No, A-Ha!
Take on me, take me on....
Pink Bubble for Jules and her family as they head to see Mickah Mouuuuuse!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
11 comments:
Meh, Mondays.
THANK YOU SOLLYYYYYY!
Guys, five more days! ^____^
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!
Mickah Mouse! Get ready!
^_^
Have a great day everyone!
Well this has to be a new all time low, right?
*sigh*
Solly, I came to swing with you on the Porch.
Yes, new all time low.
It makes me have a sad too. :(
I miss PPU more than I have ever missed PPU in my whole entire BlogLife. And translated, that's infinitely a lot.
*sigh*
I need some of your wine.
If PPU isn't careful, we'll all be having mads.
MUWHAHAHAHAHA.
HAY!
Mustarddddddddd!
You sneaked up on me thar!
Les AIM!
Okay, I'm goin to the baff but I will be back, so wait on me.
Is the unicorn missing again? I am sorry, porchies.
:(
This might help
Distribute as you deem necessary.
If your missing unicorn is returned, please consider having it microchipped. I understand microchipping is a relatively painless procedure.
You could keep the unicorn on a leash. Scratch that idea. I hear unicorns like to run free. Microchipping is a much better solution to straying problems.
Good luck!
☺
Now, that's perfect! Thank you!
Post a Comment