Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
119 comments:
morning porchies!!
well we call it Autumn over here, but fall makes alot of sense!!
my favourite season!
i've missed you guys! hope you are all doing super duper well?!
right i can't stop. gotta go pick my little man up from pre school. that 2.5 hrs flew by!!
take care girlies (and PPU)! have fast flying mondays if at all humanly possible!
FASC!
We have fucking missed you! I was talking to Princess just the other day about you and how crazy bizzy you must be.
It's awesome to see you back if only for a quick in and out!
Have a great afternoon!
Porchies,
Try and have a nice Monday, okay?
I iz too sweepy.
:(
Happy fall, errabody! ^_^
Hi FASC! :)
Hi Solly! :)
Hi S&V! :D
Hi errbody!
This post makes me think of McDonald's and Justin Timberlake.
I'm loving it!
Bwah.
I don't wanna go! Don't make me go!
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
If the Porch had it's own song, it would be called "We're so Lame" sung to the tune of Carly Simon's "You're so Vain"!!
No need for a new post.
Have a great day!
morning porchies!!
sending love and best wishes to you all!
Hey guys!
Yep, it is actually kinda brisk around here! I am wearing my huge, knitted plum sweater. How happy am I? :D
Have a great day, all. ^_^
hey guys!
i've just been to mustard's blog and it's no longer there. K says she is disenchanted.
i feel sad.
mustard if you pop in here at all i hope you are doing OK?
take care.
also to you guys i am sorry for all the shit that continues to go on at mayo's. it makes uncomfortable reading.
i'm outa here for the night porchies!
♥
he looks kinda like an alien here! very pretty but do you think he has been taken over?!!
night guys!
0_0
He's turning into Christina Ricci!
He's a Christina Ricci-impersonating pod person!
Morning! ^_^
Morning, guys!
That's an old pic of Gerard. I think I even still have that one on my hard drive. O_o Um...
I've been all over God's green earth and can't find Mustard.
WHERE IS MUSTARD!?
She goes on AIM at night, Bunnicula. ^_^
Laura died.
Goodnight everyone.
Thanks for everyone who emailed etc.
Thank you for sharing this time with me.
Sisters! They are talking about making American Psycho into a Broadway musical!
American Psycho FTW!
Solly and Princess ♥ . You two are so much better and braver and brighter than I could ever hope to be. ^_^
morning porchies!!
Morning, all :)
Morning, Guys
Have a wonderful Thurzdeee!
Good morning, guys! It's nice and chilly and breezy today, isn't it?
Here's an update. The last I heard from my friend, I gave her some numbers to contact and she said that talking about it didn't help. (Obviously it does or she wouldn't have talked about it in the first place, right?) Then she said, "But I love you Jules" and she hasn't answered me since, so I am still worried. I never know what to say. Hopefully there will be someone in real life that can come and be with her because I don't have the depth or experience to understand.
Let's all go outside and enjoy the nice weather, you know? ^_^
30 @ 10:26, whoop whoop! Are my threes back? :D
Smoke & Solly & Miss T - I'm so sorry to read about your losses. I could try to find some inspirational verse to help you through this tough time, but you know what? It still sucks.
Just know that I'm thinking of you. That's all I can offer over the internet. Otherwise I'd feed you insane amounts of food.
One
Two
Three
Four
Maybe there is another door?
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Maybe someone should push the gate.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Maybe we should ask the elve?
Or maybe we should just turn the light off and nod into a nice deep sleep and think of fairies and fairy dust to sprinkle over the mean people.
Who knows, but tis a sad day for a lot fo people in the world.
Thanks so much Jennicula sweetie.
Smoke and solly. I am so sorry to hear about your tragic anniversary.
I hope you manage to find comfort in the good memories.
Hello guys. ^_^ Fimble effing Star, you make me smile.
Hello Bunnicula and Miss T if you are about. :D
I've just been talking to the person from admissions re: the holistic medical school. It's a graduate school so you need to have a certain amount of credits on the whole to get in. It ends up that I have nearly three times the credits I need. The credits need a certain amount of bioscience, otherwise you have to make up the bioscience class. I am short ONE bioscience credit, but I can make that up easily once I enroll. The rest are optional, however I think I'll take them anyway. It's been years since I've studied this stuff and I know I've forgotten so much.
And then I need a doctor's appointment, my medical record and all my immunizations and stuff, you know, so I don't give anyone rabies or something.
This "enrolling" thing is a pain in the ass!
Hiya K sweetie. I left you a comment at your blog.
I hope you friend will be OK.
As for the school. Yay, it's all coming together now isn't it. I'm so chuffed for you.
Thanks, Miss T! :) I suppose it is. I hope so. ^_^
Still waiting on hearing back from that gal. I hope she's got someone close to her who is with her.
I left you a comment too. ^_^
Thanks sweetie. I saw it.
I too hope she has someone with her and that person is doing all they can to remind her she is loved and cared for.
Thank you so much smoke and solly for your Laura tribute on this page.
That is so sweet of you guys. I am really grateful guys.
Miss T, I'm psyched for your teaching course, too. Psyched for you and a little jealous. That's going to be so great. ^_^
I hope so, I'm getting kind of nervous now.
My uncle is looking forward to me being there and arranging days out and I'm like "I do have to do this course too remember" haha.
I'd be nervous, too. It's so hard to get out of your comfort zone and do something new. But you're going to be great. :)
I know what oyu mean K. When you've been out of the education setting for a while, it's nerve racking.
We will have to promise to both do well.
I'm sure you will sweetie.
I know, Miss T. I don't know if I remember how to go to college. Do you even bring notebooks and pens anymore, or just a laptop? Do you sit at a desk still, or do you float around on a hoverdisk or something. O_o I will have to find these things out.
LOL, I got me my writing paper and a file and dividers.
I felt like a kid going back to school.
hey, I even bought a backpack hahahaha.
Ohmy gosh, Miss T. I'm going to have to buy that stuff, too. O_o I hadn't even thought about it. Notebooks, dividers, back to school. Oh man.
LOL, and pencil cases. Trying to pick one that's not too childish. Argh! you could go crazy.
Well goodnight everyone.
I am gone for a week.
Have fun. I will miss you all.
Bye
xxxxx
*squeezes the porch*
:)
Hey all. Finally got that friend of mine to respond. She won't say how she's feeling, but at least I know she's still hanging on. She seems a little mad that I bothered her. Man, I suck at handling things like this.
Thanks, everyone, for all of your help, support and advice.
Glad to hear that, Jules. At least now, you know she's okay, well, not okay, but you know.
Have a great Friday, porch!
K, I'm glad your friend is ok.
K, I am really glad your friend is ok. In time her anger with you will lessen. Just make it a safe space for her to breathe and talk. Sometimes that's all you need to do. Be a good listener and don't judge.
Bunnicula, thanks. I think you're exactly right. I can't judge it either, I don't know what she feels like and I'm sure her emotions are all over the place.
Everyone, thanks for your help and advice on all of this stuff.
I am to' up from the flo' up that Sister Midnite did not miss me.
WTH is that purple thing on the porch?
*rubs eyes*
Nah, can't be. ^_~
Hi K! Hi Jenn!
Just poppin' in for a sec from work. Booo!!!
Hi, Shannon Bobannon.
Welp, I hope you guys are having a wonderful Friday so far. It's too pretty outside to be stuck at work but oh well. Boo.
*squeezes PPU just because*
*sticks out tongue at PPU*
Umm, I thought for a second that I could to the same with your name but nope. Can't do it.
zzOMGzz Frankles. Oh my god,they so crazeeee. I love photoshoots like this. I love the symbolism of the american flag colors in the name. Weee. :D
Why, it's TEH PPU! Pretty sure we rode you at Disneyworld or something. Or, well at least we talked of you.
Have a good day, you two.
Tell Solly I said hello.
Sure did. :)
Those guys are so funny. I'd step on his head, too. Squash. ^_~
Will do, PPU! We miss ya 'round here!
^_^
Later guys! I gotta get back to work. Boooo!!!
Oh, but Solly and I are going to buy Rock Band today so, OMG. We will have some hilarious stories to tell, I'm sure.
LATER!
Hello, Kapunua. It warms the chockles of me heart to know you talked about me. Have a good day!
I am glad they are warm. ^_^ You have a great day, too!
Princess, you guys are going to love the hell out of Rock Band. :D
Also because I want comment 69.
Byeeeee! ^_^
hello porchies!
wow PPU you have been here!! that will please the sisters. hope you are doing OK?
mayo's posted if anyone wanted to know? posssibly not.
and i like this! not seen it before.
FASC!
Yup, I've seen it, but I'm steering clear. You know it sounds like Mayo's having a hard time, and if I go on there "anons" will get on my cizzase and Mayo doesn't need to read that shiznit now.
I have seen that picture of Frankles. His little face is like, "Jiggawha?" ^_^
I have seen that picture of Frankles. His little face is like, "Jiggawha?" ^_^
haha it is isn't it!
yep mayo seems to have some stuff on his mind.
the anons have managed to shit on Jenn.
lovely people that they are!!
One spent many minutes trying to find a little gem, alas one has finally found it and made it here.
One would like to wish that you are all well and one does indeed miss reading the sweet, caring and sincere comments from you ladies.
Maybe one will see you again, hopefully.
Please stay safe.
You are all so kind and welcoming to this little one.
WHOOP WHOOP!
*waves to all the Porchies, James and Frank*
Hiya Lucy Bean! Hey Present! So nice to read you.
Guys, man, check out Mayo's front page. "Once upon a time" this all felt good to him.
Who else suspects that Mayo was the "it will end" anon, clarifying "my patience?"
Well, maybe not, but still. I feel so bad.
Jules! I missed that, thanks for pointing it out! It's weird, he didn't seem to give a shit last night.
I know, isn't that so? Well, it could be that he skims a lot. I know I do. And then eventually there will be enough that it gets his attention. I can see that happening. Still, it makes me sad. Wish he could skim all the bad.
oh so he was the don't feed the animals anon as well.
preservation by starvation
oh wow well i think i get it now.
shit i am just catching up.
i need to get off the computer lovely porchies!
love to you all.
mayo isn't going to end it? do you think? it is a steaming cesspool (is that even spelt right?) but disabling anons has to come before ending it all!
anyway see ya tomorrow guys!
I just realised summat. Are you meffers gonna be slutting it up later?
That place is making me sad. Sad for us, sad for Mayo, sad for everyone.
PRESENT! So nice to see you around here. You have been missed! Thank you for stopping by!
I'll be around later on tonight.
Later folks.
JEN,
Meff it up with us tonight if you see this. I'd really like to talk to you. :)
None of you saw me here.
Oh my Splash. ^_^
'Nicula, I'm sorry that nasty things got said to you. Seems everywhere you turn these days. >_<
Our friends show us what we can do; our enemies teach us what we must do."
Did our enemies say anything about AIM? Because Splash and I are there. ;D
The debate is on, you guys. It's so important. ^_^
I just checked Mayo's and people are bickering about the "day crew" and the "night crew" and how "aloof" the day crew is. Meanwhile, people, Obama and McCain are deciding the future of the country.
i can see Russia from my house! :)
LMAO! One blocked artery away, my friend.
Debates decide nothing. They only inform you where each stands on the issues.
Yeah, and if you've paid attention then you probably already know it.
But swing voters do exist and I think that this is geared mostly towards them.
It's real uncomfy to watch, because the arguing and striving always makes me uneasy.
Night porch. Night lovely people. Night itsy-bitsy bad unicorns.
Night little Presents. :)
Sweet dreams.
Good night la Principesa! :)
So I think that RockBand is actually way harder than being in an actual rock band.
I can't watch the debate. I want to smack the shit out of both of them.
PPU, Hi back at ya. I have been missing ya something fierce.
Present, so nice to read you again. Thanks for making me smile.
Jen, I'm so sorry about the shit that you went through today.
Sister Midnite, pooh on you! I just knew you'd drop by here today. Miss you like crazy.
Porchies, I'm off to bed.
Love ya'll!
I promise to make new post before winter.
Whatwhat? You can't smack Obama. He is the only hope. Like Obi Wan. "Help me Obi-bama. You're my only hope!"
Rock Band rules the world.
Night, Solly! :D
For Jules: Obama is a long-legged mack daddy. ;)
Debate drinking game: Take a shot every time McCain mentions naivete. Or inexperience.
(Don't drink something too hard, or you'll be wasted in five minutes.)
Bonus shot if Palin walks across the stage in her beauty pageant swimsuit.
<3<3<3s to the Porchies.
Holla
SWEEEEET!
And oh my god, I ♥ that movie as well. Okay, I'm stealing that, it's too funny.
It's on my LJ but hey. Now it's here, too. ^_^
Shoots, I'd be drunker than a rock star after that drinking game. :)
What's funny is that the new Clone Wars mini-series is being previewed on CN right now.
Your macro pwns teh netz. :D
Cool! I love the internet! :D
Have never seen the Clone Wars. I fail at being the Star Wars geek I try to be.
I have it as a file if you ever want me to send it to you. It's not too bad, after the last three movies.
Yeah? Are there any, like, hot cartoon jedis in there and stuff? I'm a Star Wars ho-bag, kinda.
Which ones? The movie or the mini-series (the answer is both, btw)? Even with the face-eating beard, any character based of Ewan McGregor is HAWT.
'off of'
I win!
Hell yeah, Mr Obi-Wan's present in both (I would never watch it otherwise). And best of all he's not as nagging as they made him in some of the 2-3 movies.
Just lemmee know if you want the movie, I'll email it, or prolly upload it to sendspace or something. Not the highest quality, but hey, it's free. ;D
I will for sure let you know. Also, I think you got me into "Rin" because I'm just about to go trolling iMusic for them. :)
"iMusic" here meaning "iTunes." WTFever dude, it's late. ;D
Sweet. :D If you want, I can upload their music, too. Otherwise, their newest album is more geared towards American ears, the older stuff is just the Japanese gals singing or instrumentals. I really like some of the songs in the new album (Inland Sea, I think is what it's called).
In fact as a taste before I head for sleep:
Solemn
New Day Rising
Everyone give Rin' a try and buy their albums!
I know this is way sappy for this light-hearted chat, but my hamster is working off of Redbull tonight, I think.
I just want you all to know that I don't think I say this enough, but you guys mean a whole, whole lot to me. All of you. Annnnnd, I just wanted you to know that.
I'm going to bed now. Sleep well guys, and talk to you all sometime tomorrow I guess. :)
Duuuuude, I just bought Inland Sea like, this second. Still downloading.
Splash! I didn't know you had a hamster! What's its name?
And dude, the same back to you; you know that. :D Sappy is good.
Is Ludo anon about? Because I am looking at their albums and I forgot which one you said was so brill. I am hungry for music.
LOL, no silly.
Hamster ---> Hamster wheel ---> Wheels in my head turning
;) Hamsters remind me of rats, and rats are not cool. Rats will eat you like in that Sci-Fi movie called Ratz or somesuch like that.
Bwuahahaha, goodnight. Sleep well, Jules!
Lisa Loeb does vocals for songs on the album, too. Talk about flashbacks to the 90s.
Night to the spicy condiment. :)
Bwahaa! Oooooh, okee. Me and metaphors sometimes, you know? ;)
Yeah, I heard the Lisa Loeb stuff and I said, O_O . I got mostly instrumental stuff. Thanks so much for that.
I had a comment ready to go earlier and evryfing, but Blogger ate it on me. :(
I've been missing you guys SO MUCH!
Hi PPU! I'm sorry I missed you on my list. It was an oversight, on account of too much work making me stupid. (I have to blame it on *something*!)
Unless something stupid comes up, I'll talk to youze all tomorrow. Old PC is still kaput, but new PC is at least functional. :)
Nite! *hugz*
Hi & bye, Sis M :)
Have a good night, all!
Good night, guys! Good night, Sis and Splash and "anon." ^_^
Hi you guise! *waves*
*blows kiss to MC Chris and every single member of Warship, Leathermouth and Reggie and the Full Effect*
I got ghosted last night mid flow! I saw you say goodnight Pash but you couldn't see me respond!
I'm going to go and wash my car!
Post a Comment