Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nothing

Written By: Little Hawk Man

Blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blobbity blah blah
blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhh
bliggity bloggity bloobity blah
blah blah blah

I'm done!

119 comments:

Smoke said...

Oh! My son is soooo talented! I am so proud! He has a way with words that's for sure! ^_^

Bliggity Blobbity Boo!

sdock10 said...

My effin' head hurts!

resurrected wreck said...

Mine too, Solly :( I woke up with a migraine at midnight, took two pills, and went back to bed. But the headache is still there.

sdock10 said...

I'm sorry for your headache, RW. Mine is wearing on me. Must go try something else to see if I can will it away.

resurrected wreck said...

Have you tried an ice pack?

sdock10 said...

Nuh-uh, I just don't know what kind of headache this is. Is it allergies? Is it just a migraine? Is it hormonal? Is it blood pressure? Grrrr....

resurrected wreck said...

Mine is one part air pressure one part stress, I think.

gnothi seauton said...

Well he's definitely got the alliteration down pat!!

Hope all is well in Porchland.

sdock10 said...

Good morining!

I hope everyone has a positively wonderful Sunday!

RW, I hope your head is feeling much better today!

GS, it's great to read you!

I'm wearing FASC's !!! today and they feel oh so nice!!!!

New ROL-Bus! Whoop! Whoop!

sdock10 said...

Bodysnatchah's Video

O_O

Smoke said...

Okay, that scared the shit out of me. I'm gonna see evil man-rabbits and coffins in my sleep. O_O

That's a twisted bunch of dudes right there!

My favoritist song though! YAY!

sdock10 said...

I want one of those shirts for a cure! Did you see those? Want me to get us one?

Smoke said...

Yhhhuuussss!!! ^_^

sdock10 said...

Yayness! OK!

sdock10 said...

Done!

Smoke said...

Niiiiice! ^_^

sdock10 said...

I know, right?

sdock10 said...

I'm gonna rock this town
rock it inside out
I'm gonna rock this town
make em scream and shout


Makes me think of O-Town.

resurrected wreck said...

My head is still poorly :(

How is your head today, Solly?

sdock10 said...

It feels much better today, RW! I guess I just needed to sleep it off or something.

resurrected wreck said...

That's good :)

I may go out for some fresh air today. Hopefully a nice walk & some retail therapy (I got some gift certificates for my birthday) wil help.

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice poem! :)

And, I loves me some Stray Cats, do you know they are home boys? :D Thta song makes me think of orlando now, too. We're just going to have to rock that town again. That's all there is to it. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oooh great pome LHM!

Freaky LM vid, but in a good way of course. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. It's 6pm here so mine is almost over. *cries*

Anonymous said...

OOH Mayo is at Mayo's.

Anonymous said...

EEP! It's just me and him and I have nothing even remotely intelligent to say to him. Maybe I should just say hello.

Anonymous said...

Nope. I bottled out, I would just feel like a right div just saying hello after he's written all that. Someone will turn up soon. Imma gonna have a bubble baff. Laterz meffers.

Anonymous said...

I just answered him.

*Snoopy dances*

^_^

Anonymous said...

Oh, LucyBean, go on and say hi to Mayo! :)

Anonymous said...

THIRTY! :D

farawaysoclose said...

hello guys!!!!!

solly thanks for posting the new LM video!! dark, creepy as fuck and wow! i love it.

want to see it bigger though!! no doubt it'll be somewhere soon??!

hey lucy i am so with you re being alone with mayo and not wanting to speak to him for fear of coming across as a divvy!! hahaha! me too!

so we all good?

farawaysoclose said...

sorry guys gotta go.

shit loads to do.

take care, have fun and all that.

proncess/solly, love LHM's poem! haha! he is so not a girl. but i love how they are so different!

sdock10 said...

I have to say something before I go to bed. I'm sitting here watching the Grammy's, getting all psyched up about music like I always do, and something's missing. Someone's missing.

Mustard.

I'm sad, but I smile because I know she's somewhere watching the same craziness that I am watching, jumping up and down, singing along, and probably fangirling over Jason Mraz.

I can't here that Dude's name without thinking about her.

Did you see Kim Kardashian try and interview him? Oh.MY.Gawwhd! It's like she was afflicted with some verbal form of Smaw Poese.

Anyhow...

Just wanted to get that out. Rock on, Mustard!

sdock10 said...

Lucy Bean! Where ya been, gal?

sdock10 said...

And...

What the fuck does a girl got to do 'round here to round up a unicorn?

resurrected wreck said...

*pokes Solly on the nose*

sdock10 said...

Whatchoo doin, RW?

Sir Paul is on the stage with the Foo Fighters Dude.

resurrected wreck said...

Iz you watching the Grammies?

I am drinking some medicine and web surfin'.

resurrected wreck said...

Last weekend my Dad drove me nuts. This weekend it's my Mom's turn O_o

Is there no escape?!

sdock10 said...

What did your Mom do?

resurrected wreck said...

She's just fussing, as per usual. I shouldn't have told her I had a headache, because she makes out like it's the end of the world and Im desperately ill and should go see the doctor. She can be totally unreasonable sometimes.

sdock10 said...

I think that's just what mother's do when it comes to their kids.

resurrected wreck said...

But all it does is make my headache worse >_<

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I could see where that would do that. My mom won't even share her headache meds with me or my sister.

Insert mad face here:

sdock10 said...

*claps and jumps up and down*

Yayness! I just saw Jennifer Nettles sing with Adele (did I spell that wrong?)

I love to hear Jennifer sing!

resurrected wreck said...

That sucks!

My mom keeps sending me emails about all sorts of obscure migraine remedies - acupuncture, foods, etc. As they're caused by strong changes in air pressure, though, I find the only thing to do really is to just ride it out til the weather settles. One of my co-workers experiences the same thing. We even get our headaches on the same sides of our heads as each other.

resurrected wreck said...

I've never heard of Jennifer Nettles, or Adele.

sdock10 said...

Is my sleep med ever going to kick in? I'll be so ill in the morning if I don't get to bed soon!!

But, it's supposed to be 77 tomorrow! At least I won't have to be bitchy and cold! And I can go visit with my doggies!

sdock10 said...

I know what you mean, RW. I've never really found some magic medicine that makes them go away. You do just have to ride it out for the most part. There are things that might help it ease up, but that's about it.

Adele is that chick that sings "Chasing Pavements" and Jennifer sings with Sugarland and that's country music.

resurrected wreck said...

I wish you a good sleep (hopefully) and a good visit with your doggies! :)

I must turn in. Have a good night, Solly ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

Adele is that chick that sings "Chasing Pavements" and Jennifer sings with Sugarland and that's country music.

I t'ain't never heard of either of them, Solly O_o

sdock10 said...

You too, RW!

Sweet dreams!

Smoke said...

Ok that's 1 mystery solved.

O_O

Jennicula said...

I get migraines too.

They're triggered by 2 things: barometric changes and hormones.

The remedy that works for me is take 2 sleepy Tylenol severe allergy/cold tabs, drink one coke, smoke 1-2 cigarettes.

Within 20 minutes I feel human again.

I've tried to not smoke, but it doesn't work.

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys, how are you?

I hope you all had a nice weekend.

I am knackered, been busy today (story at my blog).

See you laterz xxxxx

PS damn you people for luring me back to FB. I hold K fully responsible.

MissTottenham said...

Oh and how could I forget, LHM's writing is perfect, that dude has talent.






Gone.

farawaysoclose said...

evening all from a very rainy England!!

hi miss T!

hi Jenn!

Jenn your treatment sounds totally up my street...unhealthy! hurray!

hi proncess, solly and RW!

resurrected wreck said...

*bonks porch on the noggin with a wand of bright blue candy floss*

resurrected wreck said...

Bonk!

sdock10 said...

Is that like cotton candy? Because I love me some cotton candy, especially blue, mainly because it just tastes better than pink or yellow or purple and it leaves your lips looking like you just got done blowing Handy Smurf.

Go ahead, RW....

Make the face! You know you wanna!

Also, on a cotton candy side note, I have been looking unsuccessfully for cotton candy ice cream. I got the Dippin Dots but I want a pint of the shit! Wha tha hell? Why can't I find it?*

*blame it on Da Rake and his ice cream addiction**

**which is so way more better than an ice addiction***

***Not the kind of ice that igloos are made out of


Go ahead, RW...

Make another face!

Pretty please!! Nobody makes googly faces like you!

Oh and just because....

TOENAILS FTMFFW!

I ♥ FASC!

resurrected wreck said...

O_O

sdock10 said...

*jumps up and down*

Weeeeeeeeeee! Yessssssssss!

RW, I ♥ you!

resurrected wreck said...

Solly: ♥

:)

sdock10 said...

And with that, I'm taking myself to bed with me and I wish you all cotton candy smurf toenail dreams!

Tah!

resurrected wreck said...

Night night, Solly!

I am heading to bed too.

Pleasant dreams ^_^

farawaysoclose said...

morning porchies!

and it leaves your lips looking like you just got done blowing Handy Smurf.

haha! that made me do a wtf face!!

hope you guys all have good days!

glad you like my toe nail story at mayo's. how absolutely gross!

right i gotta go!

Smoke said...

LHM had to tell his daddy your story last night, FASC. But first he called you Jules' wife! Bwahahaha! I laughed so hard. He thought it was hilarious!

Have a great day errbody!

sdock10 said...

Bwah!

sdock10 said...

Dead leaves and the dirty ground
when I know you're not around
shiny tops and soda pops
when I hear your lips make a sound

Thirty notes in the mailbox
will tell you that I'm coming home
and I think I'm gonna stick around
for a while so you're not alone

If you can hear a piano fall
you can hear me coming down the hall
if I could just hear your pretty voice
I don't think I need to see at all

Soft hair and a velvet tongue
I want to give you what you give to me
and every breath that is in your lungs
is a tiny little gift to me

I didn't feel so bad till the sun went down
then I come home
no one to wrap my arms around

Well any man with a microphone
can tell you what he loves the most
and you know why you love at all
if you're thinking of the holy ghost

Smoke said...

My baby has told a little girl he would go with her to a dance. OMG. He's growing up! Nooooo!!!!!!

Okay, I need a valium. @_@

Smoke said...

FASC! I think that song is perfect! I ♥ that song!

Smoke said...

I got a new piccie! Solly is gonna be sooo jealous!

sdock10 said...

Jealous about what?

And what's this about a dance?

Smoke said...

Muwahaha! Coraline FTW! ^_^

Yep! LHM is dating.

Wahahahahahaa! Noooo!!!!!!

sdock10 said...

o_O

Wha tha hell? He's 9!

Smoke said...

I know, right? OMG! But the little girl asked him twice if he'd go with her to the Spring Fling and he told her, "Fine, but I'm not slow dancing."

Muwahaha.

Oh! And I have Leathermouth news!

Smoke said...

So, the word is the video that got leaked is not the official video. It was still being edited and stuffs and somehow it got out. I think it is going to be released today or tomorrow and it will be on the LM website.

Poor LM! That sucks so bad!

resurrected wreck said...

Yep! LHM is dating.

O_o

sdock10 said...

Is this an older woman, Smoke?

Awwh, there's a leaker in the LM camp? Damnit!

Does this mean the official video is gonna be even creepier than the unofficial video?

Hi RW!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, Solly! :D

How'z you today?

sdock10 said...

Tired.

How are you?

resurrected wreck said...

Pretty good. Just waiting on a call from my mama.

resurrected wreck said...

Long day?

Smoke said...

They are in the same class! She's a cutie though. I think I'm in shock. O_o


Hi RW! ♥

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, S&V! :)

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I just woke up tired and never recovered.

Are you ready for a call from your mother? Are you prepared?

Smoke, whewwww, at least they are the same age. That makes me feel better. Who'd have thunk they start dancing in the 3rd grade?

Smoke said...

I bet it will be even creepier! Muwahahaha!

resurrected wreck said...

A nine year old boy wrote this

resurrected wreck said...

I am never ready, Solly! >_<

Smoke said...

I know! His little friends are all giving him a hard time. Like, "Man! You are going with a girl! How could you?"

He's like, "Meh, whatever!"

O_o

So cool about the whole thing. I tell ya, I'm in shock!

Smoke said...

OMG, RW! That is so funny! How did 9 yr olds get to be so grown up?

resurrected wreck said...

I dunno, S&V, but his advice is pretty good!

sdock10 said...

When is the big date?

resurrected wreck said...

Anyway, I must sign off now & await my mama's call.

Have a good night, Solly and S&V! :)

Smoke said...

Night-night, RW! ♥

I dunno when it is. I told him he better ask her tomorrow.

sdock10 said...

Night, RW!

His Nana doesn't know what to think about all this.

O_O

Smoke said...

Bwah!

sdock10 said...

AI, Yayness!

Smoke said...

LHM is singing WTTBP but he's saying Donkey Kong instead. O_o

WTF?

sdock10 said...

It's called improv! Some people don't got it!

Smoke said...

Troofax!

Smoke said...

Oh! And I stabbed Da Rake with a pencil.

Niiiice!

resurrected wreck said...

BOO!

I'm back :)

Smoke said...

You know, it's kind of funny but Da Rake knows the story of his name and he actually says to me, "Hey, get on there and say 'Da Rake said blah blah blah'. Like, he would totally answer me if I said, "Hey, Rake!"

Funny. :)



Oh, I could hear myself speaking as Brian from Family Guy when I read that. O_o

Smoke said...

Hey RW! ^_^

sdock10 said...

Well, did Da Rake figure out if his roast and corn beef were bad or not? Enquiring minds (or is it inquiring minds, oh just fuck it) want to know!

Fimmy named him Da Rake. I miss Fimmy.

AI sucks big ol cow tits tonight!

(MissT would like that one, right?)

*blows kisses to RW*

Smoke said...

He ate it so I guess it was okay.

Ew.

*makes icky face*

resurrected wreck said...

Hi again, Solly & S&V! ^_^

My dad has stopped ranting about my debt load and is actually offering calm advice, so I is happy.

Smoke said...

Yay!

Smoke said...

Gotta watch AI. Be back in a bit!

resurrected wreck said...

Have fun, S&V!

sdock10 said...

Goodnight, All!

Let's wish for hot and spicy dreams tonight instead of sweet ones, okay?

Cool.

resurrected wreck said...

Night night, Solly ^_^

MissTottenham said...

Hi guys, hope you are all having a good day. I'll catch you later.




LHM and his girlfriend, that is beyond cute.

Jennicula said...

Hey chiquitas.

Anonymous said...

WTF, people. Just, wtf? O_o

MissTottenham said...

Hiya peeps, I iz back.

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!

just a pop in here, can't stomach mayo's tonight.

LHM got himself a date!!

it's so fucking scary proncess! but he is a dude and i have girlies (Ok, and the 3 yr old). you can bet i will be stressing about my girlies when they get older! but still very very sweet and kinda weird!! we don't have anything like that here (kid's dances wise with a date!!), kinda thankful too.

oh and RW that 9 yr old is not normal, and although he has already worked women out they will always know that he is odd! trust me on this. that behaviour is odd and us females note that. some oddness is sweet and cool, but other oddness is completely fucking wrong and strange and very odd! no one should know that much aged 9 unless they are fucking odd!!

anyway like i said, just a pop in.

off to smoke tabs out the back. i don't seem to want to quit?

ah well.

love to you all.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya FASC sweetie, how are you?

sdock10 said...

new post, guys

Cuz I was all bored and feeling chatty with myselves!

Mwah!