Friday, September 5, 2008

Insert Clever Title here_______________

Insert thought provoking blog here:











Have a wonderful Friday!

35 comments:

farawaysoclose said...

howdee!

sdock10 said...

Yeehawww! FASC!

Hope you having a fucktastic Friday afternoon.

Loved reading your dream yesterday, how bizarre, how bizarre!

sdock10 said...

Insert clever, oh so inspiring comment here ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________!

resurrected wreck said...

Insert Friday morning greetings here, 'cause I'm too tired too!

Smoke said...

Meh.

I got nothing.

Pickled Possum said...

Helllooooo!

Socky said,
how bizarre, how bizarre

Do you guys know that NZ song!?!

Pauly Fuemana, of OMC (Otara Millionaires Club) ironically made a million or two from that song. Otara is one of the lowest socio economic areas of NZ, lots of machete attacks and stuff. Sadly, Pauly blew it all and is now bankrupt.
Bad decisions and poor managerial advice >_<

My cousin's girlfriend, at that time, is in that video. =)

Have a great day everyone!

Anonymous said...

>_<

Really bad quality video, sorry, but good clear sound.

Sound over visuals everytime =)

Anonymous said...

Check out the 4th photo down on the Orlando post. =)

Yes?

It's from John's/ Hambones(?) MySpazz tour blog. Short comments, but interesting.
He is sick, too.

farawaysoclose said...

sorry i posted and ran earlier!

meant to say have fantabulous fridays everyone!

PP which one is your cousin's ex girlfriend?

oh and nice find re LM pic!(i keep thinking LOVEMAN when i read LM!! it freaks me a bit!) can we see solly, smoke and fimmy?!!

i have guests staying all weekend so i won't be around til sunday evening my time!

have lovely weekends everyone!

Jennicula said...

No clever title from me today.

It's Friday and my brain's just about run out of semi-bright ideas.

Happy lunchtime!

Anonymous said...

*tackles Jen and her azz*

HAY! Whatchoo eating for lunch?

resurrected wreck said...

BOO-EE!! O_O

sdock10 said...

Is the the apocalypse? Am I the only one left in BlogBelieve?

Have I been left behind like Kirk Cameron said I would?


Fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk!

Hey, hmmmm, this could get interesting.

sdock10 said...

GODDAMNIT! Where is PPU?

sdock10 said...

*twiddles thumbs*

*grabs some straw/hay stuff*

*starts practicing basket weaving*

resurrected wreck said...

Hi :)

sdock10 said...

Hiya!

Sup?

resurrected wreck said...

Not much.

I just got over a 24 hour headache.

Whatchoo up to?

sdock10 said...

I have your headache now. WTF?

resurrected wreck said...

Sorry, Solly. I didn't mean to send it over to you :/

sdock10 said...

I thought it was you coming to paint me green.

resurrected wreck said...

Who, me??

sdock10 said...

Yes, you.

Greeny McGreenerson

resurrected wreck said...

0_0

resurrected wreck said...

I bought gold-embroidered burgundy taffeta fabric today to make drapes.

I think it will go very nicely with the light green.

sdock10 said...

RW,

Yeah, you know, I am picturing it in my mind and I think you're right.

I wish I had a creative mind like that. I suck at that kind of stuff and I so wish I didn't.

The idea of having to pick out paint colors or drapes or pillows or carpet or rugs scares the shit out of me.

resurrected wreck said...

It usually takes me a while to decide on anything, Solly, because I'm always afraid I'm going to find/come up with something better as soon as I do!

It took me ages to decide on the design for my Black Parade costume. It totally tormented me for weeks.

sdock10 said...

RW,

That's just like me. I suck at making decisions b/c Im scared it will be the wrong one.

resurrected wreck said...

I know just what you mean, Solly. it can be such a headache!

sdock10 said...

I wish I could just go with the flow ya know, paint the town green or red or maybe even purple.

resurrected wreck said...

Purple would be pretty ^_^

I usually paint the town a delicate shade of pink.

resurrected wreck said...

Time for me to head to bed.

Have a good night, Solly :)

sdock10 said...

Nite, nite, RW!

resurrected wreck said...

Hurricane Ike isn't going to hit Georgia, is it?

*is worried*

resurrected wreck said...

*squeezes Solly*

Stay safe! :)

*heads to bed*