Every single night for the past 3 months, I wake up at or around 3AM. It's almost impossible to go back to sleep. My brain is trying to wake up before my body and I try my best not to let that happen because if I do, then I might as well get up because I will never fall back asleep. Try not to think. Try not to think. Try not to think. I toss and I turn and try not to think. Flipping, flopping. Right side wins, yet again. Finally, I drift away just in time for the alarm clock to get ready to wake me with another Kelly Clarkson classic.
It's cool, really.
Who needs 3 extra hours of sleep?
Apparently, not me.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
It's Tropic Thunder Tuesday for real!
I can't wait to see it again!
Have a great Tuesday, guys!
3am is dead time, ya know. O_O
TROPIC THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOP! WHOOP!
Yes, I know, so what does that mean? Is that why I wake up with dead celebrities on the brain? Are they trying to communicate with me?
Well they need to leave me the fuck alone because not sleeping at night is going to make it really difficult to deal with the living during the day.
Just sayin....
Morning! ^_^
I wake up several times during the night on most nights.
I nearly passed out at work yesterday >_<
I hope that doesn't happen again today!
good morning!!
solly i do the same but it's closer to 5am. then just as i doze back off the alarm goes off!
RW hope you feel better soon!!
have good days porchies, i am late and i am bizzy!!
laters!
Thanks, FASC :)
Have a good day!
byee RW!!
Gotta dash...
Happy Tuesday, everyone!!
RW,
O_O
Wha tha hell?
Hi FASC!
Dunno, Solly. I think it might have been a blood pressure thing. Or I'm coming down with the flu.
Anyway, gotta run... Have a good one ^_^
Jeez, RW! I hope you don't do that again today! O_O No flu. No weird passing out spells. I say it's not allowed. :)
Where the beef is my unicorn friend? You make me have a sad, PPU. You make me have a sad. I'm just...just...crushed.
You never play wif me on da porch anymore.
:(
You suck.
TO PPU:
*sigh*
*wipes tears away*
You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come through the door
At the end of the day
*double sigh*
I can't finish it. It's just too hard. Well, that and it would be kind of creepy.
Miss you, PPU.
Am I dramatic, or what? :)
I have a difficult time getting to sleep. I toss and turn and then finally fall asleep. I've been like this since I was a child.
I do, however, sleep like the dead and sleep through earthquakes, alarms, and herds of elephants.
I hope you are all doing well.
Hi Errbody! Just got back from a work thing at a local gastro pub! I'm stuffed!
Why is nobody ever here when I am any more? *cries*
I misses you all! :(
*squeezes Lucy*
I got seven more minutes of work!
We have to AIM this weekend!
Wooooooo! Smok! *hugs*
Yes! We need to meff it up on AIM soooon! We can have a good old chinwag! ;)
I am off to watch Eastenders cos I missed it earlier as I was out om nom nomming! See you in a bit!
Hi, evveybody!
Stopped by Mayo's, read @ Mayo's, and left Mayo's. It's yukky there. :Þ
Just sayin' hi, hope you guys are all doing OK! *hugz*
Hi Nikki!
Miss you!
*hugz*
*dashes in*
Are people home from work yet?
I'll take that as a no :(
Luuuucccyyyyyy!!!!!!
WTF? Why am I sneezing?
any1 around?
*waiting*
Fimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
solly, am just leaving aim, wanna mef for 5 mins?
battery going fast
sinking
sinking
sinking
nearly going
arghhhhhhh
can you see me fading
battery going!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya so much, replied to you today, catch you when i have my life back :)
bye kiddies, i miss you all i really do
xxxx
Post a Comment