matter where we are, we make sure we are there for the other's birthday.

L.

JocelynHolly said...

Awwwh that is such an awesome tradition!
What do you plan on buying her?

Original Punk J said...

MIB,

Don't forget:

Lope
Soft Pore Corn
Jappy

L.

Original Punk J said...

I can't tell you, Bubbles! J. would read it. :)

Apparently SS thought she wouldn't want the present I had suggested, of a naked Frank with a bow tied around him, but oh, how wrong he is. :)

L.

Anonymous said...

How the fuck did I forget Jappy?


I don't remember the others, but they are pretty effin' funny.

Lope?

Hello Paperheart!!! When do you start that job again? Tuesday?

JocelynHolly said...

I guess she would! ;)

&&I think she really would want that! Why wouldn't she?! =D

JocelynHolly said...

Yup! Tuesday!
I don't have school today, so I slept in. And my new boss called and had a conversation with my mother. =|

Original Punk J said...

MIB,

Jappy, jappy, hoy, hoy!

I used Lope last night trying to say Hope. Love. Faith. I wrote Hope. Lope. Faith.

And J. said the Soft Pore Corn day before yesterday.

By the way, wonderful post you left at Mayo's concerning the interview. J. was reading it and she smiled at the screen and said "Oh, Mustard, I love you." :)

L.

Anonymous said...

A good convo or bad convo?

Why'd your boss call your mother anyway? I've never heard of that!

JocelynHolly said...

I'm thinking it was a good convo! Only because my mom said that she said she'd call me this weekend?

I've never heard of that either!

anima said...

Gerard has some major problems understanding that he is not the same age as his audience anymore and that in fact they are even younger than the crowd he used to play to. What a dickweed.

Hi PH! Hi L! Hi Faraway! Hi everyone!

Now everyone knows when I lost my virginity to myself. Awesome!

Original Punk J said...

Exactly, Paperheart, why wouldn't she? :) SS said it "wasn't pretty."

No, it's beautiful.

Hope it all goes well at the job Tuesday! You will have to tell us about it.

Love ya,
L.

anima said...

That is weird PH. I've never heard that. I forgot, are you 15 or 16?

Do you still have to get a work permit from school when you are 15?

Original Punk J said...

Hey, anima!

Well, at least you still talk to your first! :)

Love ya,
L.

JocelynHolly said...

Hey Anima!!

L, I actually find that hilarious!
Who WOULDN'T want a naked Frankie?

JocelynHolly said...

Anima, I'm 15.

Yup, you still need a work permit signed by your principal and one of your parents. I already have that though! =]

farawaysoclose said...

i am loving the words!! jappy is still my fav but soft pore corn is a def 2nd!! fucking hysterical!!
gotta put my kids to bed. back later!

Anonymous said...

Kapunua:

If you see this, remember when we were discussing the Ray riff that was eerily similar to the Brian May solo in "Bohemian Rhapsody?" Remember how we though it was in WTTBP?

It's not.

It's in "I Don't Love You."

It's been bugging me not knowing, so I found it, and thought I'd tell you. Though the one in WTTBP does sound somewhat like it, IDLY's is like, spitting image (if you can imagine notes ;).

God, I'm rambling. I'll stop.

JocelynHolly said...

HEY FASC!

Jappy is definately my favorite word too! ^_^

anima said...

PH, I was just thinking maybe that's why your boss called your parents, but I guess you are all set. :)

Original Punk J said...

Bye for now, guys, need to get some lunch.

Talk to ya later!

Love ya,
L.

JocelynHolly said...

Probably Anima. =D

Bye OPL!

anima said...

Well, at least you still talk to your first! :) That's histerical!!!!

Actually my first was when I was when I was 15, so nope I don't talk to him anymore. I hate that MFer.

sdock10 said...

YAY it's kickball & Matt Cortez Friday!

Is it fucking 5 yet?

NOPE!


p.s. we love you Matt Cortez

anima said...

I love "jappy jands."

JocelynHolly said...

HEY SDOCK! =]

35416816175 hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sdock:

What T-Minus are you at? Like, 3 hours?

It'll be 5 o'clock before you know it.


Answer me this:
Why is, for example, 5 o'clock written like that. The apostrophe takes out the 'f' of the word 'of.'

It would be said 5 of clock, and that sounds like a silly ass.

Just wonderin'.

sister midnite said...

OP - L said:
Well, at least you still talk to your first! :) That's histerical!!!!

Anima said:
Actually my first was when I was when I was 15, so nope I don't talk to him anymore. I hate that MFer.

Man, do I hear you, honey.
Mine was when I was 12. (I had boobs when I was 9, and got my first period when I was 10.) He was 16, and he thought I was older. All I really remember is laying there (after he left the room) thinking, so *this* is the big deal everybody writes about?

Luckily, I learned over the years that my first impression was oh, so wrong. :)

*sniffs self* Do I stink or something? Nobody's talking to me at Mayo's except Siobhan. :(

anima said...

Sis Midnite when I made the comment about having sex with myself, I was so hoping you were around to make me feel not so much like a perv. ;)

Wow! You were really young. I was drunk off my ass when it happened to me. My boyfriend was 19 we had only been together for a month. Not exactly what I had in mind that evening, but hey whatcha gonna do? Lesson learned the hard way. And yes, it does get better the older you get. For sure.

JocelynHolly said...

SM, you smell of beautiful flowers! ^_^

sister midnite said...

Aww, thanks, PH! ^_^ I think the OP's are mad at me because I don't answer my emails. :(

Anima, you're never the lone perv around here. >:) Remember a while back there was a quiz going around? One of the questions was, "How many times a week do you pleasure yourself?" You know how I read it. ^_~ (And I was, like, errrm, what would be TOO much? *lol*)

JocelynHolly said...

Awwh SM, don't worry!

No one could ever be mad at you! =]

I have to go before I take a sledge hammer and slam it through my computer screen. It is being way to slow and the mouse isn't working!

LOVE YOU ALL! and I will be back tonight!
xoxox
- 007

JocelynHolly said...

*too

Oops!

*skips off to La-La land*

sister midnite said...

Posted this on Mayo, and here for all who can't get over there...

If that interview was supposed to be about Gerard's feminist beliefs, then I have only three more words to add:

EPIC. FUCKING. FAILURE.

Somebody should make a giant Post-It for him, and send it to Frankie to give to him:

NOTE TO SELF - KEEP BOTH PANTS & LIPS ZIPPED TIGHT.

farawaysoclose said...

hello everyone.

NOTE TO SELF - KEEP BOTH PANTS & LIPS ZIPPED TIGHT.

indeed sister M!!
i quite enjpyed the first bit of the interview and then it all went to shit before my very eyes!!
i just feel i/we've been duped, is that the right word?? yes i think it is.
anyways its 20.16 here in the uk. kids in bed, me showered and clean (not my mind or my tongue but hey!), large glass of wine by computer!! it is friday night! i am happy!

Smoke said...

As tight as those pants are sometimes, I don't know how he even gets them unzipped. 0_0

Awww, so if Mayo's not around to hold my mirror for me, who is gonna step up to the plate? Hmmmmm?
Anyone? Anyone? It's like a very stressful job but it is so rewarding. You won't actually get paid or anything. So what is the reward? Well, you do get to hold the royal mirror.........




That's reward enough, right????

Right?????

Ya'll know ya'll love me.
I'm the mutha-effin' Princess of BlogBelieve!!!!

*That rhymed, kind of. ^_^

gnothi seauton said...

Good evening everyone, how are you all?

farawaysoclose said...

hi GS!
S&V i would offer to hold your mirror but i prob won't be around later as i have to appease mr bloke, quality time blah blah blah! so i think some one else should offer their services!

sister midnite said...

You know I can't hold your mirror, Princess. Co-captain, and kicking, and all that. ^_~

(Sometimes them pants are so tight, I can see his kidneys. Just sayin'.)

Hi FASC & GS!
How youse guys doin'?

gnothi seauton said...

Hi FASC,
I was rather surprised to see you actually, you don't get on very often now. Hope you are okay.

Sister Midnite,
I'm well thankyou, yourself?

gnothi seauton said...

Apologies S&V, I totally overlooked you :\
I am well on the way for some laughs please.

Smoke said...

OMG, I know. I'm sitting all of ten feet away from him and he'll just look at me and go "I'd hate for you to spend time with your family" and I'm like "Oh my God, you mofo, I'm practically sitting in your lap!!!"

Yet Online Poker is a totally different ballgame. Yeah right. Jackass.

farawaysoclose said...

hi GS yes i know mr bloke has been a little more forgiving of my mayo blog obsession!! it must be all the fantastic blow jobs i've been giving him!! feels he owes me one or something!
a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
shit i might have to delete this if he hacks into my history, he already knows my name, he would kill me!!!
anyway i'm good, (actually i'm very bad but erm..) how are you??

Smoke said...

Apologies S&V, I totally overlooked you :\

GS, I know you didn't just say you overlooked me. How can you overlook this 'big ass bright tiara' on my head???

It blinded you, that's what it was, right? ^_~

gnothi seauton said...

It blinded you, that's what it was, right? ^_~



Err, yes, of course that's what I meant, silly me :)

FASC - men are so easy!

sister midnite said...

Fasc, LOL! We'll defend your secrets to the death, don't worry.

Guyz are sooooo easy.
Breathe in the general direction of their crotch, and you can get what you want 95% of the time. ^_~

Smoke said...

I understand, GS! It happens ALOT! Price I pay for wearing a 'big ass bright tiara'!!!

X X
___

gnothi seauton said...

Which always makes me laugh Sister M, when you get women who do all these things to get a man and all you really need to do is say " Fancy a shag" and you would so get laid.

Men don't care whether you've done your hair for 45mins!!

MissTottenham said...

Hello to everyone here. How are you this fine friday?

I'm alomost all caught up on the blogs.

gnothi seauton said...

S&V - G Way could learn a trick or two from you when it comes to razzle dazzle!

Original Punk J said...

Hey Sis M, I left you a comment on Mayo's, I think you'll enjoy it!

J

PS. Hi everybody! I'm signing out in a minute, but just wanted to say Hi. Hope everyone is well.

sister midnite said...

Miss T! ::grope::

GS, too true. They just don't understand our desire to look good for them! I've tested this theory by being glomped as soon as I stepped out of the shower. Dripping, messed-up hair, no makeup, and he got all hotted-up. Yet spend three hours getting prettied up for him, and what did he say?

"You look fine, now let's go!"

I will never understand the opposite sex if I live to be 200. They should have named 'em the opposite species!

*grumbling* Stupid... menz...
^_^

MissTottenham said...

Thanks for the grope sis m, it cheered me up no end.

Would you like one in return? Yes. OK *gropes sis m*

Give my love to Ernie. Will he be making an appearance tonight?

farawaysoclose said...

so true about the opposite sex but "the female of the species is more deadly than the male"
or i'd like to fucking hope so!!
i've just had a little comment from mr bloke btw..he said "how long are you gonna be?" i said "not much longer babe!" harmonious in our house!!!!!!!!!!
deep breaths!

gnothi seauton said...

FASC - tell him we are discussing sex tips and that you want to try some out on him later.


And if he buy's that I'll tell you my blowjob speciality ;)

sister midnite said...

Sure, Miss T! Ernie is in his bath right now, I want him to smell all pretty for you.

GS, spill! ^_^ (I'll swap some of my blowje secrets for yours!)

farawaysoclose said...

just tell me your BJ speciality anyway GS i need all the power i can muster!!!

MissTottenham said...

You guys crack me up. Dirty girls.

gnothi seauton said...

Okay, you probably do this anyway so it's no news...


... so when you go down, go in at the most severe angle you can, then when you ' withdraw ' you rotate your head to it's normal position so you effectively perform a 180 degree rotation on him!

It's never failed me yet :)

anima said...

Okay, I can't work any longer.

This looks way more fun!!!!

Smoke said...

O___O

farawaysoclose said...

GS i actually have never done that. poor mr bloke! i am more of a head licker and deep throater!! oh god! i'm blushing. ok will give it a go! i want sis m's input too but sadly i have to leave now. i'm smirking like a fucking loon here and if he glances over he's gonna say what are you smiling at your mates comments??!! i won't tell him!
cheers guys love you all!!

anima said...

Oh and GS, my technique always involves one hand. A slight upward/twisting motion always adds a little extra.
And there are other things. But I'll share that one for now.

So, I just told my husband about this blog. He thought I was cheating on him. Poor thing.

sister midnite said...

Thanks, GS! Haven't tried that one yet.

I have two, actually. You might already do these, but hey. I like this topic. >:)

You all know that I have no problems with smut. But I don't want to offend anyone who might be reading, so I'll use words with a * in a strategic location.

1) If you have longish hair, wind some of it around the base of his c*ck, and pull on the ends (of your hair) to tighten the loop. I've been told that it tickles & yet feels great.

2) When the head of his d*ck is just at the brink of your throat, hum. I'm serious; he'll go apeshit. Probably that's why they call it a 'hummer'. ^_~

Always love to learn new things, so if anybody else has any contributions... *LOL*

Smoke said...

X____X

gnothi seauton said...

Have fun FASC!!

Anima - sounds good. My hands are usually elsewhere though ;)

Sister Midnite - you're keeping quiet.

gnothi seauton said...

Sister M - ignore last post, comment overlapped!

anima said...

Those are two new ones for me, Sis Midnite.

I'm not sure if I should share my other tip.

anima said...

The hand helps if you are not a deep throat kind of person. It gives the feeling that you are all over that thing.

gnothi seauton said...

Sister M - oh god, the humming, gets them every time. Hahahaha!!

Never tried the hair though, thankyou for that.

Smoke said...

MENTAL NOTE TO SELF - DO NOT LET LITTLEHAWKMAN READ THIS BLOG!!!!

SS,

If you are lurking somewheres and considered coming (*_*) here, don't be shy!!!!

You are the King, remember???

Alrighty then, ya'll keep it up!!! I'm about to leave work so it'll be a little while before I get back on. Talk to ya'll later tonight!!!

LOVE YA'LL!!!!

Co-Capt/Princess Razzle Dazzle

sdock10 said...

Oh my God!

I am totally missing the BLOWJ convo...I am so sad.

Wait for me you guys!

Pretty please!

anima said...

We can delete these comments Princess if there is a chance Littlehawkman checking in.

Let us know!

Have a good night. :)

MissTottenham said...

Goodbye faraway. See you tomorrow.

Shame you couldn't stick around for this.

anima said...

If you are lurking somewheres and considered coming (*_*) here, don't be shy!!!!

Nice one!

sdock10 said...

Are we going to talk about guy on guy tonight too?

*jumps up and down*

Can we, can we, can we?

sister midnite said...

Awww, c'mon, Anima!
Share!!

O_o Frisky Friday, more like!!

<--- licks to kitty-lick the tip, as well! ^_~ ((teasing is such fun!))

I just thought of another one, too...

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, you can talk about whatever you want sweetie.




See you later S&V20.

gnothi seauton said...

SDock,
If you want us to wait for you you and better have some good techniques to share!

S&V - give us the nod and we'll delete.

sister midnite said...

Sdock, my socky-baby, you bet your NutBusters© jersey we can. ^_~

Kickball, blowje tricks, and guy-on-guy... what else do we need?
^____^

Where's Kapunua? Her not-so-fanclub is back at Mayo's. >.<

anima said...

Okay, I am sure you know this too. But with the other hand 'gently' take one of your fingers and slightly message the [shit what is the technical name?] well, you all know the area. Some call it a 'taint'. Oh it's Perinemium or something like that. So message the taint as you are doing the BJ and it will go very quickly. The prostate lives right under there. But be gentle.

gnothi seauton said...

SDock,
More guys than you would believe are open to a little guy on guy action ;)

sister midnite said...

Thanks, Anima! Make that another *two* tricks...

You can also go up the back driveway, if your guy doesn't mind... about four inches in, crook your finger as if to say "c'mere" a few times.

And to keep him from finishing too soon, squeeze the base once with your hand - rather firmly, but not rough enough to put things to sleep. ^_~

You probably knew these, but thought I'd put 'em out there before we have to erase for the LHM invasion. :)

gnothi seauton said...

You can also go up the back driveway, if your guy doesn't mind... about four inches in, crook your finger as if to say "c'mere" a few times.



Phew! Not just me who does that then!

anima said...

Sis Midnite, did I see you suggest that I have sex with myself at work? You are a naughty girl!

sdock10 said...

Guys I am on my way home!

It's kickball time!

Blowje time....woohoo!

cya'll in a bit!

sister midnite said...

GS said:
Phew! Not just me who does that then!

Nope. I usually circle around some, to see how the guy I'm with will react. If it's okay with him, I go for it.

About the only topic we're refrained from thus far is the 'spit-or-swallow' discussion. Seems all else is good to go.

... and I think so has everyone else! #^_^#

anima said...

I need a cigarette. BRB. ;)

sister midnite said...

Anima - Isn't that what coffee breaks are for? X (You know I was just kidding. *hugz*)

I don't know what's with me today, my mind is stuck in gutter mode and I can't seem to get it out! And I'm at work, too!! (Having sys-admin privileges is probably a good thing...)

MissTottenham said...

Sis m , I hope you have covered Ernie's ears through all this.

gnothi seauton said...

Is that a ' I need nicotine ' cigarette or an ' after recreational activities ' cigarette?

* waggles eyebrows *

gnothi seauton said...

Oh god Sdock, oh god, I don't think I, oh god, I don't think I can wait, OH MY .....

anima said...

Awww Ernie. Cover his ears!

Sis Midnite, I have my mind in the gutter too today; what's with us?

I'm at work too! But I worked on a crapload of things today, so I feel justified in slacking a bit.

anima said...

GS, you are killing me!

I won't be around tonight you guys. :(

sister midnite said...

Miss T, Ernie is under the dryer (so as to be all fluffy for tonight), and cannot hear a word of this.

It's not information he's likely to ever need, so no harm is done.

LMAO!! We should have named this post "The Mayo Sutra!" Well, we'll find out one thing for sure: if Mayo or SS ever lurks here (which I doubt, but you never know), there'll be more porn in our future.

gnothi seauton said...

Anima,

Whyfore?

anima said...

Nice warning!!!!!

sdock10 said...

Oh oh oh oh oh awwwh, awwwh
ummmmmm uhhhhhhhh awwwwh oh yes yes

I love the disclaimer!


Did someone say gutter?

My mind has been there since all the talk of the tight pants.

anima said...

I am having dinner with my parents and hanging out with the hubby. I hope to check in later tonight, but not sure if it will happen.

I'm sad. I really miss you guys when I am not on here.

anima said...

Ah Yes, the tight pants. Why do I love them so?

gnothi seauton said...

Love the disclaimer!

Sdock,













Was it good for you?

sdock10 said...

Anima,

We miss you too when you're not here.

I don't know how long I will be on before I start getting snide remarks and evil stares.

MissTottenham said...

Aw, we miss you too anima.

gnothi seauton said...

We'll miss you but it will be nice for you.

Spend some time with real flesh and blood people!!

anima said...

Awww Sdock, that just made my night.

And 'Evil stares' are no good. See if he wants to go out with some of his friends tonight.

anima said...

I kind of like all of you a little more than my fleshy friends and my family at times too.

sister midnite said...

Aww, Anima! We miss you, too. :(

I'll be on, but probably not till later... I'll probably go home & take a nap so I can play with y'all late into the night. ^_~

So it was the tight pants (and not all the blowje talk) that did it?
^_^

Never said I minded seeing kidneys...
<--- dirty girl!

gnothi seauton said...

So it was the tight pants (and not all the blowje talk) that did it?



Can it not be both? 'Cos I'm greedy like that.

gnothi seauton said...

Anima,
We love you too :)

anima said...

I need to run. Have fun tonight!

Love all of you bunches and bunches.

gnothi seauton said...

Night Anima, have fun.

Hello CTV.

sdock10 said...

You guys I will be back later.

Gotta wind down for a bit after a long day at work and sitting in front of a computer for 10 hours.

Love ya'll!

gnothi seauton said...

Catch you later Sdock :)

MissTottenham said...

Goodbye Anima.

See you later Sdock.


Hello again CTV. Bravo honey.

Anonymous said...

hello every.

if ctv is in here i just want to say bravo for you rant. spot on

and sister told me it was smutty in here so a ran as fast as i could but i have to catch up so i wont be long. whoop i cant wait hahaha

gnothi seauton said...

Has everyone gone for a post coital nap?

gnothi seauton said...

Ho hum, the pleasure is never the same when it is solitary.

gnothi seauton said...

A fond adieu then.

I leave satisfied :)

Good night all.

Anonymous said...

goodnight gs. i hope you have a lovely sleep. sweet dreams

MissTottenham said...

Well goodnight GS and hello FS.

JocelynHolly said...

Is anyone here? =]

sister midnite said...

Sorry, GS! Work called, and if I want to get out of here anytime today... I've been lucky enough to do 1 hr. of work and get paid for 8, so perhaps I shouldn't bitch too much.

::grope:: Good night, GS!

Hi, FS. ^_^ Hope you're enjoying the smut. More later, I'm sure.

CTV, your rant was outstanding.
I'm saving it as an email, just in case I can ever use it. I hope that's okay?

See y'all later! *group grope:
And if you're giving anyone BJ's while the rest of us are gone, make sure to post the details! >:D

JocelynHolly said...

SISTER MIDNITE!
I think your dirty mind is rubbing off on me!

Have a good night, and I hope to talk to you later!! *HUG*

sdock10 said...

Hi all who are here,

I have a message to deliver from Princess Smoke&Venom20. She will be unable to attend tonight's festivites due to the fact that a cotton picker has torn down her phone lines.*


*true story


What's up at casa de mayonaise?

Original Punk J said...

To the owners of Discuss Mayo,

Hey guys, it's L. I had a thought. J. and I will be out Monday for her actual birthday, so I wondered if maybe we could move the parteeee to Discuss Mayo on Sunday from around 6 p.m. or so on?

That way, anyone who might be offended or just didn't want to participate wouldn't have to, and if Mayo hasn't posted a new blog it will be mighty sloooowww at Mayo's.

I would make an invitation to post at Mayo's with the link to here, and inviting anyone who wanted to come, including Mayo, SS, nice lurkers and nice Anons, to J.'s Birthday Party Palace.

What do you think?

Love ya,
L.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 370   Newer› Newest»