In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.
Judy Garland
It's weird the people, places, and things that I wake up thinking about. Today, it's Judy.
I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
At the end of the rainbow there's happiness,
And to find it how often I've tried,
But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase,
And my dreams have all been denied.
Why have I always been a failure?
What can the reason be?
I wonder if the world's to blame,
I wonder if it could be me.
I'm always chasing rainbows,
Watching clouds drifting by,
My dreams are just like all my schemes,
Ending in the sky.
Some fellows look and find the sunshine,
I always look and find the rain.
Some fellows make a winning sometime,
I never even make a gain, believe me,
I'm always chasing rainbows,
I'm watching for a little bluebird in vain.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 comments:
More Stewie! More Stewie!
Hahaha!
Hey PPU,
Just so you know, I hear Stewie's voice when I read your comments. ^_~
Have a great Sunday people!
Cleveland Rocks! Cleveland Rocks!
Awww, this pic is too tiny.
Georgia did beat Auburn yesterday.
Whoop! Whoop!
I'm gonna change mine to something else too!
Yay Georgia! Did our beloved alma mater win on Friday?
Um, no, no they did not. Oh well, football is over.
Oh, they didn't? And kids had to get out of school for that? O_o
Welp, at least we have our Dawgs.
^_^
I just kicked the hell out of my computer desk.
*falls over from the pain*
WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why did you kick the desk? I could have told you that was going to hurt like hell.
Not that I have ever done such a thing, I mean I'm just using my deductive reasoning powers to figure that one out.
Yeaaaaaah.
Check me out!
Stewie!!! ^_^
Today is Tony's last race with Joe Gibb Racing. :(
I iz sad.
I just hope Carl Edwards wins the championship. @_@
Okay, I will wish for that too!
I'm changing purses right now. Damn, I have a lot of crap!
o_O
But plenty of room now for even more crap and perchance another notebook.
Knows Mustard is somewhere giggling!
Okay, I changed again. Gotta do a tribute to the #20. :)
I just want to squeeze him. He's like a giant scruffy teddy bear. :)
Too bad he ain't gonna win the championship! Pooh! Maybe he will win the race today and Carl will win the championship. And both of them will kick Jimmie's ass after it's over. Make him and Jeff cry. Yhus!
Okay, we'll wish for that!
I'm ready to go to town today and buy more Stewie! How about you?
I mean not right now but later, ya know?
Yep! :)
Okay, gotta go get ready.
Stewie for Smoke
hey guys!!
as you did do a new post i just want to leave my earlier reply to RW here so she can see it.
i wouldn't want her to think me rude!
Does she really? We're not actually genetically related, as I'm adopted. Maybe it's a case of people who live together for a long time taking on some of the other person's characteristics.
yes she really does RW. i think it's the nose or maybe the eyes? but then again some people just look like each other whatever.
i didn't realise you were adopted? but now i've read it i think i've heard it before?? hmmm? definitely not a convo i was in with you but i may have read it ages ago whilst catching up?!
anyway so you were adopted and then your mum and dad got pregnant with your sister? they must had said oh my!!
anyway sorry to ramble on!
hope you are all good?
so stewie and lois are from Family Guy??
i've not watched it.
bunnies that is me done!
have a good evening.
♥
Smoke,
Are you gonna go tell Mayo who won the Sprint Cup or whatever the hell it's called?
Bwah!
Jimmie 'Cheating-ass' Johnson won the championship.
Damn. >.<
I swear to God we do share a brain. I had no idea that you posted that. O_o
o_O
Freaky.
I know, right?
O_O
Too freaky.
Stop it.
Was it evil of me to keep thinking that someone might wreck him to keep him from winning da Cup?
Was that bad?
Of course it was.
Good grief, what is wrong with me? I don't even watch NASCAR!
And I just knew Carl Edwards was gonna run outta fuel and I was gonna reach through the television and pimp slap him!
But good on him, he knew better than I did.
Wanna hear something even weirder than us sharing a brain?
The Wizard of Oz is on tonight!
o_O
Judy Garland, get out of my head! Go away now! Christ!
God, I've been wishing for that all day. I mean, since there was no way Kyle was gonna win the championship he should have just went rogue and slammed Jimmie in the wall. Why not? They'd have parked him for the race but so?
*sigh*
Anyhoo.
Now, I gotta change my car tag.
Snaps for Judy!
Gotta go shower.
LTHRMTH, anyone?
LTHRMTH it shall be. :)
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I shall make it so!
G'night, Folks!
Sleepytime calls out to me and I wonder what dead celebrity I will wake up thinking about tomorrow.
Shhhh, Judy! Your time is almost up. Stop calling out to me from beyond the grave. Wait a minute, is that ice I hear clinking in the bottom of your glass? They let you have that there? Juuuuuuudy!
Some things never change.
*waves hello* =)
*backreading complete*
Oh! PPU came by for a visit! Nice to see signs of the purple one again.
Now if Mustard were to drop by there would be smiles all 'round. =)
Princess, I love your backyard!
The little black kitty showing up was a little bit creepy. O_o
Hope you all have a splendiferous Monday.
See ya! =)
Post a Comment